CROSSROADS

(TEST DRIVE - PART TWO)

By Mavis Applewater

June 2002

Disclaimers: Yes, I know who they look like, but it’s not them. The characters and story belong to the author and may not be reproduced, posted, or sold without the author’s permission. So there! This story contains a loving sexual relationship between two women. Fancy that! If for any reason you do not wish to read material of this nature, then do us all a favor and do not read this or anything else I have ever written. If for any reason it is illegal for you to read this story, then do me a favor and don’t read it until it is no longer a crime for you to do so. The members of Yomavis selected this story as a member’s choice story. Which means it is a sequel - you might want to read Part One first. Why does my telephone only ring when I just sit down to relax or eat?

Thank you to my beta reader Joanne.

As always, this is for Heather.

 

PART ONE

Chelsea scanned the paperwork for Kirsten Williams’ new car for the one-hundredth time that day. She blew out an exasperated breath as she checked her watch once again. Her boss, Jack McGovern, was livid at the fantastic deal she put together for Kirsten. Of course, if he had any inkling of what she and the fair-haired Miss Williams had done in the demo car, he would probably have an aneurysm.

Chelsea’s stomach clenched and she blushed as she recalled the passionate encounter. Since then Chelsea couldn’t get the petite blonde out of her head. Her normally well-organized sensibility flew out the window the first moment she spied the infuriated woman who was ready to storm out of the dealership’s parking lot. She had been watching the blonde since the moment she’d entered the lot. Unfortunately Nick beat her to the blonde. Of course Nick was his usual smarmy self and Chelsea was able to step in.

In the beginning she told herself she was just trying to make a sale. From the moment Chelsea looked into Kirsten’s sea-green eyes, she did something she normally didn’t do with a complete stranger - she flirted with the attractive blonde. Despite Chelsea’s striking features and obvious beauty, she was shy and often uncertain of herself. There was something about Kirsten that made her feel alive and she threw caution to the wind, hoping to get a date.

She never expected to find herself making out with the energetic blonde a few moments after meeting her and then having hot monkey sex with her during the test drive. Chelsea was smiling slyly as the encounter once again replayed itself in her mind. The smile faded as she looked at her watch once again. Since she’d sold the car to Kirsten, she had made attempts to get together with the attractive woman again. For some reason Kirsten never seemed to be available. ‘It was just a fling. Get over it,’ Chelsea chastised herself.

She had purposely arranged for Kirsten to pick up her new Forester at the end of her workday. Chelsea was going to ask the Kirsten out one more time and, if she turned her down again, the brunette was going to simply tuck her tail between her legs and give up. If the blonde wasn’t interested in her, there was no need to embarrass herself any further. But she would tuck away the memory of their afternoon tryst so she could replay the events whenever she needed them for a little R&R.

 

PART TWO

Across town Kirsten Williams was about to throw a fit. "Come on, David! Please go with me." Kirsten’s pleas were bordering on becoming desperate wails. David pushed his wire-rimmed glasses up the bridge of his nose as he flashed her a pleading look of his own. "Kirsten, you are a big girl," he argued with the overwrought woman. "I don’t understand why you need me there. Why are you in such a panic about meeting with this woman? You’re simply picking up your new car. Besides you’ve already fu. . . mmph" David’s words were muffled as Kirsten clasped her hand firmly over his mouth.

The blonde kicked the door to her office shut with her foot as she yanked David down by his pastel necktie. With her hand still pressed against his quivering lips, she glared into his frightened gray eyes. "Ssh!" she growled as she yanked harder on his necktie.

Kirsten watched with some degree of amusement as David struggled to free himself while his face turned a deep shade of purple. "No one has to know that," she spat out as she finally released her grip and shoved the taller man backward. David struggled for air as he began to flip through the calendar on her wall. "It’s not time for that. I just had it," she scolded, knowing that David kept better track of her menstrual cycle than she did. She also knew that he did it to protect himself. "That’s why I couldn’t go out with her the last time she asked me," Kirsten explained.

"Did you tell her that?" he asked in concern. "I know how bad your cramps can be."

"Jesus, we really were married in a past life, weren’t we?" Kirsten laughed.

"I’m beginning to think so." David smiled at her affectionately. "Did you explain it to her?"

"No," Kirsten responded with a heavy sigh. "I didn’t want to sound like I was expecting sex."

