Disclaimers

Copyright: This story is copyrighted to the author Ó 1999 by T.Novan. Do not use any part of this story without my written permission. I may be contacted at TNOVAN@aol.com

Sex: This story contains scenes of two women making love. <smile> If this offends you, please don’t read my story. There are plenty of other wonderful stories out there.

Violence: There are scene of violence in this piece. If that offends please move on.

Comments: As always welcomed at TNOVAN@aol.com

 

 

The Claiming of Ford

By T.Novan

LOG ELEVEN

"You are the most frustrating woman!" Ford growled, holding Marra by the shoulders and guiding her to the med labs.

"But, how do you know I’ll be any good at this?"

"How do you know you aren’t?"

"And you call me frustrating." Marra mumbled, as they approached the Senior Doctor.

The older man smiled at the pair as Ford gave Marra a playful shove his direction.

"Doctor Jenner, I’m Marra, Garron Ford’s," She paused, looked back to the tall woman who nodded once and winked, then she returned her attention to the doctor. "Garron Ford’s latest victim." She grinned and winked at the physician.

"Hey!" Ford responded taking a step forward. "She happens to be my future spouse. Unless she keeps this up, then I’m just going to feed her to my serpentine." Her response was light, almost comical as she wrapped her arms around the little blonde’s waist. "You can just call her ‘lunch’."

The doctor chuckled as he sized the pair up. "Actually Garron, she doesn’t look like more than an appetizer. Very small."

"Oh no." Marra dropped her head, shaking from side to side when she realized she didn’t stand a chance here either.

"She might be small, but she has enough attitude for three wives. I won’t need anymore once I marry this one. In the meantime Doctor, didn’t you say you’d like her to help out in the med labs?"

"If she would like. I’m sure she would do wonders for the spirit of the patients. She certainly seems to have done wonders for our commander."

"Indeed she has Doctor, indeed she has."

Ford turned Marra around, giving her a soft kiss and a caress to the cheek. "You have fun. I’ll see you in a few hours. I need to go speak to the Priestess."

"The Priestess?"

"Yeah, you know the one that’s going to marry us?"

"Shouldn’t I come with you?"

"No, not right now. You stay here. You’ll have to make your visit soon enough. But for now, you have a good time here. I’ll meet you back in our quarters in say, three hours?"

Marra nodded, knowing it would be futile to argue with Ford. She had learned quickly that when the Garron had her mind made up about something you just didn’t argue. It was a waste of breath.

****

Ford finished her prayers. She rose, to make her final offering. When she turned, the Priestess stood before her. She dropped to her knees immediately, lowering her eyes, waiting for the woman to approach her.

"How is one of Capri’s faithful today?’ The question was soft.

"Humble and willing to serve." Ford kept her eyes down, concentrating on the feeling of awesome power that surrounded her, trying to soak it in.

"You have a request of me Ford?" The Garron felt the woman begin running her fingers through her hair. She felt blessed to have the Priestess touching her in such a manner.

"Yes. I have found a woman. A woman, that is very special. A woman, that Capri has led me to."

"The one you call Marra?"

"Yes Priestess."

"She is chosen?"

"So it would seem."

"What is it you wish?"

"I want to marry her. I want to make her a citizen so that she is free to worship and become one with Capri as it is ordained."

"That is a long and difficult road Ford. To gain citizenship for one not born to it."

"I am aware of that Priestess, but it must be done."

"Capri has told you this? She comes to you during worship and in your dreams?

"Yes."

"Does Marra know of these things?"

"No Priestess. I have not mentioned it to her."

"Do not. Marra must follow her heart to Capri. She must be pure enough to find the blessing on her own."

"She is the purest heart I have ever met in a living soul."

"She must come to me for her sessions. She must learn what it means to be your wife and a servant of Capri."

"She will do anything I ask of her."

"You are sure of this?

"Positive."

"Seems that you have chosen well Ford."

"I didn’t chose her Priestess, she was sent by Capri and she chose me."

Ford heard the woman laugh softly. "You are also blinded by love for this little woman?"

"Yes." Ford’s head dropped a little further. "I know it’s wrong…"

"It is never wrong to love Ford. Just be prepared for the fact that her passage to Capri might take her from you, both spiritually and physically."

