THE POST WOMAN ALWAYS RINGS TWICE

(SPECIAL DELIVERY - PART TWO)

By Mavis Applewater

June 2002

Disclaimers: Yes, I’m very well aware of the resemblance, but it isn’t them. The characters and story belong solely to the author and may not be reproduced, posted, or sold without the author’s permission. And doesn’t it suck that I have to say that? If for any reason you do not enjoy a story containing a loving sexual relationship between two consenting adult women, then you and I have absolutely nothing in common. If that is the case then do not read this story or anything else I have ever written. If for any reason it is illegal for you to view such material, leave now and come back when it is no longer a crime for you to read my work.

Thanks to my beta reader Joanne.

As always, this is for Heather.

 

PART ONE

As I trudge along my route I can’t help but think that this bright sunny day would have been better spent at the beach. Not that I’m complaining. Okay, I am complaining. Despite the fact that I get to spend most of my workday outside wearing shorts, I’m in a miserable mood. If you want, I can tell you just what’s troubling me. Like you could stop me!

Just about a week ago I experienced one of the most incredible sexual experiences of my not-so-young life. Now what do I have to gripe about you ask? Nothing, except I really wanted to spend more time with Tess and not just in a horizontal manner. There’s the rub. I think that I’m developing feelings for the little blonde spitfire who rocked my world that night. And to be perfectly honest, it’s scaring the bejesus out of me. What scares me the most is that I think I started having feelings for Tess before we slept together.

Now as I plug along my route, I have a deep sense of loathing at how I’m wallowing in my own self-imposed misery. Normally on a day like today I would allow my mind to wander into a delightful daydream. Or I would lose myself in whatever music I was playing on my Discman. I would allow the sun to caress my body and gloat over the fact that I was being paid to work on my tan. I would chat with the friendly folks who lived along my route.

Today, since my mood is so foul, my Discman is tucked away in my heavy mailbag and I’m not very chatty. Nope. Today the only thing preoccupying my thoughts is who gets what letters and the constant clomping sound my feet are making as they pound against the sidewalk. The steady drumming of my feet falters slightly as I near my final destination. The last house on the left is 67 Buckman Place - that’s Tess’ house, or rather Tess’ father’s house.

She won’t be there but still my mouth goes dry thinking that just perhaps she’s come home for lunch or called in sick. The new nurses’ aid started work a few days after Tess and I shared that incredible night and Tess began her new position as the town’s librarian. I haven’t seen or spoken to her since I snuck out of her house during the wee hours of that morning.

"Good afternoon," Shanikwa, the nurses’ aid, greets me as she tends to old man Crothers who is perched in a lawn chair.

"Good afternoon," I greet her in kind.

"Hey cookie," the old man growls. "What are you doing here?"

"I’m delivering the mail," I respond with a smile while my stomach turns in disgust.

"Mmph," he mutters. "A girl delivering the mail; it’s just not right," he grumbles.

"No sir, it’s not," I agree, knowing it’s the best way to deal with the cantankerous old man. Shanikwa blinks in surprise at my comment. I simply shrug.

"You’re not here for that whore daughter of mine, are you?" he accuses me.

"Of course not," I lie as I feel the anger build deep inside of me. Shanikwa once again looks at us in confusion. "You mean nasty old codger," I mutter under my breath. The shadow of a grin emerges on Shanikwa’s full lips; she’s heard my muttering despite my efforts and I sense that the kindly older woman agrees with my unkind observation.

"I don’t understand why he’s so mean to her," she confirms softly. "But then his mind is wandering," she adds thoughtfully.

"He was always like that," I grumble softly.

"Oh?" she responds with a hint of sadness.

"How is she holding up?" I inquire, concerned about Tess’ well being. The few times I’ve seen her she’s looked very tired, but we’ve only exchanged shy glances since that night.

"Poor thing," Shanikwa answers me softly as a deep frown creases her caramel-colored skin. "She works a long day at the library and then takes care of him from the moment she gets home. I’ve seen it before; it can take a lot out of the most giving soul when they become a caretaker for a family member."

