Disclaimer: This story contains explicit sexual scenes involving two women who love happen to love each other a great deal. If this sort of thing bothers you, then read no further.

What Price Redemption
Part 2

by Dr. Bob
jag1742@usl.edu

 

Chapter 2: A Romantic Evening

Gabrielle and Xena followed Mirraeus' father down the hallway, stopping before a wooden door at its end.

"Thanks again for letting us use the bath, Sirran," Gabrielle offered. Looking back, she noticed Xena glancing around as if the woman were looking for someone.

The man led them into the spacious bath chamber. "As I said before, I figure it's the least I can do."

Gabrielle looked around at the interior of the windowless room, spotting the large circular wooden tub sitting a few feet from the far wall. The tub appeared to be about five feet in diameter with a foot-wide wooden ledge skirting its rim. Against the wall, stood two immense, rectangular iron cauldrons on stilts. The cauldron on the right had an iron shelf half a foot below it which held a large pile of burning firewood. She could see steam rising from a small opening in its top. Each cauldron had a pipe extending from its base that ended in a spigot just over the lip of the tub.

"I just filled it about halfway with clean water. I didn't put it THAT hot. I wasn't sure how you'd want it." Sirran pointed to the spigots at the back of the tub. "The one on the right is the hot water. But just be careful not to touch the pipe itself. They have a large stack of clean towels on the shelf over there and they have some bath oils, too. When you're finished," he walked over behind the tub," turn this valve and it'll drain the water." He indicated another larger spigot at the base of the tub which fed into a pipe leading through the wall. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a key. "Here, I guess you can have this. My wife's a little paranoid about privacy; made me put a lock on the door. There's a chain, too. You can leave the key with my son at the bar whenever you're done." He turned and walked back towards the door. "Well, you're welcome to use it for as long as you'd like and you can just leave the towels in the corner."

"Thank you again," Xena said as she saw him out the door.

"Well, good night."

"Good night, Sirran," Gabrielle called out as the man walked away. She watched as Xena shut the door and locked it. "Don't tell me you're paranoid, too."

Xena turned back and smirked at her. "A little paranoia never hurt anyone."

After dipping a hand into the tub, Gabrielle turned the valve for the hot water.

Xena stooped and began unlacing her boots. She watched as Gabrielle walked over to the wooden shelves. Standing upright, she kicked off her boots and slid the straps of her armor over her shoulders. As she slid the leather armor down over her torso, she was glad she'd left the cuirass, shin guards, and everything else in their room. She walked over to the tub and stirred the water inside with her arm.

Gabrielle sorted through the stoppered bottles of bath oil, opening them one at a time and sniffing the contents. "Ooo, this one smells nice," she commented as she corked a small bottle. Picking up a wash-cloth, she turned and walked back towards the tub. "Wow, you're undressed already?"

Xena turned off the water and turned to face the bard. "Mmm-hmm," she responded, smiling when she noticed Gabrielle staring unashamedly at her body. As Gabrielle came closer, Xena reached up and began undoing the laces over the bard's chest.

Gabrielle placed the bottle and rag on the ledge of the tub and then raised her arms as Xena pulled the top over her head. She felt a warm surge pass through her as she watched Xena admire her breasts. She turned her attention back to those of the woman standing before her.

Xena then reached down and untied the drawstring of Gabrielle's skirt, giggling as she felt the woman's fingertips brush over her nipples. She bent and slid the skirt and underwear down to the floor. As she straightened, she raised a hand and placed it lightly against Gabrielle's cheek. Leaning down slowly, she gave the bard a soft, tender kiss.

Gabrielle grinned up as Xena pulled back, smiling down at her warmly. "What was that for?"

Xena's smile changed to a smirk. "What, so now I need a reason to kiss you?"

Gabrielle continued to smile up at the woman as she wrapped her arms around Xena's waist. "No one does anything without SOME reason. Or else they wouldn't do it."

Xena rested her arms on Gabrielle's shoulders. "Well, then I guess I did it because I don't want you to forget how much I love you," she said sincerely.

Gabrielle felt her heart skip a beat as she looked up at the soft expression on Xena's face. "I won't, if YOU promise not to forget how much I love you."

Xena grinned. "I guess, to play it safe, we'll just have to keep reminding each other." She leaned down and kissed Gabrielle again, gently brushing her lips against the soft ones of the younger woman in her arms. After a few moments of tender kisses, she pulled back and smiled down at her. "Let's get in before the water gets cold."

Gabrielle nodded and allowed Xena to help steady her as she climbed the small steps at the base of the tub, finally stepping over into the water inside.

"How is it?" Xena asked as she climbed the steps.

"A little hot, but we'll get used to it." She let out a long sigh as she eased back into the water, smiling as she heard Xena do the same. They sat side by side, leaning back against the wooden wall of the tub, the water stopping at the base of Gabrielle's neck and just below Xena's shoulders. Gabrielle eventually let out a low moan. "I could get used to this."

"Well don't," Xena replied with a chuckle.

"I know. I know," Gabrielle said wistfully.

They sat in silence for several moments, enjoying the sensation of the warm water around them. Xena grinned and giggled as she felt Gabrielle's hand begin to slide slowly back and forth over her leg. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing," Gabrielle replied innocently, looking towards the far wall, staring at nothing in particular.

Xena's smile broadened as the bard's hand moved to the inside of her thigh, slowly moving downward. "What are you doing," she asked again.

"I'm not doing anything," Gabrielle answered softly, slightly cocking her head and looking at Xena out of the corner of her eye.

Xena lightly gripped her wrist. "Then I guess this isn't YOUR arm?"

Gabrielle finally turned and looked at her. "Aww, alright." She rose up and knelt before Xena, facing the woman as she straddled her legs. "I can't help it. The hot water makes me...frisky."

"Frisky?" Xena asked with a throaty chuckle as she felt Gabrielle's hands cupping her breasts.

"Uh-huh. Frisky," Gabrielle said with a playfully sensual expression. As she used her fingertips to lightly pluck at Xena's nipples, she leaned forward and kissed her on the side of the neck.

As Xena felt Gabrielle's warm breath followed by her tongue on her neck, she raised her arms and lay them on the edge of the tub, closing her eyes as she freely offered her body to the younger woman. She rolled her head to the side as Gabrielle kissed her way up along the side of her neck. Her eyes opened suddenly as she felt Gabrielle's tongue pass over her ear. She let out a short gasp as Gabrielle lightly nibbled on her earlobe. "Uhh, Gabrielle? You know what that does to me."

"Mmm-hmm," the bard replied as she flicked her tongue across Xena's ear, smiling as she felt the woman's body tremble under her. Raising her left knee, she whispered softly, "Spread your legs."

Xena did as instructed and soon felt Gabrielle's hand slide down over her stomach. She let out a sigh as Gabrielle continued to lick, nibble, and suck on the sensitive flesh of her ear.

Gabrielle passed her hand between Xena's legs, feeling the woman jerk as her fingers found her clitoris. She lightly tweaked the prominent bud between her thumb and forefinger as she breathed softly onto Xena's ear.

"By the Gods, Gabrielle," Xena moaned as she felt a shiver run through her body. She bit her lip and spread her legs wider as Gabrielle slowly pushed two fingers inside of her. She sucked in a quick breath as the bard began sliding her fingers back and forth.

Gabrielle slowly kissed her way back along Xena's neck and under her chin. She paused to lightly suck on the hollow where the woman's collar bones met. She moved her fingers faster as she felt Xena's hips buck slightly. She traced her tongue upwards along the other side of Xena's neck. As she reached the woman's other ear, Xena turned her head obligingly. Gabrielle could hear Xena's rapid breathing as she brought her free hand up to squeeze one of the warrior's breasts. She moved her mouth close to the woman and whispered, "Do you like that?"

"Yes," Xena panted softly. She shivered again as Gabrielle slowly passed her tongue over her ear. She continued to moan as the woman eventually inserted a third finger into her, the bard's mouth and hands making her pulse race. After several excruciatingly exquisite minutes, she felt Gabrielle pull away. She looked up through watery eyes as her lover stared down at her, her fingers continuing to move inside of her. She brought her hands up and placed them behind Gabrielle's head, pulling her closer once again. "I love you," she said in a shaky voice before pressing her lips to the younger woman's.

