STARTING OVER

By Mavis Applewater

October 2002

Disclaimers: Yes, I know who they look like, and trust me, it isn’t them. This story and its characters are the sole possession of the author and may not be reproduced, posted, or sold without the author’s permission. So there! If for any reason, real or imagined, you are offended by graphic descriptions of consenting adult women in sexual relationships, then do not read this story or anything else I have ever written. If for any reason it is illegal for you to read this story, then I’m begging you to stay away until it is no longer a crime for you to view my work. Is it wrong of me to miss the days when you could flip people off in traffic without worrying that they might hurt you? Or is it just because I’m from Boston?

A very special thank you goes out to my beta reader Joanne.

As always, this is for Heather

 

Randy sat at the bar with a confident look on her face. She didn’t really feel as calm and collected as she appeared to be, but in her heart she knew that she needed to do this. Amy was gone and the tall brunette needed to prove that she was still attractive. Randy looked around the small women’s bar looking for the right woman to help mend her broken heart. She could feel the phallus that she had strapped on brushing against her as she shifted on her barstool.

None of the women present really appealed to the brunette. Randy grimaced slightly, wondering if she was wasting her time. Maybe she should just go home and enjoy the new toy hidden beneath her faded Levis by herself. "I can do this," she reassured herself. She felt more than a little silly sitting in a crowded bar knowing that she was packing and looking for a one nightstand. The last time she’d had a date was over four years ago. Now she was cruising a sea of women like some twenty-year-old kid.

Yet here she was nursing a Sex on the Beach after spending the last few weeks doing nothing but going to work and then returning exhausted to an empty apartment. She couldn’t eat. She couldn’t sleep. She was miserable and felt worthless. It hadn’t helped that Amy had used every bad cliché in the book when she’d ended their relationship. When Amy threw in the old ‘it’s not you, it’s me,’ Randy almost threw a fit.

Now Randy was determined to get on with her life. A meaningful relationship was something she would seek at a later date; tonight she needed to feel alive again. She needed to prove that she was still attractive and that her relationship with Amy had been a mistake.

Randy’s crystal blue eyes were drawn to the pool table in the corner. There was a group of women laughing there and one of them made Randy’s broken heart skip a beat. She was a petite blonde with an amazing body. Thankfully the short black mini-skirt accented by a cropped black baby doll T-shirt clinging to her ample breasts gave Randy and every other woman in the bar a clear view of her attributes. Randy couldn’t stop staring at the attractive woman as a pair of emerald eyes met her own.

The blonde’s eyes twinkled in response to Randy’s smoky gaze and she flashed an inviting smile at the suddenly nervous brunette. Randy inhaled deeply and tried to collect her thoughts as she spied the small woman heading towards the bar. In an effort to regain her cool façade, she adjusted the phallus and donned a bored expression. The blonde ordered a round of drinks from the bartender as Randy’s eyes drifted down the small woman’s body.

The blonde’s legs and well-toned abs captivated Randy as the small stranger collected her large drink order. Randy tossed some money towards the bartender in an attempt to pay for the blonde’s drinks. "No thanks," the blonde quipped with a confident smile as she pushed Randy’s money back towards her and paid for the drinks herself.

Randy sighed deeply as her lips curled in understanding; the only woman she’d found attractive that evening had just shot her down. "I know that look," the blonde said softly as she collected her drinks.

"Do you?" Randy quipped as she wondered if she looked as pathetic as she felt.

"Yes," the blonde stranger asserted confidently before she calmly turned away.

Randy allowed the scowl she was sporting to grow as she stared at her lukewarm cocktail. She wondered if she should just tuck her tail between her legs and go home. She started to stand so she could make a quick exit and go home when a warm hand came to rest on her shoulder, halting her movement. "Giving up so easily?" a hot breath whispered in her ear. The feel of the blonde’s breath against her skin made her stomach clench. Randy was confused as the same woman who had just brushed her off slid in next to her at the bar.

Randy simply stared at the attractive woman leaning against the bar. "I think you should stay and do what you came here to do," the blonde informed her as Randy’s brow crinkled in confusion. "After all you did come prepared," the blonde emphasized as she ran her hand up along Randy’s thigh and cupped the phallus hidden beneath her jeans. Randy squeaked in surprise as she felt the strap-on device press against her clit. "Feels nice," the blonde added in a breathy tone as she continued to press against the dildo.

Randy swallowed hard; the blonde continued to caress her as she waved for the bartender. Randy’s head was spinning as the surreal situation continued to play out. "Two woo-woo shots," the blonde ordered quickly before returning her gaze to a very confused Randy. "This is what you came here for, isn’t it?" the blonde teased her. "You want to prove that she’s a fool and you’re better off without her. And that she’ll end up regretting letting you go?"

Randy’s jaw dropped as the blonde continued to caress her. She tried to speak but the feel of the phallus and the blonde’s smoldering gaze made it impossible to get the words out. "I told you that I know that look," the blonde answered her unspoken question. "You just got dumped and now you’re looking for someone to make you feel like you’re still worth something. But you’re only looking for one night," the blonde continued. She paid the bartender for the drinks while her hand remained between Randy’s now trembling thighs.

"Here," the blonde said with a smile as she slid a shot glass over to the still stunned Randy.

Randy’s heart was racing as she accepted the drink and raised it as the blonde raised her own. "Here’s to moving on and finding someone who deserves you. Because whoever she is, she is a fool for letting a beautiful woman like you go." Randy clinked her glass against the blonde’s before drinking the shot. Randy’s desire grew as the blonde kept caressing her. She opened her mouth to speak but the blonde halted her words by pressing her fingers against Randy’s quivering lips. "Don’t," the blonde hushed her. "I don’t want to hear about her. For tonight the only thing I’m interested in is this," she explained in a sultry tone as she pressed the phallus harder against Randy’s throbbing clit.

Randy moaned as she kissed the blonde’s fingertips. Her lips tingled as the blonde’s fingers left her mouth. "I feel like I just won the lottery," Randy said to the beautiful woman who had just offered her everything she wanted for the evening.

"Well then, isn’t about time you collected your winnings?" the blonde purred as she captured Randy’s lips in a lingering kiss.

Randy’s hips swayed as the blonde continued to rub her hand against her center while Randy explored the warmth of her mouth with her tongue. Randy parted her thighs as the mystery woman’s caresses grew more demanding. She turned slightly as the blonde nestled her body between her thighs and their tongues engaged in a sensual duel.

Randy’s back was pressed up against the bar as the blonde began to undo her jeans. She was gasping for air as the kiss came to a reluctant end and her lover slipped her hand into her jeans. "I want to feel it," the blonde panted hotly in her ear. Randy ran her hands up under the blonde’s leather skirt and cupped her firm backside. The blonde stroked her phallus while she began to nibble on Randy’s earlobe.

