Forests of Eyulf: Instincts of Blue

Part 6

by Tammy
keeperofwords@mindspring.com

Disclaimer-

This is a fantasy story in which the main characters may follow the archetypes represented by Xena and Gabrielle . Xena, Gabrielle and many of the characters are characterizations that are owned by Renaissance/Universal. The author of this story is merely borrowing them and their personalities . This story depicts a loving relationship between characters of the same sex. Violence occurs within the context of good fighting evil.

Thanks go to "Wishes", Barb and Linda who helped with the editing.. I also those wish to thank the many readers who encouraged me to write and continue to write this different piece of fantasy uber fiction.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. I can be reached at

keeperofwords@mindspring.com

 

"Home"

Your body awakens under my touch

Your breasts reach upwards calling to me

Your love cries welcome me into your fold.

Warm, tight inviting we soar into one

Deep in my being I know I am home.

 

 

Chapter 27

Brielle ducked under a large pine limb as Nyka passed under it. She carefully took in her surroundings as the horses traveled deeper in the forest. A pale yellow moon was beginning to rise in the west over a thick stretch of pines. The trees seemed, to Brielle, to reach to the sky, supporting both moon and stars in the sky. To her left she heard a lonely howl of a wolf. Its cry seemed to echo through her mind. Nyka and Andromada seemed to not notice the loud screeching of owls above them. Brielle, on the other hand, grew more anxious with Nyka’s every step. Unconsciously, the half-Ulf placed a shaking hand on her blood bonded’s knee. When she felt her mate’s hand thread through her hair, she relaxed enough for her rigid muscles to mold in Zya’s warm, muscled body.

Zya abruptly severed mental contact with her second in command, Kern. The brown wolf ‘s report had been a complete success just as Reina had assured her it would. Usually the reining lupus would have aggressively prodded her second for answers. But in her arms she had something that she valued over life itself. Zya knew that from now on her young mate’s well-being would be her first priority. Zya smiled a tender smile as her eye’s connected with her mother. Reina tipped her head to her friend’s child. Reina trotted Andromada a few paces in front of Nyka and continued her mental conversation with Kern .

"Little one, your heart beats faster than that of a rabbit being stalked by a fox," Zya spoke in an intimate whisper, "Tell me your mate what concerns you so."

Brielle swallowed trying to wet her dry throat, not wanting to answer the older woman’s question. I don’t want her to see how afraid I am, she thought to herself. Brielle fiddled with lacings of her top loosening them. In her mind, the half-Ulf was trying to conjure up images of home. Zya had spoken of home with such affection. A home in which she had a place of leadership in. I don’t know how to do or act, Brielle thought to herself.

"My little she wolf, " the leader of the Blacks said tenderly, "Your mind says so much to mine." Zya unlaced her vest baring her chest. The cool air caused her nipples to harden. Zya turned her love so she sat side-saddled . She supported her green-eyed mate’s back with one hand while she removed the half wolf’s top. Instinctively, Brielle’s body slid into hers. The smaller woman’s smaller but well-rounded breasts resting just below hers. Zya’s keen connection with her mate’s every nuisance alerted her of Brielle’s slowing heartbeat. "Now listen carefully, my anxious mate. Note how our bodies touch, how it is comforting, relaxing, pleasurable secure. This is home, Brielle. Yes, there is a home where we will build our lives. The place where I rule, but this is and always will be our home. Do you understand?"

Brielle touched her palm over Zya’s heart feeling the strong beats. The young woman thought for awhile then reached out a hand . She gently took the large bronze hand in her own and placed it over her own heartbeat. Zya was so touched that for that moment in time this all of the rest of the world melted away. She felt, in a real conscious way, Brielle had given her heart to her, and was asking Zya into her own.

"That is right, Brielle, our home is together in each other’s heart. Connected as tightly as when our chests fit with each other," the leader of the Blacks spoke. Zya cupped the face nestled into her and rubbed the soft cheek. "And as far as your other concern, the only way I expect and ask you to act is to be yourself. And little she wolf, there is no reason to feel you should keep your feelings or thoughts from me. Dear one, we have been joined into one flesh. Do you understand?"

Brielle nodded and looked upwards in the blue eyes that reached into hers with such intensity. "You’re the only home I ever remember," the half Ulf spoke softly. She was quiet a few moments as her mind went over the words spoken by her mate. "Zya?"

"Yes, she wolf," Zya answered in a gentle projection.

"You spoke earlier that we were coming here to join," Brielle asked aloud tillting her head further into the bronzed cheek that cupped it. " If we are already joined in our hearts, what are we here to do?"

Zya looked down and studied her mate’s soul through her eyes. There she saw depth, curiosity, desire for intimacy and innocence. "Little one, remember what I told you earlier in the day? That we were coming home to join in a physical way. The physical joining is a testament of what we share with our joined hearts."

Brielle turned to straddle Nyka, her eyes meeting Zya’s completely. "Zya, I don’t understand. I don’t know what to do, what to expect," she admitted another fear. "But, I want to be joined to you in this physical way."

Brielle lowered her eyes blushing slightly.

"My little she wolf, we are one and will do this together, ok? It is a wonderful thing that will happen when our bodies join, an opening of who we are completely. I will show you at that time what to do." Zya pressed her legs in Nyka urging her closer to Andromada. "For us this night is wonder, pleasure, fleeting pain and then completeness. Relax in my arms now, we will be joined together not only all night but the rest of our lives."

Reina slowed Andromada’s pace allowing her daughter to catch up. She looked over at both the tall black haired woman and smaller blonde that was held in the taller’s arms. She saw such promise, a strong bond between them after only a few days. And frankly, her daughter’s choice to prioritize the needs and comforts of this innocent over wolf affairs shocked her. Reina smiled to herself, grateful to the god’s above for bringing Nali’s child home. For this whole situation was molding her daughter into the kind of leader the Blacks needed., a Lupus of great strength and fighting prowess with an equally sensitive and nurturing heart. It had been hard to raise her children after Zya’s father’s sudden death by Nadirean hands when Zya was eight summers. If it had not been for her dear, she wolf mate, Sierra; Reina smiled a soft smile thinking of the vibrant female with a striking brown coat with black stripes. Reina knew she could not have balanced running the pack and raising children so well without her mate for all these seasons. Sierra was Zya’s heart mother just as Reina told herself she would be to Nali’s blonde haired child. She believed her child and Brielle would have that same type of special mating bond. Reina watched Nyka approach out of the corner of her eye. Time for this type of thinking later, she told herself. Nyka caught up and both horses turned together to the right.

Brielle, hearing the sound of water, sat up and turned facing forward . She snuggled her back into Zya’s warmth and cocked her head to listen. Both the Lupus and mother Lupus looked at each other with a smile. Zya had felt her mother’s thoughts and was honored she compared her relationship with Brielle to what Reina shared with Sierra.

"Brielle, would you like to see the falls of Ria?" Reina attempted a projection to her friend’s child. Brielle looked at the older blue quizzically. She could tell she had been spoken to, yet she could not understand the words.

Reina was instantly reminded of her youngest cub, Lai. He had taken him the longest of her three offspring to understand projections. He was nearly 11 moon cycles. Brielle seemed to have that same expression in her eyes. A look of recognition but not understanding. Reina reached for her daughter by blood bond and spoke again. "Would you like to see the water, Brielle?" Reina spoke with a gentle squeeze to Brielle’s hand. "Zya, this would give you a chance to go get the ointments, the ceremonial clothing for you both and the linen of innocence," Reina sent her daughter a private mental projection.

"So it begins, " Zya projected to her mother nodding in agreement. Zya kissed the paler woman’s forehead. "Brielle, why don’t you go on with mother and see the falls. Mother taught me to swim there," Zya spoke to her mate while at the same time lifting her up to sit in front of her mother on Andromada.