Gabrielle felt Xena tightening around her fingers as their tongues danced against each other. She felt and heard the woman issue a deep moan as Xena's hips suddenly thrust forward. Gabrielle continued to slowly stroke her fingers back and forth as Xena's body shuddered through an intense orgasm. She pulled back and looked into the slightly glazed eyes of the woman she loved. She gently pulled her fingers out and watched Xena shiver one last time. "Well, how was that?"

Xena smiled slowly. "Very nice," she replied hoarsely. She tilted her head back and once again placed her arms along the edge of the tub.

Gabrielle sat beside her, resting a head on the woman's shoulder and placing an arm behind her back. "I love you too, by the way."

Xena only sighed as she let her breathing slow down.

After a few moments, Gabrielle kissed Xena lightly on the cheek and went to the opposite side of the tub. Leaning forward, she submerged her head completely. Straightening again, she tilted her head to the side and wrung the excess water from her hair. She reached over and picked up the scented oil from the side of the tub and poured a bit into her palm before replacing the bottle. She brought her hands up and began lathering the semi-thick fluid into her hair. She soon felt Xena pull her hands away as she heard the woman say, "Here, let me do that." She closed her eyes and tilted her head backwards as Xena's strong fingers massaged her scalp.

Xena picked up the bottle and poured a bit more into her hand. "This stuff smells pretty good," she commented as she once again returned her attention to Gabrielle's long hair.

"Uh-huh, I thought so," Gabrielle replied softly.

After a few minutes, Xena placed a hand on the bard's shoulder. "Okay, you can rinse."

Gabrielle leaned forward once again and dunked her head into the water.

Grinning as she looked down at the woman's rear just under the surface, Xena brought her hand from underneath and gently cupped Gabrielle's pubic mound.

Gabrielle bolted upright, splashing a good deal of water onto the floor. She spun around and smiled up at Xena, "Don't do that when I'm under water. What would happen if I'd drowned."

"Well, I guess I would've had to revive you," Xena replied with a mysterious grin.

Gabrielle wrung the water from her hair and then looked back up at Xena. "Okay, let me do you."

Xena's grin broadened into a wide smile. "Uhm, you just DID me a little while ago. Quite well, I might add."

Gabrielle blushed as she smirked up at her. "Thank you. But I meant let me do your hair."

"Okay." Xena allowed Gabrielle to wash her hair, realizing it may be a while before she'd have a chance to do it again.

After she'd finished, Gabrielle reached over and turned the spigot for the hot water, allowing it to run for a while. She then turned it off and reclined back against the side of the tub, closing her eyes and sighing softly.

Xena looked down at Gabrielle as she squeezed the water from her hair. Taking a deep breath she crawled over next to her. "Gabrielle?" she asked with a grin.

"What?" the woman responded, not moving at all.

"Sit up here," Xena instructed, patting the wooden ledge which ran around the tub.

Gabrielle opened her eyes to look up at Xena for just a moment before closing them and leaning back again. "Why? I'm comfortable."

"Aww, c'mon."

"Nope. I'm nice and warm just where I am, thank you."

Xena grinned mischievously as she sat back in the water facing the younger woman. "Pleeeeease Gabrielle," she said softly, using the innocent voice which she knew excited Gabrielle immensely.

Gabrielle's eyes popped open momentarily. "Now that's not fair."

Xena fought back a smile. "What?" she asked with a slight pout.

Gabrielle closed her eyes, tight, and sat back against the wall of the tub. "What do you want me to sit up there for?"

Xena let out a playful giggle. "I wanna kiss you."

"So kiss me already," Gabrielle replied with false annoyance, trying to block out what Xena was stirring up in her.

"I don't want to kiss you on the mouth."

Gabrielle turned and looked quizzically at Xena. "Well where..," Her eyes went a little wider as she suddenly realized what the woman had in mind. She swallowed with some difficulty. Sighing softly, she gave in and decided to play along. "Where do you want to kiss me?"

Grinning slightly, Xena looked around and then leaned closer. "Down there," she whispered.

Fighting back a grin of her own, Gabrielle cocked her head slightly. "Down where?"

"You know...down THERE," Xena whispered again.

"No, I'm not sure where you mean. Just tell me."

"I can't," Xena responded softly, realizing she was getting into it as well.

"Why not?" Gabrielle asked.

Xena leaned closer and whispered. "It's a naughty word."

Gabrielle looked at her with a slight smirk. "Well, if you don't tell me, I won't know what you're talking about. Xena, where do you want to kiss me?"

After looking around once again, Xena leaned forward and whispered into Gabrielle's ear, hearing the bard giggle. She pulled back and looked at the deep red color of Gabrielle's face as she blushed. "Damn, I'm good," she thought to herself.

"I guess that would be okay," Gabrielle replied. She stood as she smiled down at Xena, sitting back on the edge of the tub. She spread her legs and giggled nervously as Xena drew closer.

Xena stared up at the excited expression on Gabrielle's face. Her eyes narrowed, all trace of false innocence lost from her own face as she slid her hands up the younger woman's legs. She lowered her mouth to Gabrielle's left leg, biting her lightly just above the knee. She slowly kissed her way up the woman's thigh, gradually moving towards the inside. She looked back up at Gabrielle, seeing that the bard's eyes were now closed. Just as she reached the edge of the damp patch of hairs, she pulled back, smiling as Gabrielle suddenly stared down at her with a frustrated expression. She raised a hand out of the water and held it just over Gabrielle's vulva, allowing the droplets to gently fall onto her labia and slide down underneath.

Gabrielle let out a cross between a moan and a sigh as Xena continued to tease her playfully. She held her breath as she watched the woman move closer once again. She shivered slightly as Xena's tongue made one slow delicious sweep over her. She tilted her head back and gripped the rim of the tub, concentrating on the feel of the warrior's mouth against her. She looked down as she felt Xena pull away. She watched curiously as the woman took both of her hands and brought them down between her legs.

"Here, hold yourself open. Like this," Xena instructed softly.

Gabrielle complied and used her fingers to spread her labia apart as Xena had indicated.

Xena leaned forward again and lightly kissed Gabrielle's clitoris, just beginning to emerge from under its fleshy hood. She looked up as Gabrielle issued a short giggle. Smiling, she traced her tongue down along the sensitive pink skin, relishing the taste of the bard's arousal. She pushed her tongue inside of Gabrielle, watching as the woman leaned her head back once again. She slid her tongue around as Gabrielle let out a lingering moan. After happily devouring the younger woman for several minutes, she pulled back and replaced her tongue with a couple of fingers. She looked up, watching the quick rise and fall of Gabrielle's chest as her excitement grew. As her hand continued to move back and forth, she leaned forward and passed her tongue over the small patch of tiny freckles in the bard's cleavage. She then nibbled her way along the underside of Gabrielle's left breast, working up to the erect nipple. She sucked it lightly into her mouth, flicking her tongue across it for good measure.

Gabrielle clenched her teeth as Xena moved to her other breast, caressing it expertly. She rolled her head to the side as Xena's fingers pushed her closer to release. She moved a finger up to her clitoris, lightly brushing it back and forth. "Oh sweet Goddess," she exclaimed as Xena bit down tenderly on a nipple.

Xena looked up as Gabrielle cried out. Kneeling back, she sat on her heels as she continued to fondle the bard. She lowered her free hand between her own legs, gently pinching her clitoris between her thumb and forefinger as she watched Gabrielle do the same to herself. She quickened her fingers as Gabrielle's breathing grew louder. She looked up as the woman whimpered softly, her head slowly rolling forward.

Gabrielle gasped as she came forcefully, her head whipping backwards as her body went rigid. Her eyes went wide as she suddenly felt herself falling backwards. "XENA!?!"

Xena shot forward and grabbed Gabrielle's knees in both hands. "I got you," she said reassuringly. As the bard straightened herself, Xena looked down and grinned, noticing Gabrielle's hands had never moved. She watched as the woman continued to rub herself as her body shook slightly, her eyes closed again. Xena kept a grip on her knees, fearful the younger woman would fall over again. She smiled as Gabrielle finally opened her eyes and looked down at her. "You done?"

"Yes," Gabrielle replied sheepishly as she eased back into the water. "Thank you." She leaned forward and kissed Xena softly on the lips. Taking a deep breath, she sat back against the tub wall and closed her eyes. As she sat there quietly, an interesting idea sprang to mind.

Xena stared across at the bard resting peacefully across from her. Still highly aroused, she opened her legs a bit and lowered her hands between them. As she continued to look at Gabrielle's beautiful face, she rubbed the length of her labia with one while she rubbed her clitoris with the other, excited by the fact that Gabrielle was unaware.

