DISCLAIMERS:

Violent Content Warning: This story does contain scenes of a violent nature.

Sexual and Alternative Warning: This story also contains scenes of a sexual nature between two women. This story is not for those under the age of eighteen.

Uber Warning: This story is an uber. The two characters are based off of the leading ladies of XENA WARRIOR PRINCESS.

Author’s Notes: This is the sixth installment of my ‘Gang’ series. I must take a moment to thank my friend Terri for breaking me out of my writer’s block. All POSITIVE comments are welcome. Negatives I will simply ignore. Send your thoughts to startrek@ellijay.com.

 

The Gang’s All Here

Part 6

By: Teagen2

 

I looked at him. Glared was more like it. He was nervous enough to stutter. I stepped forward, he stepped back. I glanced to my right and to my left. No one in sight. "You alone?" I asked sternly.

"Uhh...yeah."

"Lift up your shirt and turn around." He complied.

"I ain’t strapped." I stepped back and let him enter. He turned around and came face to face with my beretta. "Shit!" He stepped back surprised.

"Just remember...I am." I coolly lifted my shirt and made sure he saw me put my nine millimeter in my waistband, near my crotch. I sighed. "Gabby’s not here."

"I really didn’t...come here to see her."

"Then why are you here?"

"I feel like horse shit." He was saddened by something. I could tell. "Can I sit down?" I jerked my chin in the direction of the couch. "You know what makes me different from Big J and Demon?" I raised an eyebrow. "Besides the fact I’m black." he smiled shly.

"What?"

"I’m cursed with a guilty conscience. I do somethin’ wrong, I remember." he said quietly.

"What do you want from me?" I crossed my arms, striking an intimidating pose.

"Forgiveness I guess."

"For you?" I smirked.

"No...for Little G..uhh Gabby."

"Not that its any of your business, but I already forgave her for what she did." His eyebrow went up this time.

"I just found out my ex-girl put crank in the two drinks she had. Tried to fuck her up I guess....Sorry bad choice of words."

"Crank?"

"Yeah, I told her never to bring that shit in my house, but she did." No wonder Gabby lost her memory. Given the right dose, that shit will literally make you skip two days.

"So what’s your excuse?" I advanced. "You screwed my girlfriend for kicks?!"

"Naw Naw. Ain’t nothin’ like that! I swear, Man. I was so drunk I couldn’t see straight." Somehow I don’t believe him.

"Yeah whatever. You touch my woman again, I’ll break your knees, Son."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I told you I was drunk."

"Get the fuck outta my house." He stood and walked back to the door. He turned around and eyed me.

"You know don’t ya?"

"I am a cop. I make a point to know the people I deal with." He left without a word.

AHHHHHH! I was ready to kill something. I marched into my workout room and began to pummel my punching bag senseless. Gabby doesn’t know, I’m sure of it. I am gonna tell her. She won’t like it, but damn it she’s gonna hear.

"Zena? I’m home." I stepped into the living room, still very much pissed.

"Your little friend came by." I smirked.

"Who?"

 

"Chocolate." Surprise spread across her features.

"Really? Well what did he want?"

"To talk to me. Gabby, I think he played you."

"What?" she asked agitated. "What are sayin’?"

"I think he fucked you to get off! That’s what I’m saying." She immediately went on the defensive.

"NO! I told you what happened."

"If you were so drunk, how do you know he was? You took his word for it. Didn’t you?" I asked quietly.

"You listen to me, Zena. I’ve known Kendrell longer than you. He’s had a hard life and he’s saved my ass on a number of times."

"Now he’s knocked that ass!" I knew I was out of line, but I needed to get my point across. "Do you know why he was gone for two years, Gabby?" I grabbed her by the arm.

"He was in prison for statutory rape! He raped a fifteen year old girl, Gabby!" She yanked her arm free.

"I don’t believe you." she said quietly.

"Fine. It doesn’t matter whether you believe me or not. Its all on file at the station."

