A WOMAN IN UNIFORM

By Mavis Applewater

May 2002

Disclaimers: Yes, I know who they look like but it isn’t them. The characters and the story belong to the author and may not be reproduced, posted, or sold without the express permission of the author. And doesn’t it just suck that I have to mention that? This story contains a loving sexual relationship between two consenting adult women. If this isn’t something that interests you, then do us all a favor and don’t read it or anything else that I have ever written. If for any reason it is illegal for you to view such material, then do me a favor and don’t read it until it’s no longer a crime for you to view my work. And before you ask - no, I don’t write stories for everyone’s birthday.

Happy Birthday, Allison.

A Special thanks to my beta reader Joanne.

Just a quick note - the events of this story happened prior to September 11, 2001. I didn’t want to get into that; I just wanted to write a nice little ditty about a couple of gals in the military.

 

PART ONE

Maeve stared at the constant blips on the computer screen as she rubbed her tired blue eyes. "Could this job be anymore boring?" she muttered under her breath. She looked over to find her roommate and constant companion sound asleep on her bunk. She was thankful for the times when the energetic little blonde was sleeping. It wasn’t that she didn’t like Jan; it was just that the little blonde was a constant source of energy and chatter.

Maeve was a quiet somewhat-reserved woman and now, four months into her tour, she was ready to climb the walls. Spending eighteen months in the Arctic Circle, trapped in very close quarters with possibly the most talkative person that she had ever met, and watching weather patterns was not what she had in mind when she enlisted in the Navy. But then again, if she hadn’t slept with one of her shipmates, she wouldn’t be stuck in the middle of nowhere. She had to admit that Jan’s overflowing personality was not the entire problem.

The other part of her dilemma was that she found Jan extremely attractive. Jan was small in stature with brilliant green eyes and a fabulous body. And she looked good in uniform. There was something about the way the khaki uniform clung to Jan’s well-toned body that Maeve found completely captivating. The whole package sent Maeve’s libido into overdrive. As if seeing her in uniform wasn’t hard enough, the heating system decided to act up so both women were forced to wear only T-shirts or tank tops and boxer shorts. Well, Maeve wore shorts while her sole companion opted for walking around in a tank top and her panties.

"Yup, I’m in hell," Maeve grumbled as she split her attention between watching her computer screen and the rise and fall of her roommate’s chest.

The irony of the situation was not lost on Maeve. She was locked up in a tiny room with a woman who drove her up the wall, and despite the fact that they were located in one of coldest places on the planet, it was so hot in their quarters that Jan was running around half-naked. Oh, and add in the fact that they were in the military and she wasn’t supposed ask her attractive companion which team she played for. "It’s going to be a very long year," Maeve concluded as she noticed Jan’s nipples straining against the light cotton material of her top.

Suddenly bright green eyes blinked open and Maeve quickly averted her gaze to the computer screen. "Good morning," Jan greeted her brightly.

"Must you be so cheerful in the morning?" Maeve grumbled. It never ceased to irritate the tall brunette that the little blonde was Captain Spunk first thing in the morning. Maeve was the opposite. She was unable to do anything but grunt until she had her first cup of coffee.

"Yes," Jan said with a cocky smirk. "Anything interesting happening there?" Jan inquired as she jumped off her cot and stretched her well-toned body.

Maeve’s pulse quickened and she bit down on her bottom lip in order to suppress the groan that was threatening to escape from deep inside her. Her eyes focused momentarily on a tiny mole on the woman’s firm abdomen. Many a night she had fanaticized about licking that mole. Maeve snapped her eyes shut and shook her head as her roommate shuffled past her. "We have a free night tonight. What do you want to do?" Jan inquired as she headed off towards the bathroom.

"How about we go roller blading?" Maeve suggested sarcastically as her companion chuckled.

Maeve continued staring at the computer screen while Jan showered. Going outdoors was out of the question so they were left with playing cards, checkers, or using the Monopoly game that was missing most of its pieces. That was the extent of the exciting options available to them. Jan emerged from the shower clad only in a towel. Maeve swallowed hard as she averted her gaze. A whole new set of options instantly raced through her mind. Normally she wouldn’t get all hot and bothered by a fellow crewmember, but she’d been locked up with this woman for four months and her body was starting to take over her thinking.