"Haven’t any of her siblings been around to help?" I blurt out, suddenly very angry with the rest of the Crothers clan.

"Not that I’m aware of," Shanikwa explains. "Although I’m not here in the evenings or on Sundays."

I look over at her with a prodding glare. She is a kind woman and I can tell by the way her big dark eyes won’t meet mine that none of Tess’ siblings have bothered to visit their aging father. "I see," I respond dryly, thinking that I need to have a chat with Mrs. Palmer, the neighborhood busybody, to see if I can find out just what is going on. Of course I could call Tess or stop in at the library and ask her for myself.

I hand Shanikwa the mail and say goodbye. I manage to block out whatever Mr. Crothers is mumbling as I walk away from my last delivery of the day. "I should go see her," I mutter to myself as I head back to the post office. "But what if she doesn’t want to see me?" I ask myself as I look around to see if anyone is watching. I breathe a sigh of relief when I discover that no one’s around to hear me talking to myself.

I roll my eyes; I’m completely disgusted with my cowardice. ‘That is the whole problem. It’s the reason I’ve been in such a lousy mood for the past few days. I want to see her again but I’m terrified that it was nothing more than a roll in the hay for her. So I need to stop being a major weenie and go and talk to the girl,’ I chastise myself as I enter the post office.

While I finish my work for the day I find reasons not to go and visit Tess. As I punch out I feel like a complete goober. "Okay, that’s it! She works at the library and it’s just two blocks down the street. You live in this town. There is no reason why you wouldn’t be going to the town library."

While I walk the two blocks, my mind curses me for not going home and changing first. Once again I’ll be meeting Tess in my work clothes. But since the library will be closing soon, I don’t have time to rush back to my tiny apartment. I’m also trying to think of a book to check out in order to make my sudden appearance seem casual.

My heart is racing as I climb up the stone staircase and open the large glass door. My throat is suddenly parched when I see her clad in a flower print dress standing behind the large circular desk. She pushes her wire rim glasses up her cute little nose as she studies the computer screen. The cool air of the air conditioning does nothing to alleviate the sudden surge of heat coursing through my body.

The door clamors shut behind me and Tess looks up in confusion. As her emerald eyes meet mine, she flashes me the sweetest brightest smile I have ever seen.

 

PART TWO

"Hello, Regina," she greets me happily as I shuffle shyly over to the desk. Once again I ponder just what it is about this small woman that makes me forget my own name whenever she is around.

"Hi," I say, knowing that I am blushing slightly.

"I didn’t know the library was on your route," she inquires softly as my brain tries to conjure up a reasonable excuse for my presence.

"It’s not," I stammer.

"Were you looking for something to read?" she asks as she absently stacks some books.

"I . . . uhm . . . ," I begin, babbling like an idiot. "I wanted to see you," I blurt out suddenly, feeling like an awkward teenager.

"Really?" she responds in a bright tone.

Now who would have imagined that the truth would actually work? "Really," I confess as she removes her glasses, her eyes twinkling slightly. "I wanted to know how you were doing."

"Thank you," she responds earnestly. "I’ve been busy with the new job and Dad," she explains. I can hear the weariness in her voice. "I was just about to lock up for the day. Want to give me a hand?" she suggests. In response I simply nod my head eagerly while I grin like a complete idiot.

Tess locks the front door as I look around. "The place is empty," she explains as she walks back towards me. I watch the hem of her dress brush against her legs. I lick my lips as I enjoy the way she looks in the dress that falls much to far below her knees. I know I’m a pig. She flashes me a wry grin as she begins to load up a cart with books.

"So how are you doing really?" I inquire carefully as she wheels the cart between the overwhelming shelves. Somehow she knows what goes where and I am truly impressed. The only help I seem to be providing was when I helped her maneuver the cart into the elevator. "You didn’t answer my question," I point out as we exit the elevator.

"I’m tired," she confesses as she continues to re-shelve the books. "Dad is getting worse."

"Not to pry . . . ,"I begin slowly as she gives me a wary look. "But where are your siblings? I know that you have brothers and sisters. Why don’t they pop over and at least visit with your father?"

