TRADING ROOMS

By Mavis Applewater

September 2002

Disclaimers: For those of you who are new around these parts, here’s the real deal. This story and its characters are a work of fiction. Any resemblance to any person, living or dead, is a coincidence. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. And since it is my story, it may not be reproduced, posted, or sold without my permission. So there! If for any reason, real or imagined, you are not comfortable with depictions of a loving sexual relationship between two consenting adult women, then do us all a favor and do not read this story or anything else I have ever written. If for any reason it is illegal for you to view such material, then do me a favor and do not read this story until it is no longer a crime for you to do so. Why do the actresses in those ads for feminine protection always look happy and not tired and cranky like the rest of us?

Thanks to my beta reader Joanne.

As always, this is for Heather.

 

PART ONE

Ellie Baxter folded her arms across her chest and glared at her older sister. "Not in this lifetime," she spat as her sister pouted. "Suck it up, Tina."

"Ellie, I really want to do this," Tina pleaded.

"Why?" Ellie snorted in disgust. "And why didn’t you tell me that you entered us?"

"Because I knew what you would say," Tina explained flatly. "Don’t you want to be on television?"

"No," Ellie retorted as she rolled her crystal blue eyes. "And I don’t want Roger and Barry redecorating our kitchen. I can only imagine what those two creatures will do to it."

"Ellie, we need to have the kitchen redone and this way it will be done for free," Tina reasoned. "Plus we get to be on television," Tina added with a gleeful squeal. Ellie groaned; she hated it when her older sister acted like a teenager.

"Yeah, and you get to suck up to Barry," Ellie teased her sister, knowing that Tina had a crush on the older of the two brothers living next door to them.

Whenever Tina was attracted to some guy, the six-foot dark-haired beauty turned into a girlie girl. It never ceased to amaze and amuse Ellie who was two years younger and half an inch shorter than her normally sane sibling.

"Knock, knock," an overly cheerful voice beckoned them from the front door of their modest little house.

"It’s Sara," Tina gushed as she rushed to the door.

Ellie shook her head in disbelief as she watched her sister act like a teenager. "I can’t believe that’s the same person who just last week threatened to set the paper boy on fire for missing the porch." A sudden panic filled Ellie as she realized that she was going to be on a television show.

"Oh crap! I’ve got to find a way to get out of this," Ellie muttered as her sister ushered Sara Dearborn, the host of Trading Rooms, into the living room. Ellie had watched the show with her sister many times. It was simple. Neighbors exchanged keys and each couple redecorated a room in the other’s home. Despite her grumbling Ellie did enjoy the show; she just didn’t want to be on it. Every time she watched she wanted to see someone go completely ballistic over what their neighbor had done to their home.

"You must be Ellie," the hostess chimed. "I’m Sara Dearborn and this is . . ." The perky dirty blonde spun around, looking for someone. Just then a small blonde stumbled in and yawned. Ellie smiled at the attractive woman who was hiding behind dark sunglasses and clutching a paper coffee cup. "There you are," Sara continued in an annoyingly perky tone. "This is Carrie Carson, the designer you’ll be working with."

‘Things are looking up,’ Ellie thought as her eyes traveled up and down Carrie’s firm body. The blonde yawned once again and then jerked her head up. She tore off her sunglasses and stared at Tina and Ellie. "Whoa! Dueling Amazons," she gasped. Sara’s jaw dropped at Carrie’s comment as Tina and Ellie chuckled. Since both sisters stood almost six feet tall they were well accustomed to people reacting strangely to them. Both of them stared down at the demure Carrie who wasn’t any taller than five foot four.

"Carrie?" Sara gasped in horror.

"Oh, lighten up," Carrie retorted as her eyes wandered to Ellie. "I just spent four hours circling the airport because the fog I thought I left in England apparently decided to follow me." Ellie smiled, not missing the twinkle in the blonde’s eyes as their eyes met. Carrie took a sip of her coffee as she cast an appreciative glance at Ellie. "And let me tell you, my last job was a real bitch. Material Girl my ass. She has more money than God and is planning on keeping every penny of it."

"Carrie, your language," Sara cautioned her with a horrified look. "Don’t forget the cameras will be rolling soon."

"You want to hear bad language?" Carrie snorted. "You should hear Miss Like-A-Virgin if she catches you trying to slip one of her little darlings a Pop Tart. You would think that someone who dated Warren Beatty would have a sense of humor."

"You met her?" Tina gushed as Sara’s mouth hung open; apparently she was disgusted by Carrie’s behavior. "What’s she like?" Ellie rolled her eyes at her sister who normally was the portrait of control.

"She’s okay but one hell of a business woman." Carrie yawned. "If you want Italian marble then you’re going to pay big bucks for it. Why is that so hard to understand? Any chance of getting more coffee?" the blonde added as she stared at her now empty cup.

"I’ll make some," Ellie volunteered, thankful for the opportunity to get away from her suddenly star-struck sister.

"Thank you," Carrie offered with a slight purr.

"Uhm . . . Carrie, can I have a word with you?" Sara stammered as she tugged on the petite blonde’s arm.

