DISCLAIMERS:

Violent Content Warning: This story does contain scenes of a violent nature.

Sexual and Alternative Warning: This story contains scenes of a sexual nature between two women. This story is not for those under the age of eighteen.

Uber Warning: This story is an uber. The two characters are based off of the leading ladies of XENA WARRIOR PRINCESS.

Author’s Notes: This is the third installment to my ‘Panther’ series. Please read Parts 1 and 2 before proceeding. All POSITIVE comments are welcome. Negatives I will simply ignore. Let me know what you think. Send your thoughts to startrek@ellijay.com.

 

Panther

Part 3

By: Teagen2

 

 

I looked down at her outstretched hand and then to my family. "Hasama?" Tears began to form in my eyes. What was I going to do? Her face was also showing her emotions. She was begging me with her eyes. I didn’t reach for her hand. I turned completely around to gauge my mother’s reaction. When I turned around again, she was gone.

"Orie?" I said quietly. I walked towards the trees. "Orie!" I was crying. "ORIE!" I felt my mom’s arms come around me. "ORIE!"

"Stop, Eric." she soothed. "She’s gone."

"No!" I shoved her away and headed into the woods at a full run.

 

With my partial photographic memory, I was able to go straight to the tree house. It took me almost two and half hours, but I made it. As I looked up, I saw Orie sitting on the edge with her legs dangling. Balla was lying next to her. "Orie!" I called up. Her head snapped down to me. She jumped up and started to climb down. When she got to the ground, she just looked at me. "I love you, Orie." I reached forward and brought her face down to mine for a very passionate kiss. Her arms came around me. She broke the contact after several moments. She smiled and took my hand.

We climbed up the tree together. As soon as we were at the top, Orie returned her lips to mine. She walked me backwards into the interior of the house without removing her lips from mine. "Ana, Hamasa." Oh gods. I certainly knew what that meant. She slowly began to caress my skin. Her hands snaked under my T-shirt and pulled it above my head. Her eyes actually looked a shade darker as she released the catch of my bra, exposing my breasts to her. "Waseta(Beautiful)." she said before using those nimble fingers to unbutton my jeans. Every ounce of flesh she uncovered, she touched softly. That action caused a moan deep in my throat. What was I doing? Why was I allowing her to strip me? I wanted her too badly to agonize over it. I pulled my shoes off using my feet. My jeans and what was under them, were descending down my legs. I stepped out of them. "Waseta." she whispered. "Ne bosa ke."

She removed her own shirt and clothing next. She was the beautiful one. Without hesitation, I latched my mouth onto her nearest nipple. A growl escaped her lips, a human one. "Your beautiful, Orie." I said against that nipple, before I took it into my mouth again, sucking.

"Ohhhh." Orie moaned and pulled me closer. She also pulled me towards the corner. With a sharp thud, she fell backwards onto her back, pulling me with her. Having my body pressed against hers was bliss. I positioned myself right over her. I wrapped my arms around her to minimize the space between us. Her hands instantly went to my hips and began to set a slow, grinding rhythm. I felt her legs wrap around my thighs, increasing the pressure. She was wet and I don’t know if it was her throbbing or mine that I was feeling. We continued to rub against each other, steadily increasing the speed. My moans were turning to pleas. Her moans just grew louder. I felt the tremors in her center start. I had no idea whether she had ever experienced a climax before. She hissed my name through her teeth before she screamed it out. I’m sure they heard that back at base. A series of Orie’s escaped my lips as I came, still pressed against her need.

We were both trying to catch what little wind we had back in our lungs. As I did this, I realized what I had done. ‘Causal sex’ has no meaning to the Pawaw. We are bonded now. She has a right to call me her wife now. What was I going to say to my mom and uncle? The minute Orie calls me her wife, they’ll know what I did. I rolled over away from her. Orie draped a blanket, that was nearby, over us both. By being with Orie, I made that decision. I knew that. So why did I go through with this? Orie’s arms came around my waist. I felt a soft kiss to my neck as I yawned. Because I love her that’s why, was the only reason I could come up with.