The brunette responded by slipping her fingers under her lover’s panties. Randy’s fingertips tingled from the feel of the blonde’s flesh. Her lover moaned into her ear before dipping her tongue inside. The blonde was pressing her center against the phallus as she cupped one of Randy’s breasts. The sound of the bartender clearing her throat behind them alerted Randy that she was about to ravish this beautiful stranger right there at the bar. Randy looked down into the blonde’s smoky green eyes as the other woman continued to grind herself into the brunette’s phallus. "I need you now," the blonde pleaded as they both looked around for someplace more suitable to continue their exploration.

Randy smiled as she noticed that the door to the outside deck was open. With the cooler weather approaching this time of year, the deck would be dimly lit and only used by women seeking privacy. Randy slipped her hands out from the blonde’s skirt. Her soon-to-be-lover pulled her skirt back down as Randy pulled her zipper back up, careful not to catch her new toy.

Randy took her lover by the hand and led her across the room. As they stepped out onto the deck, Randy prayed that this wasn’t a dream or some kind of cruel joke. Her prayers were answered as the blonde pushed her up against the outside wall. In the darkness she could still see her mystery woman’s long blonde hair and fiery green eyes. The blonde quickly lowered the zipper of Randy’s jeans and began to tug them down the brunette’s hips.

The blonde began to stroke the phallus urgently as her lips drifted down Randy’s neck. Randy’s desire was painting the inside of her thighs as the blonde’s mouth drifted lower. "Do you want me?" the blonde whispered against her skin.

"Yes," Randy growled in response as she once again slipped her hands up and under the leather skirt. This time she felt her way to the elastic waistband of the blonde’s panties and quickly lowered them as far as she could reach. Randy then cupped the woman’s backside, enjoying the feel of her cool skin reacting to her touch.

"You are so beautiful," the blonde whispered as she pressed her center against the phallus while her hands moved up Randy’s body and began to pull her white cotton T-shirt up. Randy trembled from the feel of the night air and the blonde’s wetness brushing against her skin. "I want you to fuck me," the blonde confessed boldly; Randy felt the heat rise inside her.

She clasped the mystery woman’s hips and drew her closer as the blonde unclasped Randy’s bra. Randy’s breathing caught as the blonde ground her body against Randy’s. "Not yet," the blonde whimpered. "First I want to make you wetter than you’ve ever been in your entire life," the blonde panted in a needy tone.

‘I already am,’ Randy’s mind screamed as the blonde’s tongue circled her nipple. She clasped her lover’s hips tighter as her nipple became erect. Randy was certain that she must be dreaming; a beautiful blonde stranger was offering her wild sex out on the deck behind the club. Out of the corner of her eye, she spied another couple pleasuring one another in the darkness. After years of enduring the stagnation of her so-called marriage and Amy’s mind games, she was losing herself in the raw passion her mystery woman was offering her.

"They’re watching us," her mystery lover murmured against her breast. Randy knew that she was talking about the other two women cloaked in the shadows.

"I know," Randy moaned in response. Randy’s hips jerked in response as her lover tugged on her nipple with her teeth. Another jolt reached her aching clit as her lover began to pinch and tease her other nipple with her fingers. Randy’s desire grew as she watched the other couple’s groping increase as they watched them.

The blonde’s hips were grinding harder into her body as she suckled Randy’s nipple eagerly. Randy’s knees began to tremble as her hands moved up under the tiny black shirt that was clinging to the blonde’s body. "I need to feel you," Randy moaned as she unclasped the smaller woman’s bra. "I want to take you," Randy added with a feral growl as her hand felt its way around and cupped the blonde’s breasts.

"I’m yours," the blonde promised, her breath warming Randy’s skin as she spoke. The blonde leaned her body back slightly and once again began to stroke Randy’s phallus. "I want you to take me right here," she emphasized each word as she stroked the phallus harder. "Then I want you to take me back to my place and I will do anything you want."

Randy was certain that she’d died and gone to heaven as the woman reached between their bodies and dipped two of her fingers into her wetness. "And I do mean anything," the blonde promised as she raised the fingers coated with her wetness to Randy’s lips. "I’m healthy," she added as she offered her fingers to Randy’s trembling lips.

"So am I," Randy reassured her lover before her tongue reached out and swirled around the blonde’s fingertips. Despite Amy’s protests that there wasn’t another woman, Randy hadn’t believed her; she’d been tested for every STD under the sun.

Randy swooned as she licked the blonde’s passion from her fingers; she sucked one into her mouth, savoring the taste of her mystery lover. Her own desire grew as her lover moaned deeply and pressed her center tighter against Randy’s body. The blonde was squirming against her as Randy cleaned her fingers thoroughly running her teeth along her fingertips before releasing them.

"I can taste you?" the blonde panted excitedly as she pressed her mound against the phallus.

"Yes," Randy reassured her before she pulled the woman’s small shirt up over her breasts and brushed her bra up. Then she began to kiss her way down the smaller woman’s neck to the swell of her firm full breasts.

Randy ran her tongue slowly along her lover’s breasts as the blonde continued to tease her clit with the phallus. Her wetness grew as the leather straps of her phallus tightened against her body. She heard cries of passion from the other couple. Apparently she wasn’t the only one turned on by her mystery woman’s boldness. Randy suckled her lover’s nipple in her mouth; the blonde’s body arched in response and her head fell back.

The sight of her lover offering her breast up to her, her long golden hair flowing in the moonlight, made Randy’s body pulsate even harder as she fought against the climax that was already threatening to overtake her. The blonde parted her hips and wrapped her legs around Randy as far as she could given the restraints of their clothing. "Condom?" the blonde gasped as she began to stroke the phallus even harder.

"It’s new and clean," Randy explained quickly before once again lowering her mouth to one of the blonde’s erect rose-colored nipples. She suckled her harder as her lover’s hips thrust against her urgently.

Randy was surprised when the blonde pulled away from her and stumbled backward. The intense gaze the blonde gave her set her body on fire. Randy allowed her body to sink harder against the cool brick wall of the building as the blonde sank to her knees before her.

Randy ran her fingers through her lover’s long silky hair as her jeans were lowered to her ankles. She gasped as the blonde ran a single finger along the inside of her quivering thighs and up along the straps of her phallus. Randy’s crystal blue eyes darkened as she watched her lover collecting her wetness and paint the tip of the phallus.