"So any ideas about what to do tonight?" Jan questioned her teasingly.

"Uhm . . . ," Maeve stammered as her mind drifted towards some very interesting ideas. She quickly calmed her erratic breathing and focused on the question at hand. "Checkers, I guess," she threw out in a blasé manner.

"Oh joy," Jan teased as she tossed her towel off.

Maeve’s jaw dropped as she drank in the sight of Jan’s naked backside. Once again she forced herself to focus on the computer screen. "Well, I don’t hear you coming up with any bright ideas, blondie," Maeve scoffed as she fought the urge to take another peek at her companion’s body. Jan ignored her comment as she finished putting on a clean tank top and panties. Both items of clothing were the standard navy blue and clung much too tightly to Jan’s body.

 

Later that night Maeve was glaring at the checkerboard, wondering how she’d gotten herself so far behind in the game. Perhaps it was the half-naked woman sitting across the Formica table. "Ready to give up?" Jan teased her smugly.

"No," Maeve growled. "I’m just lulling you into a false sense of security."

"Right," Jan scoffed. "You know, if you’re that confident that you can make a comeback, we could make it more interesting. Say, bet some of the weekly chores on the game?"

"Such as?" Maeve inquired; her interest was suddenly peeked.

"Dishes, laundry and cooking for a week," Jan challenged her.

"You’re on," Maeve agreed, finally feeling more confident. She flashed a wicked gleam as she jumped two of Jan’s black checkers and cackled with delight.

"Don’t start getting cocky," Jan warned her as she moved one of her pieces.

Maeve licked her lips, catching a slight spark in her companion’s eyes as the brunette made her move and took another black checker out of play. "Maybe we should play two out of three games?" Jan suggested hopefully.

"Not so confident anymore?" Maeve taunted her as she folded her arms across her chest in a defiant manner.

"You’re toast," Jan growled as she made her move and took one of Maeve’s pieces off the board. "In fact, why don’t we sweeten the pot a little? Add in cleaning the bathroom?"

Maeve was feeling confident, but she was still behind in the match. "Fuck you," she spat out, thinking that there was no way she was going to pull extra cleaning duties.

"Well, there’s that," Jan responded in a breathy tone.

"What?" Maeve stammered. Her head jerked up and Jan wiggled her eyebrows at her suggestively.

"We could play for that," Jan explained defiantly.

"For what?" Maeve choked out, hoping that Jan wasn’t suggesting what she thought she was.

"A fuck," Jan offered with a casual shrug.

Maeve’s eyes widened in disbelief as her jaw hung open. "Are you serious?" she said haltingly.

"I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable," Jan apologized. "It’s just that we’re going to be locked up here for a long time and . . . Look, if you’re not into women, please forget I said anything. I don’t want to lose my commission because I was mistaken."

"What? And give up my chance to have this palace all to myself?" Maeve said, teasing the flustered blonde. "Don’t worry; I’m not going to bust you. Besides you weren’t wrong. I’m definitely into women."

"So you want to up the ante?" Jan suggested eagerly.

"You mean play for sex?" Maeve asked in bewilderment.

"Why not?" Jan challenged her. "We’re stuck here for a long time and getting to know myself is getting a little old. Of course, this assignment is supposed to be a punishment."

"What did you do?" Maeve challenged her. Then it occurred to her that maybe the naïve looking Lt. Commander had made the same mistake she had. "Or rather, Lt. Commander Christiansen, should I be inquiring as to who did you do?"

"The captain’s daughter," Jan admitted grimly. Maeve winced at the admission.

"And you, Lt. Commander Ryan? Just what little transgression did you commit to land you this plush assignment?"

"Let’s just say one of my shipmates had a very jealous girlfriend back in port," Maeve confessed. "Unfortunately she outranked me."

"Messing around with someone who belongs to someone with more bars on her collar than you do." Jan chuckled merrily. "Not bright."

"I didn’t know," Maeve argued. "It seems that her girlfriend slipped her mind until after we messed around. Serves me right. I don’t normally get involved with other military personal. But we were at sea for a very long time." Maeve’s body tensed as she recalled the horrific scene when she discovered the truth about Tonya’s home life.