 


I awoke to sounds below me. I rolled over and Orie was not sleeping next to me. I sat up to see her crouched on the corner of the house, looking down. She was fully dressed and a bow was lying next to her. I rubbed my eyes, threw my T-shirt back on, and crawled towards her. I heard the unmistakable sound of voices. Men, at least three. "Orie?" I asked.

"Shhhh." She placed an arm around my shoulders as we continued to listen. I didn’t recognize the dialect. "Ghost hunters." she whispered.

"Whites?"

"No, animal killers." she whispered. The house was well camouflaged and it was so high off the ground, you’d have to walk directly underneath it and look up before you’d see it. So I wasn’t worried about being seen. They were loud and boisterous. Either they had no idea what they were doing or they were drunk. No hunter, or anyone for that matter, would make so much noise. They were bound to attract something. We waited patiently until we couldn’t hear them anymore.

Orie turned to me and smiled. "Okay?" she asks.

"Yes." I smiled. She brought her hand up and stroked my cheek. It was late. I could tell by the waning daylight. I hope my mom and uncle aren’t too worried. With Orie, I am completely safe.

"Time to sleep." she said softly. She gestured for me to return to the bed. I slipped under the warm blanket. Through the open door, I saw Orie stand. Her back was to me. She removed her shirt and tossed it into the house. I watched her as she continued to stare out at the jungle. She was indeed beautiful. The darkening sky was the perfect contrast for her bare back. That perfect curve in her lower back that disappeared at the waistline. The red breech cloth extended to just above her knees.

Unlike the Native American design, I noticed that the breech cloth was actually connected to pants, and not separate from leggings. The Pawaw men wore their breechcloths wrapped tightly around them with nothing covering their legs, but the women’s legs were always covered.....And why the hell am I thinking about this? One minute I’m admiring my.....wife and the next I’m giving myself a wardrobe lesson. Boy, the more I resist my uncle, the more knowledge I retain.

Her hands went to her hips. Orie seemed deep in thought about something. Finally, she turned around and sighed. "What is it?" She shook her head.

"Nothing." She moved to me and slid in with me. I tried not to stare to long at her chest.

"Sleep now." she whispered. I placed my head on her chest and let the rhythm of her heart lull me to sleep.

 

I awoke again. The sun had risen already. Once again Orie was not with me. I grabbed my underwear and stood. My shirt was still on from last night. After putting them on. I walked out of the house and leaned on the railing separating me from the almost thirty foot drop to the forest floor. A family of monkeys, a species I didn’t recognize, were playing in the branches off to the left. I watched them with fascination. I was high in the canopy, living in the midst of these animals. It was great. I could live here. I laughed as I saw one of the babies clinging to his mother. "Ye." It was short call. I knew it was Orie. I looked across to the neighboring tree. There she sat. She was squatting on a thick branch with no care as to how far up she was. I noticed she had something on her back. She stood and leaped to the nearest branch that was attached to our tree. She landed perfectly. She stood and walked to the edge of the house and stepped up onto the wooden platform. She reached behind her. It was meat of some kind. She was kind enough not to bring the carcass up here and clean it in front of me. As she prepared the fire pit, I asked,

"What is it, Orie?"

"Bernada."

"Bernada? I don’t know that word." I said. She thought carefully.

"It looks like bea-ver." she said carefully. I nodded, telling her I understood the word.

"No tail." she said.

"Ohhhh capybara." I smiled.

"Cap-bar....?" She was trying to repeat what I said.

"Capa."

"Capa." she repeated.

"Bara."

"Capybara." she smiled. "Bernada easier to say." she chuckled. I laughed.

"You’re right." My smile faded into a content look. "Orie?" She looked up from her preparations.

"Mmmm?"

"I want to stay with you....for awhile." She almost dropped her catch into the fire.

"You stay?"

