THE DRIVE-IN

By Mavis Applewater

May 2002

Disclaimers: Yes, we all know who they look like but it isn’t them. This story and its characters belong to the author and may not be reproduced, posted, or sold without the author’s permission. This story contains a graphic, and I do mean graphic, description of a loving sexual relationship between two consenting adult women. If for any reason you do not wish to read a story of this nature, then do us all a favor and don’t read it. If for any reason it is illegal for you to view such material, then do me a favor and don’t read it. If you don’t remember what a drive-in is, ask your mom. It saddens me to know that you may not be old enough to know what one is and yet you’re still old enough to read this story.

Thanks to my beta reader Joanne.

As always, this is for Heather.

PART ONE - THE PRESENT

Georgia stretched her tired muscles as she stepped out of her compact car. She looked out over the landscape to see the early summer sun smiling back at her. It had been years since she’d spent time at the cottage her parents shared with another couple. Her father and Dave McMillan were buddies in the Navy, and despite living far apart from each other, they still kept in touch. Around the time Georgia had turned twelve, the men had bought the summer cottage in Wellfleet, Massachusetts.

It was a bit large to be called a cottage but the families spent every summer together. Her parents and the McMillan’s had their own rooms at one end of the house while the boys, consisting of David, Jr. and her brothers, Mark and John, shared the large room at the other. Downstairs was Georgia’s room that she shared with Ivy McMillan. Georgia could still recall the first time she met the tiny golden-haired girl. "What kind of name is Ivy?" the older girl had demanded with her typical preteen arrogance. Ivy instantly broke into tears.

Georgia’s mother had made her apologize immediately. The green-eyed little waif not only accepted her apology but decided that Georgia was her new best friend and followed her everywhere. No matter what Georgia did or said she couldn’t shake the little imp. This routine continued for the next few summers, until the summer of Georgia’s eighteenth year when things changed.

PART TWO - THE SUMMER OF 1981

Georgia was home for the summer after completing her first year of college. After living on her own in the dorms, she was unaccustomed to following her parents’ rules. She was angry at the thought of spending her summer at Cape Cod. Plus there was Tina, her new lover, whom she’d had to leave behind. All Georgia could focus on was the end of the summer and returning to her lover. Tina was her first and Georgia was convinced that the sun rose and set simply because she instructed it to do so.

She couldn’t understand why Tina hadn’t wanted them to spend the summer together. Georgia knew that letters and telephone calls wouldn’t be enough to get her through the agonizing days that lay ahead. She stomped into her room at the cottage and was greeted by an unexpected sight. Ivy was lying on her bed in a pair of cut-off shorts and an all-too-revealing tank top.

Ivy had obviously passed her awkward stage and grown into a beautiful young woman. Georgia could still recall how she stood there, her brilliant blue eyes just gawking at the sight that greeted her. "Hey," Ivy offered in greeting.

Georgia was finally able stammer out something close to a greeting before putting her things down on her bed. "Please tell me that you brought your car so we can blow out of here every once in awhile?" Ivy inquired with a heavy sigh. Georgia was taken aback by Ivy’s attitude. The blonde had always been a bundle of energy and seemed to enjoy the summer get-togethers. Normally it was Georgia who dragged her heels, muttering about the lame cookouts and Ivy following her everywhere.

"It’s Cape Cod. Where do you suggest we go?" Georgia teased.

"There’s always P-Town," Ivy suggested smugly.

Georgia was surprised once again. Her heart jumped happily at the thought of taking the good-looking blonde to the gayest area in the Commonwealth. Then she remembered Tina and her heart sank. "The folks won’t like it," Georgia finally offered in argument.

"So? We won’t tell them," Ivy answered with a shrug. Apparently Ivy’s teenage angst had finally struck with a vengeance.

"We’ll see," Georgia responded.

"Whatever," Ivy sighed as she rolled her eyes.

"What’s that supposed to mean?" Georgia asked.

"It means that you’re going to do what you always do," Ivy grumbled. "Ditch me so I have to hang around with the guys or our parents. "

"I . . . uhm. . . . ," Georgia stammered, finally realizing what it had been like for Ivy. Georgia was the only girl close to her age. It wasn’t really hard to understand why she’d followed her everywhere.

"Don’t sweat it," Ivy said with another shrug. "Maybe I’ll take up needlepoint; that’ll be exciting."

"We’ll go, all right? Just stop pouting," Georgia conceded.

Before she realized what was happening, a delightful bundle of blonde energy had wrapped itself around her body. "Thank you," Ivy chanted as she hugged Georgia tightly. The tall brunette tingled from the contact. She pulled away once she realized that she was inhaling the scent of the blonde’s hair. "I promise, no following you around," Ivy vowed. "It’s just that I am seventeen and don’t want to spend all summer hanging out with my parents."

