DISCLAIMERS:

Violent Content Warning: This story contains scenes of a violent nature. Domestic violence is depicted. If this subject troubles you, do not read.

Sexual and Alternative Warning: This story also contains scenes of a sexual nature between two women. This story is not for those under the age of eighteen.

Uber Warning: This story is an uber. The two characters are based off of the leading ladies of XENA WARRIOR PRINCESS.

Author’s Notes: In no way does this story reflect positive light onto the subject of inter-relationship violence. All positive comments are welcome. Negatives I will simply ignore. Please send all comments to startrek@ellijay.com.

Hero of my Heart

By: Teagen2

 

"Take your hands off me, Debbie." I said sternly when she tried to pull me to her. I knew it was a mistake to hook up with her. She literally begged and pleaded for weeks before I agreed to go out with her. She is not the sweetest person in the world as I found out.

"Can’t we talk about this when we get back?" she said looking around the crowded grounds of the park. She talked me into coming here with her two friends Lenny and Allie. Now I wish I’d stayed home.

"No, because I’m not going back with you." I lowered my voice. "All you want is to get laid and I’m not going to sleep with you. Is that clear enough for ya?" She reached for me again and I pulled away.

"Damn it, Mason!....Come here."

 

I backed right into a chest. I turned around and looked up...and up to the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen. Her face softened just a bit, but she remained stoic.

"You okay?" Her voice. It was commandly stern, but feminine.

"Uhhhh. Yeah. I’m just..." I gestured to Debbie.

"Why don’t you mind your own business?" Debbie stepped forward, intent on seizing my wrist. The stranger gently grasped me by the sides of my shoulders and stepped back with me. She then placed herself between Debbie and me.

"Why don’t you keep your hands to yourself?" The woman’s voice was stone now, issuing a nonverbal challenge to Debbie.

"Look, she pissed me off and now she’s gonna get what’s coming. You back up or your next." Debbie stepped up until not an inch of air was between their noses. The woman laughed!

Debbie drew back to swing. She was dropped by a right hook before she even got close to the stranger’s face. Debbie staggered to her feet and clumsily swung again. The woman ducked and punched Debbie in the gut. "HOLD IT!" A man in uniform stepped forward from the gathering circle of onlookers. "Break it up or your both joining to jail." the older man said. "Move along." he gestured to the crowd and the three of us.

The stranger and I watched as Debbie picked herself up, glared menacingly, and walked away. "Are you okay? Did she hurt you?" she asked, examining my face.

"That scratch is from earlier. Thank you." I said sincerely.

"Your welcome. I’d move outta that relationship if I were you." She turned and started walking. I followed.

"I did." I sighed. "She just doesn’t get it." I said sadly. I took a really good look at my hero. She was way taller than myself and had the most piercing blue eyes.

"Would you like a hot dog or something?" she gestured at the vendor on the sidewalk.

"Sure." We walked over and we each got a hot dog. I started to dig through my jeans for money.

"No, I got it." she smiled. We resumed our trek around the perimeter of the park.

"You just bought me a hot dog and I don’t even know your name." I waited patiently as she chewed and swallowed her first bite.

"Cody."

"Mason." Instead of a hand shake we held each other’s gaze for a moment.

"I knew that." she smiled. She is hot!! ‘Shut up, Mason’ I scolded myself.

"You did?"

"Uhhh your friend said it when...." she gestured.

"Oh yeah right." I was suddenly nervous. "Well, she yells at me quite a bit about that particular subject." I polished off my hot dog, throwing the paper tray into the nearest trash can.

"You can bend my ear if ya want." Cody said softly.

"She’s been trying to get into my pants for three weeks." I heard choking and Cody was coughing and sputtering on her last swallow of hot dog. "Sorry I...."

"No." she coughed. "Just went down the wrong pipe that’s all." she grinned at me. "Do you want me to give you a ride or something?"