"Yes, but I need to go back home to get some stuff. Okay?" She nodded and tenderly reached for me. I fell into soft arms willingly. She interlaced my fingers with hers.

"Gamanda."

"Gamanda." I repeated. She released my hand and handed me a piece of meat.

"Try." she said. I opened my mouth and took a small bite and chewed carefully.

"Mmmm. This is good, Orie." I took another bite. She smiled as she took a piece for herself. "Tastes like chicken." I grinned. When she just looked at me, I had to smile. I keep forgetting that she doesn’t have an American sense of humor. "Never mind."

 

 

We arrived back at the base by about noon. My uncle was not happy. But he was relieved when he saw that I was with Orie. "I came to get some stuff." I said as they followed me into my bedroom.

"Where are you going?" my mom asked, agitated.

"To stay with Orie." I said as I began to toss clothes into one of my backpacks.

"For how long?" my uncle asked.

"For awhile. I don’t know, couple weeks."

"I don’t think so." Mom interjected. "Your staying right here."

"I’m going with Orie." I swung my bag over my shoulder. "I’ll be back." They followed me out to where Orie was sitting on the ground, waiting for me.

 

Darren was talking to her until I came out. "Hey Erica. You have a new name or something?"

"Huh?" I asked as I handed the bag to Orie.

"Yeah, Game mandie or something? What does that mean? One whose close to the ground?" he laughed. My height has been the butt of his jokes for ages.

"What!" my mother gasps. Oh no.

"Gamana." Orie clarified.

"Erica, don’t tell me....." my uncle trailed off. My mom smiled at Orie and pulled me by the arm several feet away.

"You had sex with that woman?" she asked.

"Mom....."

"Gamana means you bonded with her. Am I right?"

"Yes." I sighed. "I did and I don’t regret it."

"Erica, do you realize what you’ve done?"

"Yes." I repeat.

"You are her mate by Pawaw law. What’s going to happen when this summer’s over?"

"I’m not going back home." They glance at each other. Uncle Ryan literally tied me into the plane to get me to come down here. Now I just told them that I’m staying permanently. I stepped past them and took Orie’s hand. "I’ll be back in a week or two. I love you." I said over my shoulder. I knew they would wave and they did.

 

Orie and I stopped off at a water hole and after a thorough check for unwanted guests, she convinced me to join her for a swim. After several minutes of splashing, Orie pulled me to her. Wrapping her strong arms around my waist, she placed several kisses and bites to my neck. "Ohhh that feels good, Orie." But due to the fact we had to get back to the house before dark, we had to stop before we did something that would keep us here. At least one of us has self control and its not me.

I was getting pretty good at climbing the tree to the house. No sooner than we got to the house, a hard rain began to fall. We just made it inside before it opened up. Balla was lying on her side, asleep. We have an overgrown house cat. After tossing my bag in, Orie and I sat down outside watching the rain tumble off of the roof. The neighboring monkeys scrambled through the tree looking for shelter. "You know the jungle is beautiful when you’re not lost in it." To my surprise, she chuckled.

The rain continued for most of the night. I just stayed awake, listening. When morning came, there was a comfortable chill to the air. For once it wasn’t hot and mucky. Orie had fish cooking on the fire. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. Balla came over and began licking my face. I was uneasy at first. This huge animal, which I saw slice up a jaguar, was very close to my person. I knew Orie loved Balla and somehow they are connected. She moved to me. "She wants to play." Orie smiled and stroked the cat’s back. I gulped.

"Play?" I ask. She took my hand and pulled me away from our bed. She placed my hands firmly on the floor, placing me on all fours. Balla stood directly in front of me. "Look her in eyes." she said from behind me. That was what I was taught never to do. I did anyhow. I looked directly into yellow-green eyes. I saw something strangely familiar. I couldn’t place it. Then she did it. She cocked her head to the side, just like Orie. Maybe there was something to this ‘Orie and Balla being connected’ stuff. They seem very similar.

