Disclaimers

Copyright: This story is copyrighted to the author Ó 1999 by T.Novan. Do not use any part of this story without my written permission. I may be contacted at TNOVAN@aol.com

Sex: This story contains scenes of two women making love. <smile> If this offends you, please don’t read my story. There are plenty of other wonderful stories out there.

Violence: There are scene of violence in this piece. If that offends please move on.

Comments: As always welcomed at TNOVAN@aol.com

 

 

The Claiming of Ford

By T.Novan

LOG TWENTY-EIGHT

Neyta flapped her wings and stretched her body. Phoenix ran huge fast circles in the enclosure. Marra stood at the fence, reaching over and stroking Neyta.

"How does it feel to be off the ship and out in the open?"

* Wonderful. Especially now with the little ones moving around so fiercely *

"I’ll bet. How long do we have be fore they arrive?"

* A few weeks yet. Young ones come when they come *

"That was very non committal." Marra laughed. "Thank you."

* It is the best answer I can give. Unfortunately, my kind has no regular birth and death cycle like you two legs. It happens when it happens. Some grow and die faster than others *

Marra watched Phoenix continue to romp and play. "Is he all right?"

Neyta snorted. To Marra it sounded almost like a laugh. * He’s fine. He’s been aboard ship for too long. On the times he got to leave, it was for battle. It’s been a long time since he could just run *

" He looks very silly."

"Yes he does." Her deep voice sent shivers down Marra’s spine. She turned to find Ford coming up behind her.

The tall woman positioned herself directly behind the little blonde grabbing the posts of the corral capturing her spouse between her own body and the fence. Ford lowered her hear and placed a tender kiss to Marra’s neck.

"Have I told you recently how much I love you?" She kissed the palm of the small hand that came to rest on her cheek.

"I don’t think you’ve made mention of it recently."

"Hmm." Ford nibbled on an earlobe. "Maybe I should take you away from all this and show you the true beauty of the outdoors."

Marra turned in her spouse’s arms. "Why Lord Kurrathian what are you suggesting?"

"I’m suggesting…."

* You’re going somewhere and have sex. * Neyta offered to her Mistress.

* Yeah I got that. I just like to hear her say it *

* Sorry *

***

Marra grinned when Ford led her into a grove of trees. She held gently to her hand allowing herself to be led freely. This spot was truly beautiful. It was secluded, with a small brook running nearby.

The tall woman removed her cloak laying it out on the ground over a patch of thick soft, foliage. Then she dropped to her knees and drew Marra to her. "I adore you." She whispered. "I love you. I want us to be happy. I’m sorry all of this is happening to us."

"I’m not."

She looked up, surprised. "What?"

"Ford we have a chance to save the lives of a lot of people. We can end this war."

"We’re only two people Marra. How can we do what hundreds, thousands before us have not been able to do?"

"We have faith and we have each other."

"I’m grateful for both."

The blonde grinned, a mischievous grin. "Prove it."

"Ah a challenge."

Marra began unfastening her own top. "Not really."

"Hmm," Ford reached up, sliding the top from her spouse’s shoulders. It dropped to the ground with a soft rustle. The blonde was wearing delicate black underclothes that didn’t hide all that much. Ford grinned as her thumb grazed over a very pert nipple through the fabric. "Maybe I’m in a mood for a challenge." She looked up into playful green eyes.

"Okay then!" Marra gave Ford a shove, knocking her back and allowing the little blonde to charge further into the grove.

By the time Ford was on her feet Marra had a good lead and was doing a fine job of hiding from her.

"Oh you are in so much trouble when I get my hands on you!" She called into the tree line, knowing Marra wasn’t far. She stopped, cocking her head to listen. She was after all a patient warrior she could stand here for hours, waiting for even the slightest sound. "Doesn’t it bother you at all that you are running through the woodland without your top?"

Somewhere from Ford’s left, Marra’s trousers hit her in the head, wrapping slightly around her face as they did. She drew a deep breath un-wrapping them slowly. The scent she found there served to inflame the feeling in the pit of her stomach. She groaned as a picture of Marra clad only in her underclothes and boots ran through her mind.

Marra took full advantage of the distraction and moved behind the warrior.

Ford heard the movement, but didn’t turn around. She was after all enjoying the game. She merely cocked her head and listened, a slight smile playing across her lips. She tossed the trousers over her shoulders and crossed her arms against her chest. "If you want these back, you’re going to have to come get them."