"This is so exciting," Tina gushed as she followed Ellie into the kitchen. "Carrie Carson has been on the show a couple of times. She’s worked for some major stars."

"Just when did you become a star-struck goober?" Ellie grunted as she began to make coffee.

"Oh, like you’re immune?" Tina teased her. "You couldn’t wait to make coffee for her."

"That has nothing to do with the celebrities she’s worked for," Ellie explained with a wry smirk.

"Then why?" Tina began to question. "Never mind. I get it. Small blonde with big . . ."

"Hey," Ellie cut her off.

Tina folded her arms across her chest and glared at Ellie with a confident smile. "So we’re going on the show and maybe we’ll both get what we want," Tina encouraged her.

"Do I have to wear one of those ugly smocks?" Ellie grumbled.

"Ladies!" Sara’s overly perky voice beckoned them back into the living room.

Ellie’s eyes widened in surprise as Tina actually bounced into the outer room. "I wish I had a camcorder. Mom and Dad would laugh themselves senseless if they could see this." Ellie laughed as she followed her sister into the outer room.

"Okay, girls. I’m just here for a quick Q&A and then you can chat with Carrie," Sara rambled on excitedly. A loud snore diverted everyone’s attention to the small blonde who had fallen asleep on the sofa. "Jet lag," Sara offered with a helpless shrug. Ellie couldn’t help but smile at the sight of the tiny blonde snoring away with her mouth hanging open and her hands still gripping the empty coffee cup she’d arrived with.

"First, the two of you are sisters and the guys next door are brothers. Any romance happening there?" Sara gushed excitedly.

"No," Ellie stated firmly while Tina simply blushed.

Sara continued to ask them questions, which Tina seemed to eat up and Ellie found inane. Still, Tina did seem really happy and Ellie tried to play along. Ellie’s spirits lifted when Carrie finally woke up. The blonde snorted loudly before loudly exclaiming, "Oh yes, baby." There was no mistaking the sensuality in her voice as she cried out. The blonde blushed furiously when her eyes snapped open and found three very amused women looking at her. "Oops," she apologized as her blush turned even redder.

"Well, it seems Carrie took a trip to naughty land without us," Sara teased the embarrassed decorator.

"Pity," Ellie whispered with a sly grin as Carrie cast a wary glance over at her. "I’ll get you some coffee," she offered as she made a quick retreat into the kitchen, feeling Carrie’s eyes watching her every movement.

 

PART TWO

Ellie sat on her living room sofa; Sara had left the three them alone to talk about what they should do to Barry and Roger’s home. "Now for the fun part," Carrie stated as she took another sip of coffee. Ellie was amazed by the amount of caffeine the small woman had consumed, not to mention that each cup was loaded with far too much sugar. "So tell me about Barry and Roger. What room will we be redecorating?" Carrie inquired exuberantly. Ellie wasn’t terribly surprised by the woman’s sudden boundless energy. Between the sugar and caffeine, the small blonde must have had a good buzz going. "Are they a couple?" Carrie added in a serious tone.

"No," Tina quickly corrected her. "They’re brothers."

"I get it, and the two of you are sisters." Carrie nodded in understanding. "The show loves cute things like that. Okey dokey. What room are we doing?" the blonde asked as she pulled out a sketchpad and a notebook.

"Their living room," Tina explained.

"What does it look like now?" Carrie continued as she scribbled something on her notepad.

"Hell," Ellie offered.

"It’s not that bad," Tina lied.

"Two straight guys living alone? I’m guessing it is a cross between a sty and a sports bar," Carrie noted.

"Something like." Ellie smirked.

"Yeah," Tina reluctantly agreed.

"Believe it or not, that could work," Carrie said thoughtfully.

"I was thinking of something lighter with maybe a hint of a period look to it," Tina suggested as Ellie rolled her eyes.

"You just described your living room," Carrie responded absently as she continued to take notes. Ellie chuckled at the observation. "You need to keep in mind that the guys are the ones who will be living there. Okay, do they have a fosse ball table and mismatched chairs?"

"You’ve seen it?" Tina asked.

"No, just thinking about my kid brother’s place," Carrie explained dryly. "Why are you letting these bozos redecorate a room in your home?" Carrie asked in amazement.

"Tina wants to be on television," Ellie said, teasing her sister who grimaced at her comment. "Be thankful I’m leaving out the part about you wanting to knock boots with Barry," she whispered so only Tina could hear her. Her older sister swatted her.

"And what do you want?" Carrie inquired softly, her emerald eyes glinting mischievously as she spoke.

Ellie’s stomach clenched slightly at the decorator’s seductive tone. One thing was certain, Carrie Carson wasn’t a shy lass. "I’m looking forward to the experience," Ellie offered in a sultry tone as she held the blonde’s fiery gaze.

"I hope I don’t disappoint you," Carrie teased in response.

Ellie’s lips curled seductively as her heart beat just a little faster. "Now let’s talk some more about the boys next door," Carrie said, changing the subject and breaking the intense gaze they shared. As Tina and Carrie spoke, Ellie’s head began to spin at the over exuberant blonde. More than once during the conversation Ellie found herself wondering if Carrie ever took a moment to breathe. She also found herself wondering if Carrie was equally energetic in bed.