Randy almost exploded as she watched the blonde’s soft pink tongue snake out and slowly circled the tip of her phallus. "I want you," the blonde murmured as she slowly licked away Randy’s passion from the tip. Randy watched her repeat her actions. She stole glances at the other couple, pleasuring each other as they watched Randy and her mystery lover.

Every fiber of Randy’s being was filled with a needy desire as her lover took the phallus deep in her mouth and began to suckle it. Randy pressed her lover harder into her as she felt the nub on the end of her phallus rub against her throbbing clit. Randy’s hips swayed in response as her lover took her eagerly. The younger woman’s words were echoing in her ears as she watched her avidly suckle her new toy, only stopping to paint it with Randy’s wetness before returning it to the warmth of her mouth.

Unable to control her need any longer, Randy guided her lover away from the phallus. She moaned as she watched the blonde capture the long phallus between her breasts. "Please," the blonde pleaded. Randy simply nodded in response, knowing that her lover’s need for release was as desperate as her own.

"Turn around," Randy instructed her; they both moaned in response.

Randy knelt down on the hard flooring of the deck as her lover turned away from her and supported herself on her hands and knees. She raised the blonde’s skirt up to the blonde’s waist before pulling her panties down her thighs. The aroma of her lover’s desire filled her as the blonde parted her legs. Randy ran her hands along the blonde’s exposed body.

The blonde whimpered and moaned as Randy caressed her backside. The brunette placed a light slap on the white cheeks her lover offered up freely. The blonde cried out in pleasure. "Do you belong to me?" Randy questioned her with a sultry purr as she gently pressed the phallus between her lover’s thighs.

"Yes," the blonde cried out as she thrust her hips against the phallus.

Randy slipped one of her hands against the blonde’s wet mound as she gently rubbed the phallus against her slick folds. Randy fought against the urge to touch her own desire as her lover rocked against the phallus, silently urging Randy to enter her. Randy continued to lubricate the phallus with the blonde’s passion as she teased her clit between two of her fingers.

"Please," the blonde begged as she thrust herself harder against Randy’s touch. "Please, baby," she continued in a needy tone.

Randy removed her hand from the warmth of her lover’s wet mound and clasped one of her shoulders as she gently guided the tip of the phallus to the opening of the blonde’s center. Her lover bucked against her as she pleaded with Randy to take her. The blonde’s thighs parted even further as Randy gently slid the phallus inside of her. She was careful as she entered her, allowing the smaller woman to become comfortable with the feel of the toy inside of her.

"Take me," the blonde demanded as she tried to ride against the phallus. "Fuck me, baby," the blonde pleaded as Randy smiled and clutched her shoulder tighter. Normally Randy hated that word unless she was actually doing it and then it drove her insane with desire. She answered her lover’s pleas and thrust her hips against the smaller woman, filling her completely.

They became lost in a haze of lust as they rocked against one another in a wild rhythm. With one hand still clutching the smaller woman’s shoulder and the other planted firmly on the blonde’s hip, Randy plunged in and out of her lover with a desperate need. Randy’s body quivered as the blonde matched her movements. "Come for me," Randy demanded. She was nearing the edge as their bodies rocked against one another in a frenzy.

Randy’s body was quivering as she rode her lover harder and the blonde cried out in ecstasy. She could see her lover’s hands trying to clutch the floor as her body exploded and Randy took her harder. She continued to plunge in and out of her lover until the waves of ecstasy consumed her and she exploded against the smaller woman.

They collapsed onto the floor; they continued to sway against each other as another climax consumed them. Panting heavily they finally stopped and Randy covered her lover’s body with her own as the last waves of pleasure filtered through them. Fearing that she was crushing her lover, Randy finally lifted her body and gently removed the phallus from the warmth of the blonde’s center.

Randy brushed the blonde’s hair back from her sweaty brow as she leaned back. Her lover curled up in her arms and began kissing her neck. The tender caresses of the blonde’s mouth refueled Randy’s desire. Unexplainably her body, which had been completely sated moments before, was once again pulsating.

Randy pulled the smaller woman up onto her lap. The blonde’s head fell back as she straddled Randy’s body and the brunette began to pinch and tease her nipples. Randy paused for a moment when she saw something hauntingly familiar in the smaller woman’s emerald eyes. ‘Of course you know and understand the look in my eyes. You possess the same look,’ she suddenly realized. Knowing that her lover’s needs truly mirrored her own, Randy more than ever wanted to pleasure the beautiful woman whose body was melting into hers.

 

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" Randy asked in a sultry tone as her lover returned her lustful gaze with a shy smile. Randy reclaimed the blonde’s lips fiercely and began to explore the soft wanting they offered as she continued caressing the smaller woman’s breasts. Randy’s tongue wrapped around her lover’s as she glided her hands down along the blonde’s overheated body. Clasping her lover’s hips Randy pulled the blonde closer to her. She griped the phallus with one hand as she gently grasped her hip with the other. Her lover’s hips thrust forward in a demanding motion.

Randy responded urgently as she entered her lover with a powerful thrust. Her lover tore her lips away from Randy’s as she cried out. "Yes!" the smaller woman pleaded as she rocked her hips against Randy’s touch. The brunette’s hands clasped her lover’s thrusting hips. She guided her lover’s body as her mouth began a sweet exploration down the blonde’s neck to the swell of her breasts.

As her lover thrust urgently against her Randy captured one of her nipples in her mouth. She continued to urge the woman’s hips to ride her body harder. She could feel the blonde’s wetness brushing against her skin as she suckled her urgently. Her lover’s blunt nails dug into Randy’s broad shoulders, as the blonde seemed lost in a wild frenzy.

The blonde’s body exploded as she climaxed against the tall brunette. Randy captured the smaller woman in her arms and held her close to her body as she trembled in her embrace. Randy was startled at how right it felt to hold this stranger. As her lover’s breathing calmed Randy heard the sounds of approaching footsteps. Carefully they gathered themselves. Both women swayed as they stood. Randy watched her lover as they both quickly adjusted their clothing. There was no mistaking the fire in the small blonde’s eyes.

"Do you have a car?" Randy asked quietly as she brushed a lock of hair off the blonde’s brow.

"No. I came with some friends," the blonde explained as she caressed Randy’s hip.

"Will they be worried?" Randy inquired as she leaned into the smaller woman’s touch.

"No," the blonde responded flatly, confirming Randy’s suspicion that she wasn’t the only one who was nursing a broken heart.

"My car’s in the lot if you still want me to take you home," Randy offered, leaving the decision entirely in her mystery lover’s hands.

"Let’s go," the blonde said firmly as she took Randy by the hand and led her back into the small bar.