"Your just pissed because I hang with him. Its your damn cop rep your worried about! Not me."

"Huh?"

"Remember what you said when I was in jail for Allison’s shit? ‘I go out a limb to be your friend. I’m a cop for Christ’s sake.’ Well I couldn’t deny that.

"That was different. I was upset and hurt...."

"Just like now. Right?"

"Right now I’m concerned." I took a deep breath. This was getting slightly out of hand.

"Gabby, Chocolate was not drunk the other night." I said slowly.

"How do you know?"

I turned around and grabbed the report Rich e-mailed me an hour ago. "Because Kendrall Aaron Mullins, street name Chocolate, is intolorate of alcohol. If he drinks it, it’ll kill him." I watched as her expression changed to sadness from denial. She walked back towards the back of the house. I followed her. She dropped onto our bed. Ares jumped up and layed next to her. "Gabby I...."

"Just..." She held up her hand. "leave me alone." she said sadly. I knew it was a lot for her to deal with. This guy seems to be important to her. Why is she always the one getting dumped on? Gabby is a beautiful, smart, carefree woman and she has the shittest life. By the Gods, this man is history if he comes anywhere near her again. I believe him when he says he has a guilty conscience. Why else would he show up here? I contemplated all of this as I watched my love roll away from me and start to cry to herself. Despite her instructions, I walked over and rubbed her back. She rolled over and looked up at me.

"I’ll always be here for you, Gabby." She coaxed me into the bed and I held her. After several minutes I said, "Still want your steak dinner?"

"No."

"Come on, Babe. It’ll make you feel better." She shook her head no. "Ahhh I was gonna throw in some ice cream."

"From Donna’s?"

"Whatever you want, Sweetie." I kissed her softly on the lips.

 

One thing I’ve really hated about this whole ordeal, is Gabby’s reluctance to be comforted or hugged or even kissed at times. I know she has gone through some pretty bad crap lately, but she feels as though everything is her fault, adding Chocolate’s incident to the list. I try my best to stay positive. I love Gabby more than anything, but it didn’t take Jerry Springer to see our relationship is almost nonexistent now.

 

I watched her silently as she picked and played, and then ate her food. The ice cream however, was not hard to get her to eat. Actually she ate mine and hers. I offered her a third, but she turned it down. I was surprised, but relieved when, on our way back to the jeep, she leaned into me. I immediately wrapped an arm around her shoulders. When she reached around my stomach and hugged me, I stopped and turned into her embrace. She didn’t cry, she just held onto me. "Shhhh. Its okay.... I’m sorry about Chocolate."

"Me too, but I never really cared for him half as much as I do you." I slowly reached down and kissed her softly on lips.

Her hand kept me from pulling away. Her tongue demanded I open my mouth and I did. She literally tried to swallow my head. She pushed back several feet and pinned me up against a fence. I just felt all of the pinned up frustration in her entire body. "Gabby." I breathed. "Home. Now. Ohhhhh." She bit my neck, hard. Gabby knew I loved that. It turns me on with a vengeance. I yanked myself away before I would have to find a motel. I took her hand and led her to my jeep.

 

I must have set a world record for that trip. She yanked my jacket and shirt off just as I closed the front door. She wouldn’t let my hands touch for more than minute as she stripped me and herself, leaving a trail of clothes to the bedroom. "Ares..out." I said as we landed on the bed, clad only in our underwear. He skittered out quickly. She pinned my hands, by the wrists, next to my head. She pressed my right hand down further.

"Don’t move." Her hand left my right wrist and she used it to remove my underwear.

"BEEEEEEEEPPPPP!"

"Ahhhh! SON OF A BITCH!" I screamed over the blaring of my pager. Not again! I snatched it off the night stand. I dialed as best I could as Gabby ran her fingers sensually down my back, sending shivers with it.

"Police Department Precinct 12."

"Walker."

"Yeah they need some more manpower on Carson Ave. The Bank of America is being robbed."