Later, after Carrie had left to look at Barry and Roger’s living room, Ellie threw her arms around her sister. "Thank you," she gushed.

"Get off me." Tina shrugged her sister away. "And get your mind out of the gutter. I can’t believe the way that you shamelessly flirted with that woman."

"She wants me," Ellie boasted with a brilliant smile. "And I wouldn’t go casting stones, missy. I noticed how you want to redo that living room like you’re planning on moving in."

"You think every woman wants you," Tina chastised her. "I wonder who will be working with Roger and Barry on our place?" she pondered.

"Who cares?" Ellie responded with a dismissive wave. "So long as it isn’t that Federico guy. He paints everything pink."

Just as she finished expressing her opinion, Sara returned with Federico in tow. "I am not letting him turn our kitchen into a bottle of Pepto Bismol."

"It will be fine. We’ll just tell no the boys no pink," Tina reassured her.

 

PART THREE

The following morning, with cameras rolling, Sara gleefully exchanged house keys with Tina, Ellie, Roger, and Barry, explaining that they had two days and a five hundred dollar budget. Ellie wasn’t thrilled about the orange smock she was forced to wear or the fact that they’d be sleeping at Roger and Barry’s bachelor home. But the thought of spending almost forty-eight hours with Carrie made her pulse race.

When they stepped into the boy’s living room, Ellie shuddered at the worn-out chairs, water-stained coffee table, and the St. Paulie Girl poster on the wall. Other than that the room had nothing to offer. "We have quite a project on our hands," Carrie mugged for the camera. "First, let’s clear all this out and then we can get started," she brightly explained to them. As they hauled the beat-up old chairs out to the front lawn, Ellie realized that on television all the hard labor was shown in fast motion. In reality, moving the guys’ beer-stained furniture was breaking her back.

Once everything had been cleared out, Carrie announced that they would be painting the walls and staining the floor. Carrie revealed the paint and stain they would be using, explaining that she was going for the look of a gentleman’s study. Ellie tried to imagine just how they were going to pull that off with their limited amount of time and money.

Ellie tried to look happy about doing all the hard work as they began to lay tarps. She tried to get close to Carrie whenever she could, but with the cameramen constantly following them, it made the task difficult. Just as the camera crew was about to take a break, Carrie informed them that she had to pick up supplies for the project and meet with Crafty Carl, the show’s resident handy man. He could build anything the designers scribbled out for him on a napkin.

Ellie grumbled as they began to paint the walls. "Get over it," Tina scolded her. "You’re just mad she isn’t flirting with you the way she did yesterday."

"Am not," Ellie said as she pouted like a small child.

The painting and staining took hours and Ellie’s body was aching. Just as she was about to collapse, Carrie and the camera crew returned. "Now, ladies, while the floor is drying I have a couple of special projects for you," Carrie explained brightly.

"Oh goodie," Ellie grunted as Carrie flashed her a cautioning look.

"I knew you would be enthused," Carrie quipped with a smile. "Tina, I need you to work on the curtains."

Ellie was left alone, literally watching paint dry, as Carrie took Tina and the others off somewhere. Ellie’s heart leapt when Carrie returned alone. "Hi," Carrie greeted her somewhat shyly.

"I’m in trouble, aren’t I?" Ellie said with a grimace.

"I understand that you’re only doing this to make your sister happy," Carrie began seriously. "But if I do well, I get work and sell books."

"Understood," Ellie said. "I’ll play nice in front of the cameras."

"Thank you," Carrie responded sincerely as she caressed Ellie’s arm. "There’s something else."

Ellie swallowed hard as she felt her skin burning from Carrie’s light touch. "There’s always an unspoken competition between the designers that at times borders on all out war. I’m not going to loose to Federico," the blonde added firmly. "Want to help me show up the Pink Wonder?"

"You lead, I’ll follow," Ellie conceded with a smile as Carrie took her by the hand.

"I do so like to lead," Carrie responded huskily.

Ellie’s clit began to throb in a steady rhythm as she watched the sway of Carrie’s hips as she walked back outside. Helplessly Ellie followed her. "Ready?" Carrie whispered in her ear just as they were about to step out into the front yard.

"You have no idea." Ellie gulped as she felt a shiver pass through her.

Much to Ellie’s displeasure, which she somehow managed to hide from the cameras, her project was to construct three large bookcases. She began work with a plastic smile plastered on her face. Several hours later she had finished the difficult project and her body was screaming from lifting and screwing the heavy wood together. Carrie had come back to check on her with the camera crew in tow.

"Looks great," Carrie complimented her.

"Thank you," Ellie accepted the apology as she blew out a sigh of relief, looking forward to a reprieve.

"Now we can stain them," Carrie said with a bright smile.

Ellie’s crystal blue eyes widened in horror as Carrie handed her a paintbrush and a can of stain. "Oh, I see. By we, you mean me," Ellie teased. "Do we need to sand them first?" Ellie joked, not looking forward to more hard labor.