They didn’t stop as the blonde made a determined path to the front door. The cool night air enveloped Randy’s overheated body as they stepped out into the parking lot. Randy gave her lover’s hand a quick squeeze before she led her over to her car. She quickly kissed her on the cheek before opening the passenger side door for her and helping her into the SUV. With a bounce in her step the tall brunette quickly made her way over to the driver’s side and poured her body inside.

Her hands shook slightly as she put the key in the ignition. A fleeting panicked thought clouded her mind, as she was just about to start the car. She turned to her lover and found herself lost once again in a smoky emerald gaze. All of her fears quickly faded as she pulled the small woman towards her and lost herself in a lingering kiss.

Randy and her lover were gasping for air when the kiss ended. She started the car and they put on their seatbelts before Randy put the car in gear. As Randy followed the directions to the blonde’s home they began to caress one another’s thighs. Randy’s body quickly heated from the small blonde’s touch. Unable to resist exploring her lover, she reached over and slipped her free hand back up under the blonde’s leather skirt.

Her lover moaned and parted her thighs as Randy’s hand drifted higher. The wetness that greeted Randy’s touch sent a delightful shiver throughout her entire being. She pressed her fingers against the blonde’s damp underwear and began to tease her clit through the silky material. Randy could barely keep her eyes on the road as her lover undid her seatbelt and raised her skirt up to her waist. Fueled by the blonde’s actions, Randy’s fingers teased her gasping lover harder.

When Randy stopped at a red light her lover quickly closed the gap between them and pulled the brunette’s T-shirt up just high enough to reveal one of her breasts. Randy slipped her fingers into the blonde’s panties as her lover suckled her nipple through the material of her bra. Randy ran her long fingers along the blonde’s slick folds while she tried to keep an eye on the traffic light.

Regrettably the light changed and her lover’s mouth abandoned her breast. Randy maintained her touch in her lover’s wetness. The blonde released a deep moan while Randy dipped deeper inside of her. Soon Randy had captured her lover’s throbbing clit between her fingers. She teased her lover as one hand gripped the steering wheel tightly and her eyes focused on the empty streets.

"Look for a parking space," her lover managed to choke out as her hips swayed against Randy’s touch. Somehow Randy managed to park her car without causing an accident as she continued to pleasure her lover. She quickly threw the car into park and shut off the engine. Then she tore off her seatbelt with one hand while she maintained the steady rhythm with the other. Randy closed the gap between them and practically crawled onto the heaving blonde as she quickly lowered her panties. Her lover growled with desire as Randy entered her.

The blonde was frantically trying to grip anything inside the car as Randy drove her over the edge. Randy gently withdrew her touch from her panting lover. The brunette drank in her lover’s flushed features as she struggled to breath while Randy slow licked the blonde’s nectar from her fingers. "That was insane," the blonde finally managed to squeak out as Randy released a proud throaty chuckle.

"Ready to take me to your place so we can go completely crazy?" Randy suggested in a promising tone.

"Yes," the blonde confirmed as she quickly pulled up her underwear and lowered her skirt.

The race from the car and up to the blonde’s apartment was a blur. They kissed one another deeply as the blonde fumbled with her keys. Once the door was finally open the blonde pulled Randy into the dark apartment and slammed the door shut. Before Randy had a chance to get her bearings, the blonde pushed her up against a wall and began removing Randy’s clothing. Randy gave herself over to her lover’s demanding touch as her clothing went flying off into the darkness.

Randy’s heart was pounding as her lover knelt before her and began to undo the straps of her phallus. Her new toy also went flying off into the darkness. Randy struggled to control her breathing as her lover parted her and then ran her tongue along her sex. "I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel," the blonde offered with a promising husky tone before she ran her flattened tongue against Randy’s clit. Randy cried out as her lover began to feast upon her.

Randy felt more alive than she had in years as the stranger suckled her clit in the warmth of her mouth and entered her with two fingers. Randy’s hips bucked in response and her lover murmured with pleasure while she drank in the brunette’s desire. Each time Randy felt her body was ready to explode, her lover slowed her movements, making the brunette whimper with need. "Oh God, please!" Randy finally cried out as she guided her lover deeper into her wetness.

Her lover gave in to her urgent pleas as her mouth and fingers took Randy harder. Randy’s body rocked against her lover’s touch as the smaller woman plunged in and out of her while she teased Randy’s aching clit with her teeth and her tongue. Randy’s ears were buzzing as her mind filled with crimson images and her body shook. She cried out as her body exploded against the blonde.

Her lover continued to pleasure her as Randy’s body pressed harder against the wall. She rocked her wetness against her lover as her body soared. Quickly she felt her body crash into the abyss. As she fought to remain standing and regain her ability to breathe and think, her lover tenderly ran her tongue along the inside of her thighs. Once she could breathe without choking, she assisted the blonde to her feet and kissed her deeply. Tasting her own desire on the smaller woman’s lips sent Randy into a tailspin. Quickly Randy removed her lover’s clothing and tossed the articles off into the darkness. Her lover guided her further into the apartment to the bedroom; they never broke the fiery kiss as they stumbled into the darkened room.

Randy finally ended the kiss so she could remove the last of her lover’s clothing and guide her down onto the bed. She groaned in pleasure as she lowered her body down onto the blonde’s and their skin touched for the first time. They quickly wrapped themselves around one another and allowed their passion to consume them. Randy ran her hands along her lover’s body, afraid that if she stopped touching her the spell would break and she would awake to find that it all had been a dream.

Randy pressed her thigh against her lover’s center while the blonde mirrored her actions. Soon their bodies began thrusting against each other as they kissed once again. They rolled around the large bed as they caressed one another and their bodies became one. Crying out once again, they climaxed in unison. Exhausted and sated they somehow managed to climb under the covers.

The blonde nestled her body on top of Randy’s and they clung to one another while they drifted off into a peaceful slumber. When Randy awoke she finally felt free of the demons Amy had left behind. Yet there were a couple of problems facing her in the morning light. The first was that it felt far too good holding the stranger in her arms and they both knew that it was only to be for one night.

Randy understood that they were both reacting to a recent heartache and now it was time for her to go. The second problem was that it was morning and nature wasn’t simply calling - it was screaming like a banshee. Randy needed to get up without awakening the woman whose beautiful body was draped across her since she was wary of the awkward conversation that would follow. Then of course there was the problem of trying to find the bathroom. She hadn’t seen much of the mystery woman’s apartment when they arrived. In fact she hadn’t seen the apartment at all; they’d simply stumbled through the darkness and ravished each other.

