Summer Sunset

By Mavis Applewater

July 2003

Disclaimers: The characters and story are the sole possession of the author and may not be reproduced, posted or sold without the author’s permission. If for any reason you do not wish to read graphic descriptions of two consenting adult women in a sexual situation then do not read this story or anything else I have ever written. If for any reason it is illegal for you to view this material then do me a huge favor and leave and don’t come back until it is no longer a crime.

A very special thank you goes out to my beta reader, Mary.

As always this is for Heather.

 

The Present

 

Dakota Mills looked out over the now muddy waters of Shawsheen Lake at the construction site that was clouding the once forest covered landscape. She brushed back her long, dark hair as the frown she was sporting grew deeper. She watched as one of the last vestiges of her youth was literally mowed down, falling to the same fate as the drive-in her parents took her to, and the hospital she had been born in. Camp Pembroke was disappearing and a row of tacky condominiums would spring up in its place.

Dakota sighed as she watched the trees falling beneath the heavy construction vehicles. She hadn’t planned on traveling up north that day. But when she had heard about the construction project it nagged at her all day long. As she sat in bumper to bumper traffic the news continued to gnaw at her until she found herself getting off at the first exit she could reach and reversing direction.

Now she was leaning against her SUV watching the memories of her youth vanish. Dakota had spent two weeks out of every summer at the all girls’ camp from the time she was ten until she was sixteen. At sixteen she became a counselor in training, or a CIT, and worked at the camp for the entire summer. Each year she was assigned to the Blue Jays side of the camp which inevitably would end up in a competition with the Robins side of the camp. Although the Camp Director, Minnie, always frowned upon the competition each year pranks would be played and the girls and counselors from both sides would fight tooth and nail to ensure that their team would win any and all competitions.

Dakota laughed as she recalled how many of the pranks she and her fellow campers would play on one another. They were silly, but still everyone felt a need to participate. The last year Dakota worked at the camp she was finally eighteen and a full fledged counselor the only difference that year was that she was assigned to The Robins. And her cabin mate was none other than Bubbles her arch nemesis for the past eight years. Bubbles whose real name was Bianca Baylor, was a small girl with golden, blonde hair and she was a Robin from day one. Just as Dakota had been a Blue Jay for the past eight years.

They had never been friends until the summer when they had finally crossed the bridge and were now the adults, and expected to set a good example for their young charges. Dakota chuckled as she recalled how upset she was that she would be bunking with the enemy. Yet, once her small modicum of maturity kicked in, she accepted her fate and her cabin assignment. She would never forget the look on Bubbles’ face when she stormed into the cabin.

 

Fifteen Years Earlier

 

“Kodi?” Bubbles sputtered out Dakota’s camp name. “My, isn’t this interesting.”

“Laugh it up,” Dakota cautioned the stunned blonde. “Minnie could have decided to do this the other way. She thinks it will be good for morale.”

“Uh huh,” Bubbles chuckled before offering her hand to the taller girl. “It does make sense since you teach archery and the range is closer to this side of the camp.”

Dakota felt a strange sense of warmth when she accepted Bubbles’ offer and shook her hand. “It is going to feel a little strange,” She commented as she reluctantly released Bubbles’ hand. “Trying to curb the pranks instead of plotting them.”

“I know sucks some of the fun out of it,” Bubbles agreed as she helped Dakota with her limited baggage. “But it is twice the pay from last year and on our down time we get to work on our tans, ride horses and go swimming. Most of my friends back home are wearing a paper hat and flipping burgers.”

“Mine too,” Dakota laughed. “They couldn’t understand why I wanted to work here after I was too old to be a camper. After they saw my tan last summer you’d think they’d get it. I don’t know why they are too wrapped up in their boyfriends to want to spend the summer apart from them. I love this place.”

“Me too,” Bubbles sighed in agreement as she stretched out onto her cot. “I’m going to miss it after this summer.”

“Not coming back next year?” Dakota asked as a wave of sadness washed over her. She hated that the friends she made at camp simply vanished from her life.

“I can’t,” Bubbles grumbled. “I’m going to Berkley.”

