LET IT RAIN

(Part Two Of Dashing Thru The Snow)

By Mavis Applewater

September 2001

Disclaimers: These Characters are mine and mine alone. Do not reproduce this material without the author's permission.

Sex/Violence/Roadtrips: Yes, No, Yes. Is there sex? Of course, and it's between two consenting adult women. Yup, it's true. Now if for some reason this is not something you’re interested in reading, then what in the heck are you doing here? If for some reason it is illegal for you to view this material for any reason, you have my sympathies but you must go now. No twinkies were harmed during the production of this material. In fact no twinkies were used in the production of this material.

Okay, thanks to the members of Finding Mavis who voted for this story. I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you to my beta reader Joanne

As Always For Heather

 

PART ONE

"Rats!" It sounded so good I said it again. "Rats!" That's not what I really wanted to say at the moment but since I'm talking to the boss, I’ll wait until I'm outside to voice the string of obscenities that are screaming to get out. Now, my boss isn't a bad guy but sometimes he can come up with some really boneheaded ideas.

"But why?" I protested.

"Because it's the assignment you pulled," Thorton Seibert explained as he peered over his bifocals at me. I swear there are times when I'm talking to him that I feel like a teenager being scolded by my Dad. "Come on, Jess. You're acting like you're being punished instead of being sent out on a fluff piece."

"Crap, Thorton," I began to protest again. "You make it sound like I'm going on vacation."

"I don't get you, Jess. This is a cushy assignment," Thorton pointed out. "It's just three days of camping with a colleague. It should be fun."

"Yeah, that's what those idiot kids from The Blair Witch Project thought and look what happened to them," I declared. Thorton simply rolled his eyes at me and walked away talking to himself.

Now, you must be asking yourself just what the hell is wrong with me? I'll explain this as simply as I can. You see. I hate these fluff pieces. Granted I'm only going there to film the stinking thing. It wasn't the assignment so much as it was the colleague I was being sent with. Kellie was kinda sorta my ex-girlfriend.

Kellie and I, we were . . . well . . . the thing is we were dating when we both started working at WBDH . The truth is, I was really falling for the blonde reporter. I thought things were going well. That was my big mistake. Everything was fine except we had to keep things quiet since Kellie is an on-air personality. I'm just a lowly camerawoman so nobody cares if I'm having relations with a billy goat as long as I get the shot.

I respected her choice even though it began to wear on me as time went on. Then, quite unexpectedly, we found ourselves back at my place. I must admit that the one area we never had a problem was in the bedroom. But then I said it. You know the big it. Honestly, no one wants to be the person to say those three little words first. It was in the heat of the moment and it just slipped out. And she . . . well . . . she said nothing.

She just pulled away and left me hanging, feeling like a total weenie. After that, things changed. The funny thing is we never talked about it. We just stopped seeing each other. It's been a little uncomfortable at times, but things got better when she finally got her shot as an anchor. I'm proud of her because she really earned it. It's not prime time or anything but it's a start.

Now her sitting at the desk meant that she was pulled off field assignments and that meant we no longer worked directly together. That really helped in keeping things cordial between us. At times I do miss the friendship we once shared. The problem with the new assignment is that I'm not looking forward to spending three days in the woods with her even though we’re not hostile towards one another. Call me crazy but it's just not my idea of a good time.

 

 

PART TWO

 

Kellie looked up from her desk as I approached. Sometimes I swear she can sense me before she sees me. She smiles shyly at me. ‘God, I still love that smile.’ I parked my six-foot frame onto her desk, knowing that it really bugged her when I did it.

"Hey," I greeted her. She gave me that knowing smirk as she glared at my butt taking up space on her desk.

"Hey yourself." She sighed, resigned to the fact that my ass wasn't moving.

"So we get to go play in the woods?" I teased.

"It sounds like fun," she beamed.

"Fun?" I groaned. "Have you lost your mind?"

"No." She laughed. "I'm really looking forward to it."

