ars amandi

by

spqr
lameyers@adnc.com

 

 

Disclaimer XenaWarrior Princessª is copyright © Renaissance Picture, Universal Pictures, and Network USA. This piece of fan fiction is not intended to infringe, encroach, or violate above copyright. This work contains consensual explicit sexual situations between two adult women. If this is illegal where you live, or if you are under 18 years, then I suggest you move along to...let's see...Pokemon.ª Any comments, perceptions, suggestions, critiques may be sent to lameyers@adnc.com . I love feedback!!!

part one

the Karyatids

 

The chase through the agora was arranged, the wager set, the time agreed upon, and Gabrielle knew she would have to call up all of her Amazon skills to best the warrior. The festival of Demeter attracted people from all over the region; making Athens a crowed, yet, vibrant city for the four day event. The marble and stone facades of every shop were decorated with colorful garlands, tapestries, and the laurel crowns that revelers tossed from atop the roofs where they celebrated. To put it simply, the agora was a mass of color, people and the delicious aromas from food vendors. Many of statues of the gods or heroes of past ages could be found decorated with clothes of the opposite gender; their masculine attributes greatly enhanced for the festivities. Even the ten statues of the Epnymous heroes in the Theseion were decorated with feminine attire for the festival period. Fortunately, the Parthenon remained off limits to that particular behavior. Some brave couples, with amorous intentions, attempted to reach the path that led up the stone hillside to the sacred site, but most of them either got lost in the darkness or were chased off by temple priests. Even though this feast was for Demeter, Athene's priests attended to her temple night and day assuring the patron Goddess that her favor was not forgotten. Many oblations rose up from the Akropolis, sometimes sending a strange chanting into the spring night.

Oh, Gods, to finally know the feeling of her skin pressed against me. She is not as fragile as I thought. I slide up her torso to feel the sweetness of her lips pressed against mine. Oh, my love, how I have waited for you! She senses my need and pulls me closer to her. Our pelvic bones are touching and the sensation sends a thousand tendrils of electricity up my spine. We are both wet; The essence of our passion intermingling between us. For the briefest moment I imagine that this joining of our fluids will create life and I emit a bittersweet groan. I know she is waiting for me to move. I will take her to the stars.

Gabrielle's heart was pounding as she hid in a shadowed area of the Tholos. Oh, Xena, I am going to win tonight, I can feel it. Think, Gabrielle, where would Xena least expect to find you. No...that's not the right way to think about this; I should go to where she would expect to find me because she thinks I wouldn't be a fool to go there in the first place therefore she will not look for me there. She pulled the cape tighter around her firm body; the chiton she was wearing left nothing to the imagination and she didn't want to attract any attention to herself. She brushed her hand through her short blond hair and stiffened when she caught a glimpse of Xena off to her left heading toward the Poikile Stoa. My distraction is working, she must be hearing that woman bard I paid to sound like me. The bard knew she didn't have much time before Xena discovered the ruse so she got up from her hiding place and dashed toward the northern wall of the gymnasium. A few would be suitors tried to get her attention but she quietly rebuffed their advances. The crowd was making her advance much slower than she would have liked.

As Gabrielle passed by a vegetable cook a hand grabbed her arm and pulled her into the shadows behind a large column. "What do you think you're..."

A hand was placed gently on her mouth as her assailant removed his masque. "Is that you, Gabrielle?"

The bard's fury abated when she saw the familiar face. "Toris...? What are you doing here?"

He held up his hands in mock surrender. "Whoa, my friend. I could ask the same about you. This is no place for a young woman without an escort. Speaking about escorts--where is tall, dark, and annoying anyway?"

"You two are so much alike. Annoying? I think you'd better give yourself at least two days ride when I tell her."

"You wouldn't."

"Try me, you big scary man."

"Who, me? Scary? Nah, I just got a bad rap because of my sister." He laughed as he picked up the bard and twirled her around.

"Put me down this minute!" Gabrielle tried to sound angry but was not doing a very good job of it.