“And by Berkley you don’t mean the school of music in Boston,” Dakota frowned.

“No,” Bubbles responded with the goofy smile that had earned her nickname eight years ago. “California. My parents tried to convince me to stay home this summer since I’m going to be rushed to make it out to the West Coast on time. But I just had to spend one more summer up here.”

“I understand,” Dakota offered sincerely.

“So, what about you Kodi?” Bubbles offered in an effort to lighten the suddenly sullen mood. “What College are you going to?”

“Amherst,” Dakota beamed. “I guess I’ll be back next summer. So Bubbles tell me something?”

“Yes?” The blonde drew out curiously.

“It was you, wasn’t it? The one that glued my arrows together last year?” Dakota asked as she loomed over the smaller girl’s bunk.

“Who, me?” Bubbles feigned innocence. “Speaking of glue was it you who glued all of the lids shut in the Robins latrine three years ago.”

“I have no idea what you are referring to,” Dakota lied in a dry tone.

“I thought so,” Bubbles laughed as the meeting bell rang calling them to their first meeting of the summer.

A few nights later after the group camp fire Dakota and Bubbles were giggling in their cabin. It was the last night they could be really silly until the session break. The campers would be arriving bright and early. “So what exactly do you do as assistant arts and crafts director?” Dakota asked her giggling cabin mate since both of them were far too wired to go to sleep.

“Keep track of the supplies, help out Bunny the director, and make sure no one eats paste,” Bubbles informed her.

“That a big problem is it? Paste abuse?” Dakota teased Bubbles.

“Hey my kids might get me a little sticky, but at least I don’t have to worry about one of the little darlings shooting me,” Bubbles taunted her as she tossed her pillow at the unsuspecting Dakota.

“Mmmf,” Dakota grunted as the pillow struck her in the face. She tore the pillow from her face and rushed across the cabin. She tackled Bubbles who was trying to make a break for it. “I’ll give you sticky,” Dakota threatened as she knocked the blonde down onto her bunk and began tickling her. Bubbles laughed hysterically as she squirmed beneath Dakota’s touch.

Dakota straddled the smaller woman in an effort to prevent Bubbles from escaping. The smaller girl struggled furiously as Dakota tightened her thighs around the blonde’s wriggling body. Dakota jerked her head up and stilled her wandering fingers as she felt a jolt of warmth surge through her body. She felt her chest constrict as Bubbles’ body arched beneath her. She gazed down at the smiling girl whose blue eyes were twinkling up at her with a mischievous gleam.

There was something positively wicked in the grin that Bubbles was sporting that made Dakota’s heart skip a beat. The brunette swallowed hard as Bubbles hips arched once again, this time in a slow deliberate manner. She released a tiny squeak when she felt Bubbles’ fingers caressing her thighs. ‘I can’t do this again,’ her mind screamed as she relaxed her thighs and climbed off of the smaller girl’s body.

She began gnawing on her bottom lip as she stumbled through the darkness back over to her own bunk. “Hey?” Bubbles called out to her oblivious to the emotions she had just evoked.

“Big day tomorrow,” Dakota managed to stammer out as she cocooned her trembling body in her sleeping bag. “Good night Bubbles,” She tossed out as she picked at the nylon cover of her sleeping bag.

“Yeah,” Bubbles grunted in response. “Good night Kodi.”

Dakota didn’t want the fun they were having to end, she was just unprepared for the way her body was betraying her. It wasn’t the first time she had experienced the strange tingling sensations when she was close to another girl. When her body would quiver and the butterflies would begin to stir in her stomach she felt an overwhelming sense of shame. She didn’t understand what was happening to her, and the only thing she could do in response was to distance her self from temptation.

She listened to Bubbles’ heavy sighs as each of them tried to get some sleep. Dakota felt the single tear running down her cheek as she tried to mask the pain she had been fighting for so long. “Do you like your camp nick name?” Bubbles suddenly inquired nonchalantly.

“Huh?” Dakota responded quizzically as she discreetly brushed the errant tear from her face.

“It’s just that if I had known I would be stuck with Bubbles for the rest of my days I really would have insisted on something else,” Bubbles asserted. “I mean it was just dandy when I was ten, now it is a little embarrassing.”