"Carol did that before you started to put them together," Carrie explained as the crew departed for another break.

"Why do they get so many breaks?" Ellie grumbled.

"Union," Carrie explained with a shrug.

"Unlike being slave labor like me," Ellie conceded.

"Poor baby," Carrie teased her as the blonde’s tiny hand came to rest on Ellie’s hip.

"So why didn’t good old Crafty Carl put these suckers together?" Ellie asked as she jerked her thumb towards the large bookcases.

"He’s working on other projects for both Federico and myself," Carrie explained as her fingers began to caress Ellie’s jean-clad hip. "How are you holding up?"

"I’m sore in places I didn’t know existed," Ellie confessed as she leaned slightly closer to the attractive smaller woman. "How’s my sister doing?"

"Sewing and flirting with Barry," Carrie responded as she pressed her firm body into Ellie’s. "Tell me, are you interested in one of the boys?"

Carrie’s perfume invaded Ellie’s senses as their bodies brushed slightly against one another. "What do you think?" Ellie answered softly.

"I think . . . ," Carrie said softly as her body melted into Ellie’s, her breath caressing the tall brunette’s trembling body. "I think I need to get back to work inside," Carrie apologized as she pulled away from Ellie’s touch. "I have a shot set up with Sara."

PART FOUR

Much to Ellie’s dismay and increasing frustration, once she finished staining the shelves she was assigned more arduous tasks that kept her away from the attractive blonde. She was about to throw in the towel and call it quits when she and Tina had to move the heavy shelves into the house. Carrie came rushing out as they fought to carry the heavy shelves. "Let me help," the blonde sputtered. "Someone was supposed to move these for us," she apologized as the three of them struggled to maneuver the shelves into the living room.

Once they managed to move all three shelves inside and set them up the way Carrie wanted, Ellie was ready to drop from exhaustion. She looked around the living room, thinking that it really didn’t look much different. Sara chose that moment to pop in. "We’re off," she announced to Carrie.

"See you in the morning," Carrie responded with an exhausted wave.

"So we’re done for the day?" Tina yawned as Ellie gave the small blonde an expectant look.

"No," Carrie confessed. "There’s a lot that you don’t see on a half hour television show. First, we need to hook up the doors and then put the guys’ toys inside."

"Doors?" Ellie groused.

"I finished them earlier and all we have to do is put them up," Carrie explained quickly. "Why don’t we do that and Tina can hang the curtains she made this afternoon?"

"Tina made curtains?" Ellie choked out in surprise.

"Bite me," Tina flared.

"She made slipcovers too," Carrie added with a conspiratorial whisper.

Installing the doors on the bookshelves proved to be an exercise in self-control for Ellie. The doors went in easily enough; it was Carrie that was driving her insane. Well, not so much the blonde, but her constant touching tested Ellie’s willpower. Their fingers brushed when exchanging tools, and Carrie’s hands would inevitably find their way to some spot on Ellie’s body. Deciding that she’d had enough teasing, the brunette decided to fight fire with fire.

As Carrie was screwing one of the doors on, Ellie held it steady for her. She reached over the smaller woman and held the door in place, pressing her hips into the blonde’s firm backside as her breasts melted into the smaller woman’s back. She bit back a laugh as Carrie’s hands trembled and the blonde released a tiny whimper.

"That’s what you get for teasing me," Ellie whispered hotly in the smaller woman’s ear once the door was secured.

"I wasn’t teasing," Carrie softly choked out.

"Huh?" Ellie stammered.

"I’m done," Tina called out as she climbed down off the ladder she’d been using to hang the simple curtains; they really did brighten up the room.

"Great!" Carrie responded brightly. She brushed past Ellie as if nothing had happened. "Why don’t we set up the boys’ electronic stuff in their new entertainment center and then we can call it a night."

"That’s Ellie’s department." Tina smirked. "I am heading off to bed."

"You mean you’re going to snoop through Barry’s stuff," Ellie quipped.

Tina stuck her tongue out at her younger sibling before darting up the staircase. "What did she mean ‘that’s your department’?" Carrie inquired with a genuine interest.

"I’m an electrician," Ellie explained with a shrug.

"Now you tell me," Carrie groaned.

"Why? Did you want to put in track lighting?" Ellie teased.

"No," Carrie scoffed at the notion. "But we could have really done some fun stuff."

"Such as?" Ellie inquired as she and Carrie lifted the boy’s large television into the entertainment center.

"Wouldn’t you like to know?" Carrie taunted her in response, their fingers brushing slightly as they moved the large television into place. Ellie inhaled sharply from the contact.

They finished hooking up the electronic equipment - the cable box, the VCR, the DVD player, Nintendo, and a host of other toys. Ellie was pleased when Carrie slipped behind the shelves with her to assist with the wiring. The close space and the scent of Carrie’s perfume made Ellie’s palms sweat. "Now I know why you didn’t want a back put on the shelves," she offered in an effort to make conversation and steer her thoughts away from the attractive woman standing dangerously close to her.