The first few weeks of summer passed quickly. Ivy tried to keep her promise but still sought out Georgia’s company. The tall brunette didn’t seem to mind; she enjoyed Ivy’s exuberant outlook. Between the cookouts and trips to the beach, Georgia was actually enjoying the summer. The only thing that was troubling her was that she hadn’t called Tina. In fact, she spent most of her time thinking about her blonde roommate and not her girlfriend.

As time went on she thought less and less about Tina and more and more about Ivy. The thoughts and the overwhelming feelings of guilt kept her awake at nights. If she had thought about it at the time, she would have realized that Tina hadn’t called or written either. Yet her teenaged mind didn’t think clearly.

Then it happened. It was an innocent suggestion. At least she thought it was. Ivy wanted to go see ‘Alien’, a new sci-fi movie. Georgia wanted to see the movie as well; she loved the ads that said, ‘In Space No One Can Hear You Scream’. The problem was that the only place the movie was playing was at the drive-in. The thought of being alone in a dark theatre with the attractive blonde who made her pulse race was frightening enough. But being alone with the blonde in her Chevy Impala was downright scary.

Since the movie was rated R there was no way she could take the boys for a well needed buffer. It wasn’t that she didn’t trust herself, but Ivy had been touching her a lot more than she use to. Ever since the blonde had suggested going to P-Town, she’d been dropping subtle flirtatious hints. Georgia would enjoy the flirting until she remembered Tina was still in her life.

Georgia couldn’t resist the angelic smile Ivy flashed at her when she asked her once again to take her to the drive-in. The brunette agreed before she could stop herself. It would have been a good time to mention that she had a girlfriend at school on the drive over. Another good time would have been when they were buying snacks at the concession stand. Even when they were sitting in the car waiting for the sunset would have been the perfect opportunity. Georgia just couldn’t get the words out.

"Hey, get your own," Georgia grumbled as Ivy stole some of her popcorn.

The blonde just smirked at her as darkness fell. "Didn’t your mother teach you to share?" Ivy asked in a breathy voice as she slid closer to the already nervous brunette. Georgia’s mind raced as her body temperature rose. "Cat got your tongue?" Ivy teased as she stole another handful of popcorn. Georgia was paralyzed. Thankfully the large screen lit up and the dancing food began their show.

Ivy reached over and grabbed some napkins; Georgia gasped as the blonde’s body brushed against her own. The feel of their knees and breasts brushing against one another sent a delightful shiver down the brunette’s spine. She tried to steady her heart and breathing as Ivy wiped her hands on some napkins. Georgia pretended to watch the ads running across the screen as she shoveled a handful of popcorn into her mouth. She had a simple game plan - move away from Ivy’s body and don’t look at her. Despite her reasoning, she’d been unable to move away from the blonde who seemed to move even closer with each passing moment.

Just as the first movie started, Georgia jumped in surprise as Ivy’s hand reached up and caressed her face. "You have some popcorn on your mouth," Ivy explained quietly over the tinny sounds squeaking out of the speaker hanging from the driver’s window. Georgia reached up to brush away the errant food particles. "I’ll get it." Ivy’s husky voice caressed her skin, forcing Georgia to halt her movement.

Georgia leaned into Ivy’s tender touch as the blonde’s thumb ran across her lips. Her breathing stopped as she tilted her head and found herself staring into two pools of emerald. Ivy’s smoky green gaze made her stomach clench with desire. Her lips parted slightly as she leaned closer to Ivy. Her eyes fluttered shut as their lips met.

Georgia’s lips tingled from the taste of salt and butter mixed with the sweet nectar of Ivy’s lips. She instantly lost herself in the taste as the kiss quickly deepened. Georgia’s tongue peeked out and pressed against Ivy’s full lips as she lifted the bucket of popcorn off her lap and placed it on the floor of the car. Now that her hands were free, Georgia reached over and clasped Ivy’s hips, pulling the smaller woman closer to her.

Ivy wrapped her fingers through Georgia’s long dark hair and pulled her closer as their tongues wrapped around one another. As they explored the warmth of each other’s mouth, Georgia felt herself being lowered. She stretched her long body out across the front seat of the car while Ivy climbed on top of her. Georgia’s hands clasped Ivy’s firm backside, pressing her closer to her aching center.