The blonde murmured and squeaked in her slumber as Randy gently rolled her off her body and slipped out of bed. She pulled the blankets back up over the blissfully sleeping woman. Then she quickly looked around and grabbed a quilt that was lying on the floor and wrapped it around her body just in case the blonde had roommates. She doubted that anyone else lived in the apartment since they’d made enough noise to wake the dead during the night and no one had come running.

Bleary-eyed, Randy stumbled out of the bedroom back into the living room. "Okay, bathrooms are usually near the kitchen," she reasoned as she passed the kitchen, which was separated from the living room by a simple breakfast bar. She tripped over the clothing they’d tossed across the room and opened the first door she found. The door opened to a broom closet. She grumbled as she closed it and tried the next door she found. She smiled when she found the tiny bathroom waiting for her on the other side.

Randy was just washing up when she heard voices in the other room. ‘What the hell happened here?’ a woman, whose voice she didn’t recognize, demanded.

‘What are you doing here, Susan, and why the hell would you bring your new girlfriend here?’ the blonde shouted.

"This is bad," Randy mumbled as she dropped the quilt and wrapped her body in a short bathrobe hanging on the back of the door. She could hear Susan explaining that she was there to get the last of her things.

"You could have called first," the blonde shouted as Randy quietly exited the bathroom, noticing the redhead with empty boxes in her hands facing the blonde. The other woman in the room made Randy feel sick as she leaned against the outer wall. Her mystery lover was the only one who saw her and the small blonde’s face paled.

"Oh, come off it, Shay," Susan scoffed. "It’s not like I’m interrupting anything."

Randy felt the anger shoot through her as Susan spoke to the blonde in such a dismissive tone. Feeling bold at the fact that Susan hadn’t noticed her yet and that she knew Susan’s new love all too well, Randy decided it was time to really heat things up.

"Well, I was just going to make breakfast and I’d really like to know how many people I’m cooking for," Randy offered cockily as everyone turned to her.

"Randy?" Amy choked out in disbelief.

Randy simply cast an icy glare at her ex-lover who just a few weeks ago had sworn up and down that she wasn’t leaving her for another woman. Shay, who was wrapped in a bed sheet, simply looked at her in surprise. Susan’s jaw dropped as her dark eyes ran up and down Randy’s half-naked body.

Randy was amused by the absurdity of the situation and decided to add more fuel to the fire. She brushed past the stunned trio and walked into the kitchen with an air of confidence. Pretending that she’d been there many times Randy set about making coffee.

"Wait! You’re cooking for her?" Amy spat out jealously.

Randy simply rolled her crystal blues in disgust. Amy really did lack the ability to focus on what was really happening around her at times. ‘What did I ever see in her?’ her mind wondered as a strange sense of freedom and relief washed over her. ‘I’m actually glad she left me,’ her mind quickly processed as she turned on the coffee maker.

"Shay darling, will our guests be staying or going?" Randy asked innocently.

"Going," Shay spat out vehemently.

"Wait! I need my stuff," Susan argued.

‘Another rocket scientist. She and Amy are perfect for each other,’ Randy thought as she continued to act as if she’d been Shay’s kitchen on a regular basis.

"Then next time you’ll call," Shay fumed. "Not that I should be surprised since you didn’t even bother to tell me that you were leaving. No note; no nothing. After five years I find out that it’s over between us when I come home from work one day and find your half of the closet empty."

"You didn’t tell her that you were leaving her?" Amy blurted out.

"I . . . uhm . . . ," Susan stammered.

Randy could understand Amy’s sudden concern. The two of them must have been planning this for months since they were already living together and it takes a lot of time and effort to find a decent apartment these days. ‘That’s quite a catch you dumped me for.’ Randy silently chuckled.

The room filled with an eerie silence; Susan and Amy stared at each other and Randy looked at Shay in concern. "We should leave. You can come back another time," Amy finally reasoned. Susan opened her mouth to protest, but as she looked around the living room she must have realized that she was seriously outnumbered. She tossed the cardboard boxes she held onto the floor and began to follow Amy out of the apartment. Amy and Susan halted their movements when they stumbled across the phallus that was lying on the living room floor. Randy didn’t miss the jealous look that flashed across both women’s faces before they stormed out of the apartment.

"That was the smartest thing she’s done in years," Randy offered thoughtfully.

"Thank you," Shay offered quietly as she pulled the sheet tighter around her body and walked over to Randy.

"You’re welcome, Shay," Randy offered, thinking it was nice to finally know her mystery woman’s name.

Shay laughed at the absurdity of the moment. "So what are the odds that they would be together?" Shay finally offered playfully.

"Slim to none," Randy reasoned. "It probably would have killed them to find out that we didn’t even know each other’s names until they showed up." Randy didn’t miss the shadow that crossed over Shay’s face. "How about I make us breakfast? We can get to know one another and maybe become friends," Randy suggested hopefully.

"I’d like that, Randy,’ Shay agreed with a shy smile.

Over breakfast Randy was pleased that she and Shay really did seem to get along. Also the fact that they’d slept together seemed to vanish as they fell into a comfortable conversation.

A year later Randy was trapped in another dilemma. The morning after should have been the end of the story. Except she and Shay did end up becoming friends. They rarely spoke about the one night of passion they’d shared despite the fact that Randy often liked to replay the night in her mind. They had moved passed it as they fell into a comfortable friendship. Both women had even started dating other women.

That was the problem Randy now faced. She and Shay weren’t just friends. They had become good friends and now, a year later, Randy was more than aware that her feelings for Shay ran deeper than friends. She had fallen for the energetic blonde. She couldn’t seem to spend enough time with Shay and it drove her insane whenever Shay met someone new.

Randy was seated at the bar in the restaurant she had agreed to meet Shay at for dinner. She was firm in her conviction that she needed time away from the blonde. She didn’t sense that Shay shared her feelings and she didn’t want to lose the friendship that had formed between them.

"Now what has you so deep in thought?" a familiar voice questioned her.

Randy was surprised when she looked up to find Amy looking at her. Despite the breakup Randy was now able to be at least civil to her ex-lover. "Nothing," Randy lied as Amy seated herself next to her. "Meeting people?"

"Date," Amy responded with a shrug.

"Yeah, sorry to hear about you and Susan breaking up," Randy quipped in a snide tone.

"Right," Amy scoffed. "So what’s new with you?"

"Just meeting Shay for dinner," she explained, trying desperately to sound blasé about the entire situation.

"How’s that going?" Amy asked sincerely.

"I’ve told you before we’re just friends," Randy grumbled in response.

"You’re a terrible liar, Randy," Amy responded seriously.

"It’s the truth," Randy protested.

"So you haven’t told her then?" Amy quickly inquired.

"Told who what?" Randy asked in bewilderment.

"Shay," Amy said in a flat tone, "you haven’t told her that you’re in love with her."