"What?" I sneered. "Three days in the middle of nowhere with bugs and a bunch of kooks. Not to mention it's suppose to rain . . ."

"Geez, Jess." She laughed. "Don't hold back."

"Why are you so happy about being pulled out of the anchor chair?" I asked in confusion.

"Honestly? I miss being out in the field," she confessed. "Look, if you don't want to go or if you're uncomfortable with everything . . . I can request someone else. It's just that we always worked well together . . ."

"Wait," I interrupted her, finally grasping what she was saying. "You requested me?"

"Yes," she admitted shyly. "Jess, I don't want you to be uncomfortable," she added quietly, her hand gently caressing my thigh. Her innocent gesture had me feeling all warm and fuzzy. My heart accepted that whatever we shared together had ended but sometimes my libido forgot. This was one of those moments. There have been times when I would have been more than willing to accept a good old-fashioned booty call.

‘Oh Hell. It’s just three days.’ "Kellie, I don't have a problem," I reassured her and the truth is I believed it. "After all, I was the one who broke up with you."

"Good, but I was the one who broke up with you," Kellie corrected me.

"Ha!" I scoffed at the notion. "So what are we looking for in the woods? The boogie man?"

"Something like that." Kellie chuckled. "Seriously, it's just a campground run by an elderly couple. They've been running this place for thirty five years and now some big corporation is trying to push them out."

"Oh." I was surprised. I hadn't expected that. "The basic tug at the heart strings and see if we can drum up some support for these nice folks."

"Yup, that or shame the corporate guys into coughing up a decent settlement instead of just shoving them out," Kellie added with a slight sneer. I got the feeling that once Kellie finished with this little story those corporate yo-yos didn't stand a chance. "We'll leave after the broadcast tonight. If that's okay with you?"

"Okay, I'll drive," I offered.

"No way," Kellie protested.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because every time we've had to travel together, you drive and something bad happens." Kellie explained.

I simply stared at in her in disbelief. "What are you talking about?" I demanded. You know, there are times when I should think before I speak. These little debates with Kellie topped the list of those times. Her green eyes sparkled as an evil grin emerged on her lips.

"Let me think. Oh, there was the flat tire incident, the fender bender, and, oh, let's not forget about that little escapade with the skunk."

I was about to concede the point when a tiny evil little thought popped into my head. "Not all of our trips ended badly," I offered as I intentionally lowered my voice, knowing the effect it would have on her. I leaned forward just enough to allow my long hair to brush against her forearm. "I seem to recall a certain snow storm, a deck of cards, and a box of Twinkies." I was just teasing and I really enjoyed the bright shade of red her face turned.

"Brat," Kellie groaned. "Okay, you can drive, you big control freak."

"If you insist." Having said that I finally got off her desk and went on my merry way. I was about halfway to the editing bay when I realized that I had just agreed to go camping with Kellie. Now how did that happen?

I found myself sitting alone in the editing bay. It was a good place to think when nothing was going on. My mind wandered quickly back to a time in Boston just after Kellie and I had started dating. I had just finished working with a reporter and the editor on a piece. I couldn’t recall what it was about. What I did remember was that I ended up sitting alone after we finished. I heard someone enter the darkened room. I knew who it was before she started rubbing my shoulders. "Long day," was all she said. I simply melted into her touch.

Kellie rubbed my tired shoulders. She knew just the spot between my shoulder blades that was always sore from lugging around that heavy equipment. She moved around and straddled my lap. I felt the chair I was sitting in tip slightly. Her lips brushed against my own. "The door?" I murmured as she tried to deepen the kiss.

"It's locked," she reassured me as she unbuttoned my blouse.

My nipples instantly hardened in response as she planted feathery kisses along my jaw and down my neck. I recalled how ragged my breathing became as my blouse was opened and her hands came to rest on my breasts. My back arched in response. My bra was pulled up; my breasts ached from her touch and the coolness of the room.