"Aren’t you?" David inquired in a bewildered tone.

"No," Kirsten spat back then grimaced. "Yes . . . I don’t know."

"But you want to see her again?" David asked, trying to clarify her feelings.

"Yes," Kirsten responded firmly. "It’s just so confusing. I had sex with her so quickly after we met and now I feel like a slut."

"You are," David teased her. He instantly regretted his comment as she cut him down with an icy stare. "Just kidding," he offered quickly. "I understand. You want to get to know her but you’re afraid that she’s only looking for another roll in the hay. And you’re not certain that you would refuse."

"Yes," Kirsten confessed with a heavy sigh as she sat down on her desk. "I’m terrified that I’ll do something stupid if I go see her alone."

"I’ll go with you," he finally conceded. "But Kirsten, just remember. If she was just looking for sex, she wouldn’t keep calling you."

"You think?" Kirsten asked nervously as she chewed on her bottom lip.

"Listen to your Uncle Studley on this one," David advised her. "She is definitely interested in more. That woman is drop-dead gorgeous. If she was just looking for sex, I’m positive she could get it anytime she wanted."

"True," Kirsten conceded as the image of Chelsea Rivers danced merrily through her mind.

"So next time she asks you out, say yes," David instructed her firmly. "Just not tonight. If you cancel on dinner, Michael will kill the both of us," he added, reminding her of their agreement to meet with his steady boyfriend who had been trying to get all of them together for a very long time.

"I promise I won’t cancel for tonight," Kirsten vowed. "Come on. It’s quitting time," she added as she jumped off her desk.

David opened the door for her and escorted her out. "I still can’t believe you had sex with her on the test drive. You little harlot you," he whispered menacingly into her ear. "Oof," he gasped as Kirsten’s elbow made contact with his stomach.

 

PART THREE

Chelsea had been running her fingers through her hair so much she began to worry that it would all fall out. She grumbled as she looked at her watch again. Kirsten was late. The blonde wasn’t very late but enough to cause Chelsea’s stomach to start turning in nervous despair. She heard Nick’s distinctive grunt from behind her. She raised her blue eyes to see Kirsten enter the showroom. She stood quickly as a brilliant smile formed on her face. The smile quickly faded as she saw Kirsten’s male companion trailing behind her. "Not a good sign," she muttered under her breath.

Chelsea remained standing as the blonde approached her. She could see the hesitation in the smaller woman’s steps and her heart sank slightly. "Miss Williams," she greeted the woman in a professional manner as she offered her hand. She greeted David in the same professional manner. "Why don’t you have a seat and I’ll get the keys to your new car." She noticed that Kirsten’s eyes refused to meet her own as she took her seat. "I just have some paperwork for you to sign." She picked up the paperwork and showed the blonde where she needed to sign. "While you do that, I’ll get your keys," she said, unable to keep the regretful tone from slipping into her voice.

Chelsea swallowed hard as she left to retrieve the keys. It was more than apparent to the brunette that the blonde wasn’t interested in expanding their relationship past what they had already shared. "Fine," Chelsea snarled as she snatched up the keys and made her way back to her desk. She spotted Kirsten and her friend locked in a heated debate. Despite their efforts to keep their voices down, Chelsea distinctly heard David’s telling Kirsten to ‘Just ask her!’

"All set?" Chelsea inquired as she tucked the keys into the pocket of her black blazer. As she retrieved the paperwork, she noticed that Kirsten’s hands were trembling. ‘Interesting,’ she noted mentally. "Ask her,", David repeated as she looked over the paperwork. She glanced at the young man who smiled back at her sheepishly. "Okay," she said before clearing her throat and bundling up Kirsten’s paperwork.

She handed Kirsten the paperwork and began to explain the warranty and other minor details that Kirsten needed to be aware of. During the entire explanation, Kirsten still refused to look at her. "Now let’s to you out to your new car," Chelsea said, trying to sound enthusiastic as she regretted having to say goodbye to blonde. "I’ll take you over to the service area so you can get it inspected," she offered as she led the two people out of the showroom.

Chelsea held back her smile as Kirsten rushed over to her new car like a kid on Christmas morning. "Look it over carefully," Chelsea cautioned her. She laughed as Kirsten climbed into the SUV and sat behind the wheel. Chelsea retrieved the keys from her pocket as David climbed into the passenger side. "Here. These might help." Chelsea laughed as she handed the keys to Kirsten.