Toris stopped but still held Gabrielle in his arms. "You are here with Xena, right? Please don't tell me you've come to this debauchery by yourself?"

Gabrielle smiled sadly and lifted a hand to his cheek. "Yes,Toris, I am here with Xena." The light that had momentarily been in the young man's eyes left.

With reluctance Toris released Gabrielle. "How did my sister ever get this lucky I'll never know. But then again, she always got what she wanted."

Gabrielle blushed.

" I can't believe Xena would agree to attend any festival. She's not...well...the amiable type, you know."

"She does have her moments."

 

Our nipples are touching, smooth skin glimmers as nipples harden, and I throw my head back. Our dance begins as her weight slowly pushes me into the bedding. She groans as I wrap myself around her, our bodies touching in all the right places. I whimper when her hot breath on my neck ignites my entire being. I loose myself completely as she uses her knees to part my legs...

 

Toris noticed the flush on Gabrielle's cheeks and chose not to embarrass the young woman. "Well, Gabrielle, the--how to put it--amusements await. Have you ever seen such divine decadence? Give Xena my love, okay?"

"I course, Toris. I will as long as you promise to be in Amphipolis the next time we visit." Out of corner of her eye, Gabrielle noticed Xena leaving the area around the Stoa. "Ah...I gotta go. You know me and parties. See ya." Without even a glance backwards the bard headed, once again, along the northern side of the gymnasium. If she had turned around she would have noticed the knowing smile on Toris' face.

Gods, she almost saw me. Oh, no...will she notice Toris? What was he doing here anyway? Will he tell her he talked to me? Dodging people around her, the bard broke into a run and turned right at the end of the building. She was all ready imagining winning the contest and the pleasures she would extract from her warrior; she would have Xena on her knees begging for release. Resisting the urge to visit the shops at the stoa of Attalos directly in front of her Gabrielle sprinted down the road, partially hidden by oak trees, heath, and juniper plants, that led up to the Akropolis. I've got get up there. The path up to the sacred temples crisscrossed up the rocky slope.

Gabrielle was sweating know, the silky folds of her chiton exposing her athletic figure to any who could see. Fortunately, she didn't here anything around her despite the loud reveling below. As she approached the top the light from lamp stands irradiated the rest of her ascent. Damn, I should have realized the temple priests would still be around. The sight before her was breathtaking. The Parthenon was draped with the finest white silk illuminated by votive oil lamp stands that stood between each column of the temple. A light breeze caused the fabric to ripple in and around the temple.

"Sorry Artemis but your sister's temple is magnificent." She wiped the sweat from her forehead. "No offense to you, of course. But I'm gonna have to speak to the Amazon council...well, you know, to spend a few dinars to make your temple just as great." The bard straightened out her clothing and reclasped her cape while trying to smooth her hair out. "Be calm, Gabrielle, you're an Amazon. Be calm."

Gabrielle walked as casually as she was able all the while glancing to her left, fearing the priests and temple prostitutes would notice. As she passed the temple panic struck and she took off running to her left, through the Erechtheion. She stopped at the most sacred part of the temple then darted left into the southern porch; almost falling off the side, one story down to a rocky bluff, which wasn't bearing any supports except for the columns that braced the marble lintel and roof.

Trembling, Gabrielle backed up to the wall opposite the open porch and collapsed. "What are you trying to do? I'm going to get myself killed this night, I know it." She unclasped the cape and tossed it aside; the fear turning into a rush of heat that threatened to engulf her being. Pushing herself up she grabbed at the chiton and ripped it from her body; hands still trembling she lifted her arms up surrendering her fright into the warmth of the spring night.

Gabrielle opened her eyes and noticed the columns; they weren't the usual Doric or Ionic that she was used to seeing, they were formed into the images of young women in the prime of youth. "The Karyatids. They are move beautiful than I imagined." The marble figures displayed the female body to its fullest. Shapely bottoms were delicately carved despite the chiton covering the maidens, full breasts protruded forward as if waiting for a caress. Mesmerized, and still highly agitated, Gabrielle moved forward until her own breasts touched the cool marble back. She reached up with both hands and slowly fondled the arms of the silent maiden, moving up slowly to curve around the statue. Her hands cupped the unyielding breasts and she groaned loudly. She felt the presence behind her and started to move away.