I remember groaning as her mouth captured one of my breasts. My fingers ran through her golden locks as I pulled her closer. God, how that woman could taste me. It was amazing the way she would suckle my breasts. Just when I was certain that I would explode from her teasing my nipple with her teeth and tongue, she would cease her actions and treat my other breast to the same affection.

Once again I found myself teetering on the edge as she diverted her attention to another part of my body. My mind was reeling as she tasted her way down my abdomen. I never knew just when she removed herself from my lap. I only realized that she was kneeling before me when I felt my pants being lowered to my ankles.

Her body snuggled between my thighs and my legs wrapped around her shoulders as she lowered her mouth to my throbbing center. Kellie's mouth feasted upon me until I screamed out her name. Afterwards we found ourselves giggling at how loud I was, thankful that no one had heard us.

I often found myself wondering just what went wrong with us? I knew what I felt and somehow I thought that she felt it too. We were happy back in Boston and when we first moved to Baltimore together. At least I thought we were. I also thought we were being smart by taking things slowly and not moving in together. Of course we couldn't anyway since Kellie wouldn't be able to explain that to the busybodies at the station.

I was happy to see her in a new environment where she could shed her Ice Princess image. I thought perhaps in some way I had been helpful with that transformation. Before we left Boston I found myself coming to her defense constantly when the nasty comments would fly around. I hated that I couldn't just say ‘Look, she's my girlfriend so back off.’ I guess we weren't as happy as I had led myself to believe that we were. I just knew how it felt to hold her in my arms.

PART THREE

After the five o'clock broadcast I packed up my truck. Then Kellie repacked it since apparently I did it wrong. Sometimes it was just like we were still together as a couple. The ride up was a little uncomfortable for me anyway. She looked absolutely adorable in her hiking boots, black flannel shirt and faded blue jeans. I found it difficult to concentrate on my driving.

Camp Wannamucka was about what you would expect. June and Harv were a nice couple; in fact they were sweet. They were one of those couples that finished the other's sentences. They organized good clean fun and took pride in their quaint little campground. Kellie's little fluff piece was certainly going to tug at some heartstrings. Everything was going fine until I realized that we were in fact camping out for the night. No cabin, no hotel, nope, nothing. She was serious. We were spending the night in a tent.

"Are you sure this goes in this way?" I asked Kellie, doubtful that the tent pole was suppose to go where she had instructed me to put it.

"Yeah, kind of," she muttered.

"Kind of?" I questioned her as my fingers started to freeze in the cool night air. "Kellie, tell me you know how to put this tent together."

"I do," she protested in an almost convincing tone. "Are you doubting me?"

"Yes."

"Fine." She threw up her hands in frustration, dropping the tent. "Why don't you pump up the air mattresses and I'll set up the tent."

"I can do it," I argued, not wanting to seem inept. "Just tell me where to stick this pole."

"Oh, I'll tell you where to stick it alright," she muttered under her breath.

"Excuse me?" I growled as I glared at her.

"Nothing." She chuckled nervously. "The air mattresses and the foot pump are in the truck," she offered quickly as she scurried out of my way.

"It's going to rain," I complained as I headed over to my pickup.

"No, it's not," she shouted back at me.

I decided to hide over at the truck and pump up our beds for the night. I looked up at the clouds in the sky knowing that it was, in fact, going to rain. I chose to ignore the cheerful humming from my annoying little blonde friend as she moved back and forth unloading our gear. By the time I finished pumping up one of the large air mattresses, I had a major cramp in my leg. I limped back over to the other side of the truck to find the tent and the rest of our gear set up. To add insult to injury, she had a fire going in the pit and was sitting there warming herself.

"Problem?" she inquired brightly as I stared at the scene in disbelief.

"No," I answered her in a quiet bewildered tone.

"Where's the other one?" she asked, pointing to mattress I was carrying.

"Almost ready," I lied as she took the mattress from me and began to lug it into the tent.

I limped back over to the truck, muttering a string of curses under my breath as I tried to inflate the second mattress in record time. As I worked furiously trying to inflate that mattress, it took me awhile to realize that no matter how hard I pumped the mattress was no closer to inflation.