Gabrielle opened her eyes and looked across at Xena, not reading the expression on the woman's face. "You're not tired or anything, or you?"

"Not at all," Xena replied in a low voice as she moved forward.

"Good," Gabrielle said as she rose and nimbly hopped out of the tub. She walked over towards the wall, picking up one of the towels and drying herself off.

Xena, confused and frustrated, rested her chin on the edge of the tub as she watched Gabrielle. "What are you doing?"

Gabrielle bent over and dried her hair as she looked back at Xena from under her arm. "I'm sorry. What did you say?"

"I SAID, what are you doing?" Xena replied with a smirk.

Gabrielle tossed the towel into the corner and quickly started to dress.

Xena spotted the mysterious grin on her face. "Gabrielle?"

Gabrielle turned and looked at her with a wide grin. "Did you say something?"

Xena let out a frustrated growl. "WHERE...ARE...YOU...GOING?"

Gabrielle walked over to the tub and smiled sweetly at the woman. "I have to go somewhere."

"Where?"

"I can't tell you," Gabrielle answered merrily.

"Gabrielle, what are...," she stopped as the bard placed a finger on her lips.

"I have to go get some stuff."

"What kind..." She let out a growl as Gabrielle placed the finger back over her mouth.

"I have to get some things, and then I'm going to have a surprise for you. You can be a good girl and sit here and wait for me."

Xena growled again and bit down on Gabrielle's finger. Not hard enough to hurt her, just hold it in place.

"Uh, Xena? Let go of my finger."

"Uh-uh," the woman replied as her eyes narrowed.

Gabrielle leaned over and began licking the woman's ear, smiling as Xena jerked slightly. She breathed out softly, allowing her warm breath to rush over it. "Oh Xena," she whispered.

"Gabri.."

"Thank you," Gabrielle commented as she turned and walked towards the door, wiping off her finger on her skirt. She giggled as she heard Xena growl loudly again. "I'll take the key so you don't have to get up when I come back."

Xena smirked as she stood up. "I'll go wait in the room."

Gabrielle spun back around. "NO! Uhm...you can't."

"Why not?" Xena asked, placing her hands on her hips.

"Uhhh, because. You have to wait here until I come and get you." Gabrielle insisted. "Promise me you won't leave."

Xena just stared at her.

"Xena?"

"Alright, I promise," she said with a sigh, plopping back into the tub.

"Thank you. I'll try not to be long." She walked over to the door and turned the lock. She looked back as she opened the door just seeing the back of Xena's head. "I love you."

"Yeah, whatever." After not hearing the door shut, Xena took a deep breath and sighed. "I love you too, Gabrielle."

"See? That wasn't so hard."

Xena mumbled incoherently as she closed her eyes, hearing Gabrielle lock the door once again. Taking another deep breath, she spread her legs and brought her hands down between them. She rubbed her fingers up and down over her labia for a few seconds until she eventually opened her eyes and smirked, staring at the wall. "Aww, screw it," she sighed. The mood had passed. She closed her eyes again and leaned her head back against the tub.

***

Gabrielle walked back down the stairs, tucking the money pouch inside the hidden pocket she'd sewn into her skirt. The main room was about half-full; people socializing quietly after having eaten. She spotted Mirraeus sitting at the bar talking to a man washing glasses. She walked over and, leaning her staff against the bar, placed a hand on the girl's shoulder. "Mirraeus?"

"Oh, hi Gabrielle." The girl smiled politely. "Uhm, this is my brother, Ponteris." She turned back and pointed to the man behind the bar.

As she smiled and shook the man's hand, she did notice the family resemblance. Gabrielle handed Mirraeus the list she'd made in their room. "Mirraeus, could you tell me where I might be able to find these things?"

The girl studied the list and then looked back up at Gabrielle, "Is this stuff for Xena?" she whispered conspiratorially.

Gabrielle smiled back, "Yes, it's a surprise."

"Where is Xena, anyway?" Mirraeus asked, looking around the room.

"She's still bathing," Gabrielle replied, not catching the slight flush in Mirraeus' cheeks.

Mirraeus looked down at the list again. "You should be able to find all of this in the merchant's bazaar."

"Where's that?"

Mirraeus looked back at her brother, stacking glasses under the bar. "Ponteris, where's Algeron?"

"In the back, mopping up the kitchen. Why?" the man asked, draping a bar rag over his shoulder.

"You think you could spare him for a while so he could show Gabrielle to the bazaar?"

"I suppose. Let me go get him."

Gabrielle watched as the man walked through the swinging door leading to the kitchen. "Listen, I don't want to be any trouble."

Mirraeus placed a hand on Gabrielle's arm. "Don't be silly. It's no trouble at all. May I suggest something else?" she asked, looking back down at the list.

"Yeah, I guess."

Giggling, Mirraeus leaned closer and whispered into Gabrielle's ear.

Gabrielle looked at Mirraeus curiously as the girl pulled back. "What am I supposed to do with THAT?"

Mirraeus let out a frustrated sigh as she leaned forward and whispered again.

It was Gabrielle's turn to start giggling. She smiled as she looked back at Mirraeus and took the list. "Have you got something to write with?"

Mirraeus leaned over the bar and produced a small jar of ink and a quill. "Here ya go." She watched as Gabrielle stooped over and started writing on the piece of parchment, using the stool as a desk. She turned back as she heard her younger brother's voice.

"...don't care HOW good she looks. I'm NOT playing tour guide to..," the boy's eyes went wide as he spotted Gabrielle next to his sister. He swallowed as she looked up at him.

"Oh, hello. You must be Algeron."

He cleared his throat and shook her offered hand. "And you must be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

Both Mirraeus and Ponteris groaned loudly. "You have to forgive my brother, Gabrielle. He isn't half as charming as he THINKS he is," the girl offered.

"Oh, why don't you go crawl back under the bridge where father found you," Algeron said to his sister as he came around the bar. He turned back to Gabrielle with a wide smile. "I understand you'd like to see the bazaar? Well, I'd be honored to escort you there." He extended an arm out to Gabrielle. "You may rest assured that you shall be completely safe under my protection."

"Cute kid," Gabrielle thought as she tucked the rolled up parchment into her skirt. She placed an arm in his as she grabbed her staff with the other. "Algeron, I'm sure I'm in very capable hands."

"Which you'd BETTER keep an eye on, Gabrielle," Mirraeus called after them.

Gabrielle watched as Algeron picked up a wet rag from the end of the bar and threw it across the room, with surprising accuracy, at his sister, hitting her in the side of the face with a loud smack.

"ALGERON!?!" Mirraeus screamed.

"Um, I think we should be going, Gabrielle."

Gabrielle giggled as she was pulled after the boy, regretting once again that she'd never had a brother.

***

Xena's eyes popped open as she heard Gabrielle returning. She brought a hand up to her face, splashing some water across it as she wondered how long she'd been asleep. "Did you find all your `stuff'?" she asked.

"Mmm-hmm."

She closed her eyes and leaned back against the tub. She grinned as she heard Gabrielle lock and chain the door. "Now who's being paranoid?" She heard Gabrielle mount the steps behind her and soon felt the woman's small hands on her shoulders, pushing her forward slightly. She complied and leaned forward, sighing as Gabrielle's fingers worked over her muscles. "Oooo, that feels nice. But, you know, as long as you're in the mood to rub something, Why not try these?" As she leaned back once again, she took Gabrielle's hands and lowered them to her breasts, smiling as she heard the bard giggle excitedly. She closed her eyes again as she felt Gabrielle's fingers trace over her breasts, tentatively brushing over her nipples. She heard the woman giggle again. She'd never understood what it was about her breasts that Gabrielle enjoyed so much. As she felt the bard squeeze them gently, she realized it didn't much matter. She ran her fingers along Gabrielle's arms as she heard her giggling yet again. "What's the matter with you? Why don't you get in here?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

Xena spun around quickly and stood, her eyes going wide, "MIRRAEUS?!" She quickly sat back down after seeing where the girl was staring. "Where's Gabrielle? How'd you get in? What are you doing in here?"

Mirraeus smiled as she shrugged off her robe. "Uhm, let's see. Went to the market. I have a spare key my father doesn't know about. And, about to make us both VERY happy," she said seductively as she stepped into the tub.

Xena swallowed difficultly as her eyes quickly scanned over the girl's body.