"Who says I want them back?" The voice came from Ford’s right.

* Oh she’s good. I didn’t hear her move. * "You’re gonna get awfully cold without your clothes."

"No, actually I’m feeling quite warm at the moment. Aren’t you?"

"I’m certainly feeling a little something." She grinned.

"If you’d quit standing there like a statue, you could be feeling all kinds of things. All kinds of warm…wonderful…things."

Ford realized Marra was in front of her again and that she hadn’t heard the woman move. * All kinds of perks to being Capri’s chosen. * "You are a brat!" The tall woman yelled, taking a step forward. This time it was the black brassiere that hit her in the face. She plucked it away from her eyes and held it up on the tip of one finger. "Aren’t you afraid you’re gonna get scratched up out here?"

"Nah," The voice drifted in from the right. "You’ll kiss it and make it better if I do. And think of all the places that might need kissing.

Ford groaned again.

***

The cloak had indeed served as a very warm, soft bed once the soldier had made her capture and carried Marra’s very nearly nude form over her shoulder, back to the place it had all started.

Ford gave serious consideration to exactly how sexy Marra was in her knee high black boots and nothing else. It didn’t take her long to tell Marra to leave them on while they made love. The sight of it truly excited the tall woman in a way she had never thought possible.

Now they lay together, exhausted and sated with Ford’s cloak pulled around their damp bodies. Marra ran her hand over Ford’s stomach, up between her breasts to her lips, her thumb tracing a light pattern across them as she watched her mate sleep. "Love you." She whispered, settling in for a peaceful nap of her own. She felt so safe in the strong arms that held her it didn’t take her long to drift off as well.

Ford woke when a cool wind crossed her face. As she became more aware she realized a storm was moving in. She drew a deep breath, kissing Marra on the forehead. "Time to wake up my love. We need to get back."

"No." Came the petulant answer, a blonde head shook and the body it was attached to snuggled closer, causing Ford to lose her frame of thought for just a moment.

"We’re gonna get wet if we stay here."

"Too late." The blonde mumbled.

"Not that kind of wet. Really wet. As in rain wet. Storm wet. It’s going to storm soon, we need to get back to the house."

She sighed. "If you say so."

"I do. Can you hand me my shirt?"

A small hand crept out from the warmth of the cover and searched for the last place she remembered seeing Ford’s shirt. "Hmm can’t seem to find it. You may have to go without it."

"Might I remind you Lady Kurrathian, that it’s my cloak you are all snuggled down in. I can always wear that home. I on the other hand, am still in possession of all your clothes and you don’t have a cloak."

Marra’s head came up. "You wouldn’t?"

"Try me." She grinned.

Marra reached behind her again. "Well, would you look at what I found." She tossed the requested garment at Ford.

"Somehow I figured that would be your answer."

"Extortion works wonders."

Don’t I know it." Ford mumbled, sitting up to put her shirt on. "I’m nearly a master of the art."

Marra sat up. Concerned at the tone in Ford’s voice. She laid a hand on her back rubbing small circles. "Ford?"

She shook her head, taking a deep breath. "It’s nothing Marra. I’m sorry." She glanced up at the trees. The leaves were beginning to turn and the wind was picking up. "Come on sweetheart let’s get going before this gets ugly."

They dressed quickly, but the rains started before they could make it back to the house. Then the storm began to gather strength, winds roared and streaks flashed across the sky that made the hair stand up on the back of Marra’s neck. A bolt flashed then struck the ground not too far away from them. Ford removed her cloak, wrapping it around Marra’s shoulders. She grabbed the woman by the arms, turning her so they faced each other because it was becoming necessary to yell above the storm.

"Marra can you find your way back?"

She nodded.

"Go then and stay inside! I’ve got to get Phoenix and Neyta to the stables!"

"I’ll help!" She pulled the cloak tighter against her body. The storm was coming harder and faster with every passing second.

"No! Get back to the house and wait for me there." She laid a hand on Marra’s cheek. "I’ll be fine love. Go on!"

Ford turned her, giving her a little shove to make her move. Marra fought a heavy head wind, she had to keep her head down and her eyes nearly closed so the wind couldn’t cut into them. It howled all around her. The sky was nearly completely darkened now and the bolts came harder and faster. The rains were so hard Ford’s cloak was nearly soaked through. She looked up long enough to get her bearings. She could see the lights of the house in the distance. She didn’t have far to go.

 

TBC…


Return to The Claiming of Ford