"What's up, Jess?" Kellie peeked around the truck, her little round cheeks flushed from the cold.

"I'm not sure," I finally confessed, feeling totally frustrated.

Kellie looked the air mattress over and tried pumping it up herself as I sat on the gate of the truck with a scowl on my face. She looked it over again then began to unhook the pump and fold up the mattress. I looked at her in disbelief.

"It has a leak," she explained as she stored it back in the truck.

"That's not possible," I argued. Now just why I refused to believe what she was telling me, I have no idea.

She laughed lightly. "You'll never change," she said as she showed me the nozzle on the mattress that had a gap next to it. "You can stay here and try to inflate it. I'll give you about another hour before you drop."

"Alright, smart ass," I conceded. "Now what are we going to do?"

"About?"

"Our sleeping arrangements?" I thought it would be obvious.

"We'll share," Kellie offered calmly. "Oh come on, it's a full size mattress. We've certainly shared closer quarters than that. You're not getting all shy on me, are you? If it makes you feel better, we still have separate sleeping bags."

"Sorry." I laughed at the situation.

"I'll go set up our sleeping bags. Why don't you sit by the fire and warm up?" Kellie offered.

I limped over to the fire as Kellie made her way over to the tent. I could feel myself relaxing and enjoying the night air. I was still convinced that it was going to rain. Kellie finally emerged from the tent and sat next to me on the large log where I was seated. We just sat there and enjoyed the quiet together.

"It's getting late." Kellie yawned.

"Yeah," I agreed as I tried to stand. I ended up weaving from the cramp in my leg.

"Jess?" she asked in concern.

"Huh?" I tried to walk, acting like nothing was wrong.

"Are you alright?" Kellie asked as she placed a gentle hand on my shoulder and eased me back down onto the log.

"Just a cramp from the foot pump," I explained as she knelt in front of me. My heart skipped a beat at the familiarity of the sight.

I swallowed a gasp as her hands reached out to begin gently massaging my calf. "Is this it?" she asked as she gently kneaded away the pain.

"Oh, yeah," I finally allowed the moan to escape my lips. "I forgot how talented your hands are."

"Did you now?" she teased with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

"Brat." I swatted her shoulder playfully.

"Better?" she asked. I simply nodded in response as she stood and offered her hand to me. I accepted it and stood with more ease. I felt the warmth of her touch as we walked over to the tent together, our hands still linked.

As we entered the tent Kellie released my hand and I missed her touch. Kellie removed her jacket as I did the same. "Inside or out?" she asked me. I simply shrugged and she crawled over to take the sleeping bag furthest in. I couldn’ t help myself as I watched her snuggle into the nylon bag. I kicked my shoes off and reluctantly crawled into my own sleeping bag.

I lay awake as the scent of her hair invaded my senses. I was far too aware of her closeness. Finally I felt sleep coming, just as Kellie shifted to snuggle up against me. "I'm in hell," I muttered as I clenched my fists, fighting the urge to take her in my arms.

PART FOUR

At some point I finally drifted off. I woke in the morning to find a heavy weight on my chest. I looked down to find a blonde head had maneuvered itts way onto my bosom. I apparently hadn’ t objected since my arms were wrapped around her. I tried freeing myself but I was trapped. Suddenly I found myself greeted by a pair of brillant green eyes. "Morning," she said with a smile.

"Morning," I greeted her in return, absently brushing her bangs out of her face. Kellie leaned forward to brush my lips with her own. The kiss was so quick and then she was up on her way out the tent. I lay there for a moment wondering if it had been real. If it had been real, what did it mean? Did it mean anything at all or was it just a friendly greeting?

Fortunately the rest of the day was spent wandering around the camp and filming. I was distracted by work so everything seemed normal. I felt more at ease. Every once in awhile my mind wandered back to the odd way the day had begun. Later in the day we found ourselves sitting by the fire once again.

"So are you going after the corporation?" I inquired about her story.

