xippylogo.jpg (7708 bytes)

Destiny's Dominion

by Power Chakram
deejay1@bc.sympatico.ca

The characters of Xena: Warrior Princess and Hercules: The Legendary Journeys belong to Renaissance Pictures, MCA/Universal, and StudiosUSA. No copyright infringement is intended - this is purely for fun and pleasure. The gods are part of history and belong to no one person or organisation and anyone you don't recognise is mine and purely a figment of my imagination.

Warning: This story contains many scenes of violence and some may be distressing. There is a reference to consensual rape (you'll have to read it and it's not graphic), and it's all to do with godly machinations.

Sex: Well there's nothing much in here, what there is, is strictly of the male/female variety and there's nothing graphic, so if that's what turns you on you're going to be bored. Caesar Warning: For any of you that really hate Julius Caesar, then you'll hate this story too ... you have been warned!

Length Warning: If you are looking for a quick read, don't start this story. It is far longer than anything that's been posted on the Xenaverse fanfic pages as far as I'm aware. I doubt that anyone would be able to read the whole thing in one sitting (that's not a challenge, by the way, just a personal observation). If you do attempt this, you'll find it full of your favourite characters and I've been told it moves at a good pace.

Chronology: Alright, this story falls somewhere between "Tsunami" and "Sacrifice I". There are too many references to episodes to mention them all, but the main ones are "When in Rome ..." which inspired the whole thing, "Destiny" and "The Bitter Suite".

Finally. This is my first effort at fanfic writing ... actually it's my first effort at any sort of story writing since I left school many, years ago. It started off as a short story and has ended up as a monster epic. I'd like to thank my very patient beta readers, Hermit (aka Bluesong of Whoosh synopsis fame), Scribe (who put the website together so you could read it) and a young friend of mine, Catherine, who encouraged with a lot of youthful enthusiasm.

If anyone one wants to send they're comments on my efforts, I'll be happy to read them and I'll try to reply as well, although I can guarantee that I won't respond to any flames that haven't got good reasons.

Thank you and enjoy!


Return to The Bard's Corner