"No thanks. You’ve done enough." We stood there among three hundred people and simply looked at each other. Something shot through me that only can be likened to electricity. I knew by the expression on her face, she felt it too.

"Well I gotta get back to work. Ummm take care alright." I started to feel a sense of sadness as I realized we were parting. "Don’t stay with a woman like that, Mason. It’ll hurt you more in the long run."

"Thank you, Cody." I watched as she turned and walked away. I actually felt like crying. I just met her twenty minutes ago and already I feel something.

 

 

I was scared to go home, but I did. I knew what Cody did will make Debbie angry and she usually takes it out on me. Being alone with no family, I couldn’t get away from her that easy. I refused to give up my home and move. She would just find out where I’m at anyway. Sure enough I heard a banging on my door after I finished my dinner. I knew who it was. Only Debbie bangs on my door like a gorilla. "Mason, open the door Sweetheart." I stood just on the other side.

"Debbie, what do you want?"

"I wanna say I’m sorry for what happened today. I was a real bitch." Got that right. The last time I let Debbie into my house, she literally tried to rape me.

"Debbie I’m tired, Sweetie." Using terms of endearment usually calm her down. "I wanna go to bed."

"We can." she said through the door. "I’ll just hold you. I promise." Yeah right. The last night I spent in her arms was spent trying to keep hands out from under my night shirt.

"No Debbie. Go home."

"I saw you walking with that hoe in the park." I heard the anger building in her voice. "Is she in there with you?" Gods I wish she was.

"No Debbie. I swear I’m alone." Oh shit. I didn’t mean to say that. The doorknob rattled.

"Hon, its cold out here. Just let me in. You know Sandy is having a party tonight and I can’t go home."

"Stay with your other sister. Sally is just down the road." Sally was how I met Debbie. We both write for a living.

"I don’t wanna stay with Sally, Honey." I gritted my teeth.

"I’m not letting you in Debbie." I heard a sharp thud as she apparently kicked the door. I heard her shoes on the brick walkway as she walked away. I sighed in relief.

 

 

I spent the majority of my time in town this morning, taking care of loose ends. Boring really. I went over to the only hardware store in town to pick up some paint thinner. I was stunned to see Cody there. "Hey Cody." She looked up from her squatting position where she was stocking sandpaper.

"Hey." She chuckled. "Fancy meeting you here." She was wearing the trademark employee’s black vest, unbuttoned I might add, with a white name tag on the left breast, CODY. Man, black is definitely her color. With the black vest, denim shirt, and black jeans, she’s a knock out.

"I didn’t know you worked here."

"Yep, five years this July. I’m the assistant manager."

"Cool. Well I came to get some paint thinner." I said lamely.

"Oh." she nodded. Boy, this conversation is going nowhere.

"Well nice to see you....again." I smiled and started to walk away. I nearly fainted when I felt a soft hand on my forearm.

"Uh Mason?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to...go out?" I looked intently at her, making her uneasy but I didn’t mean to. I was just so captivated by the way she was looking at me. "I mean if you don’t want to...that’s okay." she looked sheepishly at her feet.

"NO!....I mean uh no, I’d love to. Just name the place." I smiled.

"How about a movie?"

"Okay, that sounds good.....Here." I reached into my pocket pulled out a receipt from the grocery store and I slowly reached over and took the pen that was tucked in her back pocket. I watched her reaction closely. Her breathing stopped for a split second when my hand brushed absently against her butt, nice butt too. She swallowed hard as I wrote out my number. "There ya go." She looked at it and carefully tucked it into the breast pocket of her shirt.

"Great, I’ll call you. When’s a good time?"

"Oh I work out of my house. So, anytime’s good."

"Okay." We both stood there, not knowing what to say next.

"Okay....see ya." I started to walk away. "Oh Cody, your pen."

"Keep it." she waved. I stuck the pen in my pocket and headed off.