"They’re refusing all interviews. But I got some inside stuff proving that they’re trying to push June and Harv out," Kellie explained. "I have proof that some of the city council members are in their pockets."

"You're good at this," I said with a smile.

We found ourselves settling into a comfortable silence, watching the fire and leaning slightly into one another. A part of me was confused. Another part of me decided to just relax and enjoy Kellie's company. I looked at my watch, realizing that we needed to get going. "The sing-along will be starting soon. We should get over there and get the equipment set up," I said, finally breaking the blissful silence we were sharing. Kellie stood and extinquished the fire. I followed her and we loaded the gear into the truck.

I filmed why Kellie worked her charm on the happy families. I must admit she can work magic. We managed to get some good stuff that will really work for the story. As I was packing up the gear, Kellie mingled with the campers.

"Do you need any help with all of that stuff, Honey?" June, the elderly woman who ran the campground with her husband, inquired.

"No, thank you," I responded with a smile. "This is a nice place you and Harv have here."

"Thank you, Sweetie," June answered with a genuine grin. "We’re sure going to miss it."

"Not if Kellie has anything to say about it," I offered.

"She certainly is something," June stated.

"That she is," I agreed as I took a moment to admire the petite blonde who was working the crowd.

"How long have you two been together?" June asked, catching me off guard.

"Well . . . ," I began slowly, certain that she didn't ask what I think she did, " . . . we've worked together for awhile now."

"That's not what I asked." June laughed lightly.

"Oh." It's all I could manage to say.

"Hey, need a hand?" Kellie asked as she started to pick up one of the heavy boxes. "What's going on?" she asked, noticing the look of surprise on my face.

"I was just asking tall, dark and stoic over here how long you two have been together?" June teased.

"We're not," Kellie answered plainly. "We used to date but we split up."

"No?" Now it was June's turn to be surprised. "But you two seem perfect together."

I just stood there looking at the both of them. "Jess, are you alright?" Kellie asked as I continued to stand there like an idiot. "Earth to Jess," Kellie said as she waved her hand in front of my face.

"Huh?" I snapped out of it and shook my head as I grabbed up the rest of our gear.

"I still think you make a cute couple," June added as she waved us off.

I found myself reloading our equipment back into the truck. We didn't speak as we drove back to our campsite. When we got there, I was still trying to process what happened earlier. Kellie started another fire in the pit and I settled back down on the log to simply watch her.

I couldn't help myself; the woman is mesmerizing. The sight of her green eyes and golden hair highlighted by the gentle glow of the firelight set my heart pounding. As she ran her fingers through her hair, my palms started to sweat. ‘ Oh, this is going to be a long night,"’ I thought.

Kellie walked over to the truck to retrieve something as I stared into the fire and warmed my hands. My thoughts were focused on Kellie; the twinkle in her eyes, the curve of her neck, and of course, that adorable backside.

"I have a surprise for you," Kellie said, snapping me out of my dream.

"Twinkies?" I teased.

"No." She laughed as she handed me a long thin stick.

"Thank you," I said in confusion. "But I didn't get you anything."

At that moment, something slapped me in the chest. "Hey," I complained as I looked down to find a bag of Stay Puff marshmallows. "Cool."

"I thought you’d appreciate that, Miss Sweet Tooth," Kellie said with a smile.

"Heh heh." I tore the bag open and popped one of the gooey little buggers into my mouth. As I savored the sugary substance, I placed two marshmallows on my stick and held them over the fire. As I watched them turn a toasty brown color, I got swatted on my arm. "No." I shook my head.

"You’re not going to share?" Kellie scoffed.

"Nope," I said firmly as I held the bag out of her reach.

"Please." She pouted, knowing that I couldn't resist that look.

"Alright." I handed the bag over grudgingly. We sat side-by-side, toasting our marshmallows. I felt the heat rising as our thighs brushed together. "Thank you," I offered.

"You're welcome." Kellie nudged me with her shoulder.