Their fingers brushed slightly, sending a jolt of desire through Chelsea’s body. Kirsten’s emerald eyes drifted up and Chelsea’s breath caught. Kirsten’s eyes were filled with confusion. Chelsea was unaware that their hands were still touching until she noticed Kirsten’s eyes darken with desire. The brunette’s breathing became ragged as she reluctantly released the keys.

Kirsten held Chelsea’s gaze as she held the keys tightly. Chelsea swallowed hard before she explained how the keyless entry button worked and what key went where. "Do you want to start her up?" Chelsea asked huskily.

"Yes," Kirsten responded in a breathy tone as she continued to look deep into Chelsea’s eyes.

Chelsea leaned through the driver’s side window and carefully wrapped her hand around Kirsten’s smaller one. The blonde’s thumb slowly ran along the back of Chelsea’s hand as the brunette guided the keys to the ignition. As Chelsea leaned in to assist the blonde, she could see the steady rise and fall of Kirsten’s chest. "Can I see you tonight?" Chelsea whispered hotly in the blonde’s ear before she could stop herself. The whimper she received in response renewed her hope and inflamed her libido.

Chelsea moved away slightly, her eyes focused on Kirsten’s full lips as they parted. She suppressed a whimper of her own as Kirsten’s pink tongue peeked out. Suddenly the blonde pulled away. Chelsea’s heart dropped once again as she watched the grimace form on Kirsten’s supple lips. "I have plans for tonight," Kirsten muttered regretfully.

Chelsea stepped back and straightened her back. "No worries," she responded with an uncaring shrug. "Let’s go over to the service center and get your new baby inspected," Chelsea said as she climbed into the back of the vehicle. Although her voice and demeanor was friendly and professional, on the inside the brunette felt like a fool.

Kirsten started the car and put on her sunglasses. Chelsea noticed David nudging the blonde insistently. Chelsea watched the scene in confusion as she directed the blonde over to the dealership service center. The SUV was driven off for inspection and Chelsea offered to get coffee for everyone while they waited. David declined and excused himself to use the bathroom. Chelsea took her time getting the two cups of coffee as she tried to regain her composure.

Unable to stall any longer she made her way back to the blonde who was once again staring at the floor. "Here you go," Chelsea offered as she handed Kirsten the steaming cup. Their fingers brushed once again and Chelsea heard Kirsten inhale sharply. "This shouldn’t take too long," Chelsea mumbled as she sipped her coffee fighting the urge to look at the petite blonde.

"Chelsea?" Kirsten said tensely. Chelsea looked over at the smaller woman whose eyes seemed to be scanning her entire body. "About tonight . . ."

"Forget it," Chelsea grunted.

"I really do have plans," Kirsten explained quickly. "Are you free tomorrow? It’s Saturday and I don’t work."

"I uhm . . . . ," Chelsea stammered as she blinked in confusion. "Normally I work but I do have tomorrow off "

"Would you like to get together for lunch or something?" Kirsten asked quickly.

"Yes," Chelsea instantly agreed before she recalled that she had plans for the day. "No . . . I have something to do."

"Oh," Kirsten responded with a hint of shyness.

"Wait," Chelsea spat out quickly, not wanting to miss the opportunity to spend more time with the energetic blonde. "Do you like horses?"

"Excuse me?" Kirsten choked on her coffee.

"My horse is stabled in Ipswich; I was going for a ride tomorrow," Chelsea explained in an amused tone. "Would you like to join me? A friend of mine has his horse stabled up there as well and we could take them out."

"Yes," Kirsten responded with a bright smile.

 

PART FOUR

The following morning Kirsten and Chelsea drove up to Ipswich. The brunette insisted that they take her Forester so they wouldn’t GET Kirsten’s new SUV MUDDY. The two women chatted merrily all the way up. Chelsea wasn’t as flirtatious as she had been the first time they had. Kirsten was slowly beginning to realize that the tall dark-haired beauty was a little on the shy side. This was more than a little surprising since the two of them had made love so soon after they had met. The thought made Kirsten smile as she relaxed into the easy conversation. Still, she was struggling with the overwhelming urge to reach over and kiss the brunette senseless.