"Again? All right I’m going." I sighed. "Bank hold up. I’ll be back." Gabby crawled under the blanket and grabbed the remote.

"I’ll wait." She turned on the T.V. I laughed. That was one of my rare glimpses of the old Gabby. After I dressed, I kissed her.

"I’m so sorry about this." I said softly. "I love you."’

"I love you too, Zena." I started out. "Zena?..." I turned around. "I really do love you, Baby." I guess she was once again apologizing. "Be careful."

"Always."

 

There’s that damn jumpy stomach of mine. I hate it. I get it everytime I know Ze is in a dangerous situation. I hate to think that one day she might not come home. That’s the price of loving a cop from L.A. Now I was alone with my thoughts again. I can’t believe that Chocolate did that to me. I’m saying ‘I can’t believe’ a lot lately. To me this therapy is doing more harm than good. I’m starting to get pieces of my life memories that I don’t want. I’m almost afraid to sleep at night. Yawn. I guess that’s why I’m so tired. I felt my eyes drifting shut as I tried to watch Scooby Doo.

"Mommy? Daddy?" I shook them and shook them. It didn’t do any good. They were still pinned in by their seat belts. The semi’s grill still inches from me. Lillian was wailing from her car seat near me. A foreign voice yelled at me.

"Its’s okay, Sweetie. Give me your hand." I saw a pair of arms sticking through the window. I thought for a moment before going to him.

"Daddy! Wake up." I said as I was walked away from the car.

"Gabby." My eyes flew open to see Zena. "Its okay." she soothed. "Bad dream?" I just shook my head.

"Back already?"

"Yeah. It was pretty much over before I got there." I suddenly noticed a cut on her arm.

"Zena, how’d you get that?"

"Oh...a guy in the crowd starting throwing beer bottles. I’m okay. You look like you’ve seen a ghost." She brushed my hair away from my face, a gesture we both have adopted.

"Close..the car crash that killed my parents."

"You were in it with them?....You never told me that."

"Yeah I was."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"No." I readjusted the blanket around me. When she crawled in with me, I was quickly reminded I was still in nothing but my underwear.

"Ahhhh. Never got dressed huh?" she chuckled. "Come here, Baby." I rested my head on her chest and wrapped around her as much as I could.

"Aunt Janet, I have a stomach ache." I walked into the living room. I saw my aunt’s friend Panther and my aunt cutting a white powder on our coffee table. "Is that cocaine?"

"Mind your business, Gabby." she said sternly. "The Mylanta is in the kitchen...Go get it. Then take your little ass to bed."

"But its only...."

"I said get in that bed before you get an ass whoppin’." As I walked away I heard Panther say,

"You need to beat her ass into this club before she rats you out."

"She knows better."

I slowly extracted myself from Zena, who was still sleeping, and grabbed Ze’s LAPD shirt from the end of the bed. I realized I started to cry and I wiped my face with the back of my hand. I flopped down on the couch. In pitch black darkness, I felt something furry tickle my knee. It was Ares’ snout. "Hey Buddy. Sorry I woke ya. Couldn’t sleep." I sighed heavily as I stretched out on the couch and rubbed Ares’ head. "What I am I gonna do Ares?" I whispered before I yawned loudly. "I’ll just lay here a minute and go back to bed." I yawned again as my eyes drifted shut.

"Lila!" I ran towards her despite the loud gunfire erupting around. "Lila." Blood poured from her side. "Your gonna be okay."

"No I’m not." She said shakily. "Gabby..." She coughed up a few drops of blood.

"Don’t talk."

"I have to." she strained. "You always were the smart one, Big Sis. Don’t make the same mistake I did. Don’t let Aunt Janet push you around."

"Lila I..."

"Promise me you won’t jump in." she cut me off.

"I won’t." I cradled her head as another bullet came dangerously close to my head.

"Was it Rico?" I asked angrily.

"Yeah. He tried to kill me. Just like you said.....I should have listened to you."

"I love you, Baby Sister." She smiled up at me.