The blonde moaned deeply as her hips began to sway against Georgia’s abdomen. The brunette could feel Ivy’s long blonde hair tickle her cheek as they lost themselves in a long series of fiery kisses, only stopping when they needed to breath. Georgia’s body arched as Ivy’s thigh slipped between her legs. She knew that the blonde could feel her desire seeping through her cut-off shorts.

Ivy’s hips thrust against her in a sensual rhythm as her thigh pressed against Georgia’s clit. The brunette’s hands slipped up under Ivy’s T-shirt. Her fingers tingled as she ran them along the blonde’s back. She growled when her fingertips met the straps of Ivy’s bra. The last thing she wanted to feel at the moment was anything that kept her from Ivy’s skin. The blonde’s mouth began to kiss Georgia’s neck as the brunette unclasped Ivy’s bra.

Ivy began to suckle one of Georgia’s nipples through the thin material of her T-shirt. Georgia’s hands were now cupping Ivy’s firm full breasts as the blonde continued to suckle her nipple eagerly. As their hips began to thrust in a wild rhythm, Ivy leaned back while Georgia began to tease her erect nipples between her fingers. "Oh God," Ivy moaned as her body continued to thrust against Georgia’s.

The sight of Ivy straddling her, her breasts swaying, drove Georgia wild with desire as she pulled the blonde’s shirt and bra off her body. She could feel Ivy’s passion caressing her thigh as she ran her hands along the blonde’s breasts. Ivy looked down at her with desire as she rolled the rose-colored nipples between her fingers. Georgia’s body trembled as she pulled Ivy down for a kiss.

Her tongue instantly entered the warmth of Ivy’s mouth as her hands ran along the blonde’s naked back. Ivy was moaning with desire as Georgia’s hands moved to the zipper of the blonde’s khaki shorts. "Yes," the blonde hissed as Georgia undid her shorts and lowered them down her hips.

The sight of Ivy’s mostly naked body illuminated by the light of the movie screen caused the brunette’s body to quiver. She could feel herself nearing the edge just by looking at Ivy with her head thrown back in desire. "You’re beautiful," Georgia whispered as her fingertips ran along Ivy’s trembling flesh. She reached down slowly and dipped her fingers into the glistening blonde curls.

Ivy whimpered as Georgia slowly caressed her slick folds. Her lover’s excitement coated her fingers as she gently teased the blonde’s clit. Ivy tugged on the hem of Georgia’s shirt while her hips rocked. As Ivy pulled her shirt up under her neck, Georgia pressed two fingers against the blonde’s center. Ivy was panting as she lowered her body to Georgia’s. The blonde tugged Georgia’s bra up, exposing her breasts to the night air.

The blonde’s hips pressed against Georgia’s fingers in a silent plea for her to take her. Ivy began to tease Georgia’s nipple with her teeth and her tongue as the brunette’s fingers entered her. Ivy cried out against Georgia’s skin as the brunette felt her walls tighten around her long fingers. "You feel so good," Georgia panted as Ivy suckled her nipple. Georgia’s fingers plunged in and out of Ivy’s wetness as the smaller woman rocked against her.

Ivy’s body arched and Georgia watched in amazement as the small blonde clutched the top of the seat, her hips thrusting wildly. Georgia’s fingers plunged deeper inside her lover as her thumb stroked her lover’s clit. "Georgia!" Ivy cried out as her thighs tightened around the brunette’s body. Ivy’s passion flowed freely as Georgia’s hands moved in rhythm with Ivy’s thrusting hips.

Georgia lost herself in the feel of her lover’s body; all she wanted was to feel Ivy climax and then she wanted to drive her over the edge once again. Ivy’s face was flushed as Georgia felt the walls of her center close around her fingers. Ivy cried out as her thighs captured Georgia’s body before she collapsed against her. "Amazing," the blonde whimpered as she clung to Georgia.

"Thank you," Georgia responded with a chuckle as she kissed the top of Ivy’s head.

Ivy sighed contentedly before she began to kiss Georgia’s neck. Then the blonde began to kiss her way down Georgia’s body, removing any clothing that blocked her path. Georgia’s mind reeled as Ivy’s tongue circled her nipple, not quite touching the sensitive bud. The brunette’s chest heaved; she fought to continue breathing as Ivy’s naked form pressed against her own.

She arched her back and tried to grip the seat as Ivy’s tongue flicked across her nipple. "My God," Georgia moaned deeply as her body ignited. Ivy teased a nipple; her lips worked their way over to the other one and then back again. Each time, as she suckled and nipped at Georgia’s nipples, she left the brunette teetering between exploding in ecstasy and dying of frustration. "Please . . . please . . . ," Georgia whimpered over and over until Ivy’s talented lips and tongue finally began to descend down her overheated body.