Dakota laughed heartily suddenly feeling much better. “I can see your point,” Dakota laughed. “So Bianca what would you like to be called?”

“Ugh,” Bubbles grumbled once again. “What were my parents thinking? Nothing I can do about it now, I just wish I had a cooler nickname. I mean yours’ rocks. What is your real name again?”

“Dakota,” The brunette reluctantly admitted.

“Oh so not fair,” Bubbles whined. “Even your real name is cool.”

“I never really thought about it,” Dakota confessed. In fact she always thought it was a little odd that her father named her after an old John Wayne movie. “Dad named me after an old John Wayne movie; I suppose it could have been worse. He could have named me, Stage Coach.”

“Or Green Beret,” Bubbles laughed. “I take it he is a fan?”

“To say the least,” Dakota cringed at her father’s obsession with the actor. “So why Bianca?”

“Family name,” Bubbles sighed. “Some great aunt that was long dead before I was even thought of. All through High School everyone called me Binaca.”

“Maybe they thought your breath was sweet,” Dakota snickered.

“Oh yes I’m sure that is it,” Bubbles snidely retorted as Dakota continued to snicker.

 

**************************************************

 

The following day Dakota was exhausted from her duties of showing the new campers around and keeping a watchful eye on everyone. Lunch had been a crash course in controlled mayhem. Thankfully Bubbles was never far away and could jump in and help. Orientation at the archery range was always an exercise of patience. She fully understood how each and every girl simply wanted to start shooting off arrows. Most were disappointed when they realized the first day would be a safety lesson and stringing a bow was not as easy as it looked.

Dinner was much more subdued as the youngsters began to tire themselves out. “We’re off until the campfire,” Bubbles brightly announced as they left the dinning hall. “Dusty and Sunshine are chaperoning until then. Want to take a walk up to the old stables?”

“Yes,” Dakota eagerly agreed as she followed her cabin mate up the well worn trail away from the main compound. “Finally some peace and quiet,” She purred as she became lost in the sounds of the forest.

“Tough day?” Bubbles asked as she gave the brunette’s arm a gentle squeeze.

“Yeah,” Dakota whimpered. “But I had all the Starlings,” She explained referring to the youngest campers who had never been away from home. “Tomorrow should be easier with the older girls. They already know most of the safety rules and how to string their bows.”

“I just had orientation,” Bubbles explained. “They ask so many questions. Tomorrow I get to guard the paste.”

“Want to borrow my bow?” Dakota teased as they made their way deeper into the woods. They were walking towards the old stables that had burned down sometime during the thirties before the land became a camp.

“I just might,” Bubbles emphatically responded. “Some of these girls need to cut back on their sugar intake.”

Dakota laughed as they veered off of the trail and neared the crumbling remains of the old stables. The place was off limits to the younger campers. “Do you think it is true the ghost story they always tell about this place?” Dakota asked as she leaned against a tall pine tree.

“My first couple of years I did,” Bubbles laughed. “Now I think it is just a silly story the counselors tell to keep the girls from coming up here and getting hurt.”

“Funny when you think about it,” Dakota chuckled. “Most of the girls try to sneak up here to see if Robert Pembroke is roaming around. I know I did. Scared myself silly.”

“Me too,” Bubbles laughed as she turned towards Dakota. The brunette’s heart skipped a beat as she fell into the brilliant blue gaze Bubbles was casting over at her. “The sun should be setting soon do you want to head over to Pipers Beach and watch it?”

“Sure,” Was all Dakota could say as she felt Bubbles taking her by the hand and leading her away from the forest. Dakota’s heart was now racing as Bubbles laced her fingers with her own. Pipers Beach was a small strip of sand located in a very secluded part of the camp grounds. The kids weren’t allowed near it since it was so far away from everything. The adults who worked there often used the secluded little beach to get away from the kids and to have a little adult fun.

The best part of the tiny little beach was that at night Minnie would never venture out that far so it was an ideal location to break the rules. Mostly the counselors used it to let off a little steam. “I love this spot,” Bubbles sighed contently as she led Dakota over to one of the rocks over looking the lake. “When I was just a camper I always wondered what went on out here,” Bubbles continued as she finally released Dakota’s hand.