"I wish I knew," Tess responds wearily. "I can understand why Jane and Richard can’t come; they live so far away. But James and Helen only live a few towns over. I’m the oldest," she adds as if that explains why the burden fell on her.

"So what?" I blurt out as she calmly puts books away. "I know that this is none of my business, but it doesn’t seem right. You’re running yourself ragged and the things he calls you . . . I understand he’s sick but . . ."

"Those names were around long before he got sick," she cuts me off bitterly.

"Why?" I plead with her.

"He’s always been a little hard on all of us," she explains as she slips the last book into place. "Me especially since I’m the oldest. When I was starting my first year of college, he caught me with a girl in my room. He didn’t know how to handle it so he threw me out."

"What?" I choke out.

"What he saw was pretty graphic. I can’t say that I blame him," she explains dryly.

"Excuse me?" I snap.

"Let me guess. Your parents probably belong to PFLAG." She chuckles.

"Yes." I shrug. "They’ve always been supportive. When I was in the military, and later when I got a divorce and moved back here. . ." I began, feeling very proud of my parents.

"You were married?" she asks me in surprise. "To a guy?"

"I’m a late bloomer," I explain with a casual shrug.

"How long ago did you . . . ," she begins to ask as her voice trembles slightly.

"Over ten years," I reassure her as I place a gentle hand on her shoulder. My fingers instantly begin to tingle from the contact. "Why? Did you think I owed you a toaster oven?"

She laughs heartily at my joke as she places her hands on my hips. Her smile dims as her fingers begin to caress my hips and I feel my lower anatomy begin to pulsate in a steady rhythm. "My life is complicated right now," she says.

"Are you trying to keep me away?" I ask fearfully as my hands find their way to her supple hips.

"Yes," she responds sadly.

"What do you want, Tess?" I ask her firmly as her body leans slightly closer to my own. I gasp as I feel her nipples brush against my shirt.

"I don‘t think I can have what I want," she explains shyly as she cups my face with one of her hands. I lean into her touch.

She reaches up and my head tilts down; our lips brush and I feel the warmth spread through my body. I feel Tess’ tongue brush against my lips; my lips part and her tongue begins a sweet exploration of my mouth. My knees begin to buckle as Tess’ hands start exploring my body. She gently pushes me against the bookshelf as she begins to unbutton my shirt.

We are panting for air when we reluctantly end the fiery kiss. Tess runs her tongue across my trembling lips before she begins to kiss her way across my jaw and then down my neck. I am quivering as I feel my shirt being pulled out of my shorts. Her tongue traces the swell of my breasts as her nimble hands reach behind me and unclasp my bra.

"Tess," I say in a pleading tone as her hands move to my chest, pushing my bra up to reveal my breasts. She murmurs with delight as she cups them, her thumbs grazing across my nipples.

"You are so beautiful, Regina," she whispers against my skin just before she captures my erect nipple in the warmth of my mouth. I hiss as I wrap my fingers in her short blonde hair. My body arches as I offer her mouth more of my breast to feast upon.

My hips thrust urgently against Tess’ firm body. I feel her teeth graze my nipple while she rolls my other nipple between her fingers. I’m losing control; this wasn’t the way I had planned our meeting. I’m not complaining as I feel Tess suckle my nipple urgently. Her mouth slowly tastes my skin as she works her way over to my other nipple. She lavishes it with the same sweet torture as I whimper in pleasure.

Tess’ head falls back, her eyes are dark with desire. "I’ve been dreaming about you," she confesses in a husky tone.

"And just what are you doing to me in your dreams?" I ask as I trace her face with the tip of my finger.

This," she responds urgently as her hands slip down my body to the waistband of my shorts. I swallow hard as she unzips them and tugs them insistently down my body. As my shorts fall to the ground, Tess begins to kiss her way down my body. Her mouth and tongue burn my skin as they trail down my torso. I moan deeply as she dips her tongue playfully in my navel.

I find myself parting my thighs as Tess hooks her fingers in the elastic band of my underwear. As she lowers my panties, her mouth kisses every inch of exposed skin. Her fingers dance nimbly, caressing me as my underwear joins the shorts pooled around my ankles. I feel Tess’ warm breath caress my dark curls as she kneels before me. Emerald eyes twinkle up at me as I open myself up even further to her touch.