"Stop, don't move."

Gabrielle smiled to herself. The prey is now the predator , and sparks ignite around us.

The sound of hard boots slowly came closer until Gabrielle could feel the heat of the body behind her. Warm breath moved up from her shoulder to her neck. The bard pressed her body fully against the the Karyatid, trying to move away from the heat that would scorch her--body and soul.

"Yes, push yourself against your quiet lover. Feel her resistance to your touch."

The voice of her tormentor was ragged. "What must I do?" The bard cold barely keep her own tone even as the body behind her seemed to radiate desire itself. Then she heard it, the sound of clothes being discarded and thrown to the ground. "Xena..."

The warrior closed the distance and pressed herself into the bard which pushed her into the cool maiden. "You thought you could outwit me, my love." Xena wrapped her arms around the young woman's waist. She lowered her head so she could capture the bard's ear between her lips. "Gods, Gabrielle, your body is on fire..."

The young woman moaned and threw her head back, thrusting her hips into the cold backside in front of her. Her hands tightened around the marble breasts. "Xena...please..."

"Is this what you want, Amazon? To be crushed between two lovers?" Xena began to slowly grind her own hips into Gabrielle, pushing the young woman up slightly.

Gabrielle could feel her clitoris rub up and down the cool marble as Xena slowly thrust behind her. A tremor moved up her spine, pleasure sparked a flame between her thighs as the evidence of it coated the cold stone. "I need you, now, Xena...please."

Xena's arousal nearly stole her voice from her. "Yes, oh Gods, yes." She panted into Gabrielle's ear. "Knead her breasts, Amazon, show her how much she pleases you."

Gabrielle cried out when Xena stopped nearly all the movement behind her. "Don't stop!"

"Gabrielle, wrap you legs around it."

As the bard did her lover's bidding she immediately felt the penetration, even though the warrior's arms were still tightly around her waist. "Xena!!!!!" Her first orgasm exploded her senses as all coherent thought gave over to this primal need.

Xena was sweating and groaning, her body shaking with the urgency of this need. Her thighs pumped faster as she felt the velvet warmth around her flesh. "Agghh..." She grunted as her thrusting pushed Gabrielle harder into the stone causing her young lover to move in time with her own excitement. Xena's panting increased as she sensed the bard's second orgasm approaching.

Gabrielle screamed a second time as her overly stimulated clitoris rubbed rapidly against her maiden lover; her human lover was grinding urgently, threatening to send her over the edge for a third time.

Xena tightened her grip around Gabrielle as she lowered her head to the bard's shoulder. She gritted her teeth as the sensation grew within her; she was close and she knew it. As she felt Gabrielle's slick walls tense around her she howled into the night, coming again and again. "Gabrielle...feel me inside you!!!" They fell over the precipice together, joining, body and soul, as they never had done before.

 

Gabrielle awoke in Xena's arms, the stars were still bright in the night sky. Her own cloak was under them and Xena was using hers as a blanket for them. Their discarded clothing served as a pillow for Xena's head. "Xena, are you awake."

The warrior smirked but did not open her eyes. "I am now."

"I lost again."

"It was such a lovely defeat."

"Tomorrow will be different, you know."

"Whatever you say, my love."

"Xena?"

"Yes, Gabrielle."

"What did you mean by Ôfeel me inside of you.'"

Xena opened her eyes and rolled over. "Well...its really nothing to worry about."

"Let me be the judge of that."

"Gabrielle..."

Gabrielle frowned. "Oh, tell me. Please?"

Xena moved on top of Gabrielle. "Haven't you all ways said actions speak louder than words?"

The bard smiled as her lover's weight caused her limbs to tingle. "Words to live by, love."

Xena leaned in to whisper into her lover's ear. "Then words will be nothing more than a whisper lost in the wind."

Gabrielle gasped.


Return to The Bard's Corner