Dakota felt a sudden chill as Bubbles fingers slipped from her hand. “I bet you were surprised,” She managed to say as she took a seat on the rock. “Last summer some of us snuck up here to drink beer during one of the session breaks.”

“Really,” Bubbles responded thoughtfully as she climbed up and planted her body between Dakota’s out stretched legs. Dakota’s body hummed as Bubbles leaned back brushing her body against the stunned brunette. “We went skinny dipping,” The blonde supplied nonchalantly.

“Your party sounds like a lot more fun,” Dakota blushed as she felt herself becoming completely flustered by how closely they were sitting together.

“Aren’t you glad that you are a Robin now?” Bubbles inquired in a husky tone as her hands came to rest on Dakota’s thighs.

“Uh huh,” Dakota squeaked out as she tried to ignore the way her lower anatomy was throbbing. She felt her body burning as Bubbles shifted slightly causing her body to move firmly against Dakota’s.

Dakota’s eyes widened with surprise as she tried to understand why she was suddenly perspiring? The sky turned crimson as the sun made its descent. The calm waters of the lake lapped against the shore as they watched the spectacle that only nature could provide. Without realizing what she was doing she wrapped her arms around Bubbles’ waist. It wasn’t until she felt Bubbles’ hands covering her own, and the scent of the blonde’s shampoo invading her senses that she became aware of how intimate their positions had become.

Dakota almost broke the serenity when she realized what had happened. The gentle caressing of Bubble’s fingers against her hands ebbed her fears. For the first time she allowed herself to relax into the feel of another woman’s body touching her own. And this time instead of shame she felt at ease. Somehow it felt completely natural to hold this woman in her arms as they watched the sun sinking into the horizon.

Bubbles leaned back and rested her head on Dakota’s shoulder as dusk began to settle. Dakota gazed down and looked deeply into Bubbles’ eyes. The blonde smiled up at her as she reached up and brushed a strand of hair from Dakota’s face. Dakota was mesmerized as she felt Bubbles’ fingers tickling her ear as she tucked the errant lock of hair behind it.

Dakota’s breathing became labored as her eyes drifted down to the blonde’s soft pink lips. She could feel Bubbles’ breath struggling as she cupped Dakota’s face. The brunette leaned into the blonde’s touch as she lowered her head. Bubbles shifted into Dakota’s embrace as the distance between them vanished. Dakota’s eyes fluttered shut as she felt Bubbles’ breath on her face.

The first kiss was warm and shy as their lips brushed lightly. The second kiss burned deep inside of Dakota as their arms wrapped around one another’s body. Dakota could barely breathe as she felt Bubbles’ tongue flicker lightly against her lips. Instinctively her own tongue peeked out and greeted the blonde’s. Gently she tickled the tip of the blonde’s tongue as her hands began to roam along the soft supple curves of Bubbles’ body.

Their tongues swirled and wrapped around one another as the kiss deepened. Dakota heard the deep moan, yet she never knew which of them had released it as the fiery kiss over took her senses. The only thing Dakota was aware of was the way her heart was pounding and how sweet Bubbles tasted. The sound of a bell chiming disrupted the blissful moment. “Time to head back,” Bubbles offered with a shy smile as Dakota slowly opened her eyes.

Dakota was unable to speak as she was far too overwhelmed by the kiss they had just shared. Her mind felt fuzzy and her body weakened as she tried to stand. Bubbles laughed as she caught the unbalanced brunette. Dakota still felt like she was riding a tilt a-whirl as Bubbles’ hands came to rest on her hips. The small blonde nuzzled Dakota’s neck and murmured softly before stealing another kiss and guided the befuddled brunette down off of the rock.

Dakota remained blissfully speechless as she walked hand in hand with Bubbles. She felt cold suddenly as Bubbles’ hand slipped from her grasp once they neared the campground. Each of them shoved their hands deeply into the pockets of their shorts in order to resist the temptation of touching one another. Dakota frowned slightly as she realized that if anyone found out they had been kissing the both of them would be out of a job.