"But.." Brielle said having second thoughts.

"She has to get used to being apart from you daughter; you know that as well as I, it is for her own good, " Reina projected to her child. Simultaneously, she wrapped both arms gently around Brielle and gently spoke, "It’s ok, young one, Zya will meet us downstream from the falls. Shall we go to the water?"

"Aura," Brielle called to the ferret. The tiny pink nose reached out over his carrying sack.

"Here is Aura, little one, "Zya spoke handing the ferret over to her mate. "I will meet you at the pool of azure." Not waiting for a response, Zya galloped towards the temple.

Brielle held Aura close snuggled under her chin. The sounds of water grew louder almost to the point of drowning out all the other sounds of the night. Brielle peeked a green eye up into older blue eyes. When they smiled at her she dropped hers quickly.

"Brielle, would you like to hear a story about your mother?" Reina asked. Brielle nodded. So shy, this one, Reina mused. "Say ‘yes’ out loud, young one. You have such a nice voice," Reina spoke lovingly putting her hand on Brielle’s shoulder. Aura, protective of Brielle, jumped from Brielle’s arms to her shoulder. She sniffed at the stranger’s hand trying to decipher

if she was a threat.

"Yes...Mother Lupus," Brielle answered uneasily, "It’s ok Aura, she is Zya’s mother." The ferret chirped up at the older woman then crawled into Brielle’s hair. Aura peeked her beady eyes and ears out from it’s cave of hair and watched from her perch on Brielle’s shoulder.

"Little one, let’s not be so formal, ok?" Reina spoke gently. " Reina reached out a finger to the ferret then stroked its nose.

Brielle nodded her head slowly.

"I want you to know that you are like one of my own cubs I bore. I love you. I like to think of you as my heart child." Reina spoke again reaching the outskirts of the falls. She stopped Andromada and jumped down in the moist green grass. "Down you go," she spoke. She supported Brielle around the waist then both made their way to a large rock.

 

Brielle closed her eyes and let the damp spray hit her face. The clear water rolled fluidly down what looked like blue rocks. Tiny pine’s seemed to jut out of the rock facing of both sides of the falls. Brielle thought it was a pretty sight. The moonlight seemed to illuminate the area where the fall’s waters collected, causing the water to reflect brightly.

Brielle tentatively took the hand of the woman sitting beside her. "It’s beautiful," Brielle spoke aloud. Her green eyes were staring intently on the falls. The wet blue rocks sparkled under the moon.

"Maybe tomorrow you and Zya can come swim here," Reina spoke affectionately, "Would you like that?"

"I don’t remember how to swim," Brielle spoke continuing to watch the water fall and collect.

"Zya will just have to teach you then, it’s great fun, my heart child," Reina spoke standing up. The blue matriarch put her arm around the half-Ulf’s waist then boosted her on the golden mare. She swung her leg over the horse while mentally asking Andromada to go to the Azure springs. " Come on now, lets go find Zya," Zya’s mother spoke aloud settling comfortably on Andromada. "And it seems to me I promised you a story."

One night, when I was around 8 summers, I was roaming in the forest brooding. Most nights, right as sundown broke, my mother and I would go for a run. My mother had a busy schedule overseeing the Blacks, but she always made time for my brothers and me. But this night I was being punished. I can’t even remember what for now. But I do remember being in a foul mood and sneaking away from the clan that night.

I had wandered deep into the forest. Actually I was not supposed to be this far away because it was on the border of our territory. But, I was not in the best of moods and was feeling reckless.

In my mind I heard a tiny squeak for help. I sniffed the air and determined the wolf was a kinsman of mine. But I also smelled the smell of my cousins, the red wolves, so I approached carefully.

I lay on my belly in the tall grasses and took in the situation. There a group of three red, male cubs about my age were picking on a wee might of a female cub. I recognized her as the blonde haired girl who was the brunt of many jokes of my fellow cubs.

Very tiny for her age, her skill level was

more likened to cubs a summer younger

than her. And her being younger than I, well,

I barely took notice of her and played with my

chums.

The look she gave those older reds was of confidence and bravery, though I knew she was clearly outnumbered. So, calling to my mother I jumped in the fray of things. Actually it was quite cute, I would pin one of them to the ground knocking them senseless. Between my legs pushed in this tiny furball growling and biting at their paws. And so she and I fought, the Red cubs.

I expected a thank-you when we were finished. I was a wee bit arrogant, I am afraid, feeling quite important because I was one of the Blue.

I tell you my jaw dropped when that bit of brown fluff said, "Hey, I could have handled it, I was just getting warmed up." I wanted to laugh then and there and tell this pipsqueak to scamper back to her Momma. But there was a look in her eyes.

She really believed what she said. Though terribly wrong, this cub had an innocent feisty way about her. It was then that

ali and I got on a first name basis.

It was not too long after that that I noticed that fluff ball was following me everywhere. And boy she hung to me like a tick to fur. Persistent thing she was. I was starting to get real irritated and told her to go away. But nope, she started showing up around the time Mother and I went on our early night runs.

Mother, it being her niece and also having a special perception of Nali’s needs for attention and friends, invited her along. At first she could not keep up. Mother and I had to deliberately slow our pace so Nali could keep up. But Mother always insisted that Nali never know we had to wait on her. Something about it would wound her already delicate spirit.

Well, I have you know Nali eventually got so fast that Mother and I had to huff and puff to keep up with her. When she started passing me and slowing down for me, I realized just how special Nali was. And I was sure glad she was my friend.

Mother started teaching stuff to Nali and I together. The other teachers seemed to discount her abilities to succeed, according to my mother. I knew cubs picked on her and the grown ones tried to ignore her. So I took her under my wing, too. That girl was a natural tracker.

It was around my eleventh summer that Mother saw fit to start my tutelage as future leader of the Blacks. So one of my first responsibilities of leadership was a group of four summered cubs. I was to teach them to defend themselves and basic survival skills in the forest. Of course without saying this meant that Nali was assisting me. We were best friends now and we tended work well together.

So here we were, on a nature walk of sorts.

I was trying to teach my group how to decipher

the sounds of the forest. The differences in the

dependable night sounds and those sounds of danger

Well, we had stopped at some bushes because of the young cub’s small bladders. It was a good night and off and on Nali and I had been debating the forms we saw in the stars. We all lined up and Nali took a head count. The number was one off. The littlest was gone. I signaled Mother immediately. I turned to tell Nali to take the others back.

I barely saw her tail as she disappeared into the thicket.

She was now in my opinion the fastest young cub in the pack. Her small size also had helped her develop into

a very skilled tracker. I guess because her head was

closer to the ground.

When Mother, the adult wolves and I came upon Nali. She had a muddy, scared cub in her mouth. It had wondered off and fallen into a weasel’s den. A den only one as small as Nali could maneuver in. I think that night was a turning point in the clan’s acceptance of Nali. Her size, though limiting in some ways, was an advantage to the pack as well.

My friend, you Mother, had felt different. She had been judged, picked on. But she always kept a positive attitude and sought to be the best she could be with what the skills and body the god’s had given her.

Reina stopped her mare and looked deeply into her green eyes.

"Remember the ways of your mother young one... and think on what I

have told you this night."

(meanwhile)

The leader of the Blacks leaned her head back letting the warm waters gently seep into her long, black hair. She closed her eyes and opened her mind to the night. She ducked her whole body in the water staying perfectly still. She opened her whole body to the cleansing depths. Exhaling her breath, bubbles traveled upwards. Mentally she let the water float away all thoughts except for the beautiful night ahead. She then rose slowly out of the waters.