"One man’s bookshelf is another’s entertainment center," Carrie boasted, her fingers grazing across Ellie’s arm as she spoke. The tall brunette shivered as she fought to control her breathing. The feel of Carrie’s fingers dancing across her skin was intoxicating. The tiny blonde leaned closer as her hands began to drift further along Ellie’s body. The tiny space they were trapped in made it impossible for the tall brunette to move.

"Are you always this . . . ," Ellie stammered for the right words as her body trembled with desire.

"Touchy? Forward?" Carrie cut her off with a knowing smirk. "When I see someone I like and I think the feeling is mutual then yes, I’m direct. I travel a lot so I’m not allowed the luxury of taking my time."

"What if I want to take things slowly?" Ellie inquired directly, trapping the energetic blonde with her crystal blue eyes.

"Then I guess I’ll be taking a long cold shower and making a lot of trips back here to . . . Where am I anyways?" Carrie asked in confusion.

"At the moment you’re trapped behind a bookcase in some guy’s apartment," Ellie teased as they both squirmed in the tight space.

Carrie released a light laugh that completely melted Ellie’s heart. "Not the strangest position I’ve ever found myself in," Carrie joked as she took Ellie by the hand and began to gently caress the back of it with her thumb.

"Do tell?" Ellie quipped as she assisted the decorator out from behind the entertainment center.

Carrie stumbled as they emerged from behind the cumbersome furniture. Ellie reached out and captured the smaller woman by her hips just as the blonde’s face landed between her breasts. Ellie looked down at the blonde head nestled between her breasts and grinned with amusement. "So much for taking things slowly," She teased with a wry chuckle.

"Sorry," Carrie apologized as she took a shy step back in retreat.

"No you’re not," Ellie taunted her as she noticed that the blonde’s emerald eyes were still fixed firmly on her chest.

"Okay, I’m not," Carrie smirked. "Perfect height," she added with a mischievous grin.

Unaware of what she was doing, Ellie’s hands began to caress the smaller woman’s hips as Carrie’s focus remained on her ample bosom. Carrie released a needy sigh before taking a tentative step backward. "We need to push the shelving closer to the wall. I know that with all that wiring we can’t get it flush but we need to get it as close as we can," the decorator explained with a slight frown, her emerald eyes finally meeting Ellie’s inquisitive blue gaze.

Unable to speak since her body was burning with desire, the brunette simply nodded in agreement and reluctantly released her hold on the small blonde. They’d already secured the three bookshelves together into one unit. They closed the doors before they each took one end to move it.

Once the shelving was in place they took a step back and Ellie was amazed that the room was now looking more like the gentleman’s study that Carrie had described that morning. "Amazing," she uttered in appreciation. "I still don’t know how you’re going to pull the rest of it off."

"Trade secret," Carrie teased her as she folded her arms across her chest. "I guess we’re done for the night," Carrie offered quietly.

Ellie was taken aback by Carrie’s sudden standoffish behavior until she realized that the blonde was giving her what she had asked for. The only problem was that the dark-haired electrician was no longer certain she could take things slowly with the smaller woman who would more than likely walk out of her life the next day. Suddenly feeling disappointed, Ellie began to look around the room for a distraction. The room was empty with the exception of the bookshelves, the ladder, the curtains Tina had hung, and some paint tarps scattered across the floor. Ellie released an exasperated sigh as she tried to reconcile her feelings.

"What’s wrong?" Carrie inquired softly as she stepped slightly closer to Ellie.

"Nothing," Ellie lied, her courage suddenly failing her.

"Second thoughts?" Carrie whispered against her skin. Ellie jumped in surprise, not realizing that the blonde had moved so close to her. The brunette’s hands instinctively reached out for Carrie and encircled her waist.

"It’s just that I’m not into the casual thing," she tried to explain as her hands began to roam up the cropped shirt Carrie was wearing.

"I can’t make any promises," Carrie confessed with a hint of regret as her small hands reached up and her fingers wrapped themselves in Ellie’s long raven tresses. "I should go," Carrie whimpered as she nestled herself against Ellie’s body.

"Why?" Ellie panted as the desire for Carrie swelled inside of her.

"Because if you’re feeling half of what I am, if we start anything I doubt that either of us will be able to stop," Carrie murmured against her body.

Ellie felt a shiver run through her as Carrie’s hot needy breath penetrated the material of her T-shirt and warmed her skin. The confused brunette knew that Carrie was right, but her body couldn’t resist the feel of the blonde she was holding tightly in her arms. Unable to stop herself, Ellie pulled Carrie closer to her. She moaned deeply as the blonde’s thigh pressed against her aching center. Her mind urged her to pull away as both of them began to run their hands up and down the other’s body.

Ellie’s mind and body were lost in an all out war until she felt Carrie’s soft warm lips teasing her neck. Ellie’s head fell back, offering more of her sensitive neck up to Carrie’s insistent touch as the brunette’s hands drifted down to the blonde’s Capri pants and cupped her firm backside. As Carrie kissed and tasted her way along Ellie’s neck the brunette massaged her backside, their hips swaying against one another in a sensual rhythm.