The opening night bonfire was, as always, a great deal of fun filled with songs, s’mores, and ghost stories. Although Dakota was enjoying the activities the main reason for her constant smile was from what had happened earlier. She just couldn’t vanquish the tingling from her lips and body.

After the sing along came to an end they escorted their troop back to the Robin’s side of the campground and instructed them to get ready for bed. Once it was time for lights out each of them grabbed their flashlights and a light jacket and patrolled the grounds. While they broke up pillow fights and giggle feasts Dakota kept sneaking glances at her fellow chaperone. Each time Bubbles caught her looking over at her the both of them sported a goofy smile.

Thankfully their shift came to an end just as the girls finally seemed to be settling down. “Why do we give them chocolate just before bedtime?” Rusty, one of the other counselors who had come to take over, asked.

“Just to add to the excitement,” Bubbles teased before they said goodnight to Rusty and Boone who were taking over for them. “Have fun,” Bubbles called out as she and Dakota headed back to the safety of their cabin.

Dakota felt suddenly shy as they drew down the flaps that would cover the screens in their tent. She felt her body melt when Bubbles encircled her waist from behind. “We have to be careful,” Bubbles cautioned her as Dakota turned around and wrapped her arms around the blonde’s waist.

“I know,” Dakota grimly agreed as she felt Bubbles nuzzling her neck. “Of course I had always assumed that the no dating rule was for the co-ed counselors.”

“Oh?” Bubbles said with surprise as she jerked her head up.

“Yeah,” Dakota nervously responded as she felt Bubbles’ body tensing.

“You’ve never kissed a girl before?” Bubbles curiously inquired seemingly holding her breath as Dakota began to chew on her bottom lip.

“No,” Dakota weakly responded. “I wanted to, but I never did.”

“Oh?” Bubbles blew out with an air of relief as a sly smirk emerged. “So did you like it?”

“Yes,” Dakota responded in a husky tone.

“Do you want to do it again?” Bubbles encouraged her as she laced her fingers in Dakota’s long dark hair and drew her closer.

“Yes,” Dakota whispered before reclaiming the blonde’s soft inviting lips.

They quickly became caught up in kissing one another, until sleep beckoned them and each of them retired to their own bunk. They spent every night for the next couple of weeks doing the same thing once they were safely secured in their cabin. Each late night make out session grew longer and longer as their touches grew bolder. Still they managed to pry themselves apart and retreat back into their own bunk.

With each kiss Dakota’s newly discovered desire grew as she became filled with an aching need to share more with Bubbles. One night it started to rain heavily after they had washed and dressed for bed, each of them only clad in a long night shirt and panties. The rain filled the night air with a sweet scent that made Dakota feel at home.

But with each loud clap of thunder and flash of lightening Bubbles grew more and more agitated. “Are you okay?” She asked as the blonde jumped once again.

“Yeah,” Bubbles lied as another clap of thunder made her jump once again. “It is silly really. I like the rain but the thunder and lightening really scare the bejesus out me. I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep one wink tonight.”

“I’ll keep you safe,” Dakota promised as she placed her hand on the smaller woman’s shoulder.

“Yeah?” Bubbles responded with a smoldering gaze as she wrapped her arms around Dakota’s waist. Dakota trembled as their bodies brushed together. It was the first time the two of them had been this close with so very little clothing. The kissing sessions they had shared before had always been before they had changed into their bed clothing. Dakota felt another shiver passing through her as Bubbles’ fingers lightly caressed the nape of her neck.

“Yeah,” Dakota promised as she unconsciously licked her suddenly parched lips. Bubbles looked up at her with a smoldering gaze that filled Dakota with desire. “I promise,” Dakota added ready to sleep next to Bubbles and offer her anything the blonde desired.

Bubbles responded with a soft promising kiss. “We can just hold each other,” Bubbles offered as Dakota felt the blonde’s nipples brushing against her body.

“Anything,” Dakota whispered as she guided Bubbles over to her bunk. As they climbed onto the bunk Dakota felt complete. “Anything,” She repeated softly offering Bubbles what she had never offered to anyone before.