"Don’t be ridiculous," Randy argued. "We’re just friends."

"Still an emotional coward," Amy grunted bitterly.

"Excuse me?" Randy flared.

"You forget how well I know you," Amy noted as she placed a comforting hand on the brunette’s arm. "Randy, you asked me to live with you before you had enough courage to say I love you."

"So?" Randy shyly mumbled.

It was hard enough for Randy to realize that she had fallen in love with Shay, but to have Amy of all people counseling her about the bizarre situation was more than the brunette could handle.

"Tell her," Amy offered in a comforting tone.

Randy’s mind was spinning. Could it be that Amy was right? She and Shay had met under extremely odd circumstances. Randy went to the bar to meet and have sex with a stranger after her lover left her. Shay’s friends dragged her out to the bar for the same reason. They’d met, and without even taking the time to introduce themselves, they’d shared a wild night of passion. In the morning they’d been greeted by both of their ex-lovers who were living together. ‘Not exactly a story you can tell your grandkids,’ Randy’s overactive mind quipped.

"Amy, thank you for your advice, but the fact that Shay and I became friends is strange enough," Randy reasoned.

"How did the two of you meet?" Amy suddenly inquired. Randy groaned, feeling a throbbing headache forming.

"We picked each other up in a bar," Randy confessed as she watched her ex-lover’s face cloud over with a disappointed look. "Oh what? You’re the last person I need a lecture from," Randy scolded her. "You were cheating on me with Susan."

"That was the biggest mistake of my life," Amy offered in a hurt tone as she leaned closer to Randy. "I should have never let you go."

Randy threw her head back as she laughed. She reached over and tucked her fingers under Amy’s chin. "We weren’t meant to be," Randy offered gently as she watched Amy’s brown eyes fill with regret.

"You’re in love," Amy responded with a smile as Randy stared into her eyes. She wondered how Amy could see how much she truly loved Shay and the blonde who held her heart was completely clueless.

The hair on the back of Randy’s neck stood on end as a familiar sense washed over her. While Amy’s hand still rested on her and Randy’s fingers remained under her ex-lover’s chin, the brunette turned to see a pair of very angry emerald eyes glaring at her.

"Shay?" Randy squeaked, suddenly feeling a sense of guilt as she quickly removed her fingers from Amy’s face.

Shay’s face turned a brilliant shade of red as her eyes darkened with anger. Randy felt helpless and confused as Shay spun on her heel and stormed out of the restaurant. Her jaw hung open as she stared blankly at Shay’s retreating form.

"What just happened?" Randy blurted out once Shay had vanished.

"Go after her," Amy demanded. "And tell her how you really feel about her. Don’t argue with me and don’t stop and don’t overanalyze things. Trust me. This isn’t easy for me. I would give anything for you to look at me the way you look at her. But you never did."

"Thank you," Randy offered as she stood, still feeling confused by what was happening.

"Oh, and Randy? If for some reason she doesn’t feel the same way, I’ll be waiting for you," Amy said sincerely.

Randy stared at Amy as if she’d sprouted a third eye. Finally she shook her head clear and made her way out of the restaurant. Randy’s hands were shaking as she climbed into her car and started it up. Amy had been so kind and sincere, just as she’d been back when she and Randy had first started dating. Randy was touched by Amy’s willingness to help her follow her heart. She also knew Amy well enough to know that her sincerity would be very short-lived.

As Randy approached the door to Shay’s apartment her knees were trembling and her palms were sweating. She was still confused as to why Shay had looked at her the way she did and why she’d bolted out of the restaurant. Randy knocked on the door to the apartment she’d visited many times over the past year. Images of nights watching movies while sharing popcorn and late night chats filled her mind. She also recalled how she would sit across from Shay, trying to wish away her feelings of love and desire for the small blonde.

Randy knocked once again on the door, this time with more urgency. The brunette felt that her future was hanging in the balance as she waited for Shay to answer the door. She’d seen Shay’s Mazda parked out front so she knew that the blonde was home. Just as Randy’s heart began to shatter and she was ready to give up and walk away, the door opened.

Shay looked lost as she stared up at Randy. "Hi," Shay greeted her in a quiet voice.

"Can I come in?" Randy inquired carefully.

Shay simply nodded as she opened the door wider and allowed Randy to step inside. Randy felt an uncomfortable chill as silence engulfed them while Shay closed the door. "Shay, why did you run out of the restaurant?" Randy asked her, maintaining a calm that she didn’t really feel as she spoke.

"It looked like you had other plans for the evening," Shay responded coldly as she shrugged.

Randy blinked in confusion as she watched Shay move as far away from her as possible. Randy was stunned as Shay rested her body against the breakfast bar and folded her arms against her chest. "Have I ever blown you off?" Randy asked, still keeping her voice level.

"No," Shay responded as she stared at her feet.

"I know you don’t like Amy," Randy continued, still feeling a strange sense of guilt. "I don’t blame you. She isn’t one of my favorite people either, but I don’t see a reason not to be polite to her. Its has been over a year since we broke up."

"I know," Shay mumbled while maintaining eye contact with her shoes. "Did you know that she and Susan split up?"

The question was so soft that Randy almost didn’t hear the small blonde’s words. "I heard." Randy shrugged, still confused as to why Shay was acting the way she was.

"Why was she touching you?" Shay demanded suddenly.

"We were talking," Randy responded defensively. "She was meeting a date."

"Then why was she touching you?" Shay asked again in a firmer tone.

Randy’s mouth hung open. The question sounded more like an accusation. "She wants you back," Shay muttered bitterly. "She’s told everyone that will listen that she made a mistake and wants you back."

"So?" Randy scoffed at the notion. "First, she only thinks she wants me back. Secondly, Hell would have to freeze over and the Red Sox would have to win the World Series before I would even consider trusting her again. You know that, don’t you? Remember that night a few months ago when we were talking over that pizza? We agreed that Susan and Amy had done us both a favor by dumping us? That neither of us were really happy in our relationships and it took them leaving us to realize just how miserable we were?"

"Yes," Shay conceded with a heavy sigh as she finally met Randy’s gaze. "I’m sorry. It’s just that I ran into Susan today and she gave me an earful about how Amy wanted you back."

"You saw Susan?" Randy blurted out as a sudden surge of jealousy rushed through her. "What did she want?"

"The same thing Amy wants." Shay laughed as she smiled at Randy. "I told her to go away."

"Good," Randy responded flatly.

Randy smiled in response to the bright smile Shay was giving her. "I guess both of them are rebounding and thought we’d be stupid enough to give them a second chance," Randy finally offered as she moved across the room and leaned against the breakfast bar next to Shay. Randy’s heart started to beat faster as she felt the warmth emanating off Shay’s body. Randy swallowed hard as her mouth became suddenly dry.