Ellie’s knees buckled slightly as Carrie’s kisses grew more determined and their hips thrust urgently against one another’s body. The brunette felt lightheaded as her desire began to pool between her legs. Ellie arched her body against Carrie’s as she guided the blonde’s hips to meet her urgent rhythm. Carrie had been right, now that they’d started they wouldn’t be able to stop.

"I want you," Carrie whispered against her skin as the blonde’s hands drifted up and under the back of her shirt. Ellie could only moan in response. "Just say the word and I’ll stop," Carrie continued as she began to fumble with the clasp of Ellie’s bra. Ellie was far too lost in the heat of their passion to refuse as she reached between their overheated bodies and began to undo Carrie’s pants.

Carrie growled in frustration as she continued to fumble with the clasp of Ellie’s bra. "I’m never good with these," the blonde confessed in a defeated voice as she tugged insistently at the garment. Ellie released a throaty growl as she took a step back and pulled her white T-shirt up and over her head. She cast the unneeded garment aside before reaching behind her, undoing her bra before quickly disposing of it as well.

There was no mistaking the look of pure desire in Carrie’s eyes as they rushed into each other’s arms and lost themselves in a fiery kiss. Their tongues engaged in a sensual duel as their hips thrust urgently against each other. Ellie could feel her clit pulsating as her faded jeans became damp with desire. Carrie’s small hands cupped her breasts and began to caress them as Ellie’s attention returned to lowering the blonde’s pants.

Ellie released a deep moan as she felt Carrie pinching and teasing her nipples while she lowered the blonde’s pants down her hips. Carrie tore her lips away from the passionate kiss and began to kiss her way down Ellie’s exposed flesh. The brunette struggled to remain standing as she lost herself in the feel of Carrie’s mouth tasting her skin. The brunette’s body was humming with pure lust as she slipped her fingers beneath the blonde’s panties. Her fingertips burned as she felt the firm flesh responding to her touch.

Ellie was panting heavily as Carrie’s tongue traced the swell of her breasts. The electrician was unable to control her passion as she urgently lowered Carrie’s underwear needing to feel more of her lover’s body. Ellie’s body arched and she released a passionate hiss when Carrie captured one of her nipples in her mouth, suckling it with a fiery intensity.

Ellie parted the blonde’s knees with her thighs as her hands began a heated exploration of Carrie’s body. She caressed her firm abs with one hand while the other drifted up under the blonde’s top and quickly released the clasp of her bra. Carrie was grinding herself against the taller woman when Ellie’s fingers dipped into her wetness.

Ellie gasped as her fingers were painted by the blonde’s wetness. "Oh my God, you are so wet," Ellie managed to choke out as Carrie suckled her nipple harder, teasing it with her teeth and her tongue. They stumbled backwards as Ellie ran her fingers along the blonde’s slick folds. Carrie’s mouth moved to her other nipple as Ellie’s knees finally gave out and she guided them down onto the floor.

Pulling the blonde on top of her body, Ellie was lost in the feel of Carrie’s wetness as she began to tease the blonde’s clit. With her free hand Ellie began to pull Carrie’s top up. The blonde reluctantly released Ellie’s breast from the warmth of her mouth as the brunette removed her top and bra. Ellie tossed the garments across the empty room as Carrie straddled her hips.

Ellie pulled Carrie’s body up and captured one of her nipples in her mouth while her fingers dipped deeper into the blonde’s wetness. Carrie’s body was thrusting above her with an urgent need; Ellie pressed two fingers against the opening of her center and suckled her nipple harder. "Please," Carrie pleaded as her hips pressed harder against Ellie’s long fingers.

Unable to resist her lover’s urgent plea, Ellie entered her warm wet center. She could feel the walls gripping her fingers as Carrie’s body arched in response. Ellie groaned in disappointment as the rose-colored bud was torn from her mouth. Hips thrust against her touch as Ellie’s fingers wiggled inside the blonde. Carrie’s eyes were glazed over with desire as she looked down at Ellie.

The sight of her half-naked lover straddling her made Ellie’s pulse race as she began to plunge in and out of the blonde’s center. Carrie’s body moved in unison with Ellie’s fingers as the brunette began to tease her throbbing clit with the pad of her thumb. Ellie took her harder and deeper as Carrie rode her hand and begged her not to stop. She cupped Carrie’s firm ass and began to tease the blonde as she plunged deeper inside of her.

Carrie’s desire painted her abdomen as she rocked against Ellie. The brunette was lost in the feel of Carrie’s thighs trembling against her. Needing to feel her lover explode against her body, she added another finger inside the blonde. Carrie cried out as her head fell back. The blonde’s thighs tightened around Ellie’s body, trapping the brunette beneath her as she exploded.

Ellie’s fingers stilled, allowing the waves of ecstasy to wash over her lover. She looked up in amazement; she drank in Carrie’s flushed features while the blonde struggled to control her breathing. Carrie’s entire body was quivering as Ellie began to stroke her clit. Soon Carrie’s body was thrusting against her touch as Ellie began to pleasure her once again.