They kissed gently as they became wrapped up in a tender embrace. Bubbles flinched as another clap of thunder echoed in the darkness. “Ssh,” Dakota whispered in the blonde’s ear as she snuggled up behind her. Dakota felt her nipples hardening as she leaned into Bubbles’ back and wrapped her arms around the blonde’s waist.

Dakota moaned softly as she felt the tips of Bubbles’ fingers tracing her arms. She snuggled closer to the smaller woman and kissed the blonde’s neck. Bubbles released a soft moan in response that filled Dakota’s body with a need for more. She caressed the blonde’s stomach through the soft material of her nightshirt.

Bubbles sighed deeply as her backside pressed against Dakota. The brunette released a sharp gasp as she felt the blonde’s ass swaying against her aching center. Neither of them spoke as their hips began to sway sensually against the other. Dakota fought to control her breathing as she felt Bubbles’ hands guiding her own down the front of the blonde’s firm body.

Her desire was painting the inside of her thighs as her hands began to caress the bare skin of Bubbles’ stomach. Their bodies continued to rock wildly as Bubbles’ hands drifted away so she could remove her nightshirt. Dakota’s movements stilled as she drank in the sight of her half naked lover. “Touch me,” Bubbles’ pleaded as she reached behind her and began caressing Dakota’s thigh.

Her lover’s pleas sent a jolt through her as she cupped the blonde’s breasts. She was amazed at the way they filled her hands and how Bubbles’ pert nipples pressed urgently against the palms of her hands. She began to kiss the nape of Bubbles’ neck as she captured her nipples between her fingers and began to tease the moaning woman.

She could feel Bubbles struggling to lower her panties from the awkward position they were lying in. She couldn’t still her hips as she pressed herself harder against the blonde’s firm round backside. With each thrust she felt her clit pounding urgently as her underwear grew damper.

She groaned in protest as she felt Bubbles pulling away from her touch. The blonde rolled over onto her back and firmly clasped Dakota’s hips. “I need to feel you on top of me,” She whimpered as she clutched the hem of the brunette’s nightshirt. Dakota could feel her skin dancing as Bubbles’ lifted the shirt up her body.

She lifted her arms and allowed the smaller woman to remove the garment. She slipped her knee between Bubbles’ firm thighs and moaned at the wetness that greeted her as the blonde caressed the front of her body. She cried out when she felt her nipples being captured by Bubbles’ agile fingers.

Once again their hips slowly swayed as each of them straddled the other’s thigh. The harder Bubbles teased her the more urgently her body thrust against her lover’s. She fell forward and balanced her trembling body by supporting herself on her arms.

She drank in the wonderful sight of Bubbles wriggling beneath her. The blonde’s face was flushed as one of her hands drifted down the front of Dakota’s body. Dakota fought to control her breathing as she felt Bubbles’ fingers gliding along the elastic band of her panties.

She felt light headed as she felt her underwear being lowered down to her hips. Unable to control herself she leaned down and began to kiss Bubbles’ face and neck. As her kisses drifted lower she felt Bubbles’ fingers dipping into her wetness. She parted her thighs as she captured one of the blonde’s nipples in her mouth.

She suckled her lover greedily as she felt the blonde’s fingers exploring her swollen nether lips. She moaned against Bubbles’ skin when she felt her clit being stroked. The blood rushed from her brain and settled in her throbbing clit as Bubbles teased her.

Her body trembled as she felt herself falling. Her head fell back as her lover’s touch grew bolder. She was drawn in as their bodies melted together. Dakota captured her lover in a fiery kiss as she felt her panties slipping further down her body. She couldn’t slow the frantic rhythm of her hips.

When Bubbles pressed her fingers gently against the opening of her center, Dakota bucked wildly urging her lover to complete her. She thrust harder against Bubbles’ touch as the blonde refused to enter her. She was gasping for air when she tore her mouth from her lover’s lips. She could feel Bubbles’ thumb teasing her clit as her fingers slipped slightly inside of her. “Please,” She pleaded.

Bubbles used her free hand to guide the brunette down onto the bunk so that she was lying on her back. Dakota was on fire. Bubbles’ fingers remained still as she began to kiss her way down the brunette’s body.