"I will simply be honored to bring her to Capri. If Capri chooses to take her from me, then my quest will be complete."

"But will your life? Will it be complete without this woman at your side?"

"It is not my place to challenge Capri. My heart will be empty without Marra’s presence, but to know that she has been chosen to serve will help make up for my loss."

"You are committed to this course of action?"

"I am."

"Then so be it. In three days prepare you woman for her first session. Bring her here, offer your prayers for her and then leave us."

"Yes Priestess."

When the tall woman opened her eyes and looked up, the Priestess had vanished.

****

Ford felt calm and peaceful after her encounter with the priestess. Her heart and mind committed now more than ever to the course of action that would bring Marra into her own identity.

She continued her walk back toward her quarters, taking the time to consider for just a moment why Trella would want to see her. Surely their past had kept the Garron’s name from being mentioned in polite company. Why would she now be calling her in front of the council? Well, more pressing matters required her attention at the moment and she would know soon enough.

She pulled her timepiece from her pocket. Marra would no doubt be back in an hour or so. She had enough time to give some consideration to a few reports that were lying on her desk. Taking time off to be with Marra was a good choice as far as Ford was concerned, but there were still odds and ends that required her attention.

The reports were of the extremely mundane variety. She found herself yawning through the first two. She hadn’t realized so much time had passed, when the door slid open to her office she smiled. Marra entered, holding a steaming cup of coffee.

"Can you read my mind?" Ford grinned, leaning back in her chair.

"No. I’m just learning what you want and when you want it." The blonde crossed the room, placing the cup down in front of the Garron. She took a seat on the corner of the desk. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Of course." Ford sipped her coffee.

"Once we’re married, we will be having sex, right?"

Not expecting that question at all, Ford choked on her coffee. Marra grabbed the cup quickly, placing it on the desk. She then proceeded to rub Ford’s back while the woman tried to catch her breath.

"Ford are you all right?"

She nodded an affirmation, but she still hadn’t managed to catch her breath. After a few minutes of slow and moderate breaths, she finally wiped the tears from her eyes to look at the young woman. "Why do you ask?"

"I was just doing some reading…"

"From what?" Ford asked, choking a couple of more times.

"You do have a couple of books on the subject you know?"

"Yeah I know I do, but…"

"I was curious. So I decided to do a little reading."

"And what did you discover?"

"Well, I discovered that someone like you," She moved forward, placing herself in Ford’s lap. "Probably requires a great deal of attention."

"Ah Marra…."

"No, now I think we should talk about this."

Ford nodded, realizing as Marra’s lips grazed her neck, that the blonde didn’t plan on talking. "Marra we can’t. Not until we’re married."

"Not true."

"Huh?" The Garron was amazed at how strangled her own voice sounded.

"The law states that citizens must be married. I’m not a citizen. I am still legally a slave." She ended the comment by nipping Ford’s ear.

"Un-huh."

"And because I am a slave, you are free to do with me anything," She paused, slowly licking Ford’s neck right behind her earlobe. "You please."

"I unh…I…"

"I want to make you happy."

"You do make me happy."

"I want to make you completely happy." She tangled her hands in Ford’s hair, holding her by the base of the neck. "I want you to show me what makes you happy."

I…unh…I don’t know if that’s a good idea."

"Then I’ll just be forced to explore some options on my own."

"I know that’s a bad idea."

"Then teach me."

Ford looked at her. She had never seen more sincerity in another person’s eyes. "I want you." She whispered leaning in and giving the woman in her lap a gentle kiss.

"I know. Why haven’t you claimed me?"

"Because I want it blessed by Capri. I want our first time to be after our marriage."

"Why?"

"Marra if you’re treated like a slave. Then you are a slave. If you’re treated like a citizen then you are a citizen." Ford caressed her cheek. "You’ve remained untouched for so long, under nearly impossible odds…"

"Yes, and you are the first person that I’ve ever want to be with. Of my own free will."

Ford smiled. "What did you say?"

"That I want to be with you."

"No, after that."

Marra looked at her questioningly. "Of my own free will?"