Carrie’s body fell over her and Ellie began to flicker her tongue across her nipples while her fingers filled her completely. "Yes," Carrie cried out as her tiny body trembled. She collapsed against Ellie and began to suckle her neck urgently as the aftershocks trickled through her body.

Ellie held her lover in a warm embrace as the blonde trembled and gasped against her body. Finally, when she felt Carrie’s body calming, she removed her fingers from the warmth of her center. Carrie rolled over onto her side and watched Ellie slowly licking her fingers clean. Carrie caressed and teased her breasts as Ellie feasted on the glistening desire coating her long fingers.

As Ellie savored the sweet ambrosia of Carrie’s passion, the blonde removed the remainder of her clothes. Ellie watched as her lover revealed all of herself to her. The brunette drank in the sight of Carrie’s firm abdomen and thighs along with the gentle swell of her firm round breasts. "You are so beautiful," she gasped in wonderment as Carrie lowered herself and began to slowly remove the last of Ellie’s clothes.

Carrie kissed her way down Ellie’s body as she removed her faded blue jeans. The brunette felt a shiver of pleasure shoot through her with each brush of the blonde’s lips. Ellie’s body arched up off the hard floor when she felt Carrie’s tongue circling the back of her knee. Ellie released sharp needy gasps as Carrie’s mouth explored her long legs. "Tell me what you want," Carrie pleaded against her trembling thighs.

Ellie opened her mouth to speak just as she felt Carrie’s tongue tease the inside of her quivering thighs and the words failed to emerge. Her hips jolted up off the floor as Carrie’s warm breath teased the damp curls of her mound. "Anything!" Ellie cried out in a promise as Carrie cupped her backside and drew her wetness to her mouth.

Ellie cried out incoherently as she felt her body lifted higher; Carrie tightened her hold on her as the blonde’s tongue dipped into her wetness. Ellie’s head fell back; she tried to clutch at the hardwood floor as Carrie ran her tongue along her aching sex. "Anything?" Carrie murmured into her wetness as she pressed her tongue against the opening of Ellie’s center.

"Yes," Ellie cried out as her hips thrust against her blonde lover.

She could feel Carrie tightening her hold on her hips as she plunged her tongue deep inside of her center. Carrie curled and twisted her tongue as she began to tease Ellie’s clit with her fingers. Ellie couldn’t stop her body from rocking urgently as Carrie’s tongue sunk deeper inside of her. Her body thrashed urgently as Carrie plunged in and out of her.

Ellie could feel her climax steadily building as her lover murmured in pleasure. The brunette thrust harder, demanding more of her lover’s touch as her thighs clenched around the blonde’s body. "No," Ellie protested as she was about to fall over the edge and Carrie withdrew her touch.

Carrie wrapped a comforting arm across her stomach as she suckled Ellie’s throbbing clit in her mouth. Ellie’s body instantly arched once again and thrust against Carrie. The blonde suckled her clit harder as her fingers entered Ellie’s center. Ellie’s body rocked wildly as Carrie’s mouth and fingers moved in perfect rhythm, taking her higher with every touch.

Ellie felt the room spinning as Carrie feasted upon her. She begged her lover for release and the blonde responded by taking her harder and faster. Ellie’s eyes snapped shut and her ears began to buzz as her body arched against her lover. The climax tore through her as Carrie continued to pleasure her. She quickly felt the waves of ecstasy recapture her as her body exploded.

Ellie was gasping for air as she felt Carrie move up her body and wrap her up in her arms. The desire still coursed through her body as she captured the blonde in a lingering kiss. Carrie’s breasts brushed against her own as their bodies melted together. They rolled across the floor as both of them pressed a firm thigh against the other’s wetness. Ellie’s clit was throbbing as she felt Carrie’s wetness paint her thigh. They rocked against each other as their hands roamed across one another’s body.

The thrusts grew more demanding until they were crying out into the warmth of the other’s mouth. Sated and spent, they collapsed against each other as they fought to regain the ability to breathe normally. Ellie could feel the rapid beating of Carrie’s heart as she held her in her arms. Ellie winced slightly as she moved. "Muscles still hurting?" Carrie inquired softly as she ran her fingers along Ellie’s broad shoulders.

"Yeah," the brunette confessed shyly.

"Roll over," Carrie instructed her as she removed herself from Ellie’s embrace. The brunette gazed curiously at the blonde. Carrie ignored her questioning gaze as she stood, teetering slightly as she walked over and retrieved some of the tarps.

Carrie laid one out on the floor and motioned for Ellie to lie across it. The brunette opened her mouth to protest but the gleam in Carrie’s eyes quickly silenced her. Ellie lay down on her stomach across the tarp, the material scraping her sensitive body, and Carrie tucked a folded tarp under her head. Ellie sighed deeply as she folded her arms and rested her head on the second tarp. "Not the best idea but we can work with this," Carrie whispered. Ellie’s body trembled as the blonde’s hot breath teased her ear.

The tremble exploded into quivering as she felt Carrie straddling her hips. She moaned deeply as Carrie’s hands gently kneaded her aching shoulders. Ellie was lost in the feel of Carrie’s hands roaming across her back, gently working the knots out of her tired muscles. She moaned as she felt Carrie brush her hair back to begin working on her neck.