"You like?" Mirraeus asked, spinning slowly in place. "Of course, I'm not shaved, like you are." She ran a few fingers between her legs.

Xena mumbled something as she closed her eyes, wondering how she'd get herself out of the situation. Her eyes went wide as she opened them again, spotting the girl standing over her, Mirraeus' dark patch of pubic hair only a few inches from her face. Jerking her head backwards, she banged it against the tub and cursed under her breath.

"Aww, poor thing. Let me kiss it and make it better," Mirraeus said with a grin as she knelt before Xena.

Xena looked back up as the girl moved closer to her. "Look, Mirraeus. I don't think this is such a good idea." She felt her heart beating faster as the girl placed a hand on the edge of the tub to each a side of her. She groaned softly as she stared up into the girl's big beautiful eyes. "Why couldn't she just have been ugly?" she thought to herself. "Mirraeuuuummmmph," her sentence was cut off as the girl brought her mouth down for a passionate kiss. "Why me?" Xena wondered silently. As she felt Mirraeus' tongue slide passed her lips, her eyes opened wide and she grabbed the girl by the waist, pushing her backwards. "Mirraeus, I thought we had an understanding?" she asked sternly.

Mirraeus sighed and looked down into the water. "You're right. This was very inappropriate."

"Thank the Gods," Xena said under her breath.

Mirraeus smiled up mischievously. "I've been bad and should be disciplined accordingly," she said as she moved forward again.

Xena quickly jumped out of the tub, somehow managing not to land on her head. She walked over and picked up a towel off the shelf. As she fastened it around her, she turned and spotted Mirraeus drawing closer with a feral smile. She tried reasoning with the girl. "Mirraeus, please try and understand. I'm in love with Gabrielle."

Mirraeus cocked her head slightly. "But Xena, I'M in love with YOU."

"You're NOT in love with me, Mirraeus. You just MET me," Xena protested, backing up slowly. She felt a lump in her throat as she came up against the wall.

"You're probably right. Would you settle for lust?" the girl asked with a cheery smile. She reached over and picked a couple of vials of bath oil off of the shelf. Grinning, she tossed them into the air over Xena's head. "Think fast." As Xena reached up and easily caught the small bottles, Mirraeus reached forward and yanked the towel off of her. "Wow, now THAT'S what I call a body."

Xena put the bottles back on the shelf and bent over to retrieve the towel, only to have Mirraeus kick it away before she could reach it.

"Uh-uh. It would be a sin to cover up anything that beautiful." She raised her hands towards Xena's breasts.

Xena grabbed the girl's hands and pushed them down and behind Mirraeus' back. She quickly realized her mistake as this only ended up pressing their naked bodies together.

Mirraeus let out a playful sigh. "See? I KNEW you were into bondage." As Xena groaned and let go, Mirraeus quickly grabbed her around the waist and pushed her back against the wall. She looked down at Xena's chest right before her eyes. "Oooo, these are nice." She passed her tongue between the woman's breasts, giggling as Xena shivered.

Xena reached down behind her and tried pulling Mirraeus' arms apart. "Geez, she's got a grip like Hercules." She looked back down at the girl. "Mirraeus, please. Don't do this. Please."

The girl looked back up at her. "Uh Xena, I should warn you. Begging REALLY turns me on." She leaned down and sucked one of her very erect nipples into her mouth.

Xena's eyes went wide at the sensation. She thought she'd try something else. Growling loudly, she spun around and pinned Mirraeus against the wall. She sneered down at the girl as fiercely as she could, grabbing the sides of her head. "Do you know how easily I could snap your neck?!" she threatened viciously.

The girl stared up at her with an unreadable expression for a few seconds."By the Gods, you're sexy."

Xena rolled her head back in frustration as the girl planted a wet kiss on the inside of her right wrist. Reaching down again, she pried the girls arms off of her and walked back towards the center of the room.

Mirraeus sighed as she watched Xena, breathing heavily, slump against the tub, placing her head on her crossed arms. "Xena, if you're worried about me being a virgin, I'm not."

"No shit!!" Xena thought to herself. She didn't need an oracle to tell her that.

"Don't you think...I'm pretty?"

Xena looked back at the girl over her shoulder, watching as her hands ran over her body. "No," she replied hoarsely, turning back around.

Mirraeus smirked at her and said, "Liar." She walked up beside Xena and took the woman's hand in hers. "Listen Xena, I'm really a sweet person. Why don't you taste for yourself?"

Xena's eyes went wide as she felt her hand brush against the slick warmth between the girl's legs. She jerked her hand back, washing it off in the tub. She turned back to Mirraeus. "Look, you're VERY beautiful. Any man, or woman, would jump at the chance to make love to you."

"But?" Mirraeus asked.

"I just can't do this to Gabrielle."

"Well, Why can't she just join us?" Mirraeus asked simply.

"Huh?"

"Why don't the THREE of us spend the night together?"

Xena chuckled once and stared across at the wall. "Uh..I'm not..sure." Her brow furrowed as she thought about it some more. "Why not?" she thought to herself. She closed her eyes as she pictured the image in her head, both energetic younger women trying to... She swallowed with some difficulty. But how would she even begin to bring up the subject. And what would happen if... Her eyes went wide and she jumped back as she felt Mirraeus' fingers on her clitoris. She looked down at the impish grin on the girl's face. "Mirraeus!?"

"Well, fair's fair. You touched mine," She bent over and stared intently between Xena's legs again. "I've never seen one that big before."

Xena brought a hand down to cover her genitalia. "Listen, I don't think Gabrielle would..." Her eyes suddenly went wide again. She grabbed the girl by the shoulders and straightened her. "Mirraeus, you have to get out of here. Gabrielle could be back anyti..."

"Xena relax. Gabrielle won't be..," she stopped as they both turned and stared at the door, hearing the bolt turning.

Xena, eyes going impossibly wider, turned back and looked at Mirraeus, who simply shrugged and softly said, "Whoops." Xena let out a nervous sigh as she looked frantically around the room. "We have to hide you," she whispered.

"Why? I haven't got anything to be ashamed of," the girl said with a mischievous sparkle in her eye.

She clamped a hand over the girl's mouth as she turned back and watched the door open a few inches, the chain holding it in place.

"Xena?" she heard Gabrielle ask.

"Uh yeah?" she answered, hoping her voice sounded steady. She walked Mirraeus back behind the tub, easing her down next to the large pipe. "Now listen to me. You hide back here and don't make a sound."

"Xena, you put the chain on the door. I can't get in."

"I'll be right there," Xena called out, feeling her heart racing in her chest. She looked back down at Mirraeus. "Okay?" she whispered as she removed her hand.

Smiling impishly, the girl shook her head and started to rise.

Xena closed her eyes and took a deep breath as she pushed the girl back down. Opening them again, she stared down seductively at her and whispered. "Listen, let me get rid of her and then you and I can...have some fun."

Mirraeus looked up at her skeptically.

"Look, I meant what I said earlier. I don't want to hurt her. Okay?"

"Okay," Mirraeus whispered back. As Xena started to get up, she held onto the woman's hand, pulling her back down. She grinned up at Xena's questioning gaze. "Kiss me first," she whispered.

Xena leaned down, kissing her lightly on the lips and pulled back. She frowned as the girl continued to hold onto her hand.

"Aww c'mon. I've kissed my grandmother with more passion than that."

Letting out a frustrated sigh, Xena fell on top of the girl as she brought her lips over Mirraeus'. She wrapped her left arm behind her head as her right hand came up and grabbed one of her breasts. She pushed her tongue into the girl's mouth as she pinched a nipple between her fingers. She continued the intense kiss for several seconds until Mirraeus started to moan. Pulling back, she smiled as the girl quickly gasped for breath.

"Xena, are you okay?" the bard asked from the hallway.

"I'm fine, Gabrielle. I'll be right there." She looked down at Mirraeus and held a finger to her lips, nodding.

The girl, still panting, nodded back and then let her head rest against the pipe beside her.

Xena walked over quietly and gathered up her things. She quickly slipped on her armor and picked up her boots. After looking around to make sure there wasn't anything else, she quickly undid the chain and opened the door.

Gabrielle looked up at the disheveled woman. "Xena, are you sure you're okay?" She stared curiously as the woman grabbed her hand and pulled her back down the hall. "Xena?" The warrior didn't answer her as they walked into the main room and up the stairs. As they walked down the corridor to their room, Gabrielle pulled back on her arm. "Xena, what's wrong?"