 

 

I carried my massive amount of food into the kitchen. Brenda teases me all the time about how much food I eat. I nonchalantly emptied my pockets, throwing the contents on the counter and began to put away my groceries. As I opened the cabinet underneath the counter, I noticed a gold pen. I picked it up. It must have been Cody’s. It was an expensive pen from the looks of it. I turned it in my fingers and read the writing on the side. THIS IS THE PROPERTY OF CODY MADISON. DEATH TO WHO STEALETH THIS FROM MY HAND. I chuckled. "Cody Madison." Beautiful name for a beautiful woman.

 

The phone rang. I walked over and checked my caller I.D. Debbie was the reason I had to have it in the first place. Henderson Hardware. I dove for the phone. "Hello?"

"Hi, its Cody."

"Hey, still working?"

"I get off at two. I was just wondering if you wanted to do that movie tonight. There’s a really great Sci Fi playing."

"Sure. Do you want me to meet you there?"

"No. I pick my dates up, if that’s okay with you." Wow. Front door service.

"Okay. Its 108 Dennassa Ave."

"I know where that is. I’ll be there at seven."

"Great. See ya then."

"Okay. Bye Mason."

"Bye." Why did I feel like a schoolgirl again?

 

 

I could hardly wait for seven. My stomach was in knots by the time I heard the knock on my front door. I looked out the peep hole and smiled. It was indeed my date. Date, that’s sounds weird now. I opened the door. Cody had replaced her denim shirt for a purple silk one. Hot! "Hi, come on in."

"Thank you." She stepped in eyeing my house. I breathed in the scent of her cologne. Mmmmm. This gonna be a long night, I hope. "You have a beautiful house."

"Thanks. Let me grab my jacket and I’ll be ready." I walked to the couch and grabbed it, swinging my arms into it.

"You look great." Cody smiled. I looked down.

"An Old Navy shirt and carpenter blue jeans aren’t exactly my dressiest attire."

"Well you still look great." I smiled. It was nice to hear a compliment every now and then.

 

I stepped out into the driveway to see a black Ford Ranger. Tool box, bed liner, tinted windows. "Cool truck."

"Thanks. I like it." Cody even opened the door for me. She’s so sweet. She walked around and jumped into the driver’s seat and started the engine. She winked at me playfully before shifting the stick into reverse.

 

"Would you like some popcorn or something?"

"Yeah and sno caps too."

"Sno caps." she smiled. "Gotcha." We sat around the middle of the cinema, listening to the other patrons conversing before the show started. "My shoes are sticking to the floor." Cody chuckled.

"When the lights go down, put your feet in the groove of the chair in front of you." She looked over and once again, we just stared. "So, are you doing okay with the maniac?"

"Nah, I’m afraid I’ll never get rid of her. She’s just.....strange." Cody didn’t answer.

"She’s got a hard chin." Cody joked. "Mason, can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"Does she hit you?"

"She has yeah, but not lately. When she gets pissed, she goes apeshit." A sadness came across her face. "Don’t worry, she doesn’t bother me all that often anymore.

"I’m sorry she’s hurting you." Cody said sincerely. The lights suddenly went down. "We can just talk if you want." When I didn’t answer, she gently took my hand and we strode quickly into the lobby.

"Cody, you paid for the movie...."

"Don’t worry about it." she smiled. We walked to her truck and jumped in it. "Where to?"

"I don’t care."

"No. You pick."

"The fountain."

"Alright."

 

 

The fountain in the park was a quiet, tranquil place. We sat on the edge and watched the ducks in the pond not far away. "So, where were we?" Cody asked.

"Debbie." I said quietly.

"Mason, I don’t even know your full name but I feel an attraction to you that I can’t explain. I have never felt this as strongly as I do now. You can tell me anything. If I can, I’ll help you or break my legs trying." There was no fakeness, no tricks with Cody. She was genuinely sincere.