"Speaking of lapses in judgment, just what were you thinking when you decided to bed the Captain’s daughter?" Maeve noted as Jan blushed.

"I wasn’t," Jan admitted shyly. "Unfortunately I let Jose Cuervo do my thinking for me."

"Oops." Maeve cringed as she realized that was pretty much how she’d decided a fling with Tonya was a good idea. It was one night of shore leave and a few too many cocktails. And Tonya looked so hot in her dress uniform. As if the hangover wasn’t bad enough, now she was stuck in the middle of nowhere watching blips on a computer screen.

"Oops is right," Jan confirmed. "And before you say anything - yes, she was twenty-one, and no, I didn’t know who Daddy was."

"Okay, so we’re both stuck on this iceberg for the next year because we couldn’t keep our pants on." Maeve sighed heavily.

"So back to my original question," Jan pressed on.

"Which was?" Maeve inquired in confusion. Sometimes it was so damn difficult to follow the energetic blonde’s conversations.

"Our bet," Jan reminded her coyly.

"Right." Maeve nodded as she blushed.

"That’s an attractive shade. Now you match your checkers," Jan teased her.

Maeve’s anger rose as the blonde taunted her. She decided to give the mischievous little brat a taste of her own medicine. "All right," Maeve agreed in a firm challenging tone and Jan’s eyes widened in surprise. The startled look on Jan’s face confirmed Maeve’s suspicion that her companion never expected her to accept the challenge.

"Huh?" Jan muttered in shock.

"In fact, let’s make it really interesting," Maeve added thoughtfully as she decided to torture Jan even further. "The loser can only give and not receive."

"Excuse me?" Jan said in shock as the tips of her ears turned pink.

"You know, the winner gets off and the loser gets a cold shower," Maeve explained as her companion squirmed uncomfortably in her seat.

"Not even a late night visit from lefty?" Jan choked out as she wiggled her hand.

"Nada," Maeve said firmly, challenging her roommate with a cold stare.

She loved every moment of Jan’s predicament as she continued to stare at the nervous little blonde. Just when she was certain that Jan was about to back out, the blonde glared at her defiantly. "Deal," she responded dryly. Maeve’s heart suddenly stopped beating and her lungs felt as if they were about to collapse. "What’s the matter Ryan? Chicken?" Jan taunted

That did it. Maeve wasn’t going to back down now even though she knew that she should. "Deal," she growled in response. "Whose turn is it?" she demanded hotly.

"I forget," Jan responded honestly. Maeve groaned in exasperation. Then she realized that this might be the out they both needed to save face. "Not a problem," Jan said in a hurried tone just as Maeve was about to suggest that they call the whole thing off. "We’ll just start over. Instead of two out of three, we’ll begin a fresh game." Maeve’s stomach clenched as Jan leaned over the table, revealing her ample cleavage. "Winner takes all," Jan purred as her eyes once again challenged Maeve.

"Fine," Maeve agreed before she could stop herself.

The board was cleared and the game began. Maeve felt slightly confident as both women maintained an even score. Her confidence and concentration vanished as Jan started to run her fingers across one of her breasts. "What are you doing?" Maeve stammered as she watched the blonde’s nimble fingers brush against a nipple. Through the thin material of Jan’s tank top, she watched in fascination as the bud became erect.

"I’m just getting ready for when you lose," Jan responded in a husky tone as her hand drifted down across her abdomen. Maeve blinked her eyes rapidly as she watched the small hand drift down even further. As she watched the muscles of her companion’s arm flex, she knew where the blonde’s hand had come to rest.

"Pretty sure of yourself, aren’t you?" Maeve spat out, trying to sound confident as she fought to control her breathing.

"I just want to be prepared for when you have to perform your duty, Lt. Commander Ryan," Jan responded confidently as she continued to stroke herself. "So how long will you have to refrain from sex?" Jan asked as her arm continued to flex and beads of sweat began to roll down her body.

"You will be celibate for one week," Maeve shot back as she made her move and took another one of Jan’s pieces off the board.