Tess smiles up at me as her tongue begins to trace the inside of my quivering thighs. My blue eyes flutter shut as I lose myself in the feel of her tongue licking away the wetness that is coating my skin. I moan as she parts my lips and her tongue dips deeply into my passion. I guide her closer as she runs her tongue along my swollen lips.

My eyes fly open as she suckles my throbbing clit in the warmth of her mouth. I can hear Tess’ murmurs of pleasure as she teases my nub. My hip thrust in a steady rhythm and I feel Tess’ fingers press against the opening of my center. My body rocks against the hard bookshelf as Tess enters me. My senses are overloaded with the musky scent of the books behind my body and the feel of Tess’ mouth and fingers pleasuring me. "God yessss . . . ," I scream as she takes me harder. My body ignores the feel of the bookcase slamming into my skin as I buck wildly, begging Tess for more.

The room is spinning as my body explodes against her. Tess continues to plunge in and out of my wetness as I scream again in pleasure. Her teeth graze my aching clit as my body arches; the second climax overwhelms me. My ears are ringing and my mouth is dry. I’m unable to speak; Tess seems determined to rock my world a third time. My body slides down the bookshelf as I climax quickly.

I find myself sitting on the cool floor of the library and Tess is holding my trembling body. She thanks me as she kisses my sweaty brow. "Why are you thanking me?" I chuckle as I cup her face in my hands. I lean over and kiss her sweetly. My desire grows as I taste myself on her lips. I part her lips with my tongue, needing to taste the warmth of her mouth. She moans deeply as I lift her to her feet.

My need is burning deeply as I lift her dress up to her waist. She is panting heavily as I end the kiss. I gently spin her in my arms, the material of her dress still clenched in my fingers as she clutches the table in front of her. "Yes," she pleads as I release my hold on her dress so I can caress her backside. I smile as her thighs move apart further. I lower her pantyhose and underwear down her hips.

My fingers enjoy the feel of her skin as I sink to my knees, continuing to lower her clothing. My tongue blazes a trail down her body. The delightfully musky aroma of her excitement fills my senses as my mouth and hands begin to work their way back up her body. "Regina," Tess whimpers as I dip my tongue into her wetness.

"You taste so good," I murmur into her desire as I continue to feast upon her.

I run my hands along her firm backside as I drink in her nectar; her body sways in pleasure. I can feel her body tensing and I stop. She groans in frustration. I begin to kiss my way up her back until I am kissing the nape of her neck. She whimpers softly as my breasts press into her. Tess releases a deep growl as I press my wetness against her.

My hands drift down her body until I am cupping her breasts. I massage them tenderly as I feel her nipples strain against the soft material of her dress. Tess’ hips thrust backward, pressing my desire harder against of her. "Is this what you want?" I whisper hotly in her ear as our hips began to rock in unison.

"Yes," she cries out.

The table teeters beneath us as Tess grips it tighter while our bodies continue to grind together in a wild rhythm. My hands slide down her well-toned body as I straddle her. I reach between our bodies and gently slip my hand between her thighs. She cries out once again as her wetness coats my fingers. I can feel her clit throbbing beneath my fingertips as I begin to stroke her. She thrusts against my touch as I suckle her earlobe.

"Please," Tess begs me as I press two fingers against her center while my thumb caresses her clit. I can feel her walls grip my fingers as I enter her. Her thrusts become more urgent as I plunge in and out of her wetness. I can feel myself trembling as I ride her rocking body. Her hips move shamelessly against my hand as I plunge deeper inside of her. She screams out my name as her thighs tremble. I raise up slightly so I can watch her climax. Her features are flushed and her knuckles are white from holding the table in a death grip.

She calls out my name once again as my hand becomes trapped between her thighs. I steady myself as I allow the aftershocks to trickle through her body. As her breathing calms, I slowly remove myself from her warmth. She starts to rise; I place a gentle hand on her shoulder and lower her back down onto the table.