I woke up to a stiff neck and I was freezing. It looked to be about midmorning. I peeled myself off the couch and glanced over at the clock. Shit. It was eight. I walked as softly as I could back into the bedroom. Ze was still laying on her back, just where I left her. I crawled in once again and felt myself drift off.

 

I can tell by the look on Gabby’s face, she didn’t sleep well at all last night. I left her in bed and kissed her as I headed to work.

"Knock, knock."

"Oh man," I griped as I threw on Ze’s shorter robe and answered the door. I swung it

open to find....Chocolate. "Chocolate." I said quietly. "What are you doing here?"

"That’s cold." he grinned. "I came to see you Little G." I glanced back into the house.

Damn it! I closed the bedroom door, trapping Ares inside. I spotted one of Xe’s mace cans near the sofa. Well I’m not totally defenseless. "What’s up with you?" he said.

"Nothin’." I said nervously.

"Can I come in?"

"Ahhh Zena wouldn’t like it."

"Well, she ain’t here." Ahh he took the bait. He knew Ze wasn’t here.

"Yeah, whatever...Look Chocolate I don’t have time." He eyed me.

"What did Zena tell you, G?"

"Nothin’. Why?"

"Your acting weird. Are you high?"

"You know I don’t do that shit."

"Yeah, so what’s up?"

I started to close the door but he push his way in. "Gabby what’s up with you, Girl?"

"Chocolate, get outta here. Zena..."

"I don’t give a fuck about your dyke ai’ght. I’m here to see you. What we did didn’t mean anything to you did it?"

"Kendrell, you lied to me!"

"What? What you talkin’ ‘bout? Lyin’? I ain’t lied to you."

"You said you were drunk and you WEREN’T."

"I love you, Little G." he said softly. My blood was boiling. I almost missed it.

"What?"

"I said...I love you." He turned away from me. "I had nothin’ to do with the crank. That was Flava."

"But you made me drink..."

"I didn’t make you do a damn thing, G. You drank because YOU wanted it."

"I know, but you took advantage of me. I thought you were my friend."

"I know. I’m sorry. I was gonna tell you."

"When? When we were fiftey? Get outta my house, Kendrell."

"Look, I’m love with you. I thought you were still with Big J. That’s why I didn’t say nothing to you before now about my feelings. When you started touching me, I couldn’t stop you. I...couldn’t because it felt too...good."

"Why did you hide it, Kendrell? Don’t give that Big J bullshit. It doesn’t fly."

"Your with the cop. I thought I’d never get...."

"Me to fuck you. Right?" I finished. He was upset.

"OKAY! You’re right! What do you want me to say? That I didn’t like the way we screwed each others brains out? ‘Cause I can’t! But it was more than that Gabby! It was deeper than that."

"Whoa hold it." I asked flabbergasted.

"You really don’t remember do you?" I sighed.

"No I don’t. That’s why I’m so pissed! You know what I was doing, but you didn’t stop me. Kendrell get out of my sight!" I made him mad. That was obvious.

"You know Gabby, I remember everything." he slurred referring to our between the sheets experience. He laughed loudly. He turned and opened the door...to Zena! He hit the floor in a blink of an eye, holding his chin.

"Get up, you piece of shit!" She kicked him in the gut. She jerked the six foot man to his feet, only to punch him again. "You ever put your hands on her again, I’ll kill you, Asshole."

"Zena...." I called.

"You know who your hittin’, Cop?"

"Yeah I know." she grinned. "A backstabbing, two faced basterd."

"Zena..." She held a hand silencing me.

"I can have you 187’d." he spat, spitting the blood out of his mouth.

"Oh was that a threat, Chocolate? You know threatening a peace officer is an arrestable offense." He picked himself up and stepped into Zena’s face.

"Your just pissed because I gave her what you couldn’t, a dick." As he moved away, she said under her breath,

"You got that right, Dickhead." We both watched as he got in his car and left. I started to ask her why she came home until I saw Cammy standing at the corner of the lawn with a worried expression. When Cammy saw I was okay, she waved and walked back home.