"I’m sorry I acted like an idiot," Shay said softly. "I’m over Susan. I have been for a long time. Seeing her again and then seeing you with Amy just brought up a lot of the old hurt feelings."

Randy summoned up her courage for what she knew she had to do. She was worried that she was about to make things more difficult for Shay. Her mind tried to form the right words to tell her how she felt - that Amy never truly held her heart. That spot belonged to Shay. "There’s just one thing," Randy began slowly as fear gripped her heart. "Amy didn’t ask me to come back to her."

"She will," Shay said in disgust.

"Well, she did," Randy continued as she watched Shay’s brow crinkle in confusion. "But only if the woman I’m interested in shoots me down. She said that she would wait for me if this woman didn’t share my feelings."

"She’s priceless," Shay grumbled. "So you’re interested in someone?"

Randy prayed that the hint of disappointment she heard in the blonde’s voice was because she shared her feelings. "I met her a while ago," Randy began to explain as she watched Shay’s face carefully. "It’s really strange. It was a one-night stand. It felt so right holding her in my arms when I woke up in the morning. I’ve never felt so complete."

"Does she know how you feel?" Shay asked in a supportive tone.

"Not a clue," Randy confessed. "You see, we’re friends and I’m terrified that I’ll lose her friendship."

"I know what you mean," Shay responded absently as she pushed her body away from the counter and wandered over to the kitchen.

Randy watched her as the blonde began to make some coffee. It was a familiar ritual they shared whenever they found themselves beginning a heavy conversation. "I don’t think you do," Randy continued as she fought against the fear that was threatening to consume her. "It’s you," Randy finally confessed in a strong voice. She felt her body constrict as she stared at Shay’s back and the petite blonde halted her movements. "I fell in love with you," Randy finally admitted, knowing that she had just risked everything.

Randy watched in agony as Shay remained frozen. After what seemed like an eternity the brunette clutched her key ring tightly and started to walk towards the front door. ‘Well, that answers that. Goodbye, Shay,’ she cried silently as her heart shattered.

"Where are you going?" Shay blurted out as she dashed out of the kitchen.

Randy’s shoulders slumped as she felt Shay’s hand on her arm. The touch sent a shiver up and down her spine. It was Randy’s turn to remain frozen in place. It had been hard enough to confess her feelings to Shay. The last thing she wanted to do was sit up all night and talk about how they could still be friends.

"Giving up so easily?" Shay echoed the challenge she’d offered the first time they’d met. "I know that look," she echoed once again as she gently wrapped her arms around Randy’s waist and turned her towards her.

Randy was stunned when she looked down into Shay’s brilliant emerald eyes and saw that they mirrored her own. "Do you?" Randy responded in a breathy tone as Shay reached up and cupped her face.

"Yes," Shay confirmed. "I think you should stay and do what you came here to do."

"And what’s that?" Randy asked softly as she leaned into Shay’s touch.

"You came here to tell your best friend that you fell in love with her and you want to make love to her," Shay pleaded as her body brushed against Randy’s.

"What else do I want?" Randy encouraged her as she ran her fingers through Shay’s long blonde hair.

"You want to hear her say that she loves you too and that she wants more than the close friendship you already share," Shay offered as she traced Randy’s chiseled features with her fingertips. "I’m in love with you, Randy. I have been for a long time, but I convinced myself that I could be happy just being your friend since it was all you seemed to be offering me.

Randy blew out a sigh of relief as she allowed her body to relax into Shay’s touch. She had prayed that Shay shared her feelings or that maybe late one night they would find themselves together in bed one more time. In the blink of an eye everything had changed. Shay’s body was pressed against hers so tightly that she felt the blonde’s nipples against her chest and she knew that she was finally happy.

"Make love to me?" Shay requested in a breathy tone that was unlike the uncontrolled passion her voice had possessed the first night they met.

Randy felt her heart swell with joy as she wrapped her arms around Shay’s slender waist. Shay reached up and guided Randy to her. Randy’s body pulsated as she watched her lover’s lips part and Shay’s warm inviting breath caressed her face. Randy brushed her lips against Shay’s and felt the warmth spread through her. Her heart pounded rapidly as she held Shay tighter against her body and reclaimed her lips. This time the kiss quickly deepened as the blonde parted her lips with her tongue. Randy invited her lover in for a sweet exploration as she began an exploration of her own.

Randy’s tongue engaged in a sensual duel with Shay’s as she caressed the blonde’s hips. Shay moaned into her mouth as the blonde’s hands explored Randy’s body. Randy felt lightheaded as she reluctantly ended the kiss. "I’ve been waiting for over a year to kiss you again," Randy whispered against Shay’s skin as she kissed her neck.

"Oh Randy, it was so hard not to touch you," Shay confessed with a deep moan. Randy nibbled her way up along Shay’s neck until she was suckling her earlobe. Shay’s soft murmurs of pleasure warmed Randy’s heart and body. She could barely stand as her mouth reclaimed Shay’s lips and they lost themselves in the fiery kiss. Shay began to tug her blouse out of her slacks as Randy’s hands slipped down the blonde’s body to cup her firm backside. She massaged Shay’s bottom as the blonde slipped one hand up under the light material of the brunette’s blouse.

Randy pulled Shay closer; her skin tingled from the feel of the blonde’s fingers dancing up her body. She wanted to continue exploring the warmth of Shay’s mouth yet the need to breathe was too great. They were both gasping as the kiss ended. "I love you," Randy repeated as she held Shay against her body.

"I love you too," Shay murmured in response as she returned Randy’s warm embrace.

Randy inhaled the soft scent of Shay’s shampoo as they stood there holding onto one another. Finally Shay took a shy step back, took Randy by the hand, and led her over to the sofa. "I need to sit," Shay confessed with a smile as they climbed up onto the sofa. Randy gave Shay’s hand a reassuring squeeze before she pulled the blonde into her arms. Randy smiled as Shay nuzzled against her body.

Randy smiled at how good it felt to finally be holding Shay in her arms without feeling guilty about touching her. Randy looked down at the blonde who was smiling up at her. They began kissing once again. Each kiss was soft and promising as they nestled against one another. Soon the tender kisses began to grow deeper as lips parted and hands began to roam. Randy soon became lost in the feel of Shay as she began to unbutton the blonde’s blouse.

Once she had undone the last button Randy brushed the blouse open and began to dance her fingertips across Shay’s firm abdomen. She could feel Shay’s movements growing bolder as the blonde’s hand once again slipped up under her blouse. Her skin burned as Shay caressed her body. Randy cupped one of Shay’s breasts and moaned as she felt the blonde’s nipple harden from her touch.