 

"Well, we met about a month a ago through her sister. She’s one of my neighbors. Anyway, she pestered me to go out with her and I did. She was nice at first, but I saw the possessive glint in her eyes and I knew I should break it off. Debbie got to the point of grabbing me and then one night she hit me across the face. Ever since then she thinks she can just knock me around anytime I try to stand up for myself. So, I broke up with her. Her hormones were raging it would seem and she played it up again." I sighed. Cody had turned her body so she could face me while we conversed. "She got me to reconsider and it became clear that she only wanted one thing." Cody nodded. "It started out as caresses and stuff. Once she ripped my t-shirt and tried to unbutton my jeans, but a well placed knee stopped her cold." Cody smiled. "That’s the last encounter we’ve had before the park."

"Well, she better pray I don’t get ahold of her again.......Are you a...virgin?"

"Yeah...Does that bother you?"

"No of course not. Just asking."

"You?"

"No. I thought I loved her, but she was just using me to make someone else jealous. I lost mine to someone who didn’t love me" Cody said sadly.

"Cody, I’m sorry."

"That’s okay. Man, first date and we’re already talking about sex."

"I’m making you uncomfortable. I’m sorry."

"Hey......" she said softly. "Stop apologizing. I’m not uncomfortable with you. I don’t think I could be." She looked at my lips and back to my eyes.

 

She lent forward slowly, tenderly kissing me on the lips. She placed her hand on the back of my neck. Opening her mouth, she deepened the kiss. It was wet. It was passionate. It was everything a first kiss should be. She moaned into my mouth, telling me she loved what we were doing. Her tongue gently explored my mouth. Unlike Debbie, who tried to ram her tongue down my throat. I grasped her sculpted face in my hands. I wanted to hold her there forever. It was inevitable. The kiss ended. "You’re a great kisser, Mason." Cody smiled.

"Same here."

 

When we stood to return to her truck, it was somewhat..ackward. I hate this part, reaching for someone’s hand wondering if they’ll pull away. Well, here goes. Her larger hand slipped into mine perfectly. She let go my hand. I nearly panicked until I realized she draped her arm around my shoulders. The hand dangling over my shoulder, gestured for my other hand. I placed mine over hers as she pulled me to her.

 

It was nearly midnight when we arrived on my doorstep. Not wanting the goodbye scenario on the doorstep, I opened the door and ushered her in. "You want something to drink?"

"Nah, I’m fine." I dropped onto my couch and Cody sat down next to me. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

"Do you have to work in the morning?" I asked.

"No, why?" she smiled.

"Just asking." I laid my head in her lap. She absently stroked my hair.

"You never told me your full name you know."

"Mason Leanne Connery." I chuckled.

"Oh." I slapped her on the thigh, causing her to fake injury.

"Yours?"

"Cody Dakota Madison. Happy now?" she drawled.

"Somebody think you were a boy when you were born?"

"No," she laughed. "Cody was my great great aunt’s name on my mother’s side. Dakota was my dad’s name."

"Oh. Only child?"

"Yep. You?"

"Yep. Afraid so."

 

 

Funny how details like last names seemed trivial. Usually that’s the first thing you find out about a person. "Cody?" I looked up when she didn’t answer. Her chin was resting on her fist, sound asleep. I smiled. I tried my best not to disturb her as I sat up and carefully got off the couch. I walked quietly to the hall closet and retrieved a quilt. I walked back and carefully coaxed her to lie down. She did with little protest. I draped the quilt over her and turned off the television. "Good night, Cody." I whispered, before kissing her lips gently. I could sworn I heard a mumbled ‘Love you’ Nah, I wish.

 

I entered the living room, groggily. Cody was watching cartoons. "Morning." I grumbled and kissed her before I continued to the kitchen.

"Morning, Sweets." she chuckled at me.

"Want some coffee?"

"No, I better get home." She stood with the perfectly folded quilt and handed it to me when I approached her. "Thanks."