She clawed at the interior of the car as Ivy’s tongue licked her passion from the inside of her quivering thighs. "Oh . . . yes . . . ," Georgia panted as she glanced down to see a pair of emerald eyes twinkling up at her mischievously. Ivy moaned in pleasure as she dipped her tongue into Georgia’s wetness. Georgia’s head fell back as Ivy’s tongue ran along the brunette’s slick folds.

Georgia’s hips lifted off the seat, offering more of herself to her young lover. Ivy eagerly took Georgia into her mouth. Georgia was certain that she could see stars as her lover’s tongue flickered across her throbbing clit. Ivy suckled Georgia’s clit in her warm mouth as she entered the brunette’s center. Georgia called out to the heavens as Ivy’s mouth and fingers worked in a steady sensual rhythm until every fiber of Georgia’s being exploded.

As Georgia trembled from the aftershocks, Ivy licked away every drop of her passion. Soon Georgia pulled the blonde up in her arms and kissing her deeply as she rolled her over onto her back. "I need to taste you," Georgia gasped in a needy tone as she ran her finger along Ivy’s swollen nether lips.

The brunette raised her hands to Ivy’s heaving chest. Her fingers trembled as she painted one of Ivy’s nipples with her wetness. Georgia lowered her head and slowly trailed her tongue along the swell of Ivy’s breast. Her thighs clenched when she tasted Ivy’s sweet nectar as the blonde’s body quivered beneath her. The taste only served to further fuel her desires. One taste was not enough; she needed to feast upon Ivy. Soon her mouth and tongue were licking the sweat off Ivy’s body as she moved down her lover’s form.

She found herself nestled between Ivy’s quivering thighs; she parted her lips and lowered her watering mouth to the nectar. The scent of her lover’s passion filled her as she dipped her tongue into the ambrosia. She drank in each drop as she slowly ran her tongue along swollen lips and up to the pulsating hood that seemed to be calling to her. Georgia teased the nub with her tongue until Ivy’s hands pressed her to take her deeper. Soon she was suckling her clit in the warmth of her mouth as she entered her lover.

She feasted upon the small blonde hungrily as her fingers once again buried themselves deep inside of her. Ivy climaxed quickly, trapping Georgia’s body between her strong thighs. Soon Georgia found herself wrapped in Ivy’s embrace as the two women kissed, their bodies melting together. They continued to make love, unable to see the movie because the car windows were too fogged up. It wasn’t until they noticed the passing headlights that they realized it was time to go.

That night they crawled into the same bed and lost themselves in each other’s touch. The next day they sat across from one another, grinning like idiots, until the mail arrived. It included a letter from Tina expressing how much she missed Georgia. Georgia instantly withdrew inside of herself. She was torn between her feelings for both girls.

Later that day, with Tina’s letter tucked into the back pocket of her shorts, she found herself on the beach with Ivy walking beside her silently. Georgia felt like a heel; she knew she had been distant all day long. "Have I done something wrong?" Ivy finally asked shyly.

"No," Georgia said curtly, instantly regretting her harsh tone.

She turned to apologize and confess everything. One look into those emeralds pools and Georgia was lost. She looked away in an effort to free herself from Ivy’s spell, checking to see where their families were. She turned back to the small blonde and her breath caught in her throat. She took Ivy by the hand, and without saying a word, she led her away from the beach.

Finding a small alcove to hide them from prying eyes, she gathered Ivy in her arms. The smell of Ivy’s hair assaulted her senses as her body began to hum with desire. She released her hold on the smaller girl and cupped her face with both hands. Leaning down, she placed a gentle kiss on her sweet lips. Ivy’s body pressed against her as the blonde’s tongue ran slowly along her lips.

Georgia parted her lips, allowing Ivy‘s tongue to enter the warmth of her mouth. The brunette moaned as Ivy explored her mouth in a slow sensual manner. Georgia tore her mouth away; Ivy looked at her in surprise. Georgia sank to her knees, unable to curb her overwhelming desire to possess this woman. Ivy ran her fingers through Georgia’s long dark tresses. Georgia could feel the grains of hot sand beneath her knees as she undid the buttons on Ivy’s shorts. She quickly lowered the blonde’s shorts and underwear down her firm tanned thighs.

Ivy whimpered as Georgia ran her tongue along the blonde’s taut abdomen. The brunette could smell her lover’s arousal as her hands cupped the blonde’s backside. Georgia’s breathing was becoming ragged as she parted her lover. "I need you," Georgia panted in an urgent tone as she buried her face in her lover’s desire. Ivy cried out as Georgia’s tongue slid gently along the blonde’s swollen lips.