I was so busy watching Balla, that I didn’t realize Orie was caressing my back and hips. "Mena.(Go). Orie gestured and Balla moved away and out of the house. I started to get up, when I felt Orie hold me in place. Her hands moved over my shoulders, my back, and then moved to my underwear. I moaned as they slid down my legs. Orie removed them. She then removed my T-shirt. I closed my eyes and waited. I was naked, on all fours, and getting very aroused. Orie’s hands appeared back on my body. I felt her hips press into my butt. She was not wearing anything now either. Her arms slid around me again, this time pushing fingers into me.

"Ahhhhh. Oh Orie." I hissed as she began to pull me backwards against her center. I planted my hands more firmly and started to push back. Orie pushed deeper into me causing me to loose all thought. She sped up the pace. I heard the grunts and moans coming from behind. She was in no way silent. "Harder Orie." I moaned and she complied. I screamed as my climax began. She sped up even faster. It wasn’t long before I felt her weight against me as she became sated and leaned on me. I slowly lowered myself to the floor and rolled over onto my back. Orie placed her head on my chest and rested. "I love you, Orie." I whisper as I run my fingers lazily through her hair.

 

We spent the majority of the day close together. The humid air makes it difficult to do a whole lot. We were both resting outside of the house when sudden boom rang through the jungle. Orie jumped out of her skin. I knew it was a high powered rifle that was responsible for the commotion. Orie moved to the edge of the house and looked down. I watched as she watched something. Suddenly, she flattened herself against the floor. I crawled over to her. I saw four men to the north. I also saw a dead monkey on the ground. The tallest of this bunch picked the animal up by the tail and examined it. I look over to Orie and she is watching them intensely. Two of the men looked like locals, the others were white. All had on hunting gear and carried rifles. "Hey check that out."one pointed with his gun. Orie suddenly leaped up and jumped to the next tree. I followed where the men were pointing. There was something in the trees. It was Balla! The white men took aim. By the time I got up, Orie was on the ground. She punched the first man aiming that she came to.

"HA MOSA!" One of the natives yelled. He must be Pawaw. The two natives turned tail and ran. Orie took out the other man out before he could take aim at her. Orie looked up at me and gestured for me to go back inside. She turned around....and was gone. She just disappeared. I flattened myself down as I heard the moans coming from the waking men.

"Where the hell is Derha and Joasa?" One asked. "Come on. Let’s get the hell outta here." They picked themselves up and began walking south. Orie appeared behind them. I quickly climbed down the tree and joined her.

We followed the men for a good distance before we came across a warehouse on the river. We crouched in the bushes and watched as empty cages were being taken into the building. There was some writing on the wall that I couldn’t quite make out. "Stay." Orie whispered.

"No." I whispered back.

"Yes." She moved off to my left and disappeared. I reflexively crouched lower as men came out of the side door, a few feet from where I was. I recognized one of them as a native that ran. The man next to him seemed to give off a ‘boss’ vibe.

 

"We cannot go back there." the native said nervously.

"And why not?"

"Mosa there. We cannot go."

"Mosa? Look you idiot, you know I don’t speak your mumbo jumbo. Talk English." His accent was American.

"The Animal God. The sacred protector of the jungle. She will kill us if we disturb animals."

"You’re nuts." he laughed. "God." he laughed. "Yeah...right." He continued to chuckle

with no respect for the subject.

"Don saw her too." he interjected. "Ask him."

 

I moved my foot that was beginning to fall asleep. Suddenly, I lost my balance and flopped onto my stomach. "What the hell?" the boss bellowed. He stomped through the bushes and right up to me. "Who the hell....." I jumped up and ran back in the direction we came. "Doug, Jonnie get her!" I heard from behind me. I turned and saw three men with guns running after me. I had a good lead though. I heard a gunshot. One had stopped and fired at me. It grazed by me a foot to my right. I was positive I could outrun them. I rounded a tree and cut east, hoping to throw them off. I looked back and they were still behind me, gaining. I was starting to slow from exhaustion. I stopped and leaned against a tree to catch my breath. I felt a hand on my shoulder almost immediately.