"No problem. I should be thanking you." I smiled.

"Can I come by later?"

"You better."

"Okay." I fell into a pair of strong arms. With Cody’s height, my head came to rest below her collarbone. I felt her rub my back before pulling away. "Bye, Mason." She said her final goodbye with a solid kiss.

 

No sooner than Cody left, the phone rang. Not recognizing the number as Debbie’s , I picked up. "Hello."

"Mason! What the hell was she doing at your house last night?"

"None of your damn business, Debbie!" I bellowed.

"You slept with her didn’t you?"

"No. I didn’t. She slept on the couch."

"That’s bullshit!! Your playing me for that bitch!"

"Debbie." I took a deep breath. "we broke up. Okay? Who I’m seeing now is not your concern." Click.

 

 

Needless to say I was on edge. Debbie called twice, leaving screaming messages on my machine. I laid down on the couch to catch a nap before my girlfriend got here. I like that word, girlfriend. I was stirred by a sharp thud. I sat up to see Debbie. "What the hell are you doing in my house?" She was pissed. Before I could adequately defend myself, she struck me full force across the face.

"I’ll come into your house anytime I damn well please since your inviting every slut in town in here." she spat. She grabbed me by the arm, flinging me down onto the couch.

"That saving yourself was a bunch of bullshit you fed me wasn’t it?"

"No." I said shakily.

"You fucked her didn’t you? Was she good?" Her face was mere inches from mine. Debbie violently pulled my hair, pulling my head back. "Tell me."

"I didn’t sleep with her." I whimpered as the pain from my neck made itself known.

"I don’t believe you. You were at the movies last night. You couldn’t even see a movie first. You hustled out of there."

"We went for a walk." I spat.

"Sure you did, Mason. You listen to me and you listen good. I’m gonna kick your little girlfriend’s ass, then I’m gonna have you right in front of her, and then I’ll kick your ass."

"Your sick."

"That I am, Honey. That I am, but only because of you. Damn you for making me want you." she hissed.

"Get outta my house." She actually complied. I tenderly touched my face. I walked to the nearest mirror. Son of a bitch." I cursed. A redness was forming near my eye.

 

 

I dialed the number Cody gave me before she left. "Hello."

"Cody."

"What’s wrong?" Somehow she knew there was something wrong. How, I don’t know.

"Debbie was here."

"What happened?" she said quickly.

"She hit me, Cody."

"I’m coming over. Is she still there?"

"No. She just left."

"I’ll be there as soon as I can."

"Okay." I sobbed, trying to hold back the tears.

 

 

"Mason!" It wasn’t Cody. Oh gods. "Mason, where are you?" I heard her heavy footfall as she walked around outside my bedroom. I heard the knob turn. Debbie came in with a baseball bat. "Where is she?"

"Who?"

"That bitch!!! I know you’ve got her hiding in here." She angrily stomped towards me. I backed away as far as I could until I hit the side of my bed.

"Hon, I don’t have anyone in here. You can look for yourself." I gestured. ‘Stay calm. Breathe’. She proceeded to do just that. She poked the end of the bat into the clothes hanging up in my closet. She even looked under the bed.

"Stay right there. You run from me and I’ll break your legs." She went into my bathroom and came back out. She grabbed me by my hair and threw me onto the bed, pinning me.

"If I find her here, I’ll kill both of you."

"GET OFF ME!!!" I heard a sound. I’m not sure exactly what is was, but I was gonna take a chance. "CODY!!!!"