Georgia hummed with delight as she savored her lover’s passion. She flicked her tongue across the hood that was pulsating. Ivy’s hips thrust forward and her hands urged Georgia to take her deeper. Georgia suckled Ivy’s clit eagerly as her lover swayed against her. With her teeth and her tongue, she drove her young lover over the edge. She felt Ivy’s thighs trembling against her as she feasted upon her wetness. All too soon Ivy was crying out as she clutched Georgia’s shoulders firmly.

As Ivy climaxed against her, all the brunette wanted to do was continue tasting and pleasuring the blonde. Ivy’s blunt nails dug into Georgia’s shoulders as her hips and body trembled uncontrollably. She could feel Ivy’s body slipping away. Reluctantly she pulled away from the warmth of Ivy’s nectar and gently lowered her lover down onto the sand. As her fingers played with the damp golden curls, she watched the rise and fall of Ivy’s chest as the blonde struggled to breath.

Georgia kissed Ivy deeply, pressing her thigh into her lover’s center. She loved the feel of Ivy’s desire painting her skin. "I want to . . . ," Ivy panted as her hands roamed along Georgia’s body.

"Anything," Georgia promised as she rolled onto her back.

Ivy’s nimble young hands quickly lowered Georgia’s shorts and underwear. The brunette felt a pang of guilt. She was offering herself to one woman while in the pocket of her shorts was a love letter from another woman. The guilt vanished as she felt Ivy’s fingers dip into her wetness. Georgia moaned as her thighs parted, offering all of herself to Ivy’s touch. Georgia was wet with desire as Ivy’s fingers entered her. Her head fell back on the sand as Ivy plunged in and out of her. The blonde’s thumb caressed her throbbing clit as her fingers slid in and out of her in a wild rhythm. Georgia’s body arched as she clutched at the sand while the climax ripped through her body.

As the summer passed, Georgia found herself falling in and out of Ivy’s arms. She didn’t explain to her new lover why she would become distant. Each time she would vow to end things with the charming blonde, Ivy would give her a look or a smile and she was lost once again in Ivy’s embrace. One kiss would eventually lead them into a passionate encounter.

As Labor Day weekend approached, Ivy began talking about the future. It broke Georgia’s heart but it was time to tell Ivy the truth. She remembered how she couldn’t look at Ivy when she finally told her about the other girl in her life. When she finished, she looked up to find Ivy’s tearstained face. Georgia’s heart broke and she reached out to the weeping blonde.

Ivy pulled away from her. "I never want to see you again," Ivy spat out bitterly before she walked away. After that summer she returned to college to discover that Tina had not been pining away for her either. Ending things with Tina had been easy. They were only teenagers who mistook lust for love. The only regret Georgia still harbored was the way she had hurt Ivy and that she would never see her again.

The following summer Ivy took a job. There was always school and a laundry list of reasons why the girl never joined her family at the summer cottage again. Over the years Georgia became wrapped up in her own life and the two never seemed to join in on any get-togethers at the same time.

PART THREE - BACK TO THE PRESENT

Georgia shook her head to clear her thoughts. She was surprised at how lost she had become in her memories. She just wished that she’d had a chance over the years to apologize to Ivy who, in some way, still held a piece of her heart.

Georgia reached inside of her Honda and chuckled slightly. "If I tried doing in this little thing what I did in my old Chevy, I’d hurt myself." She laughed. "That big old boat did have its advantages." She locked her car and headed into the house; she was amused by all of the cars she found parked in the driveway. In the old days there were just the two station wagons. Now it was full. "Looks like a full turnout this year," she said with a smile. Her heart skipped a beat as she wondered if perhaps Ivy had made the journey this year. She took the key from her pocket and opened the front door. It was another change; in the past they had never bothered locking the house except when they closed it for the season.

She found the cottage empty. Since she was arriving a few days later than everyone else, she assumed that everyone was at the beach. She headed off to her old room, hoping that one of the younger kids hadn’t snagged it. She frowned when she saw a suitcase sitting on Ivy’s old bed and heard the shower running. The extra bathroom just off the downstairs bedroom was one of the reasons she and Ivy got the room in the first place. Her old bed appeared to be unused so she set her suitcase down.

"I hope you don’t snore, whoever you are," she grumbled as she tucked her dark hair behind her ears.

"Not that I’m aware of," an oddly familiar voice responded.

Georgia jumped in surprise and she spun around quickly. Her jaw dropped when she found Ivy standing there, leaning against the doorway clad only in a terrycloth robe. "You scared the bejesus out of me," Georgia choked out as she drank in the beauty standing before her.