The night breeze brought chill bumps to her warm skin. Her bronze skin tingled and her nipples hardened. She cupped warm water in her hand and tipped it so it ran down her right breast. She ran her index finger in circles around the tip, not once but twice, then repeated her action on the other.

Zya turned in water so the moonbeams bathed her sign of Ulf. She rested her palm on the mark telepathically readying herself for the night. Her mind focused on her mate crying out in passion. The leader of the Blacks knew her Brielle’s mind was caught up in the snare of awkwardness to her new environment and the unknown. Equally her sexual inhibitions could stand in her way of pleasure.

The Lupus let her mind fuse thoughts of safety, security, trust, heightened senses and desire. She touched her palm to her temple and channeled her mind to her hand. Her fingers curled slightly around her right forehead as to cup itself open to hold Zya’s thoughts. Fingers began to glow quickly lighting the Lupus’s whole right hand. Zya groaned in intensity sliding her hand briefly to her right breast before travelling on to clutch the other breast. Zya felt both of her nipples warming . Her milk this night would feed Brielle in a different way., readying both of them for the night ahead.

"Thank-you Goddess," she whispered aloud.

Zya dipped in the waters one more time setting her mind up so she could reach deeply into her mate’s mind. The Lupus hoped all that would be needed would be a sensual pull to Brielle with her eyes of blue. But if forced to do so, in order to ensure her bond with the half-Ulf, and to protect her from Drad, she would use her mind to influence Brielle’s actions. She stepped out of the water with a quick stride stopping only long enough to change her form. Zya’s howl rang through the whole sacred forest.

"Come to me, Brielle," she projected her mental voice reached outwards with a sensual touch. "Come now to me."

"Would you tell me more about my mother ?" the green eyed blonde asked.

"Of course, young one, " Reina spoke then pointed, " But I think right now your Zya waits for you."

Brielle scrunched her face up intensely studying the tall, black furred wolf who sat by the black horse with a crescent moon on its face. Her mind told her one thing but her emotions made her cautious.

"Come to me, Brielle," the black wolf projected. Its thick coat ruffled in the night breeze. "It is I, my little one, come to me"

The half-Ulf felt herself being lifted off the golden mare with her bare feet steady on the earth. Feeling almost in a trance, she stepped forward towards the black she wolf. When the blue eyed wolf blinked , Brielle lost her balance. Long strong arms caught her before she stumbled to the ground.

The pines sang song unique in it’s refrain. For those who listened closely it echoed ‘Brielle, you are mine.’

Chapter 28

Green eyes fluttered open looking upwards to blue ones disoriented. The moonlight seemed to illuminate Zya’s eyes so they appeared piercing and striking. Brielle felt her cheeks flush, her eyes could no longer hold the blue gaze. She blinked feeling lightheaded. A warm hand cupped her head upwards. The eyes of blue now caressed her with tenderness. Strong, muscled arms cradled her softly as she carried her into the warm waters. She came to rest securely across firm thighs that sat on a partially submerged rock. Brielle could feel her mate’s nose rubbing in her hair. Instinctively she craned her head higher to increase contact with the Lupus.

"Zya" Brielle spoke breathlessly, her voice weak and shaking with emotion and need.

A warm callused finger dropped to her lips rubbing them delicately. Instinctively, Brielle’s lips opened ever so slightly allowing the index finger of her mate to slip inside. The digit took time to rub the inside of the cheek before slowly exiting the lips. Before the half-Ulf could close her mouth, a swollen milk-filled nipple slipped into the vacated spot .

Lifting her head slightly, she probed the blue eyes that held hers possessively. Her mate’s index finger trailed up and down her throat in silent command. She wrapped her lips around the firm tip and suckled. With each swallow, her awareness zeroed more completely on Zya. A sense of comfort strengthened in her replacing the unease. She could feel her body will itself to the eyes of blue with trust and heightened sensitivity.

Her green eyes widened as warm water dripped from the blue eyed one’s fingers onto her Ulf sign. She peered intently as the hand methodically anointed her body with warm water poured from its hand. Shivers of delight followed each caress. She called to the blue eyes with her forest colored ones, giving the sharp blue ones a tender smile.

The body the blonde rested on slid into the water holding her in such a way that the warm water fell to her chin. Arms spun her slowly around in circles. The water tickled the new skin on her shoulder. She felt so free with the water buffeting her naked body. A tiny laugh erupted from her lips and hoping she and Zya could stay here all night.

"Tomorrow, my little she wolf," Zya whispered kissing her mate’s soft wet cheek. "I promise."

Slowly the dark haired warrioress lowered her blood bonded completely into the warm spring. "Deep breath," she projected inhaling the night air and lowered both of them under the waters. A bronze hand held her nose till she resurfaced. A sigh escaped as a kiss was dropped on her nose.

Brielle snuggled into the warm body of her mate as both rose from the waters. Soft linen patted away stray water droplets. Brielle arched her body to Zya’s hands as warm oil was smoothed on her body. As the white loincloth was fasted around her buttocks her body went defiantly rigid. She met the blue eyes pouting the clothing’s unfamiliar feel and constraint. After a raised eyebrow and a frown, the blonde complied with the adornment of the unusual arrangement. She even submitted to a white long robe with hood to be lowered on her body.

An insistent hand took Zya’s as she turned to oil her long frame. The touch was gentle, innocent in its motive. Zya shared her mate’s desire for intimacy right now. She shared it, but she knew that the high moon’s blessing on them was yet to come. Her younger mate reached to her now with not only physical yearning but the need for the security of physical contact.

Brielle melted in Zya’s arms when she opened them. "Home," Zya heard the half ulf whisper, placing a soft hand on her moon-bathed chest.

"Home, my little she wolf," Zya spoke aloud reaching her hand in the white garment to firmly place it over on her bonded’s heart.

Her body relaxed, Brielle did not resist as Zya lifted her on Nyka’s back. She took comfort in the fact that Zya’s mother’s arm that supported her back. Aura nose tickled her thigh as she peeked her head out of her pouch. The blonde sat transfixed, her green eyes magnetically drawn to the tall, wild beauty who moved with such sensual grace. Her mate’s long, strong fingers slowly rubbed oil on her own bronze body thus highlighting her supple muscles. Zya’s eyes sparkled violet, never leaving Brielle’s as she massaged her nude body in the moonlight. Then abruptly, the Blue turned her back to the green eyes and walked purposely to a large pine copse. Brielle stretched her head upwards, disturbed that she had lost sight of her mate. Before she could voice her restlessness, a mental caress swept into her soul. The blonde held onto the horses mane as the black steed trotted a few paces into the forest. Brielle looked forward expectantly as Nyka retraced her master’s steps.

Zya of the Blacks knelt at the trunk of the oldest tree in the sacred forest. The Lupus had a unique relationship with the sacred trees. The Blue channeled their entities with these trees, trees as old as time itself. It was here Zya, her mother before her, and her mother’s mother had come to gain wisdom from the gods. They also came at times to share their spirit with the trees and supplement their strengths and wisdom. For Zya, it was a place where she always felt her spirit fellowship with all Ulf before her.

The leader of the Blacks emptied the air from her lungs and fully breathed in the sacred pine scent. Sitting on her heels, she placed both of her palms on the aged tree trunk. Her lips moved without speaking as she murmured the most holy chant of the Blue. Slowly she lifted herself to her knees then connected her body fully with the tree. "Ochana mayeah, Ochana mayeah," she projected upwards to the tree’s highest point. "Soraeh minana," she continued in the language of the ancients. She thanked the sacred forest for its blessings on her people and committed herself to them and to her mate, Brielle.