 

 

I never saw such a awesome sight in all of my life. Cody ran through my bedroom door, eyes blazing. Debbie looked up just in time to see her coming. Debbie swung the bat and it was caught with such force, it shook Debbie’s whole body. With a yank, Cody disarmed her. I heard the bat clatter to the floor. "Get the fuck off her." Cody said with such venom, that I was scared. Debbie was pulled completely off of me with one swift yank. Debbie slid right off my bed and onto the floor. Cody drew her foot back and proceeded to the kick the stuffing out of my ex. I watched, paralyzed. "Don’t you ever....." Kick. "put your hands..." Kick. "on her again. You have no idea who your fucking with." Cody spat. Every time Debbie would try to stand, Cody drew back her fist and leveled her. When she thought Debbie couldn’t take anymore, she opened my window. She picked Debbie up by the collar and flung her easily out of my bedroom window.

I ignored Cody’s cut knuckles as she enveloped me. It was so strange that she could pound away on someone one minute and tenderly wrap her arms around me the next. "I love you, Mason." she breathed. "Its okay. She won’t hurt you." I began to let my emotions run wild and I began to sob on her shoulder.

"Cody." I sobbed.

"Shhhhhh. Are you okay?" She pulled back to examine my eye.

"I’m okay. She just knocked me around a bit."

"Oh Baby. I’m sorry." she whispered. The sweet name did not go unnoticed. "I’m going go to see if she’s still here." I reflexively grabbed a handful of her shirt. "I’ll be right back. I promise."

"Okay." I whimpered.

 

 

It was the longest three minutes of my life. She returned to find me curled into a ball on

my bed. "Sweetheart. I want you to get a few things and come stay with me for a few days." I nodded.

"Alright." I said.

 

I began to throw together a few necessities. "Sweetie?" I called. I didn’t realize what I said until it was already out of my mouth.

"Yeah?" Cory stuck her head in the door.

"Mind if I drive my car over? I really don’t wanna leave it here."

"No problem. You can follow behind me." She stepped into the bedroom. "Are you ready?"

"Yep." Cody took the bag I handed her and I picked up the other. Well our relationship took a big leap. I hope she can stand me for a few days.

 

 

"Here we are." I stepped through the door of her brick home. It was beautifully decorated. "I’ll put your stuff in the guest room." I followed her back. "Here ya go." Hope its okay."

"Fine." I said quietly.

"You can sleep on me, I mean with me, I mean......" she stuttered. I chuckled and held up a hand to stop her rambling.

"I know what you mean." I reached forward and kissed her. "I just might take you up on that. I don’t sleep well in strange places."

"I just don’t want to make you uncomfortable."

"You’re so sweet, Cody." I smiled. She smirked.

"I am aren’t I?" I shoved her playfully backwards and she landed flat on the bed. I dropped the bag in my hand and crawled up her body. I never felt so....alive before. I am never an aggressor, but I felt it now. I remained on all fours above her and leaned my head down for a passionate kiss. She immediately did the moan.

"I love you." I said on her lips before claiming them again. She managed to pull my upper body down and wrap her arms around me. I jumped as I heard the phone ring next to me.

"Sorry, Baby." She was barely able to reach the phone from where I held her down. "Hello.....Hey Rachel......Nah, I don’t feel like it. I have company." she smiled up at me. "My girlfriend, Rachel." she said sounding impatient. "No I’m not gonna put her on. Don’t you have anything better to do than talk about my life? she chuckled. She rolled her eyes and I smiled. "Alright. Talk to ya later....Bye." Cody made the stretch to replace the receiver and resumed her trapped position, under me. "Friend of mine."

"If you wanna go somewhere tonight, I can watch TV or something."

"Now why would I leave when I have everything I need right here." She combed through my hair gently as she spoke. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

"Girlfriend huh? I like that." I smiled.

"I hope your my woman."

"Of course. I’m just not sure I deserve you." I said quietly. She is too sweet to be with someone like me. She slowly sat up, holding me to her until she was propped on the headboard.

"I’m the lucky one. I’m just glad I had to deliver that spray paint to the park office or I would have never met you."

"Look at your hands, Cody. What do you see?" She dropped her gaze, sighed, and returned it to my eyes.