"Hmm," Ivy said with a smirk as she stepped into the room. "Are we sharing?" Ivy inquired lightly.

"If that’s okay?" Georgia said shyly. "I mean, do you have a husband or . . ."

"No," Ivy answered with a laugh as she sat down on her bed. She looked through her bag and lifted out a bottle of skin lotion. "Do you have or need the room for someone?" Ivy asked with concern.

"No," Georgia answered quickly.

Georgia stood there awkwardly as the blonde warmed the lotion with her hands. Georgia had to steady herself as she looked at the woman who had once been her lover. Ivy had grown into an incredible woman. Her hair was shorter and blonde; it framed her mature face. There was also a sense of strength in her voice and movements that Georgia had never witnessed before.

"How weird is this?" Ivy asked brightly as she rubbed the lotion onto her calves. Georgia lost herself in watching Ivy’s hands sliding up and down her legs.

"Very," Georgia finally said, forcing herself to look away. "I was just thinking about you."

"Really?" Ivy said with a hint of surprise. "Good thoughts, I hope."

"Yes," Georgia said shyly as a blush crept across her features. She cleared her throat and turned towards Ivy who flashed her a cocky grin. Georgia rolled her blue eyes at the woman’s knowing smirk.

"Had a little trip down memory lane, did we?" Ivy teased as she chuckled.

"I’m not saying," Georgia teased in return. "How long have you been here?"

"Just got in an hour ago," Ivy responded with a sigh. "The drive was hell."

"Tell me about it," Georgia grumbled in agreement.

"This is my first trip back since that summer," Ivy confessed quietly. "And I haven’t forgotten that you still owe me a trip to P-Town."

"I do, don’t I," Georgia responded with a smile. "Still think I’m an asshole?"

"Let me think." Ivy furrowed her brow thoughtfully. "Georgia, it was over two decades ago. I’ll admit I did hate you for a long time."

"I’m sorry," Georgia said with sincerity.

"It was a long time ago." Ivy sighed. "We were kids. So unless you still treat people that way, I don’t think there’s any reason for us not to enjoy our visit here."

"I’m still sorry," Georgia said warmly. "And no, I’m no longer an uncaring teenager. After what I did to you, I’ve never treated another woman badly. I honestly had feelings for you back then."

"Good to know," Ivy responded brightly as she winked. "Well, now that we got that out of the way, why don’t you get cleaned up?"

"Thanks. I feel like I’ve been in my car for days," Georgia readily agreed.

After her shower Georgia changed into a pair of shorts and a loose top before joining the rest of the clans who were now gathered in the kitchen. Grandchildren ran around until Georgia’s mother ordered them to go outside. "Thank goodness we put that addition on after your brother got married." She sighed deeply.

"I’m crashing in my old room with Ivy if that’s okay?" Georgia quickly explained.

"That’s fine, dear," her mother responded with a small smile. "She’s single," her mother whispered in her ear.

"Mother," Georgia growled.

"Do you need any help, Mrs. Nelson?" Ivy called out from across the kitchen as she gave her own mother a glare.

"No, thank you, Ivy." Ruth Nelson waved her off. "You girls just got here. Why don’t you two go for a walk or something?"

"Go on," Mrs. McMillan encouraged.

Georgia almost laughed when she noticed that both she and Ivy were rolling their eyes in unison. "Come on," Georgia said with a nod. Ivy threw up her hands in defeat and followed the brunette out onto the deck. "Are they doing what I think they’re doing?" Georgia asked, fighting back the urge to laugh.

"This is so weird." Ivy groaned as she leaned against the railing. "If they only knew." She laughed.

"I never told mine," Georgia added as she admired the sight of Ivy leaning against the railing as the sunset behind her.

"About?" Ivy inquired, her face illuminated with shades of red.

"Us," Georgia clarified. "They know about me."

"Same here." Ivy sighed with relief. "My parents are great now but when I finally came out they freaked. I could never tell them about you and me."

"It took Mom and Dad awhile to get over my sexuality as well," Georgia explained. "But somehow I don’t think they would want to know why you and I kept going to bed early that summer."

Ivy laughed lightly as Georgia looked at her questioningly. "Sorry. It’s just that when I was coming down Route Six and saw that the drive-in was still there, I nearly had a coronary. And now our moms are trying to fix us up; it’s a little funny. "

"I see what you mean," Georgia conceded. "You know, every time I drive down here I’m glad to see that the drive-in is still around. It’s a nice memory."

"Uhm . . . Georgia . . . ," Ivy began. She stopped suddenly and began chewing on her bottom lip.

"Are you all right?" Georgia asked nervously. "I haven’t offended you, have I? I wasn’t hitting on you."