As she kept her perfectly rounded, firm buttocks facing her now arrived Brielle, she bent down on the ground and picked up her ceremonial clothes. The first article was a blue loincloth the color of her intense blue eyes. She covered the soft, blue linen around her then fastened the undergarment to her waist. She lifted her arms over head and flexed her muscles to model for her watching mate. She draped a sky blue cape with hood around her shoulders and tied it loosely with a pair of blue dyed leather ties. She could feel her mate’s intense attention at the back of the cape. Hand embroidered ,it sported a large, blue-eyed Lupus on a hill sporting sacred pines. The wolf’s muzzle was lifted to the moon in a howl.

She shifted her eyes to her mother and walked slowly towards her. Zya kept her eyes downward in reverence and submission. She fell to her knees and knelt unmoving. Her eyes locked with her mothera as Reina lifted the pendant of the Blue from her own neck to her daughter’s. Zya would now wear it proudly as a bonded order of the Blue. With this pendant, Zya now assumed full responsibility for her clan’s wellbeing and survival. It also would gift Brielle and herself with an heir someday.

Reina shared a knowing look with her daughter, she was a very proud mother at the moment. Her only regret in the passing of the wolf shaped pendant with the blue stone was that her mate, Sierra, was not here to watch. Sierra had been a very good second mother for Zya and helped mold her into what she was today.

"I love you, Mother," Zya whispered standing up and kissing her mother’s cheek.

"Go, my dear daughter," Reina answered returning a soft kiss, " You make me very proud this night. And one day I will stand proudly holding my grand-daughter on the sacred rock."

Zya’s hand instinctively reached towards her mother’s and squeezed gently. Both women walked in silence towards the horses fingers fastened together. Zya and Reina walked in step with each other in the night air; their relationship strengthened in this moment. The women of the Blue walked with palms touching towards the waiting horses.

Zya reached for her mate’s hand but did not let go of her mother’s. Gently she kissed her mother’s hand lifting it up to her cheek before letting it go. Her eyes never leaving her mother, she lifted her mate’s hand to her lips. Zya opened her mouth letting her tongue tickle the soft skin. "My mother, my mate," Zya spoke aloud to both women, "I love you both and will protect you with my life."

"It is time," Reina projected, vaulting on Andromada’s saddle and placing the carrying sack on the ferret over her saddle horn. While Reina rode to the temple, to prepare herself, Zya mounted Nyka wrapping her inner thighs around the blonde in front of her. In the leader’s mind she pictured herself mounting her beautiful mate. But fondly as well, she looked at the blonde beauty in front of her and whispered thanks to the God’s. Her soul no longer felt like the lone wandering wolf, she and Brielle were both home.

 

Chapter 29

 

Nyka moved through the path of lighted torches with a high step canter. With sharp body movements, the mare entered the outskirts of the lair of the Blacks, responding to the primal excitement in the air, her tale swished in a wide arc and her breathing changed. Her mistress’s soft touches with her muscled legs helped the horse keep a calm disposition.

The leader of the Black’s hands knew her mate’s innocent, sensual body  intimately. Tonight her bronze hands would travel across the blonde’s body with the seductive touch of a lover. Her blue eyes raked over the gentle feminine curves accented by the white robe. Her fingertips burned as they traveled down Brielle’s soft neck. Like a moth to flame, her fingers followed the long vee of the robe that almost exposed her pink nipple. Three fingers inched in the fabric to claim the  fleshy, rounded right breast. After a time, the fingers came again to the long vee and followed it down where it ended right at Brielle’s navel. She wetted her finger then dipped it in the tiny hole. Zya looked into her bonded’s green eyes that seemed to smolder like a the embers of the cooking fire. She again sat erect lightly stroking behind Brielle’s ear. Her moist, hot breath dampened the half-Ulf’s ear unable as she was unable to suppress a growl of her searing need.

"My body claims yours my little she wolf, " Zya spoke in a husky whisper. "Your body responds so fully to my touch. Your breast stands at attention for me," Zya projected

Brielle’s breast’s surged into tight erectness as the leader of the Black’s fondled it possessively. The younger Blue brushed the half-Ulf’s hair of her neck and rubbed her fingers in the soft, baby hair on the base of her neck. Looking at her mate’s upper chest, Zya projected, "Your skin beckons me with its sweet, red flush. And my little she wolf, your loins call to me as its scent travels in the breeze."

Brielle swallowed hard, confused with her body’s reactions. Though a warm sense of security surrounded her, her body’and Zya’s behavior bewildered her. The blonde reached out with her familiar with misty green eyes.

Zya smiled down at her blood-bonded as though she were a small child. For in many ways, her little she wolf was. Brielle’s body was so delightfully responsive which inflamed her ardor. But her little she wolf was also an innocent being exposed to an unknown situation in an unfamiliar environment. The leader of the Blacks moved the soft, blonde tresses to one side and massaged her she wolf’s neck. "Relax, my little she wolf, all is well and is as it is supposed to be," Zya projected . She gently encouraged Brielle to close her eyes rubbing the fine blonde lashes with her fingertip. Mentally, Zya wrapped herself protectively around Brielle’s mind. The leader of the Blacks knew eventually this mental support would not be necessary, but with the unfamiliarity, and an audience, Zya felt it prudent. Brielle upon the dawn would remember the night with security and contentment of being joined. In private and slowly, Zya felt she and Brielle could work through acclimating the half-Ulf to all these new things.

"Hmmmm," Brielle cooed taking Zya’s hand and placing it on her stomach.

"That better?" Zya whispered pulling up the blonde’s white cape as she massaged her stomach. Zya ‘s touch was soft, subtle, feeding slowly arousal’s flame. "Veeeerrrry good," she purred as she felt the blonde let go of her confusion letting it float away.

Zya lifted her hood on her cape and shifted slightly on the horse, squaring her shoulders to a greater more statuesque, noble posture. She took in the line of her clan that stood proudly along the torch’s path just ahead. The emotions that were assaulting her were unlike any other that she had ever felt when returning to her home territory. Unlike past trips where she turned angry, lustful, arrogant; tonight she came home feeling the power of her position. Her heart felt the void she had carried most of her mature years had disappeared in the half-wolf beside her..

The leader of the Black’s stretched her leg downwards and touched the ground. "Owwwwwwwwwwllllll," she cried lifting her head upwards to the rising moon.

"Euuuuuuuuu,"they answered in chorus with a song of high and low pitches. Proudly, Zya threw her blue cape over her shoulder’s exposing the sign of Ulf. The leader of the Blacks bared her teeth before scanning the crowd of wolves. She let out a low growl, asserting her dominant position. A short series of high pitched yips were returned in unison thus vowing their allegiance to their Lupus.

Zya whistled for Nyka to come to her and grabbed her reins. She led the horse and Brielle through the last series of torches to the sacred rock. The sight before her eyes was breath taking. Beside the sacred rock her people had fashioned a bench swing suspended by two thick chains up in the tree branches. Below it was a fresh carpet of fragrant pine branches. Beside the swing, an ivy covered rock pedestal stood holding a golden chalice and a blue pillow that held the tokens of bonding on it. "So beautiful," Zya thought to herself, "this is the dearest moonrise in my life."

"Hold to my neck, she wolf," Zya projected to her blood mate as she picked her up and over Nyka. Setting Brielle’s bare feet on the ground, she wrapped an arm possessively around Brielle’s waist and led her to the swing. After encouraging Brielle to sit down, Zya took the petite woman’s hand and faced the crowd of wolves.

"I, Zya, reining Lupus, daughter of Reina, take Brielle, daughter of Nali, as my bonded mate," Zya spoke deeply in a throaty voice. She nodded at her mother who was making her way through the crowd of befuddled , surprised wolves. Reina looked regal wearing a flattering vee-necked blue tunic. Reina’s outfit was complimented by a cape of blue exactly like her daughters. She took her place beside her daughter then lowered her blue cape’s hood.