Xena turned and looked back over the bard's shoulder, expecting to see Mirraeus at any moment. She looked back down at the concerned expression on Gabrielle's face. "Uhm, nothing's wrong. I just missed you, that's all." She leaned down and kissed her, looking past her down the hallway. She pulled back and smiled down at her. "Let's get in the room, okay?" She took the key out of Gabrielle's hand and turned to open the door.

"Wait a minute, not so fast," Gabrielle said as she placed a hand on Xena's arm.

"What Gabrielle?" she asked, hoping she hadn't sounded as frustrated as she actually was.

Gabrielle pushed her back and unlocked the door. Pulling out the key, she turned to face Xena, seeing the anxious expression on the woman's face. "Boy, you must've REALLY missed me."

"Oh yeah, let's go inside," she said as she tried to open the door.

"Uh-uh. Wait a minute," Gabrielle insisted, pushing back on the eager woman. "You have to close your eyes."

"What?"

"I'm not letting you in that room until you close your eyes," Gabrielle stated as she crossed her arms.

Xena immediately closed her eyes and extended her hand. "Okay, let's go."

Gabrielle grinned as she took the woman's hand and opened the door. "Now don't peek."

After they'd entered, Xena threw her boots onto the floor and reached behind her to shut the door. "Can I open my eyes now?"

"Uhm...not just yet," Gabrielle replied as she looked around, checking to make sure everything was perfect. "Okay, now you can open them."

Smirking, Xena opened her eyes and held her breath as she took in the room. Gabrielle had placed about a score of small candles in various places. Their soft flickering light bathing the interior of the room in a faint orange glow.

Gabrielle took the woman's boots and placed them neatly with the rest of Xena's things. She walked back and smiled up at her. "Well, what do you think?"

"It's very beautiful, Gabrielle; provided we don't burn the place to the ground. What's the table for?" she asked, nodding at the waist-high wooden table in the center of the room.

"That's part of the surprise. I had Mirraeus' brothers bring it up here for me." She watched curiously as Xena suddenly turned and locked the door.

After looking momentarily at the lock, Xena walked over and picked up one of the chairs. Bringing it back in front of the door, she braced it under the knob. She turned and looked down at the puzzled expression on Gabrielle's face. "I just don't want us to be disturbed." She cocked her head slightly. "PART of the surprise? You mean there's more?"

Gabrielle smiled up as she placed her arms behind the woman's neck. "Xena, my love, tonight is just beginning." Standing on her toes, she leaned up and pulled the woman down into a tender kiss. Pulling back slowly, her heart fluttered as she stared up at the loving expression on Xena's face. Moving to the warrior's side, Gabrielle raised both hands to the left strap of Xena's armor. She slowly slid it over the woman's shoulder, being very careful to brush her fingertips over Xena's skin. After she'd pulled her arm through, Gabrielle gently took her hand and brought it to her mouth. Kissing it softly, she worked her way along the woman's arm, onto her shoulder, and across her upper chest. As she reached the woman's other shoulder, she slid the strap off in the same manner as the first. Taking Xena's right hand, she kissed her way along the inside of the woman's arm. As she reached her elbow, she brought her hand up to cradle it as she kissed it wetly.

Xena sucked in a quick breath as Gabrielle tenderly nibbled on the crook of her elbow. She then found herself holding her breath as she looked down into Gabrielle's eyes, seeing the love and desire there. She raised her arms slightly as Gabrielle began sliding her armor down, going torturously slow. She closed her eyes and focused on the sensation of Gabrielle's fingers against her skin. She smiled as she felt the bard kiss her lightly on the stomach. She looked down at her lover, stroking a hand softly through her reddish-blonde hair.

Gabrielle looked back up at Xena, grinning as she flicked a tongue inside of her navel. She pushed the leather down over the woman's hips, lightly raking her nails along the backs of Xena's legs.

Xena, feeling herself growing steadily wetter, stepped out of her armor and spread her legs. Placing her hand lightly on Gabrielle's cheek, she smiled down at the bard, raising her eyebrows, hoping Gabrielle could read the unanswered question.

Gabrielle rose slowly and placed a hand over Xena's. "Not yet," she said softly. "Don't move."

Xena watched as Gabrielle picked up her armor and walked over to her things, laying it out neatly on the large padded chair. As she returned, she smiled sweetly and held a hand up towards Xena. Taking it, Xena followed as Gabrielle led her over to the table.

Gabrielle turned to Xena and patted the table lightly. "Sit up here," she instructed softly.

Xena obeyed and sat on the table, allowing her legs to swing back and forth as she looked around the room again. Her brow furrowed slightly as she spotted the small stack of towels and bucket of water against the wall nearby. She looked over at Gabrielle, watching the woman's back as she fussed with something on the other side of the room. "What's she up to?" she wondered. She looked down and spotted something small on the floor under the bed. Before she could hop down for closer inspection, she looked up as Gabrielle walked over carrying a tray in her arms. Although the majority of it was covered with a piece of cloth, she did spot the small bowl in one corner. "OOOOH NO. Not the honey again," she protested, remembering how long it had taken her to clean the sticky substance off of her the last time.

"No Xena," Gabrielle said with a sigh as she placed the tray onto the bed. "There isn't any honey."

"It took me forever to get that stuff off."

Gabrielle just turned and stared at her.

"Okay, okay," Xena replied, holding her hands defensively. "I mean, if YOU wanna cover YOURSELF with that..."

"Ugghhhh...Would you shut up, already? I SAID there wasn't any honey." She took a deep breath and then smiled up pleasantly at the woman. "First thing's first." She held up a long black strip of cloth.

"What's that for?" Xena asked curiously.

"Lean forward," Gabrielle instructed as she held the cloth horizontally in her hands.

Catching on, Xena shook her head slightly. "I don't know about this."

Gabrielle sighed as she looked up at the woman. "You trust me, don't you?"

"You know I do."

"Then what's the problem?" Gabrielle asked with a shrug.

Smirking, Xena leaned forward and allowed Gabrielle to blindfold her.

As she tied the strip of cloth in place, she spoke softly, "Don't worry. You have four other senses. All of which you'll use tonight."

Xena had to admit, she was intrigued.

Gabrielle made a final adjustment. "How's that? It's not too tight, is it?"

"Nope. It's fine."

"Okay, lie back." Gabrielle helped ease the woman onto the table. "Ooops, almost forgot. Don't move." She walked over and picked up one of the smaller pillows from off the bed. Walking back, she placed it under Xena's head. "So, comfortable?"

"Yeah, I guess. Sight was never a big thing with me," Xena said sarcastically.

"Oh shut up," Gabrielle retorted. She turned and picked up two silk ribbons from off the tray. Draping one over her shoulder, she began tieing the other around Xena's right wrist.

As soon as Xena realized what the bard was planning, she bolted upright. "Ain't gonna happen, Gabrielle." She pulled up the blindfold and stared down at her through one uncovered eye.

"Awww, Why not?" Gabrielle pouted, placing her hands on her hips.

"I...have this `thing' about being tied up," Xena said softly.

"Here's that issue of trust we were talking about."

"I TRUST you, Gabrielle," Xena insisted.

She held up the ribbon. "Look Xena, even I could break through this."

Xena sighed. "It really means THAT much to you?"

"Yes."

"Okay, go ahead," Xena said as she lay back on the table, putting the blindfold back in place.

Gabrielle grinned as she gently tied the sash around Xena's wrist once again, laying the woman's arms back against the table. She then tied the other end around the table leg, leaving enough slack for Xena's arm to rest comfortably. She repeated the process with the other arm. Stepping back, she smiled down at her willing victim. "Well, how's that?"

"You mean aside from the fact that I'm tied up and can't..."

"Never mind," Gabrielle interrupted. She looked down at the woman's legs, her feet extending just over the table. "I guess, as long as you behave yourself, we'll leave your legs untied."

"Gee, thanks." Xena sighed as she listened to Gabrielle moving around. "Now what are you doing?"

"Getting undressed. If that's okay with you?"

"I guess," Xena said with another exaggerated sigh.

Gabrielle tossed her skirt and top onto the chair near Xena's armor. Leaving her underwear on, she turned back to the tray and pulled off the cloth, giggling softly.

"What are you giggling about?" Xena asked suspiciously.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." Gabrielle picked up one of the sweetend dates from a dish on the tray and brought it to Xena's mouth. "Here ya go."

Xena hesitantly opened her mouth as she felt something brush against her lips. "Mmmmm. Where did you find those?" she asked.