"You poor baby," Jan said softly. "One whole week after four months of nothing. I feel sorry for you," Jan empathized as she jumped over two of Maeve’s pieces and snatched them quickly off the board with an evil cackle. Maeve clenched her jaw as she realized she was now down by one checker but she still had no intention of losing. Of course, she wasn’t certain that she wanted to win either.

Maeve stared at the red and black playing board in a desperate effort to find some move that would even the score. "So, Ryan, when was the last time you experienced a good round of high impact aerobics?" Jan questioned her slyly. Maeve’s mind instantly flashed to a motel room. It was the night before she was to fly to the Arctic Circle. An attractive redhead had her legs wrapped around Maeve’s body. The leather strap of the phallus pressed against her skin as she plunged in and out of her companion’s wetness.

The redhead was begging for Maeve to take her harder as Maeve suckled her nipple. A sheen of sweat formed on Maeve’s body as she encouraged her lover to come for her. The stranger dug her nails into Maeve’s shoulder as she screamed out in ecstasy. Maeve stilled her movements as her lover clung to her. Once Maeve felt her lover’s aftershocks cease, she slowly withdrew the phallus from her wetness. She removed the condom and tossed it into the wastebasket.

She quickly took the harnass off and tossed it onto the nightstand. Then she ripped open the package of dental dams and climbed up the redhead’s body. Her date protested about not being able to taste Maeve’s passion, but the sailor was horny not stupid. She insisted they continue being safe as she straddled the redhead and clung to the headboard. With her face pressed against the wall, she allowed this stranger to drive her over the edge.

Maeve wasn’t normally so casual about her encounters but she was facing eighteen months of celibacy. She’d known what she wanted when she walked into the bar that night in a neatly pressed dress uniform and the redhead was more than willing to give Maeve the send-off her body was craving.

"Happy thoughts?" Jan’s voice interrupted her memories.

"I picked up a woman the night before I flew down here," Maeve finally responded as she shook off the memory. She didn’t miss the concerned look in the blonde’s eyes. "I was safe," Maeve added as Jan blew out a sigh of relief.

Maeve went to move her checker when her hand started to tremble. She suddenly realized that, because of the Navy’s constant vigil regarding STDs, she and Jan could explore one another completely. Her blue eyes drifted over to her companion who was still pleasuring herself. Maeve’s heart raced at the thought of being able to taste every inch of this woman and having her do the same.

"Are you going to make your move?" Jan inquired in a sultry tone.

Maeve hesitated as her mind wondered once again whether she wanted to win or lose. The image of Jan kissing her way down her body suddenly flashed through her mind. She wanted to win. She moved her checker and tried to focus on the match. Unfortunately, Jan’s arm increased its rhythm and the scent of the blonde’s arousal was invading her senses.

Maeve’s game plan went straight into the gutter. She was flustered as she fought to keep herself in the match. She wanted to win, but watching Jan pleasure herself was far too distracting. Before she knew what had happened, her last checker was being swept off the board. Jan held the red checker up triumphantly as her eyes twinkled evilly at Maeve.

"If you want to back out, I’ll understand," Jan offered graciously. Maeve held the smaller woman’s gaze firmly. Jan stood slowly as she continued to clutch the red checker in her hand. "I always pay off my debts," Maeve reassured her as she stood. She could feel the dampness of her shorts pressing against her as she moved towards Jan. She heard the plastic checker hit the floor.

As the brunette neared Jan, she could feel the heat emanating off the smaller woman’s body. "I do want a rematch," Maeve insisted as she clasped the blonde’s hips firmly. "You didn’t play fair."

"Oh, you can have a rematch," Jan agreed as she ran her hands along Maeve’s broad shoulders. "Just not tonight. Because tonight you belong to me," she said softly as she pressed her body against Maeve’s quivering form.

Maeve cupped the smaller woman’s face with both of her hands. She licked her lips in anticipation as Jan leaned into her touch. "And just what is it you would like me to do for you?" Maeve inquired hotly. Jan moaned in response as Maeve ran her fingers through her short blonde locks. Maeve suppressed her own moan as their nipples brushed. "Tell me how you want me," Maeve encouraged the blonde whose hands were roaming across Maeve’s back.