"Are you okay?" she asked worried. "Did he hurt you?"

"No. I’m fine. Zena, he might come after you..."

"I don’t care, Gabby." she interrupted. "He says he loves you, but he took advantage of you plain and simple. If he ever touches you again, I’ll kill him." she said sternly. "Do you want me to stay with you?"

"No you go back to work, Ze. I’ll be fine." I smiled.

"There’s my smile." she whispered before kissing softly on my lips. "I love you." She started to walk away, but walked back. I knew she would. "Hon, are you sure your okay? I can call the captain." she said motioning to her cruiser.

"I’m fine." I stepped forward. "How about pool at Tonicx tonight?" Her expression changed as I rapidly switched gears of the conversation.

"You mean go out?"

"Well yeah." I chuckled "unless you can find some way to bring the bar here."

 

I know I sounded like a moron when I said that, but Gabby and I haven’t been out on a date in ages. "I want to try to get back some of my freedom, Ze." she said sadly. "Do you want to go?"

"Sure, Babe. Right after my shift, okay?"

"Cool." she said excitedly. She was trying to hide the hurt she was feeling. I could tell.

"Well.... get goin’. That way you get back faster." She shoved me playfully off the porch.

"See ya, Gab. I love you."

"Love you." She leaned against the doorframe as I pulled my cruiser out of the driveway.

 

I don’t know what made Gabby come here tonight, but I was thoroughly enjoying myself. Tonicx was one of only a few gay hangouts I would even consider hanging out in. The food was great, according to Gabby and the atmosphere was enjoyable. The only difference is the couples you see. You see all the stereotypes here. The motorcycle chick, butch chick, you name it. I don’t consider myself neither of them. "You want something to drink, Ze?" I was jotted back to the real world by her hand on my arm.

"Ohhhh yeah. I’ll get it. Its your shot. What do ya want?"

"Cherry Coke." Somehow I don’t think she’ll be drinking anything for awhile. So, neither will I.

"Back in a giff."

 

I set my pool cue aside and walked the ten feet to the bar. "Mame?" the chubby bartender asked.

"Two cherry cokes." He nodded and went off. I found myself scanning the crowd. I always do that. The usual patrons were mingling. Nothing really interesting. Of course my eyes fell on Gabby as she walked the around the table studying her shot. Concentration plain on her face. Her jeans were just a little big on her, bringing the waistline down a bit, but not much. I’m glad she doesn’t wear her clothes practically around her knees like some people I’ve seen. She sags them just enough to be sexy. I like’m that way. With her Tommy jeans, tight red tanktop, and Peace Frogs bandana, she’s a walking jeans commercial. Is it hot in here? Nope its me.

I jolted upright from my leaning position when I saw a heavy built woman stand in front of Gabby as she bent to make her shot. A hand rested on my shoulder. I whipped around to the bar. No one there. I turned back to the scene playing out in front of me. I could hear every word they said. I opted not to intervene. "Your in my way."

"Am I?" the woman smiled.

"Yeah." Gabby stood upright, resting her cue’s end on the floor and leaning on it causally.

"Buy ya a drink?"

"Nope." she said without hesitation.

"Come on. I don’t bite, unless you want me too."

"Well bite...me." Ouch. Good one.

"Like my women with an attitude." she leared.

"And no brains apparently. I’m with my girlfriend and she’s the jealous type. So, I’d take my ass outta here before she comes back." Ahhh my cue. I pushed myself off the bar and walked up behind the woman.

"Where is she?" She turned completely around and her nose went right into my neck. She slowly looked up.

"That would be me." I said smiling.

"Uhhhh...ummm." she stuttered. "I was just..." she chucked her thumb towards Gabby.

"Hitting on me, Baby." I heard from behind Ms Smooth. Gabby winked.

"Really?" I smiled. This will be fun. "What are you doin’ with my woman?" I stepped forward, forcing her back a step.

