Ramblings From MaryD

28 September 1997

Welcome to my ramblings. Firstly I would like to say to everyone that emailed me about my retirement from Tom's Fan Fiction Site, thank you for your support and very very kind words. I enjoyed editing and coding the stories on Tom's site. That chapter is now closed and I've embarked on another chapter.

What is that? To make the Xena Information Page a very informative and interesting site to come to. As many of you have seen I've added quite a bit of new material to the various sections of the page. And some tweaking.

What's new around here? For one thing I've added my favourite bards to the XIP Fan Fiction Page. All the stories on this site are my favourites and the bards are some of the best in the xenaverse. As of today I've added another new bard. Her name is Cousin Liz and let me tell you folks... Cousin Liz has written Illuminations of the Soul. I STRONGLY suggest you read this. It's one of the best stories I have ever read. Simple as that.

I would also like to remind everyone that Lunacy has her Fan Fiction Reports archived on the XIP Fan Fiction Pages...so if you've missed a report..go and check it out!

I would also like to say that I am extremely pleased to have the reviews of John M. Kahane. John has been involved in fandom for a very long time, and if you are Babylon 5 fans, you will no doubt have seen his excellent Babylon 5 episode reviews. Well John has decided that the XIP will host the XWP Episode Guides! I am very excited by this because I've always enjoyed John's reviews.

As you can see XIP is growing in leaps and bounds. So stay tuned and check back often because you never know what might be coming up :-)