"I’ll do it again in a heartbeat. I can’t stand the idea of someone hurting you. A few scratches aren’t going to stop me from loving you." That was it. I started to cry. "Don’t cry, Mason." she whispered, but I couldn’t help it.

"I love you."

 

Cody settled me down in her bedroom. The black comforter was nice and warm. I was worn out by the end of the day. Cody came in dressed in an oversized T-shirt and flannel boxers. She wordlessly crawled into bed, shutting off the lamp as she did. The room was completely black. I felt her pull me over and wrap her arms around my midsection. A soft kiss to my temple and, "Love you." followed. The warmth spooned behind my back and the strong arms were going to stop me from sleeping right away.

 

 

I did eventually get some sleep. It was so wonderful to sleep with someone that I wanted to be awake to listen to her breathing and to feel her adjust around me in her sleep. I continued to lie here watching the sun slowly peak around her blinds. I could lie here all day. Suddenly her alarm clock went off, scaring the shit out of me, causing me to jump.

"Sorry, Sweetheart." Cody mumbled sleepily and rolled over, shutting off the noise.

"You have to work this morning?"

"Yes. Don’t worry. I got cable and a ton of movies to keep ya busy." She exited the bed and took great delight in watching her stretch.

"Guess I better get out of here so you can change." I crawled out of her bed and walked past her, only to be grabbed by the arm and pulled back. I smiled as she kissed me soundly on the mouth.

"Ummm no morning breath." Cody smiled. I reached around and slapped her on the rear. I saw that glint in her eye again. Somehow coming from her eyes, it wasn’t so...predatory, it was just....there if I wanted to take it.

 

"Wanna come by on my lunch break. We could go over to the deli across the street. They have great food."

"Bennet’s?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"I’m there. I love their honey ham." Cody put on a mock pout. "And seeing you would be good too I guess."

"Okay great. Eleven."

"Eleven. I’ll be there." Cody threw on her black vest. I got a nice hug and kiss before she left.

 

 

Eleven came sooner than I thought. I walked up to the older lady behind the counter. "Hi. Can I help you?" she smiled.

"Hi, is Cody around?"

"Ummm." She began glancing around the sales floor. "She was by the plumbing supplies. Hang on." She dialed a number on the phone next to her. I heard Cody’s voice come out of the speaker phone.

"Yeah?"

"Cody you have a young lady that wants to speak to you?"

"Is she cute?" I had to chuckle to myself.

"Yes she is."

"Cool. I’ll be up in a minute."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Your welcome, Honey." the woman smiled.

 

 

"Hey." Cody came up to me just as I was turning towards the desk.

"Hi."

"Ready to go?"

"Lead on." I smiled.

 

 

"Man, I love the BLT there. Its great. Thanks for lunch, Cody."

"My pleasure." I could tell she wanted to kiss me as we stepped back into Henderson’s, but she knew it wouldn’t be a good idea with her boss ten feet away. "So, I’ll see you back at the house."

"Can’t wait. Bye Cody."

"Bye." she smiled. She mouthed ‘Love You.’ I winked.

 

I went by my house to get my mail and I saw Cody’s truck in the driveway when I got back to her place. I have no idea what was wrong with me today. While I was driving, I saw Cody. While I was writing, I saw Cody. While I taking a shower, Cody was there...in my mind. Am I going insane? Or am I just...in love.

I made my way back to her bedroom. Sure enough she was covered up to the waist by the comforter and watching TV. "Hey."

"Hey, where were ya?"

"I went home to get my mail. I was expecting something from my publisher."

"Everything okay?"

"Yep." I smiled. I have no idea what possessed my body, but I walked over to her. Cody looked up at me with smiling eyes.

"What?" I grabbed the corner of her covering and threw it out of the way, revealing her cotton panties. I nearly passed out. I never thought to think she was just in her underwear. I better be glad she wasn’t naked because she’d be picking me up off of the floor. A tightening began in my stomach that I couldn’t explain. Cody looked down and realized she was giving a beautiful view of herself. "Uhhhh." She reached blindly for the covers. I stopped her by placing myself directly on top of her and diving right for her mouth. "Mmmm." she moaned, half in surprise. Her arms wrapped around my back.