I kneel behind her and begin to drink her in. I’m filled with a sense of pride at the overwhelming wetness I find. I stroke her clit slowly as I plunge my tongue deep inside of her. I can hear her calling my name as the table teeters against the tiled floor. I feel her falling over the edge as she climaxes hard against me. I lick the last traces of desire from her quivering body before I rise behind her.

My need has grown while I was pleasuring her. Once again I straddle her glorious backside and press myself against her. I clasp her waist as I rock against her swaying hips. "Yes," she moans. "Come for me," she urges me as I thrust harder against her. I wrap my arm around her, needing to feel her explode with me. I dip my fingers into her wetness and pleasure the both of us wildly until we cry out in unison and collapse against the table.

 

PART THREE

Once we find ourselves able to breathe calmly, we fix our clothing. Tess sighs contentedly as she brushes her hair from her sweaty brow. "Regina," she says slowly as we make our way to the elevator, "I was going to relax by the pool tonight. It’s one of the advantages of living at Dad’s. Would you like to join me for a swim?"

"Yes," I answer eagerly as we step off the elevator.

I watch the gentle sway of her hips as she stores the cart and gathers up her belongings. I sigh as I feel my desire grow once again. "I was wondering," she begins as she turns to me. The smirk she’s sporting informs me that she was very aware of the way I was looking at her. "When you delivered my package, you said you recognized the address."

"Uh huh," I respond dryly. I wonder just where she’s going with this?

"Do you have any toys?" she inquires boldly.

"Maybe," I tease her as I shrug.

"I see," she purrs as she glances at her watch. "I need to get going. Shanikwa is off duty soon," she explains with a grimace.

We step out of the library and she locks the door behind us. "I’ll see you tonight," I offer hopefully. She smiles brightly in response. I rush home, strip off my work clothes, and jump in the shower. As I dress I can still feel my lips quivering from her kisses.

I can hear Tess’ voice coming from the backyard as I approach the house. I walk around back and check my blouse and jeans before I open the gate. I blush slightly as my fingers brush against the surprise I am wearing. I step into the backyard to find Tess walking along the edge of the pool, speaking in a very animated fashion into the cordless telephone pressed against her ear. "James, he’s your father," she says angrily. "All I’m asking is that you stop by and see him. You can’t be that busy," she shouts. "Fine," she concludes before clicking off the telephone and tossing it onto a lawn chair. "Jerk," she grumbles, still unaware of my presence.

"I agree," I say softly as I approach. The smile she flashes me washes away my desire to strangle her brother.

"Hi," she offers softly as she steps into my arms. I love the cut-off shorts and tank top she’s wearing. "It’s good to see you," she whispers against my chest. The cool night air and the feel of Tess nestled against my body makes me feel happy. She lifts her head suddenly and stares into my eyes with a confused look. I look down into emerald eyes that are twinkling in the darkness. I’m confused by her actions until she smiles up at me slyly and grinds her hips into me.

Suddenly I realize what has surprised her. "What is that?" she inquires coyly as she grinds harder against my little surprise. "Or are you just happy to me?" she teases me.

"I’m always happy to see you," I respond honestly as my hands slip down to her hips and I guide her closer to me. She bites her bottom lip as she continues to rub against the phallus I wearing beneath my jeans. She runs her hand between our bodies and cups it.

I moan as she continues to rub the phallus through my jeans. "You did ask if I had any toys?" I say as she begins to undo my pants.

"I want to see," she demands in a deep growl. "Is it a strap-on?" she inquires eagerly as she begins to lower my pants.

"Yes," I respond, feeling slightly lightheaded as I capture her wrists firmly. "Not so fast," I taunt her as I begin to unbutton my blouse. "If you want to see mine, you’ll have to show me yours." She licks her lips as the cool night air caresses my skin. I stand before her with my blouse hanging open, revealing my lacy bra. She smiles at me devilishly before lifting her tank top and tossing it across the lawn.

My eyes widen as her bra follows her top. "Can anyone see back here?" I ask nervously as she cups her own breasts and begins to tease her nipples.

"No," she responds in a husky tone. "And Dad is out for the night. Now it’s your turn," she commands.