"You know, you kind of surprised me back there with June," I said, hoping to open the conversation.

"I know," Kellie agreed. "I surprised myself. I'm just getting tired of hiding."

"Oh."

"It's cost me too much," Kellie answered firmly as she looked deep into my eyes. I was jolted by the intensity looking back at me. I lost myself in her eyes. "Far too much," Kellie finally uttered in a husky tone.

I swallowed hard, not missing the implications. ‘ Please don't let me be misreading that look in her eyes,’ my mind screamed. "Uhm, what do you mean?" I asked. "I mean, you always seemed to be okay with having to hide because of the job."

"I'm not okay with it." She sighed heavily. "You know, I’ve spent most of my life working to get my ass in the anchor's chair. I'm finally there and you know what? I'm miserable. I hate it. I want to be back in the field. I love doing investigative work. Now I just read what someone else did. Plus I have to be further in the closet than I was before which I didn't think was possible. I've already talked to the GM about going out in the field more. Of course, he thinks I've lost my mind."

"I had no idea that you were going through all of this," I offered as I squeezed her hand gently.

"Jess, I'm sorry about before. It's not that I didn't . . . I was just afraid."

"Kellie, you don't need to explain," I reassured her. "I said what I said and it wasn't said back. I'm a big girl. I'm just too old and too tired to lose a friendship over it."

"I'm glad that we can still be friends," Kellie confessed. "But I know I blew it for no better reason than I panicked. I suck at relationships."

"I've noticed," I agreed. It felt good to be really talking with her again.

"Thanks, pal." She nudged me again.

I pulled my stick out the fire and tasted my now crispy treat. Kellie smiled up at me. "You're getting it all over you," she scolded as she reached up to wipe the sticky goo off my face. For some reason I let her do it. She leaned in closer and I felt my heart beating against my ribs. I leaned down, praying that I wasn't imagining the heat emanating from her body.

Our lips met shyly at first. Her hands were in my hair, pulling me closer. I brushed my tongue against her bottom lip asking for entrance. I pressed closer to her. Our sticks dropped into the fire, our treats long forgotten as Kellie parted her lips. I slowly explored her mouth. My hands roamed under her suede barn jacket, feeling the swell of her breasts.

PART FIVE

Kellie's tongue began to dance with my own as her hands unbuttoned my shirt. As I pulled her up onto my lap, a drop of water hit me. I ignored the intrusion as my hands moved down Kellie's back. They grasped Kellie's firm ass and pulled her closer as another splash of water hit my skin.

A crack of thunder jolted us out of our embrace. We looked up just as the sky opened up and the downpour of rain soaked us.

"I told you it was going to rain," I noted as Kellie jumped up and grabbed me by the hand.

"You always have to be right, don't you?" She wagged an accusing finger at me. "Come on," Kellie insisted as she pulled me over to the tent. I laughed as she yanked me inside. I didn't want to think about the morning; I just wanted to be with her.

I pulled Kellie to me and cupped her face. "You are so beautiful," I told her as I brushed her wet bangs out of her face.

"I can't believe that I let you go," Kellie whispered as she pulled me closer.

"Ssh." I placed my finger against her lips. "Not tonight. For right now, there's just you and me and the rain."

Kellie pulled me even closer and captured my lips with her own as her hands slipped down to my waist. Our kiss quickly deepened as Kellie led me over to our bed for the evening. We broke apart as our need to breathe became overwhelming. I stepped away from her and lit the portable lamp; the sight of her in the dimly lit tent took my breath away. It was the same feeling I had the first time I was with her. She just simply took my breath away. The uncertain future didn't matter; feeling her close to me was the only thing I wanted at that moment.

I knelt down and adjusted our sleeping bags since there was no longer a need to keep them separate. As my fingers fumbled with the zippers on the bags, I watched Kellie watching me. Slowly she removed her clothing as I settled on the air mattress to watch her reveal herself to me.