"Not far from here. I bet they have just about anything you can think of in this town." She reached back and picked up a sliced piece of fruit off of a saucer. "Here, try a bite of this."

Xena took a small bite of the spongy fruit and giggled. "Pomegranate. I'm shocked. But, you know that I really don't like pomegranate"

Gabrielle chuckled. "Oh this isn't for you. It's for me."

Xena smiled as she felt the wet fruit brush over one of her nipples followed by the girl's tongue.

Gabrielle traced the pomegranate between Xena's breasts, leaving a bright red smear which she happily licked up. Turning, she picked up another date and held it to Xena's lips. "Here's another one," she said softly. She giggled as Xena quickly sucked the small fruit into her mouth followed by her finger. She lowered her other hand between her legs, rubbing herself through her underwear as Xena sensually played with her finger. She began slowly pulling her finger back until Xena sucked harder on it, lightly tracing her tongue along its length. She could feel the dampness against the fingers of her other hand, soaking through the dark green material. She leaned forward and whispered softly. "Uh Xena, I need my finger back."

Xena pulled back, smiling as she chewed on the date Gabrielle had given her.

Biting her lip as she looked down at the woman, Gabrielle quietly pulled off her underwear. Leaning closer, she held it just above Xena's nose. Smiling as the woman leaned upwards, sniffing lightly.

Xena giggled. "Mmmmm. My favorite fruit." She leaned forward further, letting out a frustrated sigh as Gabrielle kept the underwear just out of reach. "Aww, c'mon. Let me taste."

Gabrielle brought it down, lightly touching Xena's lips. She was startled when the woman quickly bit down on it, sucking it into her mouth.

"Xena!? Don't do that." She tried to pull back the underwear unsuccessfully.

Growling, Xena shook her head back and forth playfully.

"Xena, let it go."

"Uh-uh," the warrior replied, sucking more of the material into her mouth.

Gabrielle issued a frustrated growl of her own. "Okay, just don't chew it all up, alright?"

"Aummpphhh," Xena replied as she nodded with a smile.

Gabrielle picked up another slice of pomegranate and focused her attention on Xena's stomach, grinning as she drew designs over the warrior's hard abdominal muscles. Leaning over, she passed her tongue in long strokes along Xena's skin, licking up the dark red pomegranate juice. She looked back up as she heard the woman try and say something through the mouthful of cloth. She reached up and pulled her underwear up.

"Thanks. You think I could get some water?" Xena asked.

"Uh, sure," Gabrielle replied, grimacing slightly as she carried her now completely soaked underwear by two fingertips over to the corner. She walked over and picked up a waterskin. As she returned, she looked from the waterskin to Xena, fighting a mischievous urge. Sighing, she reached down and gently eased Xena's head up, lowering the waterskin to her mouth. After the woman had drank her fill, Gabrielle placed the waterskin on the bed, picking up another slice of pomegranate.

Xena smiled as she felt the girl brush more of the fruit along the inside of her thigh. She spread her legs accommodatingly as she felt the bard lick her way towards her vulva. She jerked slightly as Gabrielle lightly dabbed the fruit onto her clitoris. She then bit her lip, knowing the bard's mouth wouldn't be far behind. She rolled her head backwards as Gabrielle's tongue gingerly passed over her sensitive nubbin.

Gabrielle heard Xena moan as she gently lapped at the woman's erect clitoris. Straightening, she took a large bite of the pomegranate slice she was holding, dropping the peel back onto the tray with the others.

Xena chuckled as she listened to Gabrielle chewing. "Uh, Gabrielle? Do you wanna eat or make love?"

Gabrielle smirked down at the woman. "Oh, I'm sorry. Were you in a hurry?"

"We have to be up early tomorrow."

"Alright," Gabrielle said with a sigh. She reached back and picked up the jar of body oil. She carried it over to the small table against the wall and balanced it over the rim of the small oil lamp. Walking back, she picked up the large peacock feather off of the tray. She turned and grinned down at the unsuspecting woman. Trying not to giggle, she brushed the tip of the feather along Xena's stomach, watching as the woman jerked slightly.

"What's that?"

"What's what?" Gabrielle teased, bringing the feather up to Xena's right breast. She passed it in a slow circle around the woman's nipple, grinning as Xena squirmed under the sensation. She traced the colorful plume up along Xena's neck and onto her chin, giggling as she flicked it across Xena's nose, watching the woman wiggle it adorably.

"Gabrielle?" Xena fussed softly.

"What?" Gabrielle asked innocently with a playful giggle. With a wide smile, Gabrielle brushed the feather against Xena's ear.

Xena flinched as she felt the soft object tickle her. "Gabrielle!?"

"What?" the bard repeated. Moving over quietly, she watched as Xena scrunched her head down, obviously expecting her to go for her ear again. Biting her lip, Gabrielle stared down between Xena's legs. Bringing the feather down slowly, she lightly brushed it once over the woman's protruding clitoris.

Xena gasped at the unexpected contact, reflexively pulling her hips back.

"Ooooo. I think you liked that," Gabrielle said softly. Smiling she reached over and picked up another date. "Here," she offered, lightly touching the brown fruit to her lips. Just as Xena began chewing, Gabrielle brushed the feather over her clitoris again, smiling as the woman squirmed. She stood there silently, studying Xena as the woman's chest rose and fell. She flicked the feather again over Xena's clitoris.

Clenching her fingers, Xena groaned as Gabrielle brushed the feather against her, the light touch sending a powerful shiver through her body. She panted heavily as she waited for the next stroke. She tried listening over the sound of her breathing for any indication of Gabrielle's intentions. She gasped again and turned her hips as she felt the soft touch again on her increasingly sensitive clitoris.

Gabrielle's eyes narrowed as she watched the effect she was having on the woman. She stared intently as Xena's body tensed, waiting for the next touch. Biting her lip again, Gabrielle waited patiently. Just as she saw Xena begin to relax, she brushed the feather against her once again. She lowered a hand between her own legs as Xena moaned her name, her own breathing became faster as Xena became more and more aroused. With a curious look on her face, she lowered the feather down between her own legs. Using her free hand to spread her labia apart, she brushed the tip of the feather against her own small clitoris, shuddering slightly. "That DOES feel good," she thought to herself.

"Gabrielle?" Xena called her name softly.

She looked down at the woman with an almost devilish grin. "What?" she asked softly as she brushed the feather back over Xena's most sensitive point.

Xena bucked on top of the table as she felt the ticklish contact again. "Gabrielle," she moaned.

"What?" the bard whispered.

"Please..jus...," she interrupted her sentence with a loud groan as the soft plume brushed over her again. As her body finished twitching, she slumped back flat against the table, only to feel the feather again, much sooner than expected. "Oh Gabrielle," she whimpered loudly.

Gabrielle raised her fingers to her mouth, tasting her own wetness. Feeling warm, she looked across at the window and then down to Xena who was breathing heavily. "Do you mind if I open a window?"

Xena only shook her head as she panted in between breaths.

As she started to walk away, she paused. Turning around, she leaned over across Xena's body and touched her with the feather again. Smiling as Xena gasped loudly, she walked over and parted the curtains, opening the window afterwards. She walked back and looked down at Xena, circling around her slowly. Reaching over, she picked up a date. "You've been good, here," she said as she touched it to Xena's lips. Just as the woman leaned forward and opened her mouth, Gabrielle pulled the date back and touched the feather to Xena's super-sensitive clitoris.

"Oh sweet Goddess," Xena whimpered, turning her head to the side as her body shook.

"I'm getting pretty good at this," Gabrielle thought to herself. She placed the date back to Xena's lips, allowing the woman to take it. She continued the erotic torture for several more minutes, flicking the soft feather against Xena when she least expected it, hearing her moans and cries become louder with each stroke. She picked up a piece of pomegranate, sucking on it lightly as she poised the long feather over Xena. Smiling, she brushed the tip of the plume over Xena's clitoris again.

"Gabrielle...please..," Xena begged softly.

"Please, what?" Gabrielle whispered.

"PLEASE..," Xena repeated.