"And why not?" Ivy teased her with a scoff. "Relax. I’m teasing. It’s a little strange. I mean I haven’t been on Cape Cod for twenty years, and I’m sharing a room with my old flame. We’re both single and our moms are trying to hook us up."

"Hey, let’s just enjoy the trip. Who knows, maybe I’ll think you’re the same annoying brat you always were," Georgia reasoned merrily.

"Flatterer," Ivy quipped.

PART FOUR - STILL THE PRESENT

Georgia did relax into her vacation. She loved spending time with her family and going to the beach with the kids. It was funny how she now loved and looked forward to the same activities that she used to avoid doing when she was a kid. She was regretting when she would have to leave; years ago she couldn’t wait to go back home. The added bonus was that she and Ivy were getting along very well - perhaps a little too well.

Georgia’s body and her heart were falling for the blonde all over again. Ivy seemed to feel the same way. Yet there seemed to be something troubling the blonde. Every time they seemed to get closer, Ivy would get a pensive look on her face and pull away. There were only a few days left until both women would be leaving.

It was a cool night and everyone was sitting around, playing a board game. That is, everyone except for Ivy and herself. She stepped out on the deck and found Ivy looking at the stars. Georgia had decided that tonight would be the night to find out what was going on in that pretty blonde head. "Nice night out," Georgia offered lightly.

"Hmm," Ivy sighed happily as she turned towards Georgia.

"Want to go for a walk?" Georgia suggested, her voice remaining casual while her heart beat furiously in her chest. "We could take the old path down towards that old park."

"Sounds nice," Ivy agreed in a soft gentle voice.

They walked in silence as the cool night air caressed them. "Ivy?" Georgia began slowly. "I know that you said that you’ve forgiven me, but I get the feeling that there’s something else going on."

Ivy sighed heavily as she stopped and turned towards Georgia. The brunette’s stomach clenched as she looked at her lover bathed in the moonlight. "There is," Ivy said nervously. "I’m attracted to you."

"And?" Georgia said brightly as she stepped closer to the blonde. She could smell the faint scent of the smaller woman’s shampoo. "Are you still angry or don’t you trust me after what happened? I’m not the same kid that I was."

"I know," Ivy said with a shy smile. "There’s just something I never told you."

Georgia moved a little closer so that their bodies were almost touching. She waited for Ivy to continue. She feared that perhaps Ivy didn’t trust her. Or maybe there was someone waiting back home for Ivy this time. A million fears raced through her mind as she waited for Ivy to speak.

"Georgia," Ivy continued after what seemed like an eternity. "That night it was . . . How do I say this?" the blonde mumbled absently.

Georgia continued waiting as her heart pounded loudly in her chest. "It was my first time," Ivy finally blurted out.

"What?" Georgia said a little too loudly as Ivy buried her face in her hands.

"Quiet, please," she teased the stunned brunette.

"You . . . you . . . were a virgin?" Georgia finally stammered out.

"Ssh," Ivy hushed her as she swatted her arm playfully. "Yes. Okay, that’s what I never told you." Georgia stood there gaping at her. "Georgia, are you all right?" Ivy inquired with concern. Georgia couldn’t respond; her mind was spinning.

"But you were so good at it," Georgia finally said in disbelief.

"Thank you," Ivy responded in confusion.

"Sorry," Georgia shook her head in order to clear her thoughts.

"Georgia, I had a crush on you since the first time we met," Ivy explained.

"But I made you cry," Georgia said reflectively.

"All right, maybe not the first time we met." Ivy laughed. "That’s probably why I followed you around like a lost puppy. By the time I understood my feelings, my body had changed and you finally noticed me. I was crazy about you."

"I hurt you," Georgia sobbed. "I’m a bad person."

"Georgia, it was twenty years ago." Ivy still seemed to be amused by Georgia’s discomfort.

"I took your innocence and then dropped you," Georgia said, appalled at her past actions.

"Stop! Please, before you depress the both of us." Ivy laughed. "Georgia, first of all, you didn’t know. Secondly, I basically threw myself at you. Third - yes, you were a jerk for cheating on your girlfriend. But you’ve seemed to have outgrown that flaw."

Georgia couldn’t help but smile as Ivy placed her hands on her hips and drew her closer. "I’m glad you told me," Georgia finally said as she stared deeply into Ivy’s eyes. "I’m very attracted to you and I’m not interested in a fling."

"Neither am I," Ivy confirmed. "And if things work out and you found out later that I’d lied, it could have been a problem."