"On your knees, sailor," Jan instructed her firmly as her hands slid up under Maeve’s damp T-shirt. Maeve swayed as the blonde’s fingertips caressed her skin.

The brunette’s clit throbbed with desire as she sank to her knees. She lifted the hem of Jan’s top and began to trail her tongue along the blonde’s firm abdomen. Jan wrapped her fingers in Maeve’s long raven hair as the brunette lifted her top higher. Maeve ran her tongue slowly across the blonde’s mole. The deep moan her lover released fueled her desire. She began to suckle the beauty mark she’d been fanaticizing about for the past four months.

"Maeve," Jan gasped as she leaned her body into the taller woman’s touch.

Maeve cupped her lover’s firm backside as she kissed and tasted her way across Jan’s taut stomach. She massaged firm cheeks as she drank in the taste of her lover’s skin. Maeve fought against the urge to pleasure herself as she dipped her tongue into Jan’s navel. Slowly she slipped her fingers beneath the elastic waistband of her lover’s panties. Jan’s hips thrust forward as Maeve’s fingers drifted beneath the cotton.

Jan’s center brushed against her cheek and she could feel and smell her lover’s desire as her fingertips glided across her firm backside. "Maeve," Jan gasped once again as Maeve’s fingers sank lower, tracing the rim of her beautiful ass. Jan was panting heavily as Maeve’s tongue and lips continued to feast upon her stomach.

Maeve felt her lover’s hands leave her and she looked up to watch Jan remove her top. She was mesmerized by the vision of Jan’s half-naked body. Her hands quickly ran up the smaller woman’s torso, up past her rib cage until she felt the weight of Jan’s firm full breasts.

Maeve could feel Jan’s thighs trembling against her as she brushed her thumbs across the blonde’s erect nipples. Jan ran her fingers along Maeve’s outstretched arms. The blonde left a trail of goose bumps along Maeve’s dark skin as she ran her blunt nails slowly up and down. Maeve nuzzled Jan’s abdomen as she rolled her rose-colored nipples between her fingers.

"Yes," Jan hissed, her hips once again thrust forward. As Maeve kissed her stomach she could feel her lover’s clit pressing against her chin. The musky aroma filled her as she kissed her way down her lover’s body. Jan was quivering from her touch as her hands ran slowly down her body. Maeve captured the elastic of Jan’s panties with her teeth as the blonde’s thighs parted.

With her teeth and her hands she slowly pulled Jan’s underwear down her trembling body. "I need you so much," Jan whimpered as she opened herself to Maeve’s touch. Jan placed her hands on Maeve’s broad shoulders to steady herself as the brunette completely removed her underwear. Maeve sat back on her heels and admired Jan’s body. The first time she’d seen the little blonde in her khaki uniform Maeve had silently prayed for this moment.

Jan smiled down at her as she brushed an errant lock of black hair from Maeve’s brow. The look of pure desire in her eyes sent a jolt through Maeve’s body. Jan stepped away and walked backwards towards her cot, beckoning Maeve to follow her.

Maeve quickly scrambled her long body up off the floor and moved over to Jan who was leaning back on her arms as she sat on the edge of her cot. Maeve’s knees started to buckle as her eyes drifted up and down the petite blonde’s naked body. "I want to see you?" Jan said in a soft questioning tone. Maeve simply nodded in agreement before stripping off her clothing.

Her eyes never left her lover as she tossed her clothing across their tiny quarters. "How may I service you?" Maeve asked as she stood completely naked before her lover, offering all of herself to this tiny woman.

"Kneel," Jan responded in a breathy tone. The gaze from emerald eyes burned into Maeve as the taller woman knelt before her lover. "Your mouth. I want to feel your mouth on my body."

"Where?" Maeve encouraged her.

"Everywhere," Jan responded in a hungry voice as she parted her legs.

Maeve leaned in and wrapped her arms around Jan’s body as the blonde wrapped her legs around the brunette’s waist. Maeve’s body pulsated as their skin melted together and her lover’s wet golden curls pressed into her abdomen. Maeve leaned closer, feeling her lover’s breath caress her face. She brushed her lips against Jan’s. Her own lips tingled from the contact as Jan pulled her even closer.