Gabrielle watched as the woman spread her legs wider, her lungs pumping heavily. Holding the feather at both ends, she slowly slid it's long soft length over Xena's swollen clitoris, looking down at the woman's face as her mouth opened in a silent cry. Pulling her hair back over her shoulder, she lay the feather across Xena's stomach. She lowered herself across the warrior's thigh and brought her face down between Xena's legs, smelling the musky odor the woman emanated. Using her right hand to spread the woman's lips apart, she pushed her tongue inside the slick pink flesh, sighing contentedly as she savored her lover's flavor. As she continued to slide her tongue back and forth, she used the fingertips of her left hand to lightly brush over the woman's clitoris. She felt Xena jump as soon as she touched it. From the sounds Xena was making, she knew it wouldn't be long before the warrior climaxed.

Xena's chest pumped heavily as Gabrielle's mouth and fingers continued their sensual caressing. She let out a loud continuous moan as she felt herself near release. Biting her lip, she began breathing heavily through her nose. As Gabrielle softly pinched her clitoris, her body went rigid, her back arching off of the table. She held her breath as she felt Gabrielle greedily licking up the wetness trickling out of her. After several glorious seconds, she slowly eased herself back down, sighing softly as she felt Gabrielle's tongue pass over her in long gentle strokes.

Gabrielle stared up at the woman as she continued to lap up the salty/sweet fluid her efforts had produced. Pulling back slightly, she rested her head on the woman's thigh as she watched Xena's large breasts rise and fall with her breathing. She looked up suddenly as she watched a small raven fly in through the window, landing on the back of the chair holding their clothes. Smirking, she tip-toed over and tried to shoo it away.

The black bird cocked its head as she drew closer.

"Shoo, shoo, git," she whispered as she waved her hands at the animal. As she drew a step closer, it squawked quietly and flew up into the rafters above.

Xena, just beginning to breathe normally, lifted her head slightly and grinned. "What's this, bird imitations?"

Gabrielle looked back towards her for a second. "Uh...yeah. You like it?" She turned back and looked up at the bird, waving her arms at it wildly.

The raven just stared at her curiously from three feet up.

"Well, not really. You don't do it very well. I like your puppy a lot better," Xena replied with a giggle.

Gabrielle wasn't paying attention as she reached over for her staff. Grabbing it in both hands, she tried hitting the bird from below.

The bird squawked loudly and flew down onto the headboard of their bed.

"That sounded better," Xena commented.

Growling softly, Gabrielle stalked closer to the bird which rapidly flew across the room and landed on the dresser near their window. She walked back around the bed, holding her staff at the ready.

Xena, hearing Gabrielle draw closer, asked, "Do you think I could have another date?"

Keeping her eyes on the bird, Gabrielle stopped and picked up a handful of the small fruits and dropped them somewhere in the vicinity of Xena's face, getting one of the six into her mouth.

"Hey!? I said ONE," Xena commented as she chewed on the sweetened fruit.

"Uh, yeah. You're welcome," Gabrielle offered, still focusing on the increasingly irritating bird as she drew closer to the dresser. Bringing her staff back, she bit down on her lip. As she quickly swung the end at the raven, it flew up passed her face and back towards the other end of the room. She watched, in shock, as her staff knocked over one of the candles onto the base of the nearby curtains, catching it on fire.

"Gabrielle, what was that?" Xena asked, having heard the small thump.

"Uhm...nothing," Gabrielle responded as her eyes went wide, watching the flames slowly rise up along the cloth curtain. Thinking quickly, she reached out for the side which hadn't caught fire, yet, and yanked down on it, pulling the curtain, rod and all, from the wall.

"Gabrielle, are you alright?" Xena asked, turning her head slightly.

"Yep, just fine," the bard replied, trying to keep her voice calm as she attempted to quietly stomp out the flames, but not having much success.

Xena sniffed a few times. "Gabrielle, what's that smell?"

"Uhhhmm...incense."

"Kinda strong. Don't you think?"

"Uhh, yeah. You're absolutely right. I'll get rid of it." Stooping over, she used her staff and a few fingers to carefully push the flaming mess out of the window, hearing a loud cacophony of squeals from the pig pen she'd dropped it into below. She placed the extinguished candle back on the dresser. Breathing heavily, she turned around and squinted at the raven, seated once again on the back of the chair, its head cocked slightly. "He's laughing at me," Gabrielle thought to herself as she stalked forward. As she drew closer to the table, her right foot slipped on a couple of the dates she'd dropped, promptly causing her to fall onto her rear. She bit lip to keep from crying out.

"Gabrielle, what was that?" Xena asked, having heard the sound and felt the table shake slightly.

"Part of the surprise," Gabrielle said through clenched teeth as she rose slowly, looking over towards the raven.

"Well, I certainly can't wait to see what's next," Xena said playfully.

"A bloodbath," Gabrielle replied under her breath. As she walked closer to the bird, scowling, the raven suddenly launched itself into the air and flew straight at her. She let out a soft grunt and quickly ducked. She spun around and watched as the raven flew out the window, but not before leaving a present on Xena's stomach.

"Oooo, what's that?" Xena asked.

Gabrielle's eyes went wide as she gulped audibly. Leaning her staff against the chair, she reached into her bag and pulled out a rag. Walking over, she grimaced as she wiped up the small splatter. She looked down at Xena with a strange expression as she heard the woman sigh. She walked over and tossed the rag out the window which she then shut. As she walked back to the table, she stooped and picked up a few of the dates from off the floor. She then walked over to the bucket of water, picking a small towel and soaking it inside.

Xena giggled as she felt the wet cloth pass over her stomach. "Gabrielle, I just had a bath, you know." She listened as Gabrielle mumbled something she quite couldn't make out. "Hey, hey, hey!? You trying to rub the skin off?"

"Sorry," Gabrielle replied. She tossed the towel onto the floor near the wall and looked back down at the woman as she took a deep breath. "What's next?"she thought. She looked across at the tray on the bed. "I know I'm forgetting something." She looked around the room and smiled as she spotted the small jar on the oil lamp. "The oil," she thought excitedly. She walked over and looked down at the jar. "I'm sure it should be warm enough," she whispered to herself as she dipped her hand into the light brown fluid. Her eyes suddenly went wide as she yanked her right hand back and clamped her left hand over her mouth. She spun in place for a few seconds, waving her right hand around erratically. She quickly ran over to the bucket against the wall and plunged her hand into the water, sighing as she wiped away the tears on her cheeks with her other hand.

"Gabrielle?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I get up now?"

"No," Gabrielle replied. She rose and walked back over to the small table, wrapping a towel around the jar, she carried it back and placed it inside the bucket, allowing it to float on the surface. Taking a deep breath, she walked back over to Xena, amazed at the woman's patience. She picked up a date and brushed it lightly over her lips.

Xena opened her mouth and accepted the offered treat, "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Gabrielle replied softly. Walking over behind her, she reached down and untied the woman's wrists.

"Wow, you're giving me my freedom?" Xena asked softly.

"I'm just untiing you, that's all. You still belong to me," Gabrielle answered sensually.

"Heart and soul," Xena added.

Gabrielle leaned down and kissed the woman softly. After a few seconds, she pulled back a bit. "Body too, right?" she asked playfully.

"All yours," Xena replied with a smile. "Is it YOUR turn yet?"

"Nope, I ain't done with you yet. Leave your blindfold on." She walked over to the bucket and slowly put a finger into the jar inside. "Perfect," she said softly. She pulled out the jar and wiped it off with one of the towels. After she carried it back and placed it on the tray, she turned around and faced the table. "Roll over onto your stomach," Gabrielle instructed softly. As she helped turn Xena over, she parted the woman's hair, allowing it to rest over her arms which were folded under the pillow.

"Why can't I take off the blindfold?" Xena asked.

"Because I said so," Gabrielle replied with a giggle. She picked up the jar and dipped a few fingers into it. After replacing it back on the tray, she spread the warm oil in her hands. Smiling, she turned and gently placed them on Xena's back.

Xena sighed as she felt the warm sensation. "That feels nice," she said softly. She suddenly turned her head slightly. "Gabrielle, what IS that?"

Gabrielle smirked. "It's NOT honey, okay?"

"Okay," Xena said.

Gabrielle continued to massage the muscles along Xena's back. "You're pretty relaxed," she said.

"You have a soothing influence on me," Xena replied with a smile.

"Really? I kinda hoped that I...excited you."

"Oh, you do. Trust me," Xena replied, grinning.

Gabrielle reached back and picked up the jar. She poured a small bit down along Xena's spine, smiling as Xena giggled. She spread the oil around, eventually sliding her hands to the woman's rear. She kneaded the warrior's buttocks. "Wow, these are tense," she said with a chuckle.