A murmuring of projections hummed through the crowds. Emotions of shock, disbelief confusion and stirring of old wounds bubbled out of the pack. Zya, too, lowered her cape’s hood an coaxed the green eyed half wolf to stand in front of her. She put one hand on Brielle’s shoulder while using the other hand to slide the hood off revealing long, blonde hair.

"Lay your wolf eyes upon her, my kinsman," Reina projected, "her features reinforce the claim of the blue eyed ones."

"She’s about the right size."

"The same unique blonde head of hair."

"Exactly the same," another added.

"Gods above, her cheeks and nose are the same as Nali and I both," Nali’s older sister, Feya, projected her brown eyes tearing.

Zya stared into the crowd emotionless her blue eyes shining in the moonlight. She slid Brielle’s robe off of one shoulder causing it expose the sign of Ulf as well as a rose nipple. Her bronze index finger traced the mark on her mate’s chest. "The sign of Ulf speaks truth. The wolf gods have kissed her with their mark," she projected matter of factly.

"Thus speaks the gods," Reina projected.

"Thus speaks the gods," the clan of Blacks answered back.

The silence that had descended since Zya had spoken claiming her as mate disturbed the

green-eyed blonde. She let the corner of her eyes scan upwards to the Lupus, the mother

Lupus and then into the throngs of wolves. The only sounds were of the snapping fire of

torches and some owls in the trees. "Maybe they are waiting on me?" the blonde mused

to herself. She knitted her brows as she replayed the dark haired woman’s words. Her

feelings for Zya helped her draw courage to speak to this throng of wolf/humans.

Brielle reached for the hand on her shoulder and took it into her own. She stepped slightly forward and stiffened her legs so they would not shake. Clearing her throat the petite girl addressed the crowd. "I, Brielle, have come to be joined with Zya." She quickly stepped backwards firmly into her blue eyed familiar’s frame trying to calm her rapidly beating pulse.

Zya’s initial surprise quickly melted into pride. She had not expected her timid mate to open her mouth at all, much less with such a confident matter of fact declaration. If Brielle had been raised with the pack, she would have known to remain quiet and submissive during this part of the ceremony. "But my innocent little she wolf stood up for our joining and voiced her wishes clearly," Zya thought to herself. Her mate’s breaking of generation’s of Ulf tradition and Brielle’s confession was very endeared Brielle to her even more.

The leader of the Blacks stooped down and kissed her blood mate’s lips softly. "I am so proud of you, little she wolf," she whispered in her mate’s ear. The response of a sunny smile caused her heart to flip flop. Zya nodded at her mother whose blue eyes glistened with tears of tenderness. "Mother, we must speak aloud for Brielle’s benefit," she projected.

While making no comment, Reina’s hand purposely brushed her daughter’s with a subtle acknowledgment. "Let whoever wishes to dispute this claim of Zya of the Blacks step into the line of torches and issue challenge." Two pairs of blue eyes scanned the throng of parti-colored brownish blacks. As a united people, the members of the clan of the black tucked their tails and rested on their stomachs.

"Let it be recorded that Zya of the Blacks’ claim of mate went undisputed," Reina spoke in a loud clear voice.

A slow drum beat started as a black spotted male beat a small but wide drum with his strong long tale. The air of the previous moment’s seriousness was slowly ebbing into an air of heightened emotions. Wolves seemed to start to shift restlessly in the pine needles anxiously awaiting the climax of the ceremony. As usual tradition, the sexual energy intoxicated all Ulf, spreading like an infection through the sexually mature.

Another, then another drum joined in a slow steady beat. The sounds were complimented by the wind god who blew the wind chimes hung low in several sacred pines.

Zya turned to her mate encircling both in her long flowing cape. Passionate cries rose upwards shaking the pine limbs with their vibrations. The leader of the Blacks’ eyes turned violet sending out erotic sensations into her mate’s willing mind and body.

Zya sniffed into her mate’s neck inhaling her scent. Her cape covered arms slid the half- Ulf’s attire off of shoulders letting it pillow on the carpet of green. The violet eyes masterly seduced the half-Ulf hypnotizing her helplessly into involuntary tremors of desire. "Your body will soon by mine," Zya’s moist breath murmured in Brielle’s ear.

Caught up in the sensations, Brielle surrendered to Zya’s passion. She closed her green eyes and whimpered in a newfound need.

The blonde’s green eyes flew opens after a sharp prick of a knife on her wrist. Her mate’s violet eyes pulled with an irresistible motion towards the chalice on the pedestal. Still wrapped in Zya’s cape, her green eyes expressionlessly watched Zya milked her blood into the cup. Zya let the cape fall and stepped to the other side of the pedestal. Her hawk like eyes admired her prey’s body and she licked her lips. She lifted the wrist to her mouth and scrumptiously licked the blood off her small wrist magically sealing the wound.

"Watch me, " violet eyes dominated the green ones. The leader of the Blacks lifted the knife she carried once more making a quick cut to her own wrist. She repeated her earlier action letting her blood flow into the goblet. With a quick flick of her tongue to her wrist the wound sealed itself . Then she held Brielle’s and her own wrists stationary over the cup.

Reina moved in between the pillars and addressed the crowd of wolves. "Just as the sacred tree’s life fluid is it’s sap, so our life fluid, blood, sustains our life." Reina moved gracefully before the couple and stood behind them right behind the pedestal. "The blood of Zya and Brielle are now one mixed together into a vital liquid to sustain both of their lives. "

Zya grasped the cup, lifted it and sipped it slowly savoring it. She handed it to her mate. She supported her mate’s shaking hand with her own encouraging it to her lips. "Drink," Zya gently dictated in a private projection. Brielle coughed when she swallowed but let the still warm liquid slide into her stomach.

The cadence of drumbeats pulsed in the green eyed one’s mind. Her heartbeat joined in the set rhythm causing the half-Ulf’s senses to reel. "Too much,", Brielle’s mind gasped.

The blonde reached to the mind of her bonded. "Zya!" her mind called needily. Her green eyes rolled in the back of her head and she felt dizzy with sensations. Her whole being sighed in relief as she felt herself mentally being lifted in her bonded’s arms.

"I’m here, little she wolf," the leader of the Blacks whispered in the blonde’s ear. She nipped at her right ear lobe then licked it lavishly. Zya extended the mental shield a little more firmly around her mate. Brielle’s wolf heritage was aware of the wolf lust that was now whizzing furiously in all the Blacks’ stream of consciousness. But Brielle and her human genes could only withstand so much of the intense vibrations of energy and sensation before she overloaded. Zya steered Brielle’s mind, soul and spirit to blend its responses solely with her own. .

"You are so beautiful, " Zya projected to her mate rubbing her chin in Brielle’s soft, blonde hair. Noting her mate’s even breathing, Zya ‘s palm caressed the spine of her blood-bonded. She kneaded the buttocks gently commenting," so smooth and perfectly rounded." Zya traced the blonde’s breast with her finger tip. "Your breast are shaped by the love goddess herself," she continued. Her violet blue eyes noted the return of the brawny sex flush and smiled. Loving security sprinkled liberally with tender seduction drew the green eyed beauty into blue passion.

Zya’s moist heat dampened her blue loincloth. The pendant at her neck burned into her skin. The leader of the Blacks fought intensely her body’s desire for a primal rutting. She determinedly focussed into forest eyes of her soon to be joined mate. Her eyes followed her mate’s cheekbone and traveled to a still wet ear. "Mine," she said aloud nipping again at the ear. She hung on gently and steered the half-wolf to the pedestal. "Place your cheek on the pedestal, little she wolf," Zya projected.