She smiled when they arrived at the stables and Chelsea took her by the hand TO LEAD her into the barn. Chelsea carefully prepared their saddles and Kirsten was more than happy to help. They rode along a quiet trail in the woods. Chelsea was riding her black stallion, Mitch, while Kirsten trailed alongside her on the appaloosa, Inky. The afternoon sun peeked through the trees as they rode quietly. Kirsten couldn’t resist stealing glances at the tall brunette. Chelsea looked incredible in her white oxford blouse, faded blue jeans, and black leather boots.

"You look nice," Chelsea offered. Kirsten blushed as she looked down at her own beat up pair of Levis and black t-shirt.

"Thanks," she responded shyly as her eyes drifted to Chelsea’s cleavage that was just peeking out from the opening of her blouse. "So do you," Kirsten added with a slight moan. "I want to apologize for not going out with you sooner," Kirsten explained as Chelsea guided them further down the trail. "It wasn’t you. It was just that everything happened so fast the last time, and I didn’t . . ."

"I understand," Chelsea responded softly as she reached over and gave Kirsten’s hand a gentle squeeze.

The warmth of Chelsea’s touch filled Kirsten’s body with a sudden rush of desire. "I don’t usually just . . . well, you know," Chelsea added. "Not that I’m complaining," she added with a soft chuckle.

"Back at you," Kirsten responded wryly as she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. "It was incredible." Her stomach clenched as Chelsea simply purred in response. "When you called me I felt a little awkward about what had happened. I do want to get to know you better."

"I was worried," Chelsea confessed as her thumb began to trace the back of Kirsten’s hand. "Kirsten, I’m not looking for a quick lay. I like you and would like to get to know you better as well."

"I feel the same," Kirsten responded with relief as she raised Chelsea’s hand to her lips and placed a gentle kiss in the brunette’s palm. Chelsea moaned softly in response.

As Kirsten tasted Chelsea’s skin on her lips, her thighs began to tremble. She released the brunette’s hand as her clit began to throb. They continued their ride with Kirsten fighting her increasing desire. As the trail narrowed Kirsten was greeted with the splendid view of Chelsea firm backside rising up and down in her saddle. Kirsten’s wetness grew as she watched Chelsea’s movements. The steady rhythm of her horses gait didn’t help her growing frustration as her jeans rubbed against her aching clit.

Kirsten was ready to explode as they pulled off the trail into an open glen. The blonde found herself in a frustrating situation. Now that she’d explained to Chelsea that she wasn’t looking for sex, how could she express that she wanted the dark-haired beauty? They dismounted and allowed the horses to roam. Kirsten found herself watching every movement the brunette made. "They’ll be okay," Chelsea explained as Kirsten fought the urge to wrap her body around the brunette’s. She nodded in response as her eyes drank in Chelsea’s long legs.

Kirsten’s eyes fluttered shut as she tried to steady the erratic beating of her heart. When she opened her eyes she found herself drowning in an electric blue gaze. Kirsten’s breathing grew heavy as Chelsea neared her. The smoky gaze the brunette was giving her answered all her questions. Kirsten found herself standing a breath away from the object of her desire.

Chelsea captured Kirsten’s face in her hands. The blonde leaned into Chelsea’s touch as she clasped the brunette’s hips firmly. "Kiss me," she said in a shaky tone as Chelsea’s head dipped slightly. Their lips brushed shyly. Chelsea’s full inviting lips against her own made Kirsten’s knees buckle slightly as she pulled the brunette closer to her.

Kirsten reclaimed Chelsea’s lips, parting them with her tongue as the brunette’s hands roamed down her back. As their tongues engaged in a sensual duel, Kirsten’s hands drifted to Chelsea’s firm backside. She began to massage the taller woman’s cheeks as she pressed her center into Chelsea’s thigh. Kirsten moaned into the warmth of Chelsea’s mouth as her body strained against the sudden tightness of her jeans.

Both women were gasping for air as they broke away from the fiery kiss. "I want you," Kirsten whispered into Chelsea’s skin as she began to kiss her way down brunette’s neck.

"Do you think we’re moving too fast?" Chelsea choked out as her head fell back and her nimble fingers unclasped Kirsten’s bra through her shirt.

"Yes," Kirsten agreed as she kissed her way down to the supple valley between the taller woman’s breasts. Kirsten’s hands moved up Chelsea’s firm body and cupped her firm full breasts.