Greedily she drank in the taste of her lover’s lips as she ran her tongue along Jan’s bottom lip. Jan’s lips parted, inviting her in. She dipped her tongue into the warmth of Jan’s mouth as the blonde cupped one of her breasts. Maeve moaned as Jan’s palm brushed against her aching nipple.

Jan’s hips thrust urgently into Maeve’s body. The brunette could feel her lover’s wetness paint her skin as their tongues engaged in a sensual duel. Maeve’s hands roamed down Jan’s back until she was once again cupping her firm backside. Jan was panting with desire as Maeve pulled her body closer. The brunette guided her swaying hips to rock against her harder as she began to kiss her way down the blonde’s neck.

Maeve circled Jan’s nipple with her tongue while she continued to guide her lover’s hips in a wild rhythm. She suckled Jan’s nipple in her mouth as the blonde’s body arched against her. She teased Jan’s nipple with her teeth and her tongue while the blonde begged her for release. Maeve could feel her own desire pooling between her quivering thighs as she moved her mouth to Jan’s other nipple and lavished it with the same attention.

Maeve continued to feast upon her lover’s breasts while Jan clung to her tightly. Maeve didn’t know where her body ended and Jan’s began as they moved in perfect rhythm. Jan’s thighs tightened around her body. Maeve savored the taste of Jan’s skin as she kissed and licked her way further down the blonde’s torso.

Jan’s hands pressed insistently on Maeve’s shoulders, urging the brunette to nestle her body between her legs. Maeve ran her tongue slowly along the inside of Jan’s thigh. The taste of her lover’s desire on her lips was pure ambrosia. Slowly she licked her lover’s wetness from the inside of her trembling thighs before flickering her tongue across the swollen nub that was calling to her.

Jan clutched her shoulders tightly. Maeve pried her lover’s hands off her so she could drape the blonde’s legs over her shoulders. She drew her lover’s wetness to her and dipped her tongue inside Jan’s swollen nether lips. She slid her tongue over them slowly, drinking in her lover’s passion. Jan’s hips arched as she pressed Maeve’s head closer to her.

Maeve flickered her tongue across Jan’s throbbing clit as she buried herself in the blonde. She could hear Jan moaning as Maeve suckled her clit. The brunette fought to hold her lover steady as she feasted upon her, teasing her clit with her teeth and her tongue.

Maeve drank in all that Jan had to offer before gliding her tongue down the slick folds and pressed it against the opening of Jan’s center. "Yes," Jan begged her. "Fuck me," she groaned hungrily. Maeve plunged her tongue deep inside the blonde’s center. She could feel the walls capture the appendage. Maeve’s thighs trembled as she began to plunge her tongue in and out of her lover.

She could feel the blonde nearing the edge and she quickly withdrew from the warmth of her center. Jan growled in frustration. Then as Maeve began to lick her clit once again the blonde cried out in passion. Maeve lost herself in pleasuring her lover as she fought against her own aching need.

Jan’s body rocked wildly as Maeve swirled her tongue around her clit, driving the blonde insane with need. Maeve held Jan tightly; her body began to convulse as the waves of passion crashed over her. Maeve suckled Jan’s clit back into the warmth of her mouth. The blonde exploded in ecstasy as Maeve continued to pleasure her.

The brunette took her lover deeper, unable to take herself away from the nectar. Jan exploded again as Maeve’s tongue flickered wildly across her aching need. Maeve could feel her lover gasping for air as she tried to pull away. She suckled harder, driving her lover into oblivion one last time before Jan collapsed against her.

Maeve rested her head against Jan’s stomach as the blonde trembled and tried to regain her ability to breath and speak. Maeve kissed her quivering body softly. "I need to warn you that I have no intention of losing the next match," Maeve cautioned her as she climbed up the blonde’s body and wrapped her in her arms. Jan could only chuckle in response.

 

THE END

send comments to yomavis@email.com   (Please include a proper subject heading or I will not read your email)

for updates, previews & the wednesday afternoon series join my egroup yomavis-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

 


Return to The Bard's Corner