"Well, you'd better do a good job," Xena said as she spread her legs slightly.

Gabrielle worked down the woman's legs, tickling Xena lightly behind the knees. With a mischievous grin, she walked over and picked up the jar again. Still grinning, she poured a couple of drops between Xena's shoulder blades, and then another few drops just above the small of her back. Biting her lip again, she poured a generous amount onto the crack of Xena's behind. "Whoops," she said with wide smile.

"You did that on purpose," Xena said accusingly as she felt the warm liquid slide down over her vulva.

"Did not," Gabrielle said innocently.

"I can HEAR you grinning, Gabrielle."

"Well, let's see if we can get rid of some of this," Gabrielle said as she placed her hand between Xena's legs.

Xena gripped the pillow tighter as she felt Gabrielle's hand sliding down along her pubic mound. She pressed her head down as the bard began sliding her hand back and forth.

"Hmmm, we sure have a real mess down there," Gabrielle commented. She cupped her hand over Xena's pubic mound, wiggling her fingers. She giggled as Xena's hips squirmed. I have to get a towel. She walked back over to the wall and dipped her hands into the bucket, washing off some of the excess oil. She picked up a towel, drying off her hands as she stood and turned back toward the table. She smiled as she noticed Xena lying on her back again, a slight grin on her face as her feet swayed back and forth playfully. Gabrielle cleared her throat as she drew closer. "And just HOW am I supposed to massage your back with you lying on it?"

"I guess you have a problem. Just...work with what you got," Xena said with a broad grin.

Gabrielle dipped a hand back into the pot and pulled out a bit more oil. After spreading it in her palms, she brought her hands down onto Xena's stomach. Smiling, she brought her hands up to the woman's chest. After several minutes of careful attention to Xena's breasts, Gabrielle came up with an idea. She passed her hands along Xena's legs, coating them completely as she walked to the foot of the table. Holding her breath, she crawled up onto it.

Xena giggled as she figured out what Gabrielle was up to. She brought her hands behind her head as she felt Gabrielle's body press down onto hers. She bit her lip as the bard slowly slid up towards her.

Gabrielle grinned as she felt her breasts slide over Xena's stomach. She arched her back, pushing her own stomach down between Xena's legs. She brought her legs up and straddled Xena's waist as she traced her left hand down between the woman's breasts. She leaned forward, placing her right hand on the edge of the table. As she leaned down further, her hand slipped off the side of the table with the rest of her body following right behind. "Shit!!"

Xena rolled over and whipped off the blindfold as she heard Gabrielle hit the floor. "Gabrielle, are you alright?!"

The bard grinned up at her. "Yeah, just great." She noticed Xena start to get up. "Uh-uh, don't you move." She rose up and climbed back onto the table. "You know what they say, `If you fall off the horse, you just gotta get back on'."

Xena looked up at her with an odd expression. "Are you calling me a HORSE?"

Gabrielle turned around and straddled Xena's waist. She looked back down at the woman from over her shoulder. "Well, I guess that depends on whether or not you mind me riding you," she stated with wide smile.

Xena just blushed as she stared up at the adorable younger woman.

Gabrielle turned back around and immediately placed two fingers into the warrior, giggling as she felt Xena buck under her. As she slid her fingers back and forth, she brought her other hand down and began rubbing Xena's clitoris. She looked back over her shoulder, seeing that Xena's eyes were closed and her head back. Gabrielle turned back around and continued to pump her fingers inside of the older woman, smiling as she soon heard her moan. As she gently rolled the warrior's large clitoris between her thumb and forefinger, she looked over and spotted one of the candles she'd brought in. She cocked her head slightly as she got an idea, looking from the candle, down to Xena, and then back at the candle. She shook her head, smirking. With the amount of damage she'd been doing to herself, she was libel to end up KILLING Xena. As she continued to move her hands back and forth, she slid her hips along Xena's stomach, rocking back and forth as she closed her eyes and concentrated on the feeling of her vulva brushing against Xena's hard abdominal muscles.

Xena titled her head back as Gabrielle's hands sent several strong sparks coursing through her. She brought her hands forward and gripped the bard's waist as she bucked her hips slightly. She soon opened her eyes and looked up curiously as she realized the woman had stopped. "Gabrielle, what is it?"

"Xena, what's that noise?"

"What noise?" Xena asked. She soon heard a loud creaking sound coming from underneath them. "Gabrielle, don't mo..." She let her sentence end prematurely as the table's legs suddenly gave way, dropping them and the table top onto the floor with a loud crash.

Gabrielle turned around and looked down at Xena, realizing she'd landed with most of her weight on the woman's stomach. "Xena, are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

Xena sucked in a deep breath, trying to get back part of what had been knocked out of her. She smiled up at Gabrielle. "I'm a horse, remember? I can take it. Now, where were we?"

"Oh no," Gabrielle said as she shook her head. "Can we please get in the bed. I'd like to live to see tomorrow."

"Okay," Xena said as she sat up. She stood up and gathered the pieces of the table together, piling them neatly. She looked up as Gabrielle walked back over with the bucket of water and towels. She accepted a towel and thanked her. After they'd washed themselves off, they left the dirty towels against the wall. Xena walked over to the tray and waterskin, which she picked up and carried to the small table near the opposite wall.

Gabrielle retrieved her underwear and washed it inside the bucket. She then wrung it out and placed it to dry on the back of a chair. She stretched and yawned as she turned back towards Xena, watching as the woman popped a few of the dates into her mouth. She walked around and blew out a few of the candles as Xena did the same. She walked up next to the woman as Xena carried one of the candles to the nightstand near the bed.

Xena looked down at her, raising an eyebrow. "Anymore surprises?" She watched as the bard grinned up at her and pulled back the sheets on the bed. Xena smiled as she spotted the flower petals spread over the mattress. She picked up one of the soft pink petals, realizing what she'd spotted under the bed earlier.

Gabrielle climbed into bed and smiled back up at Xena as she lay on the bed. "I figured it would at lea..OWWW!" she screamed as she jumped up onto her hands and knees.

"Gabrielle, what is it?" she asked with concern as she moved closer to the woman.

"I think something bit me," she replied, looking around the bed.

"Where at?" Xena asked, sitting on the bed next to her.

"Here," Gabrielle said softly, pointing to her left buttock.

Xena leaned closer as she inspected the small fleck on Gabrielle's white skin. She grinned as she spoke softly, "Gabrielle, when you place flower petals on a bed, it's not customary to include the thorns as well." She pulled out the small splinter and placed it on the nightstand near the candle. She looked around the mattress. "I don't think there are any more," Xena said assuringly as she lightly kissed Gabrielle's rear.

She lay down on the bed, propping her head on her hand as she faced Gabrielle, who was now lying on her back, looking up at her. Smiling warmly, she leaned forward and lightly pressed her lips against Gabrielle's before pulling back. Gently brushing a few fingers through the bard's hair, she lowered her mouth again. She closed her eyes as she softly pushed her tongue passed Gabrielle's lips, sighing as she felt the bard's tongue greet hers. She continued to stroke her fingers through the bard's hair as they kissed tenderly. She eventually eased back slowly, softly passing her tongue across Gabrielle's lips. "I love you so much," she whispered softly.

Gabrielle brought a hand up and lightly caressed Xena's cheek.

Fearful the bard might start crying, Xena leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Now, I believe we were talking about, YOUR turn."

Gabrielle grinned up at her. "Okay, just let me rest a little while," she said as she snuggled up closer to her.

"Okay," Xena said softly. She placed an arm around her as Gabrielle turned and rested her back against her chest. Picking up one of the petals, Xena lightly traced it down Gabrielle's arm, parting the soft down-like hairs which shone with a gold color from the candlelight. She grinned as she soon heard the bard's familiar snore. Wetting her fingertips, she leaned over and snuffed the wick of the last candle. Settling back against Gabrielle, she kissed the woman softly on the back of the neck. She looked across at the window and the faint moonlight filtering through it. She looked back down at Gabrielle, seeing how the moonlight bathed her face in a soft whitish glow. She took a deep breath as she realized, yet again, how lucky she was. She reached down and pulled a light sheet over them, placing an arm protectively around Gabrielle as she lay her own head down. Lifting her head back up, she looked curiously towards the window. "Wasn't there a curtain there?" she asked herself silently. Shrugging slightly, she closed her eyes and settled back behind the woman she loved, inhaling the gentle fragrance from her hair.

Continued - Part 3


Return to The Bard's Corner