"Should we stop?" Chelsea moaned as she tugged Kirsten’s shirt out of her jeans. Kirsten pressed her center harder against Chelsea’s thigh as her fingers began to unbutton the taller woman’s blouse. She ran her tongue along the swell of Chelsea’s breast before taking a step back.

She looked deeply into Chelsea’s crystal blue orbs as the brunette ran her fingers playfully along Kirsten’s quivering stomach. "Do you want to stop?" Kirsten panted desperately. Chelsea’s hands slid up her torso and under her loosely hanging bra. Kristen groaned and her entire body clenched as Chelsea rolled her nipples between her long fingers. "No," Chelsea choked out as she continued to tease the blonde’s nipples.

"Good," Kirsten responded in a feral voice as she reached over and tore open Chelsea’s blouse, sending its few remaining buttons flying across the field. Kirsten’s body arched as Chelsea pinched and teased her nipples harder. She eagerly began to remove Chelsea’s blouse, moaning as her lover’s hands left her aching nipples. Kirsten stared at her lover hungrily as the brunette pulled her T-shirt up further. She lifted her arms and allowed the taller woman to pull it off over her head.

They both tossed each other’s tops across the field and Chelsea quickly removed Kirsten’s bra that was hanging around her elbows. As the garment went flying off in the distance, Kirsten’s hands busied themselves with the button on Chelsea’s jeans. As she eagerly lowered the zipper, she felt her own jeans being opened. Chelsea’s breast loomed dangerously close to her lips as she tugged her lover’s jeans down to her hips.

The sight was too much for Kirsten to resist. She captured Chelsea’s nipple in her mouth as she felt the brunette’s hands slip into the back of her jeans. Kirsten suckled Chelsea’s nipple through the thin material of her bra as the brunette’s hands pulled her jeans and underwear further down her body. Kirsten’s hand slipped between their overheated bodies. She suckled Chelsea’s nipple harder as the brunette’s damp curls greeted her fingers. "Don’t you ever wear underwear?" Kirsten taunted her as her fingers dipped into her wetness.

"No," Chelsea responded playfully as Kirsten reached behind the taller woman with her free hand and unclasped her bra.

Kirsten ran a trembling finger along Chelsea’s throbbing clit as she pulled the cup of her bra down with her teeth. As Kirsten captured Chelsea’s erect nipple in her mouth, she felt her body being lowered to the ground. The blades of grass caressed her back as her lover leaned over her. The sight of her lover’s half-naked body mesmerized the blonde as she slowly removed her bra. "Chelsea," she gasped as the taller woman lowered herself. Kirsten’s body arched as their nipples brushed against each other.

"You are so beautiful," Chelsea said softly before she reclaimed Kirsten’s lips. The kiss quickly deepened as their bodies melted together. Kirsten wrapped Chelsea’s long dark hair in her fingers, enjoying the silky feel as she suckled on her lover’s tongue. They broke apart breathlessly as Chelsea lifted the weight of her larger form up slightly. Kirsten ran her tongue along Chelsea’s neck, drinking in the sweet taste of her skin.

Chelsea moaned deeply as her hips thrust into Kirsten’s body. "I want you," Kirsten murmured. She nipped the skin of Chelsea’s neck while her fingers once again dipped into her lover’s wetness. Chelsea’s breast swayed against her as she teased her clit.

"Tell me what you want," Chelsea urged her as Kirsten circled her tongue around Chelsea’s nipple.

Kirsten leaned back onto the soft carpet of grass and stared deeply into Chelsea’s eyes while she continued to stroke her clit. "Fuck me," Kirsten confessed in a needy voice. Chelsea‘s thighs parted as she straddled Kirsten’s smaller body. Kirsten cupped Chelsea’s wet mound with the palm of her hand. She teased her lover by moving her hand insistently against her clit. "Chelsea, fuck me," she repeated. "Or I’ll be forced to do it myself," she teased the brunette. Her body trembled as her lover’s eyes darkened with desire.

Kirsten smiled slyly as her hand reluctantly left the warmth of Chelsea’s passion. She slowly licked the sweet nectar of Chelsea’s passion from her fingers before reaching up and rolling her lover onto her back. She smiled knowingly down at Chelsea before slowly removing the brunette’s pants and boots. She lowered her own jeans down to her knees before straddling her lover’s body.