I swallow hard as I think about how desperately I need to feel her naked body pressed against my own. I reach up to remove my blouse. "No," she states firmly as her eyes drift down my body to my crotch. "That’s what I want."

I wonder just when I lost control of the situation as I begin to lower my jeans to reveal the phallus and the leather strap that holds it firmly against my skin. "And if I show you, what do I get?" I tease her as my hands cease their movements.

"Anything you want," she promises me, her eyes wide with curiosity.

"Is this new for you?" I inquire playfully as I lower my jeans down my thighs to reveal my surprise.

"Yes," she says happily, her eyes firmly fixed on my phallus. "I mean, I’ve certainly played with toys before."

"I know," I purr, recalling the night we’d spent together last week.

"I’ve just never experienced a strap-on," she explains as she approaches me and begins to stroke the long phallus. "Do you feel pleasure when I touch it?"

"Yes," I groan as I feel the nub press against my clit.

A look of pure wonderment appears on her face as she continues to stroke my phallus. "What do you want me to do?" she inquires in a hopeful tone. I place a gentle hand on her shoulder and guide her to her knees.

"Another new experience." She chuckles before she traces the tip with her tongue.

"Really?" I moan as I watch her tongue flicker across the tip of my favorite toy.

"Yes," she responds in a dreamlike tone before she takes the phallus in her mouth and suckles it greedily. I run my fingers through her hair as the constant rhythm of her actions drives me closer to the edge of ecstasy.

"Harder," I beg her as the nub continues to stroke against my desire. I cry out as the orgasm ripples through my body.

I look down into my lover’s passion-filled eyes as she begins to undo her shorts. I smile at her as I lower myself to her. I claim her lips urgently as I lower her to the ground. I help her pull her shorts down as the kiss deepens. She moans into the warmth of my mouth before I pull away. I remove the rest of her clothing as she watches my every movement.

I lower my pants further down my legs before nestling myself between Tess’ trembling thighs. I glide the tip of the phallus along her lips. "Please," she begs.

"Soon," I promise as I continue to lubricate the toy with her desire.

I press the tip against her center as she wraps her legs around my body. She releases a heavy groan as I enter her slightly. Her head falls back with a look of pure ecstasy as I continue to enter her slowly. I make certain that she is comfortable before my hips start to rock. Our eyes meet and lock as I begin to plunge in and out of her. My heart is pounding and my rhythm increases while her legs press firmly into my back.

Soon our passion overcomes us as we rock wildly against each other. I can feel the phallus filling her as I thrust eagerly, my eyes never breaking contact with hers. We cling to each other as our bodies explode in unison. We collapse and hold one another tightly. "You are amazing," she whispers softly as we finally pull away from each other. "Let me help you that," she offers as I begin to free myself from the leather straps.

"Thanks," I respond although I wave her off and free myself from the straps. "It always feels good until afterwards," I explain as I stand and pull my pants up.

Tess laughs as she gathers her clothing and begins to dress. I join in her laughter as she tucks her bra into the pocket of her shorts. "Regina, would you like to stay tonight?" she inquires in a soft shy voice.

"Yes . . . but. . . ," I begin and her face drops slightly.

"I understand," she responds in a cool tone.

"No, you don’t," I explain quickly. "If I stay tonight, I want you to understand that it’s because I want more, and I’m not talking about sex."

"Oh," she responds brightly. Her smile quickly vanishes. "My life . . ."

"Is complicated," I finish for her. "And I accept that. What I don’t want is for this to be just about sex. Maybe lunch together or we could go for a walk in the park some Saturday while Shanikwa is watching your Father?" I suggest hopefully, knowing that if she refuses my offer my heart will shatter.

"Yes," she responds confidently as she takes my hand. "Now grab your friend and let’s go to bed."

"You are so pushy," I tease.

"And you love it," she counters.

"Yes, I do," I admit for the first time as she leads me up to her bedroom.

 

THE END

send comments to yomavis@email.com

for updates, previews & The Wednesday Afternoon Series join Mavis' egroup

yomavis-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

 


Return to The Bard's Corner