"Nothing." she said quickly. "I’m leaving now." She bolted through the pool tables and out of sight. Gabby burst into a fit of laughter. I walked over laughing. She extended her hand and buddyshaked with me as we laughed our asses off.

"That was too good." she smiled. "You caught on quick."

"Ahhh that was good." I breathed, agreeing.

I think that was the most fun the two of us have had in a long time. Not once did our conflicts come up tonight. I don’t know if that’s good or bad. I had fun that was for sure. I saw the old Gabby all night. Maybe Dr. Bennet is helping. I layed there staring at the ceiling as Gabby snoozed on my shoulder. I can’t really say sleep anymore. She wakes up, goes back to sleep, wakes up and so forth until morning. She told me she was having visions of her past, but she doesn’t get specific.

"You fuck up again, I’ll beat the shit of you!!!" How could you loose a hundred bucks of my drug money? You stupid shit." J shoved me into the wall. I was starting ask myself whether is was worth it to help that X Boy. "You are gonna deliver my load to Bam Bam tomorrow and tell him why its short....because you lost it." Ohhh man.

"He’ll kill me." I said terrified.

"I don’t care. You are more trouble than your worth. Why couldn’t you be more like Mousey instead of fucking up all the time?" I dropped my head. I wasn’t my sister, that’s obvious. "Get outta my sight. If you don’t come back with my bodda, I’ll make you wish you were the one who was shot. You got me?" I nodded. She grabbed me roughly by my jacket.

Her eyes flew open, startling me. "I’m right here." I pulled her close. "You want to tell me?" She let out a shakey breath.

"When I took that money from her to give to Chocolate." she sighed. "She made go tell her supplier why the money wasn’t all there."

"And?"

"He felt sorry for me, surprisingly. He hated Big J anyway."

"Did he give you her marijuana?"

"Yeah luckily, at least for me." she sighed and snuggled closer to me. I kissed the top of her head.

"Go back to sleep, Baby." I said softly.

 

 

Gabby rode with me to the station and I walked her to Dr. Bennet’s door. As I turned to walk away, Sherry called to me. "Hey, Zena. Got a minute?"

"Sure."

"Could you join Gabby and me for thirty minutes or so?" I looked at my watch.

 

"I have a command meeting to go...." I stopped. What am I doing? The hell with the meeting. "Sure." I was a bit nervous at the idea of counseling. But for Gabby, I’ll do anything.

 

"I have learned quite a bit about your relationship from the two sessions Gabby and I have had and I was wondering if I may make a few observations. I looked over at Gabby who was nervously chewing on her lip.

"Go ahead." I cleared my throat. I wasn’t sure what she was going to say.

"Well it seems to me, you two care about each other very deeply. I’ve noticed you two have a communication problem."

"Huh?" I asked.

"Gabby’s afraid to say things that might make you mad at her." I looked over and she wouldn’t meet my eyes. "And Zena you’re afraid to say anything that might upset her. Looks like you guys have come to a impassable point." She paused. I reached over and pulled Gabby’s hand into mine. "Its like going to the Tour De’ France with a stationary bike.You can pedal your heart out and never get anywhere. You two can talk all day, but not about things that hurt you which is what you should be talking about. Don’t dance around each other. Talk to each other. That’s the only way to get past the impassable." She’s good. I’ll give her that. "Zena you can go now. I know your busy."

"I’m never too busy for Gabby." I turned to her. "I’ll stay as long as you want me to." She smiled.

"WALKER!!!!" I heard from the hall. That could only be one person. I winced, they laughed. "GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!!" I raised my eyebrow.

"Go." she smiled. "I want you back in one piece." I hugged her.

"Bye." I stepped out into the hall.

"Move it, Walker! I haven’t got all day. We’ve got bad guys to catch!"

"Yes, Sir." I inwardly grinned. The captain’s a great guy. He just gets carried away at times.