As their tongues danced together Shay unclasped her bra and Randy caressed the blonde’s breast. Randy’s hands moved slowly along Shay’s body and began to slip the blonde’s blouse down her shoulders. Shay’s hands moved to Randy’s breasts as she pulled the brunette’s bra up.

The kisses ceased for a moment as they stared deeply into one another’s eyes. Randy ran her fingers along Shay’s lips and along her jaw before she slowly removed the blonde’s blouse. Randy took a lingering glance at Shay‘s half exposed body while the blonde gently caressed her breasts. "It’s funny. After everything we did the first time we met, I feel suddenly shy about touching you," Shay confessed as the palms of her hands brushed across Randy’s nipples.

"That night was incredible," Randy said softly as she continued to run the tips of her fingers along Shay’s skin. "But that intensity doesn’t hold a candle to what I’m feeling for you right at this moment."

Shay smiled at her and Randy trembled as she felt the blonde’s hands retreating from her body. Shay’s smile grew broader as she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. Randy watched her intently as Shay slowly slipped her bra straps down her shoulders and arms. Her crystal blue eyes drank in every curve of Shay’s body as she continued to glide her fingers across her skin. She smiled as she felt her lover’s skin respond to her touch.

While she tenderly caressed Shay’s skin the blonde undid and removed Randy’s blouse and bra. Randy’s touch only left Shay’s body when she needed to move so the blonde could undress her. Randy’s eyes moved to lips that were slightly parted. Soon she was kissing the blonde once again as their half-naked bodies melted together. Randy’s desire intensified as she felt Shay’s erect nipples brushing against her skin.

The need for more quickly became demanding as Randy lowered Shay down onto the sofa. Randy’s hand came to rest on one of Shay’s hips as they continued to kiss. She moaned as she felt Shay’s body moving beneath her and the blonde’s thigh parted her long legs. Randy’s hand drifted along Shay’s hip as she pressed her center against the blonde’s thigh.

Randy’s clit rubbed against Shay’s thigh as she slipped her hand between their bodies and undid the blonde’s slacks. She felt her lover’s movements quicken as she lowered the zipper of Shay’s slacks and brushed them open. She ran her hand along the elastic waistband of Shay’s panties as the blonde pressed her thigh harder against her aching need.

Randy released Shay’s lips and lifted her body up. She supported her body with her arms as she straddled Shay’s thigh tightly and began to rock her hips slowly. She looked down at Shay’s flushed features as the blonde’s hands clasped her hips, guiding her body against her thigh. Randy lowered her head and began to tease Shay’s nipple with her tongue while the blonde encouraged her hips to increase their rhythm.

Randy was lost in a haze of desire as she captured Shay’s nipple in her mouth. She suckled her lover eagerly as her hips increased their sensual rhythm. She could hear Shay’s soft murmurs as Randy’s thigh greeted the blonde’s center. Soon they were melting together as their hips swayed in a perfect rhythm.

They wrapped themselves around each other as Randy’s mouth blazed a tantalizing trail between Shay’s breasts and mouth. Randy was lost in the feel of Shay’s body moving against her own. She was only dimly aware of Shay lowering her pants and underwear until she felt the blonde’s hands massaging her now exposed backside. "Randy? Baby, can we move this into the bedroom?" Shay choked out as Randy lifted her body.

"Yes," Randy responded with a soft smile.

Randy wanted to slow things down and make love to Shay before they became lost in raw desire. She assisted her lover to her feet and wrapped her arm around her waist. She loved the feel of Shay’s body next to her own as they stumbled over their loose clothing towards the bedroom.

Shay turned on the light as they stood beside the bed. Randy brushed Shay’s cheek with back of her fingers. They took a moment to exchange gentle touches before Shay guided Randy down onto the bed. Randy rested on her hands as she watched her lover undress her. Now completely naked Randy found that she felt totally at ease as she lay before Shay and offered her hand to the blonde.

Shay climbed up onto the bed and straddled Randy’s body. Once again they kissed. Randy rolled Shay onto her back and finished undressing her. As Randy exposed Shay’s beautiful body she kissed every inch of newly exposed flesh. She could feel Shay’s eyes watching her every movement as she kissed her way up along the blonde’s legs until she was nestled between her thighs.

"Make love to me," Shay offered as Randy blew a warm breath through her damp golden curls. Randy responded to her lover’s request by parting her and dipping her tongue into Shay’s wetness. The blonde lifted her body as Randy cupped her backside and drew her closer. Randy ran her tongue along Shay’s sex, savoring the nectar of the blonde’s desire.

Randy could feel her own wetness growing as she ran her tongue along the blonde’s slick folds before she began to flicker her tongue across Shay’s clit. The sound of her lover moaning her name as she suckled her throbbing clit in her mouth made Randy’s body tremble in response. Randy was nearing the edge as she feasted upon her lover. Her mind was lost in the feel of Shay’s body responding to her touch.

Randy held her lover steady as Shay’s body arched up off the bed, trembling uncontrollably. Soon Shay was crying out and Randy was kissing her way back up the blonde’s body until she was holding the blonde in a tender embrace. As Randy held her lover she felt the spark of raw passion that they’d shared the first time they’d touched building inside of her.

Shay must have felt the same spark as she began to caress and kiss every inch of Randy’s body. Randy’s body melted into Shay’s as they rolled around the bed and fondled one another. Randy hissed in pleasure as Shay entered her while she suckled her nipples. Randy wrapped her legs around Shay’s body as the blonde plunged in and out of her wetness while Randy begged her for more.

Randy reached between them and cupped her lover’s wetness. She cried out as Shay pleasure her while she ground her desire against Randy’s hand. The brunette’s hunger ran deep as they gave themselves over to the feelings that they shared. During the night Randy pleasured Shay in ways that she had only allowed herself to dream about. Well after the sun had risen, Randy finally collapsed onto her stomach with Shay straddling her from behind.

"I don’t think I can move," Shay choked out as she kissed Randy’s neck.

"Good thing it’s the weekend and we don’t have to go anywhere," Randy mumbled into the pillow.

Shay released a sated sigh as she lifted her body off Randy’s. The brunette echoed her lover’s sigh as she rolled over and they climbed under the covers. "I love you," Shay said, yawning as Randy spooned her body.

"I love you too," Randy responded as she smiled, lost in the wonderful feeling of holding Shay in her arms.

The End

send comments to yomavis@email.com

for updates, previews & the wednesday afternoon series join my egroup,

yomavis-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Return to The Bard's Corner