Georgia chewed on her bottom lip nervously as she thought about how things had ended between them. She had always harbored a strong sense of guilt over breaking up with Ivy the way she did. Now that she knew that she had been Ivy’s first lover, she felt miserable. "I can’t believe I did something so horrible." Georgia suddenly felt overwhelmed by the guilt and started to blurt out one apology after another.

"Georgia." Ivy silenced her by placing two fingers against the brunette’s full lips. Georgia stared at her blankly. "Shut up and kiss me," she commanded in a breathy tone.

Georgia was helpless to do anything but comply with Ivy’s wishes. Their lips met urgently as the passion quickly overwhelmed them. Their lips parted as their tongues met and began a passionate duel for control. Georgia ran her hands up and down Ivy’s body as the blonde’s breasts pressed against her. Instinctively Georgia’s thigh slipped between Ivy’s legs. She moaned into the blonde’s mouth as Ivy’s hands grasped her backside.

Before she realized what was happening, Georgia felt her body being guided up against a tree. "Wait," she gasped as they emerged for air. "Here?" she panted questioningly. Suddenly she realized that their options were limited. The idea of going back to the house with the entire family there lacked the appeal that it had when she was a teenager. Ivy didn’t respond; verbally instead the blonde grasped Georgia’s hips firmly and began to suckle one of the brunette’s nipples through the thin cotton material of her T-shirt.

She wrapped her fingers through Ivy’s short blonde hair and pressed her lover closer. A jolt ran through her body and her clit throbbed with desire. She whimpered as Ivy continued to tease her nipple eagerly. Suddenly all apprehension about making love in the woods with people passing by wasn’t a concern. She needed to touch and be touched by this woman.

Georgia ran her hands along Ivy’s firm body and then slipped one hand between them. As Ivy started to run her own hands up under Georgia’s shirt, the brunette undid the woman’s pants. Ivy skillfully unhooked Georgia’s bra and cupped her breasts. The brunette moaned as the palms of Ivy’s hands brushed against her aching nipples. She lowered Ivy’s pants and underwear down the blonde’s hips and ran her hands along her naked backside.

As Georgia cupped and massaged the firm flesh beneath her fingers, her lover suckled the pulse point on her neck. Georgia thrust her body against her lover’s as Ivy pinched and teased her nipples, rolling them between her nimble fingers. The feeling was driving her insane with desire as one of her hands snaked between their pulsating forms once again. She dipped her fingers into Ivy’s wetness. She moaned at the abundance of desire coating her fingers. She pressed two fingers against the opening of Ivy’s center as her thumb grazed the blonde’s throbbing clit.

Ivy swayed into her touch as she buried her face in Georgia’s chest. The brunette entered her lover and she felt the walls grip her fingers as if she had come home. The only thing that mattered at the moment was making love to this beautiful woman. Georgia plunged in and out of her lover as she teased the blonde’s clit with her thumb. Ivy was gasping as her hips thrust in rhythm with Georgia’s hand. Her features were flushed as she began to undo Georgia’s pants. The blonde pulled down the offending material quickly, exposing Georgia’s wetness to the cool night air.

Georgia’s head fell back, thumping against the bark of the tree as her lover entered her. Urgently they plunged in and out of one another as their bodies melted together. Georgia moaned as she gyrated against her lover’s touch. They trembled as they filled each other deeply while their passion flowed. Ivy began to nibble on Georgia’s lower lip. Soon they were locked in a fiery kiss as they continued to grind against each other.

They climaxed in unison, their screams of ecstasy devoured by frantic mouths. Their hands stilled as they clung to each other. As they allowed the aftershocks of passion to filter through their bodies, their hearts continued to race. Slowly their hands slipped out of the warmth of each other’s passion. Still clinging to each other, their breathing began to slow. "God, I hope no one is awake when we get back," Ivy murmured as she kissed Georgia’s neck slowly. The brunette could only whimper in response.

Finally they adjusted their clothing and began to walk back to the cottage. Walking silently, hand in hand, they enjoyed the feeling of just being near one another. "So when we get back to civilization, do you want to go to dinner or something?" Ivy finally inquired shyly.

"Yes," Georgia accepted with a bright smile. "I would really like to spend more time with you and get to know you again."

"I’d like that," Ivy responded with a smile of her own. "And tonight I would really like to get know that fabulous body of yours again," she added as she gave Georgia’s hand a gentle squeeze.

Georgia squeezed Ivy’s smaller hand in return as her smile grew broader, thinking about the night ahead and the possibility of a future with this energetic young woman.

 

THE END

Send comments to yomavis@email.com

for updates, previews & The Wednesday Afernoon Series join my egroup,

yomavis-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

 


Return to The Bard's Corner