 

I’m actually starting to feel better. This therapy junk isn’t so bad. If I could just get rid of these nightmares, I’d be okay. The weather was great. The sun’s shining and not a cloud in the sky. I know that because I took the top off of Ze’s jeep. She drove it to the station this morning and I have to go back and pick her up in an hour. I drove to the mall picked up something I’ve had my eye on for awhile. I walked right past the Switches at the fountain without so much as a second glance. No one was there I recognized. J.J and Knuckles, I heard from Ze this morning are in the hospital with fractured skulls under mysterious circumstances. Nothing mysterious about it. I’m sure. I just hope he doesn’t go after Ze. She’s beginning to have as many enemies as I am.

 

I picked Zena up at the appointed time. It was funny how she literally ran to the jeep, jumped in and said. "Go hurry." I did as I was asked, laughing the whole way. She looked back and sighed happily.

"Don’t tell me ya robbed the joint?"

"No." she chuckled. "The captain was right on my trail. He wanted me to file a report before I left and I didn’t do it. If I’m gone, it falls on Turner. Lazy slug hasn’t done anything all day, so paybacks are a bitch."

"Well you do a better job, that’s why you have to do it all." I reasoned.

"Yeah, yeah."

We pulled up into our driveway and I immediately picked up a scent. I sniffed the air as she looked at me. "Cookout...next door..hamburgers." She laughed.

"Come on. Let’s crash our neighbor’s shindig." She walked around to my side and helped me out. My arm went around her waist. I felt the leather of her belt and the weight of her gun. Man, I love cops. Well this one anyway. I felt something brushing my arm with the gant of her walk. I smiled to myself as looked down and saw behind her, on her right side, was the compartment that housed her cuffs. Ummm interesting idea. Nah, she’d never do it.

 

"Man, I am full." I asked as we strolled across Cammy and Jenny’s lawn and over to ours. She raised an eyebrow.

"Really? That’s probably the first time." I slapped her arm playfully.

"Laugh it up, Cop." Ze grabbed her keys and unlocked the door. We stepped in.

"I’m gonna get out of these clothes and get a shower." she said tiredly as she dropped onto the couch and leaned her head back. I was stopped from any other action. I stood there watching her with her eyes closed relaxed, her feet planted firmly on the floor, knees slightly apart. She opened her eyes, reached down, and removed her boots and socks. Tossing the ladder in my direction when she saw me staring at her. I caught them before they slapped me in the face.

"You okay?"

"I would be if you’d stop trying to kill me with your stinky laundry."

"Stinky?" she smiled.

"Yes, you sweat like Richard Simmons when your working." I chuckled, tossing her socks in the laundry room.

"Well chasing the bad guys tends to work up a sweat."

"I could make love to you for a whole week and couldn’t make you sweat that much." Whoops. I really didn’t want to mention that. I wasn’t sure if I could handle that yet. Though...it wouldn’t take much to break down this ever cracking wall of mine. Her smile faded to a content look. I could tell what she was thinking, but there was no way she was gonna say it.

I moved to her slowly and straddled her legs. I pushed her until her back was reclined against the back of the couch. "Gab..." My hand went to her mouth.

"Shhhh. Don’t say a word." I whispered, kissing, then biting her neck. "Unless the statement starts Ohhh or more or please. I don’t want to hear it." When I was satisfied she wasn’t gonna say anything, I removed my hand.

She began to moan loudly when I rotated my hips while kissing her neck. "Gabby, my gun...ohhhh." I stood up. I pulled her up with me. I literally yanked her the few feet into the bedroom. She stood completely still as I unbuckled and removed her gun belt. Next came her shirt, then her pants. I reached around her back and undid her bra, pulling it with me.

"Gods your so beautiful." I was awestruck. Just as I had been the first time we did this. Somehow, I felt a bit shyer now. I wrapped my arms around her back and held her. I could feel her breath coming faster. I smiled. I had her very aroused. Well no sense in torturing her.

Continued...Part 7


Return to The Bard's Corner