Ellie gasped as the blonde’s erect nipples brushed across her back and the damp curls of her mound grazed her backside. Ellie couldn’t stop her body from reacting as the massage grew more sensual and Carrie’s body began to sway against her. Ellie lifted her hips, needing to feel Carrie’s wetness against her. She could hear her lover moaning from behind her as the blonde pressed into her harder.

Ellie lifted her hips higher as Carrie began to thrust against her. Shamelessly Ellie lifted her body so that she was balancing herself on her hands and knees. Carrie accepted the invitation as she reached around the brunette and cupped one of her breasts. Carrie moaned as she rocked against the brunette while she pinched and teased her nipple. The feel of Carrie’s desire grinding against her as the blonde’s nipples teased her back was driving Ellie insane.

Ellie’s clit pulsated as her hips matched Carrie’s urgent rhythm. She rocked harder against Carrie’s body as the blonde moved both of her hands to clasp Ellie’s hips. Carrie guided her hips as they ground together with raw desire. Ellie felt her soul shattering as they exploded against one another and collapsed on the floor.

 

PART FIVE

Ellie awoke to find that she was still lying on the filthy tarp with Carrie’s naked body on top of her. She smiled as she turned her body and carefully lifted her sleeping lover. Carrie’s eyes blinked open and Ellie held her breath, anxiously waiting to see what the blonde decorator’s reaction was going to be. Carrie’s warm smile melted her heart. "Good morning," the blonde offered softly before gently kissing Ellie.

"Good morning," Ellie echoed before reclaiming Carrie’s soft inviting lips.

From above them she could hear her sister moving around. "Reality sucks," she grumbled as she and Carrie stumbled to their feet.

"Doesn’t it though," Carrie agreed as they quickly threw on some clothing. "Ellie?" the blonde began in a shy voice. "Before we get cleaned up and the camera crew invades, I was just wondering if you had any plans for tonight?"

Ellie found the blonde’s sudden shyness endearing. "Well, other than killing my sister, I hadn’t really scheduled anything," she offered teasingly. "What did you have in mind?"

"Dinner?" Carrie offered in a hopeful tone.

"I’d love to," Ellie accepted with a brilliant smile.

"Really?" Carrie responded with a slight blush. "God, I love your smile," she added absently. Then she shook her head clear. "Okay, we need to shower and get back to work."

"Slave driver," Ellie quipped as they darted upstairs.

As the day progressed and the work on Barry and Roger’s living room progressed, Ellie found herself getting caught up in the excitement of finishing the job. She even found Sara’s excessive perkiness slightly infectious. Of course when the cameras were absent, Tina took pleasure in teasing her about all the noise that had kept her awake. Ellie couldn’t find it in herself to argue; she could only blush at her sister’s teasing.

"This is amazing," Sara gushed as Carrie explained what they’d done and how they’d done it. Ellie was pretty impressed by the outcome. Carrie had turned the guys’ dumpy living room into a gentleman’s study. She even managed to hide the fosse ball table with a table that Crafty Carl had constructed; a table that was painted to look like a chess board that would slide away when the guys wanted to play fosse ball. The slipcovers were plush and dignified and made the beat-up armchairs look elegant. Carrie had sanded down and stained the coffee table so it matched the new entertainment center.

All in all, the place looked really spiffy but comfortable. It also, much to Tina’s disappointment, screamed that it was a man’s place. Tina managed to get over her disappointment when she saw how much Roger and Barry loved the changes. It also helped that Barry was so impressed that he hugged her.

Soon they were standing in their kitchen with their eyes closed. "Okay, open your eyes," Sara chirped.

When Ellie blinked open her eyes, she was instantly assaulted by the sight she found waiting for her. Her jaw dropped open as she took in the horror that was now her kitchen. "I like it," she lied, knowing that the cameras were watching their reaction. It was cluttered and very pink. Not just pink - it was neon pink. She looked over at the guys and Federico smiling in appreciation. Out of the corner of her eye, she caught the horrified look on Carrie’s face.

"What the hell were you thinking!" Tina screeched out suddenly as she stormed over to the three stunned men. "This sucks. I said no pink. This sucks." Ellie couldn’t stop laughing as her sister grabbed the stunned decorator by his cheesy ascot. "Are you insane?" Tina continued to flare as she started to strangle Federico.

"Cut," Sara cried out frantically as the crew rushed over to save poor Federico.

Ellie felt Carrie’s arms wrap around her waist. "I’ve always wanted to see that happen on this show," Ellie noted as she leaned into Carrie’s touch.

"He ruined your kitchen." Carrie chuckled.

"You wouldn’t know a good decorator I could call, would you?" Ellie offered hopefully as Tina continued her assault on Federico.

"We can discuss it over dinner," Carrie suggested as she took Ellie by the hand and led her away from the mayhem.

The End

send comments to yomavis@email.com

for updates, previews & the wednesday afternoon series join my egroup,

yomavis-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Return to The Bard's Corner