Brielle shivered involuntarily as her warm cheek connected with the cold granite. Zya stuck her tongue into the ear canal penetrating deeply. "This we do now is as a testament of our joining, my beautiful little she wolf," Zya projected. Her long dark tresses stroked Brielle’s face as Zya slowly stood erect. Putting her hand on Brielle’s shoulder she nodded to her Mother.

Brielle screamed as a blue, jeweled stud pierced through her earlobe. The collecting tears were wiped away by a callused thumb. "You did very well little, she wolf, it’s over now," Zya spoke aloud. Reina dabbed pine sap on the front and back of the ear lobe.

"The sap will ease the pain and prevent infection," Reina explained," It will also permanently fasten the stone of blue in your ear."

"And that’s good?" Brielle asked straightening up.

"Yes, she wolf," Zya answered bending her own head on the pedestal. In a quick motion an identical blue stud was pierced through her ear and pine sap rubbed upon it

"It’s a sign to all Ulf that we are a joined pair of the order of the Blue."

The stone in Brielle’s ear sparkled in the moonlight. Zya raised her head noting that the moon was almost at it’s highest point. "It is time," she projected to her mother.

Reina looked upwards at the moon and changed form. The Mother Lupus trotted to Sierra who stood just off to the right side of the platform since the death of the father of Zya’s father. Zya sent her second mother, a female with a striking brown coat with black stripes, a mental caress. The caress was returned by both Reina and Sierra, who then with a mental blessing they turned their attention to each other. The elder blue sniffed at the other wolf’s genitals initiating her willingness for their own celebration on the full moon. The pair moved into the bushes silently.

With a wave of her arm, Zya dismissed the crowd to their own pleasures. The crowd stalked off in pairs far enough for their own privacy. But the clan of Black was all to bear witness of the joining of their Lupus. Yellow eyes shown out of the bushes, voyeurs of their leader’s sexual appetite for this pale blonde girl.

"Come," Zya spoke crisply with a possessive squeeze to her mate’s hand. Her blue eyes scanned the horizon as she assisted her mate up the ladder to the mating platform Blue eyes shown violet as the urge to mate grew stronger and more possessive. She thought of her rival, Drad.. " She’s mine," Zya ‘s mind shouted loudly. It was told later that her thoughts were heard as far as the territory of the Silver wolves.

Chapter 30

"She is so beautiful," Zya mused to herself, looking down at her soon to be joined mate.

Blonde hair fanned loosely across blue pillows. Brielle’s ivory face had a passion intoxicatingly exquisite, rose flush. Her body was so petite and beautifully innocent as the moonflower. Her slender waist delicately held full young breasts that budded pink. To Zya, this innocent, petite body seduced her very being, teasing all of her entire senses.

Sooty blonde eyelashes blinked up at her in quiet invitation. Zya responded instantly dropping to her knees. She stretched out her long bronze legs then propped her head up with her elbow. She let her fingers travel from dainty toes, up shapely legs lightly touching her mate’s inner thigh. "My little she wolf," Zya silkily whispered, "look at me sweet-heart." She pulled her mate’s soft hand to her full large right nipple as wide green eyes rose to meet hers. She put her hand over her mate’s and moved both of them in slow circles over her nipple. "She wolf," she let her mind purr to her mate. As she guided her mate’s hand to her other breast her heart, warmed noting that Brielle’s hand was moving of its own free will. Zya let her touch reassure her mate as their fused hands explored shoulders, stomach, breasts, and face. After a period of time, Zya retook control with a slightly stronger touch on her mate’s wrist. She brought Brielle’s fingers to her lips. "You are mine," she seductively projected nibbling on the fingertips before drawing them into her mouth. She sucked slowly, savoring the taste her bonded’s tangy skin. Her wolf sharp ears vibrated at the sound of a soft groan coming from her mate. "Your love cries echo through my being, sweet one," she projected, grasping hold of her mate’s buttocks creating delicious friction. She slid Brielle’s body upwards till their lips met.

"Open," she purred softly as she teased her tongue across Brielle’s lips. "Open for

me my sweet one," she projected, biting gently on the pouty lips. "Yessss," she projected as she dove into the warm depths. She teased her mate’s palate before circling across her mate’s teeth and drawing Brielle’s tongue into a dance. She coaxed the timid tongue into her own mouth wrapping both of her arms around Brielle’s soft creamy back. With a roll the body, the one at her side was on top of her. She swallowed her mate’s tasty fluid, her mind already anticipating the other delicacies she would soon delight in. Zya broke away smiling at her mate’s heavy breathing.

"I love you, little she wolf," the leader of the Blacks whispered, kissing a slightly upturned nose. "With what happens here, I claim you as my own, forever and always."

Zya gently brought a handful of long, blonde hair into her fingers then pushed the

tresses behind her bonded’s ear. Zya studied Brielle closely. Her highly keen Ulf senses connecting with her mate’s sending again a blanket of security and comfort.

The only sounds were of the crackling of fire in the torches and both women’s slowing breathing. Zya’s blue eyes narrowed deeply as she scrutinized the facial expressions of this half-Ulf who had come to mean so much to her. "I know, little she wolf," she said aloud, rubbing their cheeks together.

"Know?" the young woman whispered licking her lips nervously.

"That despite the flame that burns between our bodies and spirits, that your heart shakes like a skittish colt, yes?" Zya projected .

The younger woman nodded, her eyes reaching into the blue ones for reassurance.

"Do I please you?" the younger woman whispered. "Do you feel as I do?"

Brielle stared below into Zya’s blue eyes.

"Yes, my little she wolf," Zya said aloud reaching down to knead her bonded’s buttocks. "You claimed me in front of all of our people… you lay here with me as we nest in pleasure’s den." Zya tickled her mate’s inner thigh with her finger brushing against the white loincloth. "You please me verrrry much." Zya projected brushing a gentle kiss on the pink lips above her, "Let me show you how I feel, little she wolf." With a rolling movement she turned Brielle on her back and straddled her lower body.

"My skin burns from your touch," she projected sensually. The leader of the Blacks

slid her palm down her neck to her shoulder blades then down her left arm. "My breasts swell with desire for you," Zya purred using both hands to support her large erect nipples." My loins flow with the water of desire just at the thought of you," Zya murmured dipping a finger into her loincloth . She slowly removed the wet digit and rubbed the wetness onto Brielle’s sign of Ulf.

The half-Ulf let her green eyes lower from her lover to her mark. Brielle’s eyes widened looking at the moist area. The ruby wolf like mark was pulsing. Instinctively she modeled Zya’s actions and dipped her finger into her white loincloth. She shyly dabbed her finger in the moisture she felt between her legs then reached her finger upwards to trace the wetness of Zya’s mark. The leader of the Blacks’ eyes and mark shimmered into violet. And Zya gave into the violet and let her the color seep into her senses. Her mouth watered in anticipation and she fingered the medallion of mating recklessly. "It’s time," she spoke aloud and gave into her appetite for sex.

Zya’s movements mirrored a hungry wolf stalking its prey. She licked her lips in anticipation and slowly lowered her body. She draped herself around the smaller body like a loose net capturing Brielle’s body for their mutual pleasure. With her wolf senses, Zya marked the half-Ulf’s body with her forehead. As she marked the white skin with her scent, her nostrils flared at the smell wafting from beneath the white loincloth. Her mate’s groan of pleasure spurred her onwards as she started a slow trail down her mate’s body with her tongue. Goosebumps gathered on Brielle’s skin as to Zya’s tongue traveled from a soft cheek down into a delicate neck. Zya sealed her lips around the arching throat and inhaled deeply. Her highly tuned senses could feel the heat rising from Brielle’s skin as she marked this neck as hers.