Kirsten pressed her throbbing clit into the firmness of Chelsea’s abdomen. The brunette cupped her backside and guided her to sway against her body. Kirsten rocked wildly before slowing her movements and trailing two fingers down her own body. Chelsea watched as she caressed one of her breasts as her fingers descended further down. Kirsten rolled her nipple between two fingers while she slowly began to stroke her own clit. "Is this what you want?" she teased the trembling brunette.

"Yes," Chelsea responded with a hiss.

Kirsten continued to pleasure herself while her lover’s hand ran up the inside of her thigh. "Don’t stop," Chelsea instructed her softly as she pressed her fingers against Kirsten’s center. Kirsten moaned as her lover entered her. Chelsea’s fingers filled her as she continued to stroke her clit. Her own fingers moved in rhythm with her lover’s as the brunette plunged in and out of her wetness.

Her hips rocked wildly as the orgasm built inside of her. Her fingers were brushed aside by Chelsea’s thumb. As the brunette’s long fingers took her harder while her thumb stroked her clit, she traced Chelsea’s lips with her wetness. She cried out in ecstasy as Chelsea’s tongue began to caress the tips of her fingers.

Chelsea licked Kirsten’s fingers clean while she plunged in and out of her. Kirsten felt the explosion rip through her body as she thrust urgently against Chelsea’s hand. She cried out as she collapsed against Chelsea. She kissed her lover deeply as she clung tightly to her. She whimpered as Chelsea’s touch slowly slipped from her center. "I need to taste you," Chelsea whispered hotly in her ear.

Kirsten’s body trembled as Chelsea’s breath caressed her ear. She gathered herself and stood up on shaky limbs. She smiled as Chelsea watched her remove the rest of her clothing. Then she knelt by Chelsea. She felt her lover’s hands on the back of her thighs . Eagerly she raised herself to the warmth of Chelsea’s mouth. She moaned as her lover cupped her backside and began to drink in her wetness.

Kirsten looked down at her lover’s naked body and smiled as she lowered herself down. "I’ve been dreaming about this," Kirsten confessed as her lover’s thighs parted, inviting her in. Kirsten buried herself in her lover’s wetness. She suckled Chelsea’s clit into the warmth of her mouth as she felt the brunette’s tongue dip into her center. Greedily they feasted on one another until they were both screaming into each other’s wetness.

They collapsed together and quickly found themselves wrapped in a warm embrace. Kirsten loved the feel of the blades of grass tickling her skin as their bodies melted together. Soon she found herself on her stomach, inhaling the sweet fragrance of grass as she lifted her hips to Chelsea’s wetness. Once again Chelsea filled her completely as she rode against Kirsten’s thrusting hips. "Yes!" Kirsten screamed as they once again climaxed in unison.

Kirsten curled up in Chelsea’s arms as the sun beat down upon their naked bodies. Later she felt something tickling her nose. She blinked her eyes open to find her lover teasing her with a blade of grass. "How long was I sleeping?" Kirsten inquired with a yawn as she snuggled closer to her lover.

"We both were out for awhile," Chelsea responded softly.

Kirsten felt a sudden chill; she looked around and realized that the sun was much lower in the sky. "As much as I would like to stay here for an eternity, we need to get back before someone comes looking for us," Chelsea explained as she ran her fingers down Kirsten’s spine.

"Hmm," Kirsten murmured in agreement as she climbed to her knees. "Where the hell are our clothes?" she inquired in amusement.

Chelsea laughed in response. "Well, the horses are still here," the brunette said as she helped Kirsten to her feet.

"That’s a start," Kirsten responded with a smile as she scanned the field, spotting her jeans off in the distance. She reached up and pulled Chelsea down for a fiery kiss. As the kiss deepened, she reluctantly released her lover, fearful that things would escalate. "Thanks," she said softly.

"For?" Chelsea teased.

"This was the best first date I’ve ever been on," Kirsten said as they began to gather up their clothing. "I can’t wait for our second one."

"Neither can I," Chelsea responded with a brilliant smile.

 

THE END

send comments to yomavis@email.com

for updates, previews & the Wednesday Afternoon Series join Mavis' Egroup

yomavis-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

 


Return to The Bard's Corner