 

After several minutes, I realized....I wanted more. My thumbs went into her briefs. I got them almost off before I felt two hands stopping me. Suddenly feeling ackward, I jumped.

"I’m sorry." I tried to avoid her eyes, but she pulled my chin back to her. To my surprise, she had a grin on her face.

"Its okay. I just wanted this not to get outta hand."

"You don’t wanna.....I’m sorry."

"Mason, you have no idea how turned on I am right now. I just don’t want you to wake up in the morning and....hate me."

"For what?"

"Taking something from you, you can never get back. Your first time should be special." Oh gods even now she’s not thinking of herself.

"It will be. It’ll be with you." I caressed her cheek. "Please." I whispered.

 

She needed no further encouragement. "If I do something you don’t like or you just wanna stop, feel free to put on the brakes. Okay?"

"Okay." I smiled nervously. She raised her head to kiss me. "Stop." She immediately pulled back with a worried expression. "Just testing the brakes." I smiled. She chuckled. There was passion behind this kiss, something that made my whole body tingle. She flipped us over, claiming the top.

"Just relax." she whispered. I felt her hands tentatively reach under my sweatshirt. I was terrified that I would get scared and react just as I had done with Debbie. With Cody it wasn’t an invasion, it was invitation to love. I couldn’t get my sweatshirt off fast enough. My bra slowly followed. I thought I was gonna die when I felt her tongue circle my nipple before taking it into her mouth.

"Ohhhhh." My first passionate noise. She responded my increasing the pleasure I was feeling. As she suckled on my left breast, her hand went to my jeans. I felt the button loosen and both hands slid them off of hips. I took it upon myself to remove her t-shirt. No bra, I like that. She removed the comforter that annoying placed itself between us. With that gone, my nervousness began to return. What was she going to do to me?

"Shhhhh." she soothed. "I love you." she breathed, placing herself directly on top of me again.

"Ummmmm. Cody." I felt her hands remove the final barriers.

"Relax." she whispered as she placed her hand between my legs.

"Mmmmmmm!" Now there was no catching my breath as my heartbeat increased. I held onto her for dear life as I realized she was beginning to move her fingers tentatively.

"Cody, its going to hurt isn’t it?"

"Yeah a bit. I’ll be gentle I promise. Do you trust me?"

"Yes." She caught me off guard and plunged two fingers into my depths. "Ahhhhhhh." I squinted my eyes shut, trying think of the pleasure not the pain. Soon the pleasure definitely won that battle. I felt every inch of her fingers sliding in and out. "Ohhhh Cody." I felt my entire body start to shudder as what she was doing to me increased. I felt something building deep down within me. Suddenly I reflexively screamed, "CODY!!" She rode the tremors out with me.

 

As soon as I was able to form complete words I said, "That was...incredible." She smiled down at me.

"I’ll take that as a complement." She rolled onto her back, pulling me to her. Cody brought the comforter off us both.

"What about you?"

"Shhhh. Just rest." I closed my eyes.

 

 

I awoke suddenly. I had dozed off. I rubbed my eyes, checking the room for Cody. I turned and there she was, sound asleep. Her arm had been around me until I had sat up suddenly. I carefully returned my head to her shoulder. I squirmed just a bit.

"Sore huh?" I heard from under me.

"Yeah. Not much....Thank you."

"For loving me. You made my first time so beautiful."

"You deserve it. I love you, Mason."

"I love you too."

 

She never took, she just gave. Cody was the hero of my heart. Now I have the safety of her arms if I have to run to them for any reason. Man, Debbie did do one thing right. She made me go to annual park festival.

The End???


Return to The Bard's Corner