Brielle’s body shot upward off the furs as Zya’s pressure on her neck increased. The innocent woman tried to push her neck deeper into the black haired woman’s mouth. The half-Ulf groaned deeply, highly responsive to this foreign sensation of pleasure and pain. As the blonde tried to pull the larger woman’s shoulders closer to her, Zya grabbed hold of the determined hands. The leader of the Blacks lowered the blonde to the furs and raised the younger woman’s arms above head. Gently then, she nuzzled the still healing shoulder before kissing it gently.

Keeping the younger woman’s wrists in her left palm, Zya’s tongue again restarted its journey down her bonded’s body. Sensuously, her orifice made a slow trail down Brielle’s chest. The blue-eyed Black purposely bypassed the twin buds and let her tongue trace around the rounded edges.

"I savor you," the leader of the Blacks projected her love talk. She looked up at her bonded. Her violet eyes narrowed at the sight of before her. The blonde’s head restlessly moved back and forth on the furs in rising passion. Zya’s violet eyes flashed in intensity at the picture’s finishing touch of the blonde hair fanning around the dark pillow. "Croon for me, she wolf," she whispered raspilly.

Her tongue moved in narrowing circles towards the rosy right nipple. Zya nipped down gently on the inviting bud as squeaky yips came from the prone blonde. The leader of the Blacks nipped gently down the right mound to the valley more beautiful than the Adean plains. She blazed a trail upwards to the sister mound and licked it lavishly.

"Za," Brielle groaned her body writhing so overcome with desire she could only form

a shortened version of the black wolf’s name with her alluring lips. She arched her

back off of the furs and whimpered in growing need.

"She wolf," Zya answered aloud letting her hand travel down the slightly rounded stomach. Abruptly she stood facing the moon and her people. She let the cape fall from her shoulders and lifted the sacred knife from its sheath at her waist holding it up to the rising moon.

"The moonflower opens in the moonlight," Zya projected to her mate as she dropped to her knees and made a careful cut to the fabric between Brielle’s legs. The loincloth

remained still but fastened at the waist, but the blonde’s vagina was fully exposed through the cut to Zya’s hungry gaze. "Open, open, little flower," Zya crooned seductively crawling between Brielle’s legs and lowering herself to her stomach. Tenderly Zya kissed first the right inner thigh then the left before guiding Brielle’s shapely legs wider. Zya lifted the cut material upwards brushing the blonde curls she encountered . She tucked the cloth in the waist fastened ties then quickly reached around her bonded’s back repeating the process.

Brielle tensed as Zya played with her blonde curls drawing Zya’s face upwards into the green eyes. "Relax, little she wolf, walk with me in the ways of love," she spoke softly, tenderly burrowing her cheek in the soft flower’s curls. Zya’s chin rubbed Brielle’s soft inner thigh and skimmed it along the hairline of the flower’s bud that she would soon claim. "Open your flower little she wolf," Zya crooned, encouraged that her patient entreaties were beginning to pay off. Brielle’s musky smell rose into her noses causing the leader of the Blacks’ mouth to water in anticipation. "Your flower’s dew welcomes me, my she wolf," Zya spoke, "let me come and drink."

"Watch," Zya projected with a groan resting her chin on the soft blonde curls. Brielle licked her lips and moved her buttocks restlessly. "Hold your breasts in your palms, little she wolf," Zya projected once more opening her mate’s blonde covered bud to reveal a swollen , dewy red flower. " Hold them securely," Zya spoke in a whisper. The soft small hands thus occupied, the leader of the Blacks relished having full access to her bonded’s flower. Her long index finger traced the flowers shape delicately but not entering. Hearing Brielle’s sharp breath intake, she grinned a predatory grin and swirled her finger in the flowers upper petal digging her finger’s in deeply into her bonded’s pleasure center. Her mate surged her flower upwards surrounding the finger with a great heat that enveloped her own groin.

Zya took a deep breath fighting the urge to ravish this young woman with the intensity

that swirled around in her whole being. Unable to restrain her instinctive primal drives

completely, she dove two fingers into the flowers center maneuvering in the tight tunnel

till she encountered the blonde’s love shield. The hair on the back of Zya’s neck stood up as she projected to the wolf audience that the shield was intact. A whimper and the tensing of the once relaxed body, drew her violet speckled blue eyes upwards.

"Shhhhh, little she wolf, shhh ," she crooned aloud reaching a hand upwards to caress

her mate’s cheek calming her once more. With her other hand she began gently building caresses around the flower paying special attention to this innocent’s pleasure center. Zya let her experienced finger hypnotize her lover, sending her deeper and fuller in pleasure’s snare.

Brielle’s breaths came out in long surrendering moans. Passion was beginning to pound blood through her heart, chest and lungs. An unknown tension seemed to tighten its grip on her entire being. The half-Ulf gasped in sweet agony opening her thighs

stretching her flower open further to her blue eyed bonded’s gaze.

Zya lifted her eyes across her mate’s moist curves into forest green eyes. Her innocent mate’s newly discovered sexuality was awakening. The outstretched Blue ‘s passion grew stronger as she escalated her touch. She implanted three fingers into her mate’s core stretching it for her impending arrival. Lavishly she raked her entire tongue on and around her mate’s flower tasting the dew.

Brielle’s anxiety and fears faded away under her bonded’s masterful tending. It seemed that her lungs could not get enough air. She gulped huge breaths of air as Zya’s blew gently on her pubic hair and loins. An overwhelming need was engulfing

her that she neither understood nor fought. "Za, Za,.... help me," she begged, wrapping

her fingers in the dark, black hair that was between her legs, pulling desperately.

Without a word, Zya raised herself to her knees then turned Brielle gently on her

stomach. She let her eyes sweep across the blonde’s figure, her eyes deepening

as she focused on the perfectly sculpted buttocks that melded into shapely thighs.

"My she wolf’s buttocks are shaped more perfectly than the half moon," Zya’s voice

projected sensuously. She kneaded the half moons as a potter molds clay. Ever so gently she worked her way between her new mate’s thighs. Zya ‘s fingers played in the blonde curls seductively rubbing her palm in circles into the dewy flower.

The moon now cast its blessing high glow on the mating pair. It spotlighted the couple

to the throngs of yellow eyes which flickered with excitement. To the watching crowd, the two seemed to move in perfect harmony with their mating cries reaching to the stars themselves. All eyes were poised to see Zya mount her mate. Then and only them could they join their leader in the their own pleasures. As a particularly large log fell from the center fire pit, Zya stood in a fluid motion.

Facing her brother and sister Blacks proudly, Zya let her blue loincloth fall to the ground. She back kicked the cloth towards Brielle’s nesting form as she lifted the blue pendant so newly bestowed upon her by her mother. The pendant, only worn by a mated Blue, would kill anyone that touched it except one of the Black blue eyed she wolves. The pendant ‘s magic melded with the mated Blue and her mate. It keenly focused on the Blue’s partner’s gender vibrations. If the Blue had chosen a male mate, it shaped the blue’s flower to be perfectly shaped to the male phallus for maximum pleasure for both mates. As in Zya’s case, when a female mate was chosen, the pendant, when placed on the Blue’s womb, could be manipulated into a mind-controlled fertile phallus. A blessing of the gods to ensure a future female, blue-eyed Black.

Zya’s could feel the blue stone on her neck slowly growing, burning against her chest.

She kissed the gem in thanks before lowering the gem to her lower region. Still facing

the crowd, she closed her eyes conjuring up her soon to be mated’s face. The gem pulsed with its primal sexuality and sealed itself into the blue eyed she wolf’s skin. Zya raised long arms letting the moonlight bathe her. The blue shaft seemed to grow in rhythm to her thundering heartbeat. With its flesh tip, the blue colored phallus stood erect, a testimony of the gods blessing of Zya’s and Brielle’s union.