"Hold it." He spun me around, grabbing me by the throat.

"Let go of me!" Before he could, I heard an intense growl. I see Balla running towards us from over his shoulder. She lept up onto his back and bit him solidly on the arm.

"Ahhhhh." I stepped away just as he was descending to the ground. She had a firm grip on his arm. Her claws were digging into the man’s back.

"Hey! Come here!" Another man stepped around his comrade and Balla. Just behind him, the third man screamed. We both looked. Orie was standing over the man, looking down at him. The man turned back and grabbed my arm.

"ORIE!" I screamed as he tried to pick me up. He managed to do it because I was just too tired to fight him. He was surprisingly strong. He gripped me around the waist and was hauling me away from them. "Get your hands off me." I struggled against him.

"Shut up!" he yelled. "The boss don’t like snoops." He stopped dead in his tracks as Orie appeared in front of him, she causally drew the knife at her side. A growl matching Balla’s came from her. Her mouth never moved. The man’s breathing escalated as fear set in. He turned around to see a panther in his path, teeth exposed. He looked between the two as they both took a step closer. "Shit!" He threw me to the ground and made a run for it.

"MENA(Go)!" Orie pointed to the man. Balla took off like a shot after him. "Hasama." She dropped to her knees. "Okay?" she asks, pulling me up to rest in her arms.

"Yeah." I breath. I grab my aching side as I stand. "I’m sorry. I tried to stay quiet."

"Okay." she smiled.

"Did you see anything?"

"Ghost hunters. Animals inside." Just as Orie thought, they were poachers.

"What did the writing on the building say?" She cocked her to the side. Then I remembered she can’t read. I kneeled on the ground and handed her a stick. "Show me what it looked like." Orie placed the point of the stick into the dirt and began to draw. C-O-N C-O. "Con Co. Never heard to it. Must be some kind of U.S company maybe. Come on. Let’s go see Uncle Ryan."

 

We bounded into camp. "Uncle Ryan? Mom?" We both entered the house.

"In the kitchen." I heard. We found them at the table. "You’re back early." he commented.

"Does the name Con Co. ring a bell ?" I almost laughed at the expression on Orie’s face.

"Ring bell?" she asked.

"Not now, Love." I whisper as I watch Uncle Ryan shuffle throw papers.

"That stuff I got for Orie has that name in it."

"What?"

"Yeah, here it is......Crazy Critters, Orie’s parents’ employer has two sister companies, Con Co. and Para Pets. Para Pets is the name of the pet stores in the U.S. Con Co. is the base of operations." He flipped a few pages. "They were the ones investigated. Claims of black market fur trading. Why what happened?" he looked up.

"We came across a warehouse not far from here. They tried to shoot Balla."

"You see any captive animals?"

"Orie did."

"What did you see, Orie?"

"Feda(Panther), joka (Jaguar), herta(Monkey)."

"Looks like there still in business. I’m going to call Brasilia. You two, sit tight."

 

My uncle came back in several minutes later. "Their sending a team down tonight to investigate. Let’s just hope that you guys didn’t spook them too badly."

"Uncle Ryan?" I lowered my voice. "Do you think that Orie’s parents are still working for them?"

"Don’t know. But their fugitives in this country too. I doubt they’d still be here." he whispered back.

We were both startled when Balla screamed. Orie stood from her spot on the floor. "What’s wrong?" Mom asked. Balla began to pace the perimeter of the room. Orie showed equal nervousness. Her eyes darted from left to right.

"Orie, what is it?" Before she could answer, I heard a gunshot. She immediately forced me to the floor as more rang out from just outside. The third shattered a window. Uncle Ryan and Mom joined me on the floor. "Orie get down!" I yelled.

 

To Be Continued.......


Return to The Bard's Corner