"Yes, yes…." Ford leaned up, capturing the blonde in a sweet and gentle kiss. "Of your own free will."

Marra resumed the kiss; Ford followed, wrapping her arm around the smaller woman. This kiss went places that no other had. Ford felt a familiar pressure building.

She pulled back, taking a deep, calming breath. "We…ah…we need to stop."

Marra nodded, the expression on her did little to hide her disappointment.

"I promise you," Ford kissed her one last time. "It will take them a month to pry me out of your arms, but for now we need to behave."

"If you say so." Marra grinned, running her hands gently across Ford’s face and neck.

"I do. So how did you like helping out in the med labs?" Ford captured her wandering hands.

"Trying to change the subject?"

She nodded. "Desperately."

****

After dinner, Ford settled back with a book in one hand, a cup of coffee in the other and she found Marra’s head comfortably settled in her lap as the little blonde read her own book.

It was a companionable silence in their quarters as they relaxed and read their respective novels. Ford hadn’t realized her hand had dropped into Marra’s hair and was absently combing through it, but Marra most certainly had and she was enjoying it immensely.

The door chime startled them both a bit, Ford grinned as she moved from the couch to the door. "That’s what we get for being so comfortable."

"Umm, I guess." Marra offered, as she sat up, wiping the sleep from her eyes that had actually started to settle there.

The door opened to reveal one Carron Richards. Ford sighed. Marra groaned. Richards quirked a brow. "Have I come at a bad time?"

"No." Ford’s response was deep and barren, revealing none of the emotion she was feeling at the moment. "Come in won’t you?" She stepped back, allowing the young man entrance.

He entered the quarters, taking his eyes from the stern face of his commander, allowing them to wander over to Marra. He gave her a broad smile. "Good evening Marra."

"Good evening Rick."

"Umm…I was wondering if you might like to take a walk with me this evening?"

"I don’t think…" She looked at Ford who gave her a questioning glance. "I’m perfectly content staying in tonight Rick. Thank you though, maybe some other time."

"Of course. Have a good evening Marra." His eyes shifted nervously back to his commander. "Garron Ford."

"Carron Richards." Ford was more than happy to show him the way out.

The door slid shut, she crossed her arms turning back to Marra. "Why didn’t you go?"

Marra patted the couch, inviting Ford back to her previous spot. "Because I didn’t want to."

The tall woman retook her spot on the couch. "What did I tell you about experience?"

"What’s all this about free will?" Marra settled her head back in Ford’s lap. "If I go with him because you want me to then it is not of my own desire to do so."

"Oh so you’re going to use my own logic against me?"

"Every chance I get." Marra giggled a little, taking her book back into her hand.

"You’re going to be a trouble maker. I can just feel it."

"I’ll be your own fault. You have no one to blame but yourself." She wiggled her eyebrows at the woman who looked down at her.

"Yup, nothing but trouble." Ford smoothed out the eyebrows in question.

"Hope you’re up to the challenge."

"I think I can handle it."

****

Ford looked at the robes. The long, white gown was most certainly beautiful, but it seemed to be lacking something.

"You don’t like it?" Marra asked, turning once again to allow Ford another view.

"Oh no it’s beautiful. It really is. It’s just," Ford stood, circling Marra for further inspection. "Missing something."

"What? It’s a traditional wedding robe."

"I know, but on you it just looks so," She paused searching for the right word. "Un-stimulating."

"Oh thanks so very much!"

"No now that’s not what I meant! You’re just so damn beautiful the gown pales in comparison."

Marra crossed her arms. "Un-huh. Keep digging, you might get out of the hole you just tossed yourself in."

Ford’s laughter rang out through the dress shop, causing heads to turn from every direction. She nodded taking Marra into her arms. "You are priceless."

"I’m am simply trying to find a wedding robe that suits your tastes, oh picky one. I swear Ford, I’ve had on every robe in the place."

"Then maybe we need to have one custom made."

"Well, it would help if you knew what you wanted."

"I want something that accents your hair and your eyes. I want something that is as beautiful as you are. Surely this is not too much to ask for our wedding day."

 

TBC….


Return to The Claiming Of Ford