Brielle whimpered in need, the absence of her mate’s touch was causing her to shiver. The half-Ulf sighed feeling more secure as her lovers scent again floated into her nostrils. Zya’s fingernails gently scratched her shoulder blades, causing Brielle to arch her back up as a purring cat .

"My, beautiful she wolf ," Zya purred nuzzling her face into the back of Brielle’s neck. "Sheeeee wolllfff," she crooned seductively encircling the blonde’s waist till they laced around her stomach. "On your knees, on your knees," Zya purred pulling gently to support Brielle’s healing shoulder. She rained soft kisses on the shoulder using her long, black hair to tickle the half-Ulf’s back. The view of her innocent mate now postured on all fours made both her flower and her blue phallus water in hunger. She dropped to all fours and gently pushed herself in between Brielle’s legs. The leader of the Blacks sucked in a breath as her bonded seductively push her buttocks both into her stiff flower and her hard blue jewel. Hearing Brielle’s moan, Zya projected, "yes, she wolf, we both are ready."

Zya fluidly mounted her lover, her body rigid as she restrained her urge to

take her innocent mate in a hungry rut. She gently fondled the blonde’s flower as her keen ears heard the soft encouraging growls of her clan below her. Not to be hurried, she gently teased her mate’s flower open, letting her jewel wipe the growing love juice. Zya and Brielle groaned simultaneously their senses climbing upwards.

With a loud bellow she wrapped her arms around Brielle’s breasts and pushed her gem into her mate’s love passage. She powerfully plunged through the love shield as her mind yelled "MINE!"

Brielle screamed as her lover bellowed. Shock seized her body and hot tears fell down her cheeks. She could feel whatever was in her body swelling and hugging her insides. Hurting and afraid, she vainly tried to free herself . "Shhhhh, my little she wolf, shhhh," Zya’s thoughts echoed in her head. Brielle exhaled a ragged breath finding now that her mind was now able to focus on Zya’s arms that supported her body. Zya’s thumb gently was wiping her tears of pain.

Zya had paused her gems thrusting, feeling her mate mental connection waiver. Mutual lust paired with pain’s intoxication in mating was the norm of her people. The rolling tears that dripped to the fur pallet reminded Zya that her now joined mate was only

half-Ulf. The pain had sent her innocent mate to withdrawal instead of sending her upwards to soar to the skies. "No more pain, my little she wolf. Never. Relax. Feel our connection, little one?" she whispered aloud in her mates ear while wiping the slowing tears. "My body had to push its way in this first time, sweet one, but your love shield is broken. We are now free, my she wolf," Zya explained hearing a sniffle. "Free," she

whispered again beginning to fondle the blonde’s dewy flower. Expertly, she manipulated both Brielle’s mind and body, influencing her mate’s focus to change

from her body’s pain to the pleasure building in her body. "From now forward only pleasure and goodness will come from our joingings," the leader projected tenderly

as she teased Brielle higher in pleasure’s snare.

"We are one, little she wolf, joined together," Zya whispered again rolling her hips.

Brielle instinctively lifted her buttocks causing Zya to grin. Zya started gentle thrusts.

While using one arm to support Brielle , she took her other and completely removed

Brielle’s white loincloth. A fast leaner, Brielle began to move with Zya’s thrusts.

Together, they found a tempo that fused their bodies together. Mentally, Brielle felt

her body throb and reached to her more experienced lover.

Brielle’s breathing quickened and her excitement built with each thrust of Zya’s

gem. It brought with each thrust a rising passion that she both sought to hold onto and to beg release from.

Zya knew she was close. Her flower tingled with pleasure, her gem felt ready to burst. Her mate’s growing love cries sent her pumping faster. "Come for me, my little she wolf, come," Zya projected as she growled with her lips.

To Zya it felt like searing lightening that struck from the sky. She felt her love fluid swim through to her mate and her mate’s love fluid bathe her gem . Zya rode the waves

of pleasure’s peak enjoying Brielle’s orgasm pulse around her gem. Knowing that her wolf organ would leave them fused for a period, Zya turned hers and Brielle’s bodies till they both rested on their sides . Zya wrapped her arms around Brielle as both of

their breaths now slowing and deepening.

Zya tenderly kissed her mate brushing sweaty, blonde hairs from across the relaxed face. "I love you, little she wolf," she spoke aloud gently rubbing Brielle’s soft stomach. She lessened her firm mental grip of support slightly shielding Brielle’s awareness from the mating of a majority of the wolves in the pack. Seeing Brielle yawn, she sent a quick projection to her mother. Though she knew her mother was engaging in love play with

her own partner, she knew Reina would have limited their love play till the customs of joining were completed.

"My children," a nude Reina spoke tenderly while lowering herself to the edge of the

mating furs. "I love you both," she added reaching out her arm to stroke Brielle’s

blonde head and then tousling her daughter’s darker tresses. "Lay still against Zya,

Brielle," Reina entreated picking up the white loincloth and dabbing at the love shield’s

blood. With a quick look at her daughter, both women agreed not to tell Brielle

that her loincloth would be a display from now on of Zya’s possession of her as not

only her bonded but a virginal possessed mate.

"I have a gift for you as my mate, Brielle," Zya spoke tenderly, her jewel still firmly implanted in her lover. Zya reached under the furs and lifted a gold nipple ring with tiny blue stones around it.

"Like your eyes," the half-Ulf answered, her green eyes studying the ring. Zya smiled cradling her mate’s head in her elbow.

"Moment of pain, little one," Reina spoke before expertly piercing the jewel studded ring through Brielle’s nipple below her sign.

"Verry good, my little she wolf," Zya spoke aloud nodding at her mother’s retreating form and watching the scattering of the wolves in the bushes. Her gem released its

hold on Brielle and detached itself from her body. Zya quickly replaced the pendant around her neck. Sleepily, Brielle turned her body into Zya’s large frame. Her breast and her flower ached some but it was nothing compared to the love and completeness that she continued to share nestled in Zya’s arms.

Green eyes lifted into blue ones. She intently looked into her mate’s strong blue eyes before laying once more fully on her back. Smiling a content smile, she took the older woman’s hand into her own encompassing it in her palm. Her eyes never leaving the blue eyes upon her, she placed both hands over her heartbeat.

So full of emotion, her eyes tearing, Zya almost missed the quiet whisper of her mate’s voice. "What is it, my she wolf, tell my heart once more?" she asked aloud.

"I love you , Zya," Brielle spoke again smiling a tender contented smile. Brielle reached up her finger and wiped away a stray tear of Zya’s wet face. "Why do you cry blue eyes?"

"Blue eyes," Zya thought to herself. Always her whole life her eye color had been spoken of as the gods blessing, a sign of her special calling and leadership. It was a word spoken with reverence, power and sometimes disgust among her enemies. But never in this context, the context of love. The leader of the Black’s decided she liked it.

"Tears of joy, my little she wolf," Zya spoke fingering Brielle’s nipple ring gently. "I love you too."

"You hungry?" Zya spoke, her voice tender and amused at the sound of Brielle’s

stomach that had broken the moment. Brielle yawned nodding as the leader of the Black’s raised her body upwards so Brielle’s pink lips could connect to her milk heavy breasts.

An amazing sense of wholeness filled Zya as she held her nursing mate. Tonight,

they lay upon the mating platform to pass the night as a mated couple. Zya watched

as her Brielle swallows slowed and asked herself just who had who claimed whom tonight. With her mate asleep, with her mouth still attached to her breast, Zya pulled a bear skin over them and quietly decided this beauty had possessed her angry, dark heart totally piercing it with a love and warmth that she would now wear forever.

Ironic, she mused as she drifted off to sleep. The peace she always thought she would find at the destruction of her Nadirean enemies, she had found this night in both the actions and declaration of love in her sleeping mate.

To Be continued in Part 7

 


Return to The Bard's Corner