I don't think I will ever tire of seeing this goddess that stood before me. I pulled back the sleeping bags and allowed her to crawl in and cover herself. I stood to slowly undress while she watched. I heard the rain pelting down on the roof of the tent as I removed the last of my clothing. Green eyes watched my every movement.

I lowered myself as she pulled the sleeping bag off once again to reveal her nakedness to me. I reached out slowly, still not really believing that it was real. My fingers began to trace a delicate path along her shoulders and arms. She shuddered from my touch. "Jess," she said softly.

I leaned in and kissed her; my tongue plunged deep in her mouth as I lowered her onto the air mattress. I moaned as our bodies pressed together. I'd missed so many things about her; her body, her touch, her beauty and her smile. We moved together, her thigh finding its way between my own. Our hands roamed over the other's body in a heated exploration. I tore away from her lips, needing to taste more of her. "Oh Kellie," I whispered hotly in her ear before I moved down to kiss her neck.

Her hands cupped my backside, pulling me closer to her. I trembled as I felt her wetness cover my thigh. We rocked together as my mouth moved further down her neck. "Jess . . . ," Kellie gasped. " . . . please baby . . . make love to me," she pleaded. I pulled away from her slightly to look deep into her eyes. I could see the stark honesty of her request clearly written there.

I brushed her lips gently, accepting her offer as my hands slowly caressed her exposed body. Lowering my head, I gently captured her nipple in my mouth and began to suckle it, teasing it with my teeth and tongue. Her body arched beneath me. Kellie shifted, opening her legs to allow me to settle my longer body between her thighs. Her wetness pressed against my stomach.

I needed to touch her, to feel her, to taste her. I was goaded on by the moans escaping her. I kissed my way down, my tongue dipping into her navel playfully. The taste of her skin intoxicated me as I worked my way down further. I kissed the inside of her thighs and felt her quiver from my touch. I gently parted her lower lips and dipped my tongue into her wetness. As I tasted her, my own excitement grew. I teased her clit with my tongue and suckled it, teasing it as I had teased her nipple earlier. My fingers slid through her wetness as I heard her call my name.

I entered her slowly at first as I continued to taste her. I held her as her body rocked; my fingers plunging in and out of her. Her thighs trembled as her back arched. Kellie was so close to coming that I couldn't hold back. I needed to feel her explode. I increased the rhythm of my tongue and fingers, pushing her closer to the edge. Finally she screamed out, gasping for air as I continued to pleasure her.

She crossed over the edge quicker the second time as I continued to taste all of her. "Wait," Kellie gasped, finally pushing away from me. I looked up at her, smiling as she pulled me towards her. She kissed me deeply as her hands caressed my breasts. Our bodies merged, seeming to melt together. Her hands blazed a trail down my backside. I gasped as she cupped it, pulling me into her.

Our hips ground wildly together in a passionate rhythm. "Jess . . . ," she whispered in my ear as she guided me onto my back. She continued to kiss me on my lips and my neck as her hands touched every inch of my body. Her thigh gently opened my legs and her hand found it's way to my damp center. I shivered as her fingers teased me.

Kellie paused for a moment and look deep into my eyes. "I love you," she said nervously. "I really do. I always have."

I pulled her closer to me as I kissed her gently. "I love you too," I confessed as I ran my hands down her strong back.

She teased me once again as she slowly entered me with two fingers. Her movements were gentle as we looked deep into one another's eyes. Her fingers plunged in and out of me as her thumb circled my throbbing clit. My body rose as I clutched her back and I screamed out her name.

Kellie and I collapsed together and snuggled up, our bodies covered in a sheen of sweat. We held one another tightly.

"You know, it will probably rain all day tomorrow," I commented as Kellie looked up at me quizzically. "If it does, we'll be stuck in this tent all day."

"Let it rain," Kellie said boldly as she kissed me.

I smiled as we held each other; we drifted off to sleep, finally back in each other's arms.

THE END

 

send comments to yomavis@email.com

for updates, previews and the wednesday afternoon pwp series, join Finding Mavis at yomavis-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Return to The Bard's Corner