Bubbles lowered Dakota’s underwear as far down her body as she could manage from her position. She glanced up with a smoldering gaze filled with desire and concern. “Yes,” Dakota choked out her answer to her lover’s unspoken question.

The trusting smile the blonde responded with melted Dakota’s heart as she strained to keep her eyes open as her lover’s breath greeted her thighs. She whimpered as she felt Bubbles’ warm breath blowing gently into her overheated passion.

Bubbles parted her and dipped her tongue into her wetness. Dakota’s body seized from the pleasurable feeling. Bubbles released a murmur as she began to drink in Dakota’s passion. The brunette clung to the bedding as she felt the blonde’s tongue gliding along her sex. Her entire body was a raging inferno. Bubbles feasted upon her suckling her throbbing clit as she nestled her body between Dakota’s long legs.

Dakota couldn’t still her body as she thrust against her lover. She flinched when she felt Bubbles’ fingers brushing against her innocence. Bubbles’ fingers once again stilled as she suckled Dakota harder.

Dakota was lost in a euphoric haze unaware until she felt the pain that her innocence had been broken. Bubbles made love to her slowly until Dakota’s raw need took over. The blonde’s mouth and fingers were pleasuring her in a wild rhythm until Dakota’s mind went blank and her body exploded.

Bubbles moved quickly and covered Dakota’s body with her own capturing her screams with a deep kiss. The blonde’s fingers drove her further into ecstasy. Dakota grew hungry as she tasted her desire on her lover’s lips.

Frantically she groped her lover’s body and lowered the blonde’s panties. She climaxed once again as she slipped her hand between their bodies. She gasped when she felt Bubbles’ fingers slipping from her body. Bubbles straddled her as she began to tease the blonde’s wetness.

She was amazed as her fingers glided along the velvety wetness. She watched as Bubbles licked her passion from her fingers. The sight made her crave even more as she entered her lover. She felt the walls of her lover’s body tighten against her touch as she plunged deeper inside of Bubbles.

Dakota watched as her lover rode against her touch until she collapsed against the brunette’s body muffling her screams into the bedding. Dakota embraced her lover tightly her body reeling from the feel of their clits pressing together. Soon their bodies began to move as one until once again they exploded with a fiery passion.

 

*****************************************************

 

The Present

That summer was filled with so much passion for the both of them. It broke Dakota’s heart when the summer ended and Bubbles moved to the west coast. They exchanged letters and a few awkward telephone calls for awhile, but eventually the miles that separated them won out.

“Hmm,” Dakota sighed deeply as she took one last look at the lake.

“Happy thoughts?” A voice said from behind her.

Dakota was startled as she spun around. Her jaw dropped when she saw the woman with short, blonde hair leaning against her SUV. She snapped her jaw shut and her lips curled into a cocky smirk. “As a matter of fact they were,” She taunted the blonde. “So Bubbles what brings you to the neighborhood?”

“Oh man,” The blonde cringed at her old nickname. “You just had to call me that,” She groaned. “I heard the old camp was being torn down and I just wanted one last look.”

“Same here,” Dakota supplied as she drank in her former lover’s features. “I didn’t know you were living on the east coast.”

“I moved back after grad school,” Bianca responded with a mischievous smirk. “I teach grade school in Framingham.”

“No kidding?” Dakota beamed. “I teach special needs kids in Natick.” The blonde blinked with surprise. “So Bianca care to get a cup of coffee and catch up with an old cabin mate?”

“Old cabin mate?” Bianca offered dryly. “That is one way to describe it. Sure I’d love to catch up. But coffee ain’t going to cut it. We have fifteen years to catch up on. I say we do dinner? Unless there is someone waiting up for you?”

“No,” Dakota smiled in response. “You?”

“No,” Bianca smiled back at her as Dakota felt the familiar stirrings reemerging. “Good. I know quaint little place not far from here. Follow me?”

“Anytime,” Dakota asserted.

The End

Send comments to yomavis@email.com

For updates, previews & the Wednesday Afternoon Series, join my egroup, yomavis-